83 Jobs for Manager found
Sales Account Assistant Manager (IT Solution)ID:282724,500 SGD ~ 5,000 SGDCity
• Liaise with the potential Singapore or SEA customer introduced by HQ sales team
• Making a contract
• Provide good support to customers for building and maintaining excellent customer satisfaction
• Responsible for the preparation of solution proposals and quotations for customers
• Performing a demonstration of their system to examine the customer request
• To have positive learning attitude to keep the team updated
• To maintain good engagement with existing customers, while exploring new business opportunities and creating new accounts
• To propose ideas that could make the organization better whenever they are found
• To manage the progress for the project as just as planned
• Other ad-hoc duties as assigned
*Business trip will be required 1 time every 1 to 2 months
AL 14 days, ML 14 days, AWS, VB
【AIベンチャー】新規ビジネス開発責任者ID:284607,000 SGD ~ 15,000 SGDCentral
住所、アセット、Electrical Health Recordの3つビッグデータを金融業界を中心に提供し、
【会計事務所】経理スタッフ（フル／パート）ID:173083,000 SGD ~ 4,500 SGDCity
Variable bonus 0~5 months(個人と会社業績による、Ave. 2 month）
AL 14 days~, ML 14 days, Medical expense ~SGD1000, 個人のスキルアップ用外部セミナー参加費 ～SDG1000
Robotics Sales Manager ID:274925,000 SGD ~ 10,000 SGDWest
- Design and implement strategic business plans to expand company's customer and supplier/partner base
- Build and promote strong, long-lasting customer relationships by partnering with them and understanding their need
- Participate in project tenders and closure of sales contracts;
- Present sales, revenue and expenses reports and realistic forecasts to the management team.
Annual Leave: 12 days (Prorate If the join day sin't January) (Maximum 20 days)
Variable Bonus (Depend on Individual Performance)
Transportation Allowance (Depending on distance)
Communication Allowance (50S$/month)
Medical Benefits S$1,200/year
Sick Leave: 14 days
Hospitalization Leave: 60 days
Finance Manager (Consolidation) ID:284466,600 SGD ~ 7,600 SGDWest
A Finance Manager (Consolidation) job has just arisen at a leading digital marketing firm based in Singapore.
Job overview: We are a fast-growing and leading company in digital marketing industry, with a dynamic work environment offering great career progression opportunities. In this newly-created role based in Singapore, you will be mainly responsible for preparing the consolidated financial statements, statutory audit and various management reports. This full-time position will report to the CFO and will work closely with subsidiaries across the region.
Key responsibilities :
• Responsible for timely and accurate preparation of the quarterly consolidated financial statements. (Prime duty)
• Work with external auditors in group and statutory audits.
• Supervising for month/quarter/year end closing to meet group requirements.
• Responsible for tax compliance function.
• Liaising with secretary in relation to board papers and related documents.
• Responsible for the cash flow forecasting and budget processes.
• Ad hoc duties and projects as assigned
To succeed in this Finance Manager (Consolidation) role, you will need to possess strong fundamentals in consolidation preferably with audit experience and the interest to work in a fast-paced environment.
Basic Salary: SGD 6,600 ~ SGD 7,600
Annual Leave: 14 days
Variable Bonus (Depends on company's performance and profitability at management discretion)
Other benefits to be disclosed during interview
Tender EngineerID:284384,500 SGD ~ 6,000 SGDWest
- Quantity estimation
- Request and manage quotations from subcontractors and suppliers
- Prepare method statements and work procedures including drawings using AutoCAD or other software
- Planning and scheduling of works
• VB (depending on company and individual performance)
• AL: 15 days(First 4 years), 19 days(5th years onwards)
• ML: 14 days
Accounting Manager ID:284364,500 SGD ~ 5,500 SGDWest
- Handle the day to day accounting activities.
- Maintain full set of accounts up to Balance Sheet and Profit & Loss Accounts.
- Prepare consolidation accounting.
- Ensure timely completeness in accounting closing and accuracy in accounting reports.
- Monitor organization’s cash flow
- Prepare monthly management reports and quarterly closing reports.
- Ensure audits and tax fillings are properly executed with Company’s Auditors.
- Handle audit and tax filling and liaison with auditor and tax agent.
- Understand and ensure comply to financial regulations and legislation.
- Liaise with external business partners such as distributors, banks, external auditors, government authorities and etc.
- Issue invoice for non-trade claim.
- Review and filling sales invoices.
