11 Jobs for Director/Management found
【外資系サービス・アパートメント】ゼネラルマネージャー (赤坂, 東京)ID:273569,000 USD ~ 12,000 USDOthers
We are currently looking for a General Manager to head our pre-opening property in Akasaka, Tokyo, Japan.
As the General Manager, you will be accountable for the financial and operational performance of the property.
You will ensure approved budgets are optimized and achieved whilst maintaining optimum delivery of Gold Standard Product and Services that are consistent and in line with the Company’s goals to achieve maximum guest satisfaction.
- Responsible for all activities leading to the opening of the property
- Direct the operation of the hotel to maximize performance, profitability and return on investment by creating a positive and productive work environment
- Plan and prepare the operation and capital budgets
- Forecast revenues and expenditure
- Upkeep and maintenance of the property
- Be a custodian of the brand values
- Maintain appropriate relations with our business partners and stakeholders
- Ensure appropriate and timely returns and management of the company’s business and finances
- Direct the team for continuous improvement of the effectiveness and efficiency of the product and services
- Maximize opportunities to spread the brand name
- Build appropriate relationship with local community and authorities
- Maintain harmonious and disciplined employee relations to ensure appropriate and forward thinking Human Capital Management.
- Provide regular information and status reports to our Corporate Office, as requested on the financial and operational performance of serviced apartment
Chief Financial Officer (CFO)ID:272938,000 SGD ~ 12,000 SGDCity
- Based on the assumption that the CFO has proper staffing to address accounting and treasury functions.
- If not, the CFO is probably really fulfilling the job of a controller, while also handling cash management and risk planning activities on the side. Also,
- This position is frequently filled by people with strong fund-raising backgrounds, rather than those with accounting expertise
- This is particularly likely to be the case when a strong controller is on staff who can handle all accounting functions.
- The chief financial officer position is accountable for the administrative, financial, and risk management operations of the company, to include the development of a financial and operational strategy, metrics tied to that strategy
- The ongoing development and monitoring of control systems designed to preserve company assets and report accurate financial results.
Principal accountabilities are below
- Assist in formulating the company's future direction and supporting tactical initiatives
- Monitor and direct the implementation of strategic business plans
- Develop financial and tax strategies
- Manage the capital request and budgeting processes
- Develop performance measures that support the company's strategic direction
- Participate in key decisions as a member of the executive management team
- Maintain in-depth relations with all members of the management team
- Manage the accounting, human resources, investor relations, legal, tax, and treasury departments
- Oversee the financial operations of subsidiary companies and foreign operations
- Manage any third parties to which accounting or finance functions have been outsourced
- Oversee the company's transaction processing systems
- Implement operational best practices
- Oversee employee benefit plans, with particular emphasis on maximizing a cost-effective benefits package
- Supervise acquisition due diligence and negotiate acquisitions
- Oversee the issuance of financial information
- Personally review and approve all Form 8-K, 10-K, and 10-Q filings with the Securities and Exchange Commission
(if the company is publicly held)
- Report financial results to the board of directors
- Understand and mitigate key elements of the company's risk profile
- Monitor all open legal issues involving the company, and legal issues affecting the industry
- Construct and monitor reliable control systems
- Maintain appropriate insurance coverage
- Ensure that the company complies with all legal and regulatory requirements
- Ensure that record keeping meets the requirements of auditors and government agencies
- Report risk issues to the audit committee of the board of directors
- Maintain relations with external auditors and investigate their findings and recommendations
- Monitor cash balances and cash forecasts
- Arrange for debt and equity financing
- Invest pension funds
- Third Parties
- Participate in conference calls with the investment community
- Maintain banking relationships
- Represent the company with investment bankers and investors
To be confirmed.
Deputy Construction Manager(1 year renewable contract ) ID:275006,500 SGD ~ 8,000 SGDWest
- In the absent of the Construction Manager, he shall over the responsibility of the Construction Manager.
- Interface / coordinate with equipment supplier (internal – TF &SWG factory) the installation requirement, example, delivery schedule, method (Transformer – with or without the radiator fin, etc).
- To develop micro-program for all major migration work (22kV & 750V DC switchgear).
- To provide guidance / technical (industrial/railway standard and local practice CP5) good practice to Site Manager, Site Engineer & Site Supervisor.
- To review and provide comment and guidance to Site Manager or Site Engineer on the Method Statement prior to official submission.
- Closely interface with T&C Manager on both quality and schedule to ensure all installation deliver are of high quality standard and timely manner.
- Ensure all Site Manager weekly progress report submissions are accurate and timely.
- Ensure all safety requirement required by SMRT/LTA or Labor law must be complied by all Meiden personnel and subcontractor (working closely with WSHO).
- To attend all construction, interface, working session organize either by SWC or LTA/SMRT.
- To review all subcontractor claim prior forward to CM for approval.
- AL: Start from 11 days and will add a day every start of the calendar year and will max out at 15 days.
- ML: 14 days paid, 60 days hospitalization leave including the 14 days.
- VB: depends on the company and individual performance
- Medical claims, Dental claims and medical & term life insurance.
CEO (Real Estate)ID:2748615,000 ~ 25,