50 Jobs for IT/Telecommunications found
Software developer ( 3 months )ID:290492,500 SGD ~ 3,500 SGDCity
- Develop high quality fully tested source code complying with deadlines, schedule and coding standards.
- Address technical aspects with IT lead and functional aspects with the company.
- Perform a mix of maintenance, enhancements, and new development as required
- Document features, technical specifications & infrastructure Responsibilities
- Work cross-functionally to convert business needs into technical specifications
- Provide technical assistance during user acceptance test ( UAT )
- Annual leave starts at 14days for those renewed to 6 months and pro-rated accordingly
- Medical leave 14 days pro-rated accordingly
- Medical insurance
- Team is young and vibrant
- Time for work and time for play
Project Development Manager (Japanese Language)ID:293406,000 SGD ~ 10,000 SGDCity
They are looking for a High Level of Japanese Speaking skills, to handle Japanese clients.
One of Singapore's leading IT solution providers for businesses and professionals.
-Execute customer relationship management, communicate closely with clients, attend clients requests, manage clients expectations to maintain their impressions at a positive level.
-Execute solution proposals to clients.
-Find and plan potential projects, not limited to the existing clients, to achieve Financial Division budget target.
-Acquire new clients and projects.
-Plan, initiate, manage, lead and execute system consulting and development projects.
-Execute cost estimation and pricing of solutions.
-Execute and manage full software development life cycle.
-Organize project teams, Manage/lead on-shore/off-shore vendors and/or teams.
-Supervise direct reporting staff according to overall company policy.
-Plan resource to match the company prospects, budget and P/L.
-Hire and train new staff.
-Set employee goals and objectives, develop staff to maximize potential, monitor staff performance including performance reviews, delegate work duties to staff to attain objectives, monitor and assist staff with work progress.
-Project Management Delivery tasks such as approach and plan definition, plan tracking, issue and risk identification and resolution, resource planning, and governance execution
-Provide tactical hands-on, in-progress project manager assistance and provide status reports and project quality reviews
- AL:14 days (+1 day/ year, MAX 21 days)
- ML:14 days
- Medical insurance
- Variable Bonus (1 to 2 months)
- AWS (1 months)
IT desktop/network engineerID:293662,000 SGD ~ 2,500 SGDCentral, City
The company solves the SH our of ur IT. With their network and desktop engineers, they serve to be responsible for building and maintaining the day-to-day operation of computer networks that companies and organizations rely on. These networks typically include an intranet, extranet, local area network (LAN), and wide area network (WAN), inclusive of AD-HOC activities.
- Install and configure computer hardware operating systems and applications
- Monitor and maintain computer systems and networks
- Communicate with staff or clients through a series of actions, either face-to-face or over the phone, to help set up systems or resolve issues
- To troubleshoot system and network problems, diagnosing and solving hardware or software faults
- To replace parts for notebook, PC and Server
- To provide end user support
- Create procedural documentation
- To log in service ticket
- Create incident / security / IT Audit reports
- Followup diagrams (in Visio) and written instructions to repair a fault or set up a system
- Support the roll-out of new applications
- Set up new users' accounts and profiles and deal with password issues
- Work continuously on a task until completion (or referral to third parties, if appropriate)
- Prioritise and manage multiple open helpdesk service ticket at one time
- Rapidly establish a good working relationship with customers and other professionals, such as software developers
- Test and evaluate new technology/products/services
- Develop security protection policies for firewall
- Configure VLAN for Switch
- Configure VPN for Firewall
- To perform security hardening for products/services
- To perform monthly security or audit checks on computer equipment.
- To setup/configure/troubleshoot Notebooks, PC and Servers
Product Competencies ( Dont have to know all )
- To setup/configure/troubleshoot Fortinet Firewall
- To setup/configure/troubleshoot Microsoft Windows Server
- To setup/configure/troubleshoot Microsoft Office 365
- To setup/configure/troubleshoot Microsoft Windows 7/8/10
- To setup/configure/troubleshoot Synology NAS
- To setup/configure/troubleshoot Kaspersky Endpoint Security
- To setup/configure/troubleshoot HPE Managed Switch
- To setup/configure/troubleshoot Ubiquiti Wireless Network
- To setup/configure/troubleshoot Microsoft Azure Cloud VM/Network/Backup
- 14 days of AL
- 14 days of ML
- VB ( Company's performance )
【IT・メディア業界】メディア編集アシスタント（事務）ID:2933615 SGD ~ 15 SGDCity
■有給休暇; 12日 を原子としてMOMのルールに従ってプロレート
■病気休暇; 14日 ※有給同様MOMのルールに従ってプロレート
Business Development ManagerID:293292,800 SGD ~ 4,200 SGDEast
Purpose: To work with internal and external teams to build the organization’s market position and achieve financial growth by promoting the products and developing new product markets.