- Update master of customers/vendors
- Liaise with overseas Rep. office, branch and subsidiary for accounting matters.
- Responsible for the overall financial accounting of the organization
- Prepare for month end inventory reports and submit to relevant departments
- Liaise and report to Group Accountant in Regional HQ
- Prepare and submit quarterly GST return
- Manage accounting system & ERP system
- Other ad hoc duties assign from time to time
-AL: 12 days Max 18 days
-ML: 14 days bonus
-Medical allowance: SGD 1,000/year
-Healthy incentive: From $200 - $1000 for Non-MC attendance per year.
-AWS: 1 month
-VB (Depend on the company and individual performance)
Finance Executive (Japanese Language)ID:284354,000 SGD ~ 5,000 SGDCentral, City
• Responsible to support MD with finance matters
• Responsible for daily operations
• Manage and hedge risk exposures
• Monitoring finance situation in Singapore
• Support financing requirements
• Assist in bank negotiations per department’s policies
• Support MD with various projects
• AL: 14 days (17 days after 6 years of service)
• Medical Insurance: Hospital, accident insurance
• Bonus and AWS will be disclosed during interview
Administration Manager ID:276066,000 SGD ~ 7,000 SGDWest
1) Reports to the Managing Director and Director on the Administrative, HR, Sales, Purchasing matters.
2) Upkeep necessary EHMS registers (eg. toxic industrial waste register, legal register, SDS register etc.)
3) Upkeep necessary QMS registers, lists and surveys (Approved Supplier List, CER listing, customer survey etc.)
4) Acts as the window for communication between Sales Agents and MPCS for all initial inquiries from customers
5) Processes customers’ orders
6) Manages human resource, formulation of human resource policies, job analysis and design, employee recruitment and selection, appraisal, compensation and health and employee benefits
7) Identifies training needs in consultation with the respective departmental heads and coordinates training for the respective staff members.
8) Liaises and negotiates with insurer/insurance broker or agent on the purchase and renewal of general insurances and insurances for employee benefits scheme
9) Manages office functions including office/factory maintenance, security matters, maintenance of office equipment, purchase of office supplies and general building maintenance
10) Liaises with government bodies like JTC, EDB, NEA, MOM and SCDF on statutory compliances, licenses, approvals and government surveys etc.
11) Manages purchasing activities including the sourcing of suppliers, obtaining Quotes, price negotiation, preparation of Purchase Orders, maintaining the Approved Supplier List and participates in Suppliers’ Audits
12) Coordinates and takes minutes for the monthly EHS Meeting, Managers’ Meeting and Sales Meeting (if required)
13) Coordinates with the IT vendor on all IT related matters to ensure of the provision of uninterrupted IT services at all times
14) Draws up budgets for the respective sections of the department and monitors the Budgets
15) Provides the management with the latest market statistics on the economy, business outlook and the labour market
16) Ensures that EHS procedures are strictly adhered to in all aspects of the activities in the department
- AL: 14 days (Maximum 21 days)
- ML: 14 days
- Medical Benefit including dental
- AWS (1 month)
- VB (Depend on Company Profit, about 2-4 months)
- No OT allowance (No actual OT as well)
- Transportation allowance
Staffing Recruitment Manager - Recruitment Firm ID:284184,500 SGD ~ 5,500 SGDCity
We're looking Staffing Recruitment Manager for expanding a new division for Contract Staffing Services, to manage new business opportunities, fulfillment, interviewing and employment process.
To be successful in this role, recruitment managers should have a HR academic background and experience "hunter" role in bringing new businesses, screening and evaluating candidates. Candidates should also be knowledgeable about Singapore Employment laws. The ideal candidate is a team leader who is able to make effective decisions quickly.
• Following up new business opportunities and setting up meetings
• Planning and preparing presentations
• Communicating staffing service to prospective clients
• Writing reports
• Providing management with feedback
• Update current and design new recruiting procedures
• Supervise the recruiting team and report on its performance
• Keep track of recruiting metrics (e.g. time-to-hire and cost-per-hire)
• Implement new sourcing methods (e.g. social recruiting and Boolean searches)
• Research and choose job advertising options
• Stay up-to-date on labor legislation and inform recruiters and managers about changes in regulations
Annual leave: 10 days (1st & 2nd year), 18 days (after 3rd year of service)
Medical leave: 14 days
3% of Unlimited Sales Commission (Monthly Based)
Incentive Japan trip once a year