139 Jobs for Sales found
Advertisement sales junior (Japanese language)ID:274513,000 SGD ~ 4,000 SGDCentral
- Develop new client and maintain existing client
- Hearing how do the client want them to publish
- Proposal combining WEB media, catalog · poster, event planning etc.
AL : 14 days
ML : 14 days
Medical claim up to $350 / year
BV:up to Company & individual performance
【自社採用】人材紹介コンサルタント／Reeracoen（シンガポール現地法人）ID:278673,500 SGD ~ 4,500 SGDCity
Sales ExecutiveID:278713,000 SGD ~ 3,500 SGDWest, Other (Singapore)
- Handle supply of marine or machinery spare parts to customers
- Assist in developing sales & marketing strategies
- Follow up of pending quotations with customers
- Process order including issue of orders, shipment coordination
- Assist in job closing, documents filing, billing or payment processing
- Support internally for the provision and sourcing of required spare parts, components or material
- Support and coordinate sales activities including preparation of sales presentation material, gathering of sales related data, arrangement of meetings or visiting
- Work under instructions of seniors as and when required
- AL 14 days(1st-3rd year)(Maximum 21 days)
- ML 14 days
- Variable bonus
- AWS (depend on when the candidate join)
Sales ExecutiveID:278683,500 SGD ~ 4,500 SGDWest
- Their product is bearing
- Maintain good relation with exiting clients (No BD)
- Go visit the client if their products are okay and solve the problem if any
- Business trip 1-2 times per month in ASEAN area
- AWS: Eligible (Pro-rated for less than 1 year of service)
- Variable Bonus: Subject to Management Decision Benefits (Entitlement after 3 months of service)
- Annual Leave: Start from 10 Days (Add 4 days after every 4 years of services up to max. 18 days)
- Medical Leave: 14 Days
- Hospitalization Leave: Up to 60 working days (Total of Medical leave + Hospitalization leave).
- Medical Benefits (Entitlement after 3 months of service) Medical allowance: $1,000 (based on reimbursement & min. $250 must be for medical check-up)
- Medical Insurance: Yes; covered
- There are Company bus pick-up at Jurong East
- Phone bill is claimable
- Travel allowance
Sales Engineer - VSD ID:275463,000 SGD ~ 4,500 SGDEast
Purpose: This role is to expand the sales activities and increase market share and improve the relationship with customers to achieve the objectives of expanding the Variable Speed Drives sales and market share. The candidate will be reporting to the Head of business unit for Drive and Automation – Components sales division
• Identify and develop new business opportunities and maintain an excellent relationship with existing customers.
• Provide technical and sales support to OEM, M&E Consultants & Contractors, Developer, System Integrators and also to be business competent in driving growth in the initially assigned geography area (Singapore, Malaysia, Sri-Lanka).
• Provide HVAC and water market requirements and competitive market intelligence to the business, analyze performance-related data to improve fiscal performance.
• Increase brand presence, brand awareness, and market share growth to ensure the viability of the business.
• Identify new business prospects, formulate & implement sales strategies to achieve sales target.
• Provide local market requirements and competitive market intelligence to the business unit especially in Singapore
• Ensure effective and timely submission of weekly sales activities report & monthly sales report.
• Handle other projects as assigned by the superior.
Basic salary: SGD 4,500 ~ 7,000 + AWS + VB (about 2 months subject to performance)
Travel allowances (Claims)
Annual leave: 12 days (+ 1 days each year, capped at 18 days)
Special Holidays allocated by company (7 days), Medical-claim(basis subject to a cap of $500 per year)
Customer Success Manager (Japanese Language)ID:263885,000 SGD ~ 6,000 SGDCity
What you will do
The mission of the Customer Success Manager is essential to digital transformation by helping customers to make the most of the digitalisation of the field. The CSM is part of the Customer Engagement team, which is made up of passionate people who take pride in going the extra mile for customers.
