11 Jobs for Director/Management found
Accounting ManagerID:281585,400 SGD ~ 6,300 SGDCentral, City
• Responsible of full spectrum of AP/GL.
• Prepare P/L and B/S report
• Ensure an accurate and timely monthly, quarterly and year end closing.
• Responsible for financial reporting requirements in Singapore, including internal/external reporting matters and statutory compliance
• Work with auditor to ensure a clean and timely year-end audit.
• Company’s cash flow management
• Handle tax related issue such as GST return, IRAS timely submission and manage transfer pricing agendas
• Manage fixed asset control
• Hedge on foreign currency exposure
• Handle and liaise with bankers for related banking facilities matters
• Manage and lead the accounting team
• Review work processes and policies for improvement
- Annual Leave – 16 days (max. 21 days).
- 2 month fix bonus (July & December)
- BV :average 2.5-2.6 months ,depend on company & individual performance
- Medical Benefits – Max. $50 per visit (no cap for the year).
- Specialist treatment up to S$300 per year with referral letter.
- Dental Benefits – Up to S$250 per year.
- Group Personal Accident and H&S Insurance – covered by company.
- Chinese new year allowance $88
- Marriage Gift $120
- New born Baby Gift $100
- Transportation claimable (house to office)
DirectorID:280317,000 SGD ~ 10,000 SGDCentral, City
This is Director position of new subsidiary company. (Fund transfer business)
Responsible for company establishment related jobs.
Operating of a company as a director.
- AL 7 days (increase 1 day/year, No limitation )
- ML 14 days
- BV (Depends on company and individual performance)
- Medical check
- Alternative day off (If you work on Holiday)
Project Manager (Business Development) ID:281297,000 SGD ~ 9,000 SGDCity
- Finding new clients to develop business
- Analyze the market
- Sales project management
- Build a good relationship with developers
- Business trip to mainly ASEAN countries to liaise with clients
- AL: 14 days(An additional increase for each year of service up to a maximum of 26 days)
- VB (Depends on the company and individual performance)
- Medical insurance
- Transportation allowance
Sales Head ID:2795417,850 SGD ~ 20,000 SGDCity
Mission: Strive for the success of existing customers who introduced us by delivering the value of us and making it a business infrastructure for them that is indispensable.
→ Efforts toward customer success and subsequent operational support of existing customers (continuation of contracts and expansion through promoting usage).
・Conduct kickoff meeting with key personnels of customer (Clarification of introduction purpose, establishment of promotion structure and implementation schedule)
・Conduct training sessions (briefing sessions for users)
・Plan and propose operational rules.
・Propose usage of our database forf sales, marketing strategies, etc.
・Conduct periodic meetings for confirmation of operation status and area of improvement
・Propose improvement of functions/services to Product Development Department based on customer's feedback.
・Support product promotion by delivering product value to customers as new functions are being released
・Proposal of integration with other services to make us become a business infrastructure
Welcome skills /experience
・ Technical support experience of IT products
・ Experience of customer success manager at cloud vendors
・ IT consulting experience to large enterprises
・ Customer support and operation experience in companies handling IT solutions such as SFA, CRM, groupware.
Details to be fixed.
*Expected salary:SGD214,200 (SGD17,850 x 12 months) ~ 285,600 (SGD17,850 x 16 months)
・Transportation expenses for commute: Yes (public transport)
・Medical allowance: No
・Insurance: Yes (Hospital & Surgical insurance, Personal Accidental insurance, Workmen Compensation Insurance)
・Saturday, Sunday and public holidays
・Annual Leave: 14 days / year (valid for two years, max 28 days)
・Sick Leave: 14 days / year
・Hospitalization Leave: 60 days / year
Head of Medical AffairsID:2804910,000 SGD ~ 15,000 SGDCity
As a key functional leader in ASEAN regional headquarter, plan, execute and manage following activities under collaboration with Japanese Head Office, regional affiliates, distributors, licensors/licensees, and office staff.
☆Informational services including
-Educating corporate members
-Seeing questions from stakeholders
-Providing informational services to health care providers.
-Establishing scientific data bases
-Planning and executing scientific meeting at conferences and congresses presentation/publications plans of important , and the reporting of pivotal trial results to the FDA, at scientific meetings and through journal articles.
☆Regulatory review including
-Ensuring that all written documents and materials are scientifically accurate and adhere to the guidelines mandated by the Competent Authority.
