70 Jobs for East found
Personal Assistant (Japanese Language) - 1 Year Contract ID:293643,500 SGD ~ 4,000 SGDCentral, North, East
We're a Japanese manufacturing company and looking for a talented Personal Assistant for Japanese MD.
- Record minutes, take down notes and provide necessary documents for 2 Japanese MD
- Take care of housing issues and business needs of the MD
- Provide simple translation and interpretation
- Scheduling travel plans, hotel reservations and meetings
- Record reports and submit accordingly
- Assist in the handling of paperwork and accepting visitors
- Support 3 other management executives with hotel and flight reservations
■Medical Leave: 14days
■$50 per consultation capped at $600/year
■Hospitalization & Personal accident insurance
■Completion Bonus (1 month)
【大手日系製造業】秘書(1年契約)ID:293653,500 SGD ~ 4,000 SGDCentral, North, East
Inside Sales Executive (Japanese Language)ID:291252,800 SGD ~ 3,500 SGDEast
＊Coordinator for regional ocean cargo business
- Sharing information through Lotus Notes,
- Summarizing various results and creating reports
- Management of procurement: Maintenance and negotiation of freight rate from shipping line
- Management of sales plan: Preparation of RFQ, Preparation of quotation (Internal negotiation and pricing)
- Management of general job scope: FMC/AMS for US trade, AFR for JP trade, Agency agreement,
- Quality control for transportation
- Sales activities for Marine transportation business
- Planning and executing new ocean service
- Research on regulations on logistics companies in each country across the region
＊ Supporting role for Sales & Marketing Center
- Trace and compare regional business plan and actual
- Support sales activities
＊ General affair for Sales & Marketing Center
- Other administrative tasks (preparing various materials for meetings, arranging business trips etc.)
(up to 750SGD/per a year)
Sales Engineer (ED&C)ID:284503,500 SGD ~ 4,500 SGDEast
We're a Japanese Manufacturing company and looking for a talented Sales Engineer to join our organization.
・Manage and develop existing distributors and build new accounts.
・Work closely with distributors, system integrators, panel manufacturers and contractors to offer full range of low voltage Electrical Distribution and Control (ED&C) products.
・Develop and manage channel partners from panel builders, distributors, contractors and OEMs.
・Conduct regular trainings, seminars and visit to targeted customers and partners.
・Coordinate and compile quotations, negotiate and secure sales
・Other duties include developing marketing strategies and activities, analysing market trend and competitors pricing and etc.
■Travel allowances (Claims)
■Annual leave: 12 days (+ 1 days each year, capped at 18 days)
■Medical Leave 14days
■Special Holidays allocated by company (7 days), Medical claim (basis subject to a cap of $500 per year)
Electrical Engineer (Circuit)ID:293283,500 SGD ~ 4,500 SGDEast
This position requires the candidate to manage projects and work closely with colleagues to provide the electrical design on the various consumer electronics.
-Electrical Design for Wifi, Zigbee and Bluetooth, Remote Control and etc.
-Develop the products by customer specifications and requirements.
-Manage projects and communicate with related parties such as suppliers, customers, and factories efficiently.
-Technical support to meet customer's requirement according to the capability of our company.
-Annual Leave 10 days
-Medical Leave 14 days
-Transport Allowance: Public mode cost
-Additional Insurance MOM requirement i.e. Group Term Life + Travel Insurance
Business Development ManagerID:293292,800 SGD ~ 4,200 SGDEast
Purpose: To work with internal and external teams to build the organization’s market position and achieve financial growth by promoting the products and developing new product markets.
