93 Jobs for Manager found
Secretary(Japanese Language) ID:278664,000 SGD ~ 5,500 SGDCity
- Reporting To: Japanese CEO
- Key Role Responsibilities:
• Planning and organising meetings, telepresence and conference calls; booking meeting rooms, registering guests in access system, catering food for meetings, serving refreshments at meetings
• Organising travel; researching and preparing complex travel itineraries; assisting with travel visa applications and conference registration
• Setting up external and internal meetings as and when required
• Preparing expense claims
• Diary management
• Monitoring emails and supporting the management of urgent business
• Preparing correspondences
• Screening and answering calls and liaising with internal and external clients competently
• Liaising with Group Companies and counterparties as and when required
• Supporting logistics for Board meetings, Audit Committees and Remuneration Committees (Meeting schedule, Agenda set-up, document gathering, management of Board members requirements, etc.)
• Preparing presentations, typing of documents
• Filing, copying, scanning and faxing of documents
• Other ad hoc duties when required
- AL 14 days～
- VB (Depends on company and individual performance)
- Medical benefits
Customer Success Manager (Japanese Language)ID:263885,000 SGD ~ 6,000 SGDCity
What you will do
The mission of the Customer Success Manager is essential to digital transformation by helping customers to make the most of the digitalisation of the field. The CSM is part of the Customer Engagement team, which is made up of passionate people who take pride in going the extra mile for customers.
Crucial to the company strategy, your role, will be to proactively manage the relationship with customers throughout the implementation, to maximise their satisfaction and to be their internal representative. The three aspects to this job are:
Consulting: Understand the needs, optimise the solution and give an expert point of view in order to help your customer with their digital transformation.
Project management: Monitoring activity, feedback, interactions with the internal Production and Support teams (project and questions monitoring), Product (user feedback, new products) and Sales (harmonisation between the strategy and customer satisfaction)
Internal improvement: Summarise and promote field feedback, implement a platform for the CS, in order to augment the productivity of the team and standardise best practices.
For your dedicated scope, you will notably have these responsibilities:
- Managing the implementation phase and daily operations
- Supervising the action plan and communication with the customer
- Advising and training on offers, new products, roadmap developments
- Designing and monitoring of a bespoke digitisation plan
- Managing kickoff meetings and monthly follow-ups, exchanges with the customer
- Controlling the QCD (quality, cost, deadline)
- AL 20 days
- ML 14 days
- Transportation 100 SGD/Month
- Travel allowance
- Phone 20 SGD/Month
Store Supervisor(only 7 hours working )ID:266132,500 ~ 2,800 Central
Working as Store staff (Will work as store Manager after next April)
・Sales for customers
・Manage cash register
・Displaying goods at showcase
- Transport fee: $ 5 /day
- AL: 9 day to 20 days
- MC : 14 days (Up to $200/year)
Assistant Manager/Manager (Finance & Administration)ID:277154,800 SGD ~ 6,100 SGDWest, Central
・Formulation, implementation and maintenance of financial policies, system and controls
・Reporting to Head Office
・Liaison with group companies, banks, auditors and tax consultants
・Preparation of monthly and ad-hoc reports
・Company secretarial work (minutes, resolutions)
・General administration and payroll
・Supervision and training of junior staff
- Annual Leave: 14D (Max 21D)
- Medical Leave: 14D
- AWS: 1 month
- VB: Depending on company and individual performance
- Company Medical Card
Account ManagerID:275995,000 SGD ~ 6,000 SGDCentral
As an Account Manager, you will be driving sales, increase brand awareness, and grow revenues in a fast-paced
environment. You will actively build and manage a healthy pipeline of sales opportunities.
The Account Manager is a member of the Asia Pacific sales team, and reports to the Managing Director.
Your primary tasks and responsibilities in this role will be:
• Develop sales leads within Telecom partners, Technology companies.