☆Liaison to stakeholders including
-Health care professionals including KOLs
-Disease state advocacy groups.
☆Grant/Educational meeting support handling including
-Review and investigation of grant/educational meeting support request
-Decide, execute and review grant/educational meeting support
☆Marketing support including
-Providing medical training and presenting relevant scientific information
-Providing scientific input and expertise in the design and construction of all promotional materials and events.
-Supporting formulary listing
-Visiting health care professionals together with marketing staff
☆R & D including
-Handling investigator initiated trials
-Planning and executing possible life cycle management
-Review and evaluation of new (in-licensing) products
-AWS 1 month
-AL 18 days
-ML 14 days
-VB(depending on company and person performance)
【日系旅行代理店】アシスタントマネージャー/AGMID:271003,000 ~ 6,000 City
Business Development ID:279114,000 SGD ~ 5,000 SGDWest
• Planning and executing M&A deals & PMI
• Research other Logistics company for M&A
• Planning and executing the corporate reorganization among the group companies by share purchasing, business transfer etc.
• Planning and executing new business
• Research on regulations on logistics companies in each country across the region
• Planning on entry into new areas (establishing new subsidiaries/branch offices in areas we have not entered yet) and execution of the incorporation procedures (documentation)
• Other administrative tasks (preparing various materials for meetings, arranging business trips etc.)
SGD 4,000 ~ SGD 4,500 + VB
Annual leave + Medical leave + Medical allowances
Chief Operating Officer - KL MalaysiaID:2789520,000 ~ 30,000 Others
• Participate with the board of directors in developing a vision and strategic plan to guide the organization.
• Develop investment strategies based on property prices.
• Strong negotiation skills and management of internal and external relationships, mergers and acquisitions, and portfolio planning.
• Supervise team of Real Estate Development Project Managers.
• Oversee the project pipelines and development.
• Locate and secure viable development sites, often through option agreement or joint venture.
MYR 20,000 ~ 30,000
More benefits will be shared during interview.
Deputy Construction Manager(1 year renewable contract ) ID:275006,500 SGD ~ 8,000 SGDWest
- In the absent of the Construction Manager, he shall over the responsibility of the Construction Manager.
- Interface / coordinate with equipment supplier (internal – TF &SWG factory) the installation requirement, example, delivery schedule, method (Transformer – with or without the radiator fin, etc).
- To develop micro-program for all major migration work (22kV & 750V DC switchgear).
- To provide guidance / technical (industrial/railway standard and local practice CP5) good practice to Site Manager, Site Engineer & Site Supervisor.
- To review and provide comment and guidance to Site Manager or Site Engineer on the Method Statement prior to official submission.
- Closely interface with T&C Manager on both quality and schedule to ensure all installation deliver are of high quality standard and timely manner.
- Ensure all Site Manager weekly progress report submissions are accurate and timely.
- Ensure all safety requirement required by SMRT/LTA or Labor law must be complied by all Meiden personnel and subcontractor (working closely with WSHO).
- To attend all construction, interface, working session organize either by SWC or LTA/SMRT.
- To review all subcontractor claim prior forward to CM for approval.
- AL: Start from 11 days and will add a day every start of the calendar year and will max out at 15 days.
- ML: 14 days paid, 60 days hospitalization leave including the 14 days.
- VB: depends on the company and individual performance
- Medical claims, Dental claims and medical & term life insurance.
MANAGER / ASSISTANT MANAGER (BIM / VDC)ID:268665,000 SGD ~ 6,500 SGDEast
• Establish BIM implementation strategy, requirements, process, workflow and needs for construction project.
• Plan, manage and maintain the 3D BIM data and complexity of content to meet project deliverable requirements.
• Embrace a holistic approach and strategically plan for BIM execution in green building projects.
• Lead and support project’s BIM Coordinators and BIM modelers and site team at project site including managing Sub-Contractor’s BIM team.
• Develop a training program for design managers and engineers to improve the use of BIM authoring tools.
• Engage project teams to innovate and leverage advanced tools to solve project problems.
• Optimise design and downstream construction processes through the implementation of BIM and VDC concepts beyond 3D modelling and conflict resolution.
• If the candidate is selected for an interview, he/she will need to sit for a 3hrs technical test before the interview start.
AWS and VB (which depend on individual performance).
The annual leave will start from 14 days.