Crucial to the company strategy, your role, will be to proactively manage the relationship with customers throughout the implementation, to maximise their satisfaction and to be their internal representative. The three aspects to this job are:
Consulting: Understand the needs, optimise the solution and give an expert point of view in order to help your customer with their digital transformation.
Project management: Monitoring activity, feedback, interactions with the internal Production and Support teams (project and questions monitoring), Product (user feedback, new products) and Sales (harmonisation between the strategy and customer satisfaction)
Internal improvement: Summarise and promote field feedback, implement a platform for the CS, in order to augment the productivity of the team and standardise best practices.
For your dedicated scope, you will notably have these responsibilities:
- Managing the implementation phase and daily operations
- Supervising the action plan and communication with the customer
- Advising and training on offers, new products, roadmap developments
- Designing and monitoring of a bespoke digitisation plan
- Managing kickoff meetings and monthly follow-ups, exchanges with the customer
- Controlling the QCD (quality, cost, deadline)
- AL 20 days
- ML 14 days
- Transportation 100 SGD/Month
- Travel allowance
- Phone 20 SGD/Month
Key Accounts Manager (Sales)ID:278163,000 SGD ~ 4,500 SGDCentral
Meeting Sales Goals ,Target, Negotiation, Selling to Customer Needs
Identify business opportunities by identifying prospects for both B2B and B2C, and evaluating their position in the industry
Sales of products by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects; recommending solutions
Maintains relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance on industry activities
Maintain sales volume, product mix, and selling price by keeping current with supply and demand, changing trends, economic indicators, and competitors.
Maintain quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
Analyse marketing information on competitive products, including pricing and promotions
Ensuring timely collection of payments due
- AL (14 days)
- Sales commission
( Min $500 , Max $3,000)
- Mobile Phone is provided
- Parking place is provided
Sales ExecutiveID:274222,600 SGD ~ 2,800 SGDCentral, City
- Promote Plastics Resin products to clients in Singapore and SEA countries.
- Make estimation and plan how to deliver it to clients.
- Explain and present products to clients.
- Handling clients and maintaining relationship.
- Looking out for new clients.
- Travelling out to SEA country for at least once every month.
- Variable Bonus (1-2 months)
- AL (7 days at 1st year, 14 days at 2nd year)
- Transportation (claim basis)
Sales Executive (Machine)ID:229443,000 SGD ~ 4,500 SGDWest
Candidate must be able to plan schedule and be ready to visit customers in the coverage area.
Initial coverage area will be Singapore, Johor state, Batam, Tanjung Pinang and etc..
• Negotiating tender and contract terms
• Maintaining existing relationships with customers
• Managing and interpreting customer requirements
• Calculating, preparation of quotations
• Perform any other duties as assigned from time to time
-Bonus (Dec) *average 2.5 months
-Transport allowance and Company Bus(form Chinese garden MRT)
-AL 14~21 days (up to service years)
-ML 14 days
Sales ExecutiveID:277082,000 SGD ~ 2,800 SGDWest
- Handle assigned key account customer independently
- Will be in charge to plan and communicate with your customer on all sales & promotion activities with the aim to achieve company sales and distribution objectives.
- Required to have regular business review with trade buyers with a focused effort in product category growth performance.
- You are expected to make regular visits to stores ( Supermarket , or stores that carries Meiji )
- Must work closely with the Sales Manager, Sales Merchandisers, the marketing team and other Sales admin members, liasing closely on inventory and logistics arrangement as well as planning and executing routine coverage of stores by Sales Merchandisers.
- Prepare and share your sales reports in the various Sales meetings
- Involved in monthly stock take at consignment locations
- Ensure and support in facilitating account receivable matters.
- Year 1 and Year 2, 7 Days. 3rd year onwards 13days add 1 day all the way to 19 days .
- Medical and Insurance benefits coverage
- Variable Bonus depending on company performance . ( NO COMMISSION )
- Car allowance 1000SGD