Relationship Manager (Japanese Speaking)ID:348025,000 SGD ~ 6,000 SGDCity1日 前
5,000 SGD ~ 6,000 SGD
Our Client is a local Listed online payment solutions Company. The role of a Relationship Manager (Japanese Speaking) is to be responsible for assisting the sales team and their Japan office. You will be reporting to the Sales Manager.
【 What you will be doing 】
- Prepare sales applications to submit for approval.
- Raise change requests and coordinate updates with internal teams for all existing clients’ accounts.
- Maintain, monitor and update all clients’ data to ensure its accuracy.
- Follow up on all application statuses and ensure that any changes made to customers’ requirements are updated promptly manner.
- Draft and update documents on sales-related policies, procedures and processes.
- Generate merchant acquisition, commission pay-out and volume processing reports.
- Assist in preparing sales presentation decks as well as taking of meetings’ minutes as and when required.
- Assist with market intelligence gathering and research.
- Perform any other relevant tasks and duties that may be assigned from time to time by management.
- Conduct presentation about sales report and sales forecast once a month.
- Liaise with Japanese counterparts in Japan
- Requires to travel to the Japan office for a business trip once every 2 months.
【 What they are looking for 】
- Minimum Diploma holder in any field of studies
- At least 2-3 years of relevant experience, preferably in the finance-related industry (No experience in the industry is welcome to apply, as training will be provided!)
- Fluent in Professional or Business level of Japanese language (JLPT N1 level) in speaking, listening, and writing required to liaise and coordinate with Japanese counterparts and required to travel to the Japan Office for work necessities.
- Able to travel to Japan office once every two months
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and customer service skills to interact effectively at all levels.
- Strong administrative, organisational, and problem-solving abilities are required.
- Self-motivated individual who can work independently and meet tight deadlines.
- MS Office proficiency and competency.
- Prior experience as a sales coordinator or in a similar role will be an asset!
【 What they are offering 】
- Variable Bonus (On average 2.5 months)
- Annual Leave 14 days (Maximum up to 18 days/ increase by 1 day every year progressively)
- Medical Leave
- Medical Benefit ($400)
0900 ~ 1800