120 Jobs for Sales found
Assistant Manager – LCD PANEL/ ELECTRICAL COMPONENTSID:287793,800 SGD ~ 4,800 SGDWest, Central
They are Famous Japanese Electrical Company, looking for Assistant Manager to support the Manager.
• 70% Hunting, 30% Farming
• Organise discussion & recovery plan on the budget plan
• Obtain latest product / line-up information & demos from Japan HQ
• Obtain customer / market information in region of responsibility
• Map customers to product roadmap of SSC Strategy and Japan HQ
• Introduce Sharp latest technologies to relevant customers
• Arrange demos to individual / group customer (marketing event)
• Identify best strategy / business model for each customer / product
• Coordinate efforts with biz partners to realise business (based on business model)
• Track and facilitate customer project development
• Obtain / negotiate pricing with Japan HQ to win sales order
• Negotiate pricing with Customers to maintain profitability as set forth
• Gather latest updates information from customers and update GPSI system
• Plan buffer stock based on customer MP schedule and Sharp components supply
• Follow up and ensure payment as per customer credit ratings
• Update Project sheet / Sales Analysis Report / Sales Trips Report or any ad hoc report.
• Provide marketing report on market / product / country specific whenever deemed necessary.
• Delivery negotiation if customer facing delivery problems
• Regular meeting and planning with PSI group on delivery / demand input.
• Close communication within Sales & Marketing Dept. to ensure sales objective is met and sharing of marketing / customer information.
• Keep communication with AR (Accounts) to ensure payment delivery is being met and review on customer financial status regularly.
• Close interface with Customer Service team to ensure delivery commitment to customer and pull-in activities to increase sales.
• Interface with Technical Team to develop demo & jig / support product information / samples / communication with Japan engineers.
-Variable bonus – average 1-1.5 months
-Annual Leave – 17 days
-Medical Leave – 21 days
-Other benefits ; Medical Insurance, Dental, Annual Health Screening
Sales Engineer (Adhesive Tape both Industrial & Electronic Sectors )ID:293503,600 SGD ~ 4,600 SGDCity
They supply more than 4,000 kinds of functional products and materials in almost all fields of industry. They are looking for Salesperson to handle their Tape Business!
80% Farming / 20% Hunting
-Handle sales & marketing for industrial / electronics tape products
-Handle sales enquiry, prepare sample and submit quotation
-Assess customer’s needs and suggest appropriate products and response to more complex customer enquire
-Collect customer feedbacks and information on competitor activities
-Develop long term sales plans for key customers and able to adapt new sales activities
-Manage after sales support and related activities and Customer complaints and claims
-Handle spec-in activities and develop new business opportunity with customer’s R/D.
-Collect information and analyze market potential of each product
-Have a good knowledge of tape converting business for Singapore & Johor Bahru, Malaysia customer base (1-2 a month)
-Medical / Dental
-Parent Care Leave
Sales ExecutiveID:293492,800 SGD ~ 3,300 SGDWest
The candidate will be mainly responsible for liaising with existing clients and bring in new potential customer if possible.
- Manage Key customers.
- Respond to sales inquiries and generate quotations promptly according to requirements.
- Follow up on orders and ensure customers satisfaction with our products and service.
- Deliver product presentation and demonstration of products.
- Build and maintain relationships with customers and business associates.
- Support sales related matters given by a superior.
- Annual leave: 12 (1st 2 years) additional 1 day each year (up to 21 days)
- Medical leave: 14 days
- Medical Annual check-up
- Dental claim per one calendar year
- Transport allowance (Reimbursement)
Inside Sales Executive (Japanese Language)ID:291252,800 SGD ~ 3,500 SGDEast
＊Coordinator for regional ocean cargo business
- Sharing information through Lotus Notes,
- Summarizing various results and creating reports
- Management of procurement: Maintenance and negotiation of freight rate from shipping line
- Management of sales plan: Preparation of RFQ, Preparation of quotation (Internal negotiation and pricing)
- Management of general job scope: FMC/AMS for US trade, AFR for JP trade, Agency agreement,
- Quality control for transportation
- Sales activities for Marine transportation business
- Planning and executing new ocean service
- Research on regulations on logistics companies in each country across the region
＊ Supporting role for Sales & Marketing Center
- Trace and compare regional business plan and actual
- Support sales activities
＊ General affair for Sales & Marketing Center
- Other administrative tasks (preparing various materials for meetings, arranging business trips etc.)
(up to 750SGD/per a year)
Sales ExecutiveID:291422,500 SGD ~ 4,000 SGDCentral, North
Sales/Business Development Position
- Following up with existing clients
- Develop new business opportunities
- Maintain a good relationship with the customer and maximize opportunities for generating sales.
