21 Jobs for West found
【大手日系設備関連企業】メカニカルエンジニア-契約社員ID:295926,000 SGD ~ 8,000 SGDWest
Customer Support (Japanese Language)ID:287483,000 SGD ~ 3,500 SGDWest
Our client is a Japanese Logistics Company, founded in 1938, that provides transportation & logistic needs to their customers.
- Contact with Japanese client and assignee to support their relocation
- To present relocation planning to customer
- To support the procedure of international relocation
- Counseling on the best utilization of resources with understanding any risk
- Coordinate the shipment of household goods, destination services, and expense management
- AL : 14 days
- ML : 14 days
- Transportation Allowance : 100SGD/month
Sales Executive (Japanese Language)ID:295914,000 SGD ~ 6,000 SGDWest
Our client is a chemicals manufacturing company headquartered in Tokyo, Japan, develops its business on a global scale in a wide range of fields, from raw materials, both inorganic and organic, to electronic materials and pharmaceuticals.
- Responsible for the sales and customer service support of electronic materials in the region.
- Liaise with customers on price quotations, credit terms and delivery conditions, and checking of invoices.
- Provide customer service.
- Monitoring and management of inventory levels, and proposal of customer’s credit terms.
- Preparation of materials for internal audit (J-SOX).
■ Variable Bonus
■ Annual Leave: 14days (Max: 21 days)
■ Medical Leave: 14 days
■ Transport Allowance $75
Operation Support Executive /Assistant (Japanese Language)ID:295692,600 SGD ~ 3,200 SGDWest
Our client is a Japanese Manufacturing Company is one of the leading providers for excellent quality computer peripherals and industrial related devices in Singapore.
• Support and work closely with the business teams to ensure all orders are processed through the entire order processing cycle to meet customers’ needs.
• Ensure smooth processes in purchasing, receiving, checking, listing, storing, selling, picking, packing and delivering.
• Assist and follow up on quotations, purchase orders, invoices and other documents.
• Liaise with relevant stakeholders (ie project delivery, customers, suppliers) to coordinate the product delivery schedule to ensure timely delivery.
• Troubleshoot on any logistics or orders related issues that may arise during outbound process.
• Attend to customers inquiries and order delivery status.
• Maintain item, customer and supplier master lists for issuance of materials.
• Support any other duties as and when assigned by Managers.
■Variable Bonus (Depending on Company & Individual performance)
■Annual Leaves 14 days (+1 day/year Max 20days)
建設空調機械設備エンジニアID:288845,000 SGD ~ 10,000 SGDWest
賞与 : 最低1か月補償＋業績による
■【日系大手物流業界】引っ越しコーディネーターID:251883,000 SGD ~ 3,500 SGDWest
Sales Executive(Japanese Language)ID:290382,800 SGD ~ 3,200 SGDWest
We're a Japanese Food Trading Firm and looking for a talented Sales Executive to join our organization.
This company is a new channel of one big Japanese Group which has over 1,100 employees at 32 branches and offices globally and now generates over $1.3 billion dollar sales in 2012, with 7 years of history. This group was established in Kobe, Japan in 1912 and is one of the oldest and most experienced importer, wholesaler and distributor of Asian food products in North America.
【Monthly Basic (Up to $2400) + Fixed transportation Allowance ($800) 】
- Farming role
- Able to handle inbound calls
- Sales support role (Order entry, WEB maintenance, Quotation creation, assist in PR related calls)
- Will work with field sales for potential closures.
- Coordinate sales activities and promotions to support field sales activity.
- Establish, maintain, and develop business, social and civic relationships with customers to obtain maximum profitability
- Market research in the industry
- Help warehouse & delivery work when necessary
■ Variable Bonus (Depending on Company & Individual Performance)
■ Monthly Commission (Up to $1000)
■ Annual Leave: 14 days
■ Medical Leave: 14 days
■ Shuttle bus to/from Boon Lay MRT Station
■ Mobile phone and PC provided (work-use only)
Sales Manager (Japanese Language)ID:295105,000 SGD ~ 6,000 SGDWest, Central, City
★This Dutch company in Marine industry.This is a world-renowned supplier of integrated bridge solutions, represent major industry brands and manufacturer of unique complementary products. With the full support of Centers of Excellence in Tokyo, Singapore, Houston and Rotterdam, the combined synergies bring quality and innovation to owners, operators and shipyards, redefining the future of ocean, offshore and river navigation.
- In charge for Japanese market (90% :Existing Client and 10%::New Clients)
- Develops a business plan and sales strategy for the marine market that ensures attainment of the company sales goals and profitability.
- Responsibilities and accountabilities (Principal duties and continuing responsibilities on sales). Prepares action plans by individuals as well as by team for effective search of sales leads and prospects.
- Provides timely feedback to head of sales regarding performance.
- Provides timely, accurate, competitive pricing on all completed prospect applications submitted for pricing and approval, while striving to maintain maximum profit margin.
- Control expense to meet budget guidelines. Mainly canvassing for sales from Ship Manager and owners.
- Prepare quotations and follow up to the customer's PO and other duties assigned.
- Liaise with Service Managers or Service Coordinators between customers and internal engineers for project and service works.
- Report to head of sales for Sales quotation and sales target fortnightly as well as the technical issue and service attendance. Adheres to all company policies, procedure and business ethics code and ensures that they are communicated and implemented within the team.
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Generating the sales quotation and sales order confirmation from ERP Navision System
- Variable Bonus (Depends on individual and company performance)
- Annual Leave: 14 days
- Medical Leave:14 days
- Phone, Laptop, Car including petrol fee provided
- Training will be provided
【日系食品商社】営業職ID:290432,500 SGD ~ 3,200 SGDWest
Sales & Marketing Executive (Japanese Language)ID:294173,300 SGD ~ 4,000 SGDWest
Japanese Food Manufacturing is one of the major leading dairy companies in the world. Specialised in production and sales of milk, dairy-based products. Our business in Singapore is is focusing on B2B sales. We are now focusing on Bifidobacterium longum BB536.
You are reporting to VP and Sales Manager (Singapore-based).
【Sales (B-to- B); Account Servicing】
・Develop relationship and manage key customers, agents/ distributors
・To maintain projects pipeline, and deliver sales according to work plan/budget
・Communication and coordination with Japan head office to obtain necessary relevant info
・To work closely with VP and customers to address queries such as commercial and technical
・Assist and work with Vice President to plan and implement sales strategies for each target countries.
・Assist VP to implement proper sales channel for achieving targets
・Assist VP to drive sales and growth of processed cheese products in S.E.Asia based on budget/forecast
・Travel and meet both new and existing clients as required
・To provide basic technical assistance such as applications, samples etc
・Responsible for Marketing activities for our ingredients business, including promotional materials, exhibitions, seminars etc
・Assist to design and implement marketing plans for our range of various products
・To maintain marketing materials are relevant and up-to-date
・To manage and ensure marketing events and exhibitions are well-organised from start till finish
・Organising for exhibitions/events and coordination with various stakeholders (internal and external)
・Preparation of marketing materials such as brochures, leaflets etc.
・Provide necessary sales tools to assist sales and growth
■ Various Bonus: depending on performance both on company and individual.
■ Annual Leave: 14 days
■ Medical Leave: 14 days
■ Medical Insurance