• Provide consultative and discovery selling by positioning Global Internet services and SDWAN services;
• Support the regional sales plan for all services, identifying and closing new opportunities ;
• Understand and articulate company positioning, strategy and internet approach;
• Demonstrate a clear awareness the specific market pressures, trends and transitions;
• Succeed through working closely with a team of pre-sales Engineers and Technical leaders;
• Upsell the entire product portfolio to new and existing customers;
• Maintain a sales funnel report and quarterly sales forecasts.
Annual Leave: 22 days
Medical Leave: 14 days
Medical Expense Card (Cashless Service)
Dental Insurance 150 dollars per year
■【大手物流会社】セールス/営業マネージャーID:278503,500 SGD ~ 5,000 SGDEast
-有給休暇 14 日
-傷病休暇 14 日
QA ManagerID:276755,000 SGD ~ 7,000 SGDWest
- Oversee the QA department and manage, review and maintain the existing QMS (ISO 9001), EMS (ISO 14001) and OHSAS 18001 system to meet quality and other regulatory & customers’ requirements.
- Compile quality control reports, manage non-conformity material discrepancy reports and lead investigator on quality issues, customer complaints and follow through on corrective actions and implement preventive actions.
- Liaise closely with the Manufacturing Department to ensure raw materials, semi-finished and finished products are in compliance with customers’ requirements.
- Partner with other departments to support 1st /2nd/3rd Party Audits and
- Develop, implement and track leading indicators of product quality to
assist with targeted product quality improvement.
- Any other related duties and responsibilities as and when assigned to you.
- AL 14 days
- ML 14 days
- Medical Allowance: $700/year
- Dental Allowance : $300/year
- Company Transport Pick-Up from Boon Lay MRT to Company (2 ways)
Product Marketing Manager / Assistant ManagerID:278424,500 SGD ~ 6,000 SGDEast
- Work closely with suppliers to formulate effective marketing strategies and plans.
- Develop and enhance suppliers relationship.
- Drive demand creation and product promotional activities.
- Work closely with Sales and FAE team to achieve sales and profit objectives.
1 – 2 years: 14 days
3 – 4 years: 16 days
5 years & above: 18 days
1 – 2 years: 17 days
3 – 4 years: 19 days
5 years & above: 21 days
Medical Leave: 14 days
AWS: 01 month for confirmed staff, release in Dec each year.
Variable bonus: Average 1-mth plus a year.
Sales incentive based on company overall gross sales and profit: Average 1-mth plus a year
Dental Claims: S$200 per year
Medical card issue to each confirmed staff (visit panel doctor island wide; if non-panel doctor reimbursement capped at S$40 per visit)
Hospital & Surgical insurance
Personal accident insurance
Annual health screening for staff who work in company after 01 physical year (40 yrs old & below: S$260 per year; Above 40 yrs old: S$360 per year)
Sales ManagerID:278365,000 SGD ~ 5,500 SGDWest
• Lead a team of sales engineers and administrators in growing sales revenue by bringing new and servicing existing accounts
• Client : Oil industry
• Report to General Manager and support Regional Sales Channels in commercial, technical and customer service matters
• Prepare strategy and implement sales and marketing activities in South East Asia
• Generate sales proposal and make presentations to customers
• Once a month Traveling to Asia country
• The manager is more of a regional role supporting South East Asia’s subsidiaries and agents.
-There will be 13th month AWS. Variable bonus is subject to individual and company’s performance.
- Mileage claim (65cent per kilometer)
- Monthly transport allowance (Home to office vice versa )
- Travel allowance (once a month to Vietnam,Indonesia sometimes Japan depend on which country)
- Medical & dental benefits
- 14 days annual leave
Key Account Executive/Manager(Japanese Language)ID:278343,500 SGD ~ 5,000 SGDEast
- Perform the full spectrum of account management.
- Responsible in growing the key accounts
- Maintain and develop market shares by engaging the client commercially
- Responsible for the development and achievement of sales through the direct sales channel
- Write business plans for all current business and mapping opportunities
- Conduct Quarterly Business Review, maintain SOP and host regular meetings with customers to establish a healthy working relationship
- Identify new business opportunities and follow up on new customer development
-Annual Leave 14 days
-Medical Leave 14 days
-Medical/ Dental Coverage