- Organize exhibitions to promote marketing awareness
- Transportation $900 (if have a car)
- AL 10 days, up to 16 days
- Dental ($150/year)
- Optical ($50/year)
Sales executive ( Oil & Gas / Steel trading )ID:289983,000 SGD ~ 3,800 SGDCentral, City
• In charge of the Singapore and overseas market , usually APAC but not limited to it (visiting end users, EPCs, shipyards, engineering & consultancy firms, fire contractors, service providers etc.)
• Assist in business development of the company (think out of box and utilize different opportunities to bring in sales for the company)
• Identifying new sales leads
• Maintain good relationship with customers and generate new opportunities for sales (good personal relationship handling)
• Attend to enquires (prepare quotation and tender document if required)
• Manage, service current accounts and follow up with customers on needs
- Annual leave 14 Days for 1st 3 Years, after which 21 Days
- Other benefits - Hospitalisation & surgery, medical, personal accident, term life insurances, annual medical check-up, dental, recreational activities etc
- VB ranging 1 month and above
Sales Engineer (ED&C)ID:284503,500 SGD ~ 4,500 SGDEast
We're a Japanese Manufacturing company and looking for a talented Sales Engineer to join our organization.
・Manage and develop existing distributors and build new accounts.
・Work closely with distributors, system integrators, panel manufacturers and contractors to offer full range of low voltage Electrical Distribution and Control (ED&C) products.
・Develop and manage channel partners from panel builders, distributors, contractors and OEMs.
・Conduct regular trainings, seminars and visit to targeted customers and partners.
・Coordinate and compile quotations, negotiate and secure sales
・Other duties include developing marketing strategies and activities, analysing market trend and competitors pricing and etc.
■Travel allowances (Claims)
■Annual leave: 12 days (+ 1 days each year, capped at 18 days)
■Medical Leave 14days
■Special Holidays allocated by company (7 days), Medical claim (basis subject to a cap of $500 per year)
Sales Support (6 months contract)ID:291812,800 SGD ~ 3,000 SGDCentral, City
Expense and invoice management (Financial Tracker)
• Monthly expense forms (Marketing), input in all financial trackers
• Check and send all invoices to HQ, update financial trackers & send to HQ every month
• Prepare monthly service fee invoicing
• Filing of all documents (expense forms & invoices)
• Manage all creative assets sent by HQ
• Communication with HQ for Marketing work based on Marketing manager’s order
• Support with label designs for overseas markets
• Adaptations of key visuals for both local & overseas markets
• Support with creative and media-related activities
• Social media support – replying consumer queries and comments on FB
• Manage email queries as well
Label Design & Orders
• Liaise with printing company and HQ for label designs of new products
• Re-ordering of labels and follow up delivery order
• Manage all shipping documents in shared folders
• Update Retailer’s sales data tracker every month
• Maintain office samples inventory – keep track of samples going in and out in inventory tracking file
• Prepare samples for Manager going for business trip
• Label competitor samples that are brought back from business trips
Annual Leave: 7 Days (Pro Rated)
Medical Leave: 14 Days(Pro Rated)
Hospitalization Leave: 60 Days (Inclusive of 14 Days Medical Leave)(Pro Rated)
Beauty Consultant ID:293312,000 SGD ~ 2,500 SGDCentral, City
- Responsible to understand customer’s needs and to perform professional consultation to recommend and tailor treatments to customer
- Product demonstration and execute professional analyses using specialized equipment
- Maintain excellent after-sales relationship with all customers
- Manage customer’s registration, check in and check out
- Schedule member’s appointment and confirmation follow up
- Achieve Personal Sales Target
- Other adhoc duties assigned by Supervisor and the Management
- Attractive Commission Scheme ( 13% - 21%)
- 7 days of Annual Leave, 14 days of Medical Leave and 60 days of Hospitalization Leaves
- Yearly Performance Bonus
- Yearly promotion/increment
- On-the-job training will be provided
Business Development ManagerID:293292,800 SGD ~ 4,200 SGDEast
Purpose: To work with internal and external teams to build the organization’s market position and achieve financial growth by promoting the products and developing new product markets.
- Identify, understand and propose suitable products and solutions to meet customers’ needs and requirements
- Collaborate with external business partners to address the needs of the customer
- Work with internal departments to achieve sales objectives
- Develop sales strategies to achieve sales goals and revenues
- Prospect and qualify new customers
- Build and monitor channel sales pipeline
- Track, collate and interpret sales numbers
- Forecast annual, quarterly and monthly sales revenue
Annual Leave 14 days
Medical Leave 14 days
candidate with a car
- Transport $600
- Patrol Card $400
without a car
- Grab Account