- Identify, understand and propose suitable products and solutions to meet customers’ needs and requirements
- Collaborate with external business partners to address the needs of the customer
- Work with internal departments to achieve sales objectives
- Develop sales strategies to achieve sales goals and revenues
- Prospect and qualify new customers
- Build and monitor channel sales pipeline
- Track, collate and interpret sales numbers
- Forecast annual, quarterly and monthly sales revenue
Annual Leave 14 days
Medical Leave 14 days
candidate with a car
- Transport $600
- Patrol Card $400
without a car
- Grab Account
Senior Sales ExecutiveID:292683,500 SGD ~ 4,500 SGDEast
40% farming 60% hunting
-Coordinate the sales and marketing activities in Southeast Asia
-Looking for some new demand from the current market
-Follow up with the customer for the customer requesting
-Manage junior sales executive
-Coordination of the delivery of the products upon customer request
-Annual Leave 12 days (Max21days)
Partner Success Executive(Japanese Language)ID:293185,000 SGD ~ 5,800 SGDCity
★This British company is a leading global travel search site and app, a place where people are inspired to plan and book direct from millions of travel options at the best prices. Over 1000 staff across eleven offices globally, and, having reached market leader status, this company is looking for Technical Account Executive.
★This position is in charge of dealing between our Japanese partners, engineering and the business, ensuring that the flow of information enables the smooth integration and maintenance of our partner connectivity.
- Oversee all aspects of the technical support process, improving it with your ability to troubleshoot, analyze, and facilitate cross-functional teamwork and communication.
- The strategies you develop will ensure that our customers receive the highest quality support to deliver valuable features and services to our customers.
- Ensure that the flow of information enables the smooth integration and maintenance of our partner connectivity.
- Draft technical documentation
- Conduit between clients of Japanese(40%) and APAC region(60%)
Rental car companies, Airlines, Travel Agencies, hotels, and online websites
- Annual Leave: 21 days
- Medical Leave: 14 days
- Maternity Leave: 6 months
- Medical Insurance(Dental and Optical included)
- VB(depending on company and individual performance)
- Bonus: 10% of Annual Remmuneration
- Travel allowance
- Good working environment; barista machines/massage chairs/ free food,/holiday
Sales Executive (Software)ID:293222,500 SGD ~ 4,000 SGDCentral, North
Sales Executive Position
Responsibility: To develop and support ASEAN(in Singapore, Indonesia, and Philippine) market and achieve sales targets by promoting the products and developing new markets. They are looking for candidates who have regional sales experience and a positive personality with IT software knowledge and relevant industry experience.
- Responsible for sales activities in Singapore, Indonesia, and Philippine markets
- Develop new customers and new business opportunity
- Maintain and expand the business from existing customers
- Selling Software and Hardware product
- Business trip to ASEAN(Singapore, Indonesia, and Philippine markets) area
(1-2 times a month/short period)
- AL : 14 days
- ML：14 days
- AWS : 1 month
- VB : (Depend on company and individual performance)
- Transportation for sales
【IT・メディア業界】マーケティングエグゼクティブID:285823,600 SGD ~ 5,000 SGDCity
■有給休暇; 12日 (2年目以降18日)
Product SpecialistID:292912,500 SGD ~ 4,000 SGDEast
The potential candidate will work closely with a colleague to liaise with numerous stakeholders to provide product introduction based on market analysis and trend.
- Liaise with various stakeholders (Head Office and subsidiaries in South East Asia) to prepare and manage product introductions in South East Asia region.
- Assist in gathering, analyzing and consolidating of market data/trends
- Work with internal marketing team to develop materials/programs for promotion activities
- Update of product information
- Handle product & technical enquiries from subsidiaries in South East Asia
- Assist manager in monthly and quarterly reports and presentations
- Provide sales support activities and administrative support
- Ad hoc duties as assigned
- Variable Bonus
- Annual Leave 14 days
- Medical Leave 14 days