64 Jobs for East found
Sales Support AssistantID:289382,400 SGD ~ 2,700 SGDEast
- Reports to Sales Support Executive
- Perform the direct & indirect sales supporting works to operate the sales department activities well.
- Perform direct sales supporting activities to sales personnel for quotation preparation, shipment monitoring and invoice dispatching to perform their sales job well.
- Coordinate with customers, sales personnel, overseas officers and operations teams for shipment arrangement to ensure the smooth arrangement according to customer requirements especially for routing order shipments.
- Maintain air export rates in the system to reflect the accurate rate.
- Perform the other sales supporting activities such as insurance arrangement, invoice clarification to customer, document preparation according to the shipment’s requirement to complete the job.
- Prepare reports such as invoice summary reports on monthly basis to fulfil customer requirements.
- Prepare the inventory lists report to customer to get the shipment arrangement instruction.
- Prepare monthly air tonnage statistics report to Head Quarter (Japan Office) and management for their shipment tonnage analysis.
- Prepare monthly reports on new sales revenue to track sales figures achieved by sales personnel for Managing Director’s review.
- Support Regional RFQs (whenever need arises)
- Filing documentation of sales quotations, maintained rate, air freight cost according to the ISO quality management procedures.
- Variable Bonus (depends on company and individual performance)
- Annual Leave: 14 days
- Medial Leave 14 days
- Eldercare leave: For parents or parents-in-law above age 67, 2 days paid Eldercare leave
- Dental benefits $150
Sales ExecutiveID:289482,500 SGD ~ 3,500 SGDEast
- To source for new business with potential customers
- To handle local sales
- To achieve sales target
- Report sales activities through sales report.
- Present realistic forecasts to the management team
- Having existing small to large profile customers on hand.
- Analyze budgets, and determine ways to streamline and improve the sales process.
- Analyze current trends and set future sales goals
- Build and promote strong, long-lasting customer relationships by understanding their needs
Customer Relationship Management
- Maintain strong business relationships with customers for customer retention.
- Maintain close contact with customers regularly in order to build a strong rapport for more business support and market intelligence.
- Provide support to customer service team when required, in order to speed up the process and achieve higher level of customer satisfaction.
- Assist customers to resolve issues faced when shipping through our services in a timely manner so as to prevent cumulative cost (if any) and damages.
- Update important feedback and rectify problems from customers
- Able to properly select and manage Vendors according to day to day Customers’ requirements.
Annual Leave 14 days
Medical Leave 14 days
Details will be discussed during the interview
■【日系大手機械企業】営業ID:285953,000 SGD ~ 4,000 SGDEast
System administratorID:289062,500 ~ 3,000 East
Monitoring system performance and troubleshooting issues.
Assisting in system checks with software developers.
Ensuring efficiency and security in IT infrastructure.
-Benefits - work from home or in office is possible. ( occasional on-site checks )
Basic GP medical benefits.
Accounts OfficerID:286563,000 SGD ~ 4,000 SGDEast
To Perform General Ledger accounting
To Manage day-to-day accounting activities
To Handle computation and GST reporting
To Handle local statutory and tax obligations
To Manage accounts payable /accounts receivable function and liaise with vendors/ customers
To Manage monthly account reconciliation
To report to Manager
- AWS: 1 month
- Medical Leave:14 days
- Annual Leave:14 days
- Bonus: Depend on performance
- Transportation allowance:90 SGD per month
- Transportation claim for Sales and an overseas trip
Sales Executive(Japanese language)ID:285893,000 SGD ~ 3,800 SGDEast
・Establish and implement Sales Plan
・Meet Sales target
・Handle enquires, sales, quotations
・Actively product promotion
・Visit customer regular for sales/market update
・Check market/customer situation and lead factory to meet the requirement
・Build strong relationship with customers
・Implement Panasonic policies
・Coordinate with customer, factory & regional sales offices on any technical/quality issue
・Visit customers with related members to follow up on technical & quality related issues
・Feedback the market trend, customers' information or request
・Obtain product approval from customers before sales orders
・Inform customer on product development information.
- AL: 14 days
- No Overtime work
- AWS: 1 month
- VB (Depend on Company Performance)
- Transportation Allowance (Shuttle Bus provided by Company)
- Medical Insurance Package
- Transportation claim for sales
Technical Support Representative - Japanese LanguageID:288613,000 SGD ~ 4,000 SGDNorth, East
- Provide solutions and support to clinical study site staff located regionally
- Priorities incoming calls or queries to other clinical services personnel
- Maintain and document IVRS database changes
- Ensure accurate and timely delivery of scheduled project reports
- AL: 18 days starting level
- VB: depends on company and individual performance
- Standard medical(cashless) and dental coverage(claimable), etc.
QUANTITY SURVEYOR (JAPANESE SPEAKING)ID:289103,000 SGD ~ 4,500 SGDEast
· Responsible in quantity take-off and preparation of BOQ
· Ad-hoc duties as assigned
■Annual Leave 14days
■Medical Leaves 14days
Account officer (1year contract renewable)ID:288212,400 SGD ~ 2,800 SGDEast
-Assist in AR/AP function.
-Ensure all accounting transactions are recorded into the accounting system.
-Prepare bank reconciliations, ageing reports, and statement of account (SOA)
-Ensure accuracy of invoicing entries in the accounting system
-Issue ad-hoc invoices and credit notes to customer
-Follow up payments with sales team from customer
-Timely update, apply, reconcile cash & credit receipts in AR
-Assist in Account Payables process and payment
-Perform vendor statement reconciliation
-Assist in month end closing and annual audit process
-Assist in financial reporting, budgeting and forecasting
-Ensure proper documentation / filling
-Perform any other ad-hoc duties
- Variable Bonus ( 2 to 3 months )
- AL: 7 days (increase 1 day/ year. Max: 14 days)
- Company leave: 5-7 days per year, similar to annual leave but cannot encashed.
- Transport Fee: SGD 100
- ML: 14 days
Business Development Specialist (Pharmaceutical)ID:288872,800 SGD ~ 4,200 SGDEast
- Identify, understand and propose suitable products and solutions to meet customers’ needs and requirements
- Collaborate with external business partners to address the needs of the customer
- Work with internal departments to achieve sales objectives
- Develop sales strategies to achieve sales goals and revenues
- Prospect and qualify new customers
- Build and monitor channel sales pipeline
- Track, collate and interpret sales numbers
- Forecast annual, quarterly and monthly sales revenue
Annual Leave 14 days
Medical Leave 14 days
candidate with a car
- Transport $600
- Patrol Card $400
without a car
- Grab Account