- Identify, understand and propose suitable products and solutions to meet customers’ needs and requirements
- Collaborate with external business partners to address the needs of the customer
- Work with internal departments to achieve sales objectives
- Develop sales strategies to achieve sales goals and revenues
- Prospect and qualify new customers
- Build and monitor channel sales pipeline
- Track, collate and interpret sales numbers
- Forecast annual, quarterly and monthly sales revenue
Annual Leave 14 days
Medical Leave 14 days
candidate with a car
- Transport $600
- Patrol Card $400
without a car
- Grab Account
Senior Sales ExecutiveID:292683,500 SGD ~ 4,500 SGDEast
40% farming 60% hunting
-Coordinate the sales and marketing activities in Southeast Asia
-Looking for some new demand from the current market
-Follow up with the customer for the customer requesting
-Manage junior sales executive
-Coordination of the delivery of the products upon customer request
-Annual Leave 12 days (Max21days)
CUSTOMER SERVICE COORDINATORS (AIR-EXPORT / AIR-IMPORT)ID:282951,700 SGD ~ 2,200 SGDEast
★This Japanese company provides the air freight services for import and export, which provides prompt deliveries to the market worldwide.
Ensure close and prompt action on customers’ shipment arrangements and requirements.
Co-coordinating and liaising closely with Airlines, Departments, Overseas Agents / Offices and Service Providers on shipment movement.
Continuously seek alternative solutions or value-add processes to enhance the ongoing services to the Customers.
Preparing of Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) and / or Service Reports according to Customer’s shipment processes and requirements.
Ensure Work processes on Customer’s shipment handling requirements are administered and kept up to date.
- AL: 14 days
- ML: 14 days
- Variable Bonus(depending on company/ individual performance)
M&E EngineerID:289896,000 SGD ~ 7,000 SGDEast
★This Japanese company is one of biggest general contractors in Japan, with 86 subsidiaries and 26 affiliated companies in Japan, Europe, the Middle East, Asia, Australia and North America. And the company actively works on projects such as building data center and high-rise office building which will deliver solutions for customers' various needs by utilizing BIM (Building Information Modeling) and state-of-the-art technology.
Main task for the senior M&E Engineer is to assist General Manager to review and improve the existing work system in order to strengthen and expand the business in Asia-Pacific Regions(The scope of geographical area: Singapore, ASEAN regions, middle east and Oceania).
(B)Essential Job Functions:
The Senior M&E Engineer is responsible, but not limited to, the following:
- Communicate to the person in charge of subsidiaries to obtain necessary information.
- Monitor the tender schedule of subsidiaries and arrange the tender review meeting.
- Review the monthly report from subsidiaries to check the status of the projects.
- Prepare the English version of various management formats to globalize the M&E department of Asian-Pacific Regional Headquarters.
- Assist QAQC manager to introduce the ISO system into the M&E department of Asian-Pacific Regional Headquarters.
- Interprets any drawings, engineering documents and estimate costs and quantities of materials required.
- Manages the tender process by providing technical engineering information to ensure compliance with all engineering standards, codes, specifications and design instructions.
- Prepare and assess the cost estimates and the documentation for tender/contract bids.
- Develops and studies M&E and engineering drawings to ensure that all specifications and regulations are followed.
- VB(will be paid in December)
- AL:14 day(first year)
- ML:14 days
- Medical insurance covered after probation
- Dental would be covered(up to 50SGD a year)
Sales Engineer （Factory Automation)ID:285903,000 SGD ~ 4,000 SGDEast
They handle Semiconductor component to sell Factory Automation in Singapore and Malaysia.
1 To service existing customers
2. To develop new customers
3. To make sales calls
4. To prepare quotations
5. To ensure customer service satisfaction and good follow up on sales activities
6. To prepare sales action plans and strategies
7. Monitor and report on sales activities and follow up for management
8. Maintain sales activity records and prepares sales report
9. To develop and maintain customer sales database
10. Monitor competitors and market conditions
【Remuneration & others】
1. Bonus & AWS：AWS(1 month ) + Performance Variable Bonus (non-guaranteed)
2. Car Allowance: Available (SGD700 CPF deductible + Petrol Mileage Claim)
3. Handphone Allowance: Nil (company provides handphone)
4. Reporting To: Manager (Local person)
5. Working Hours：8.30am – 6pm（Monday-Friday）
6. Probation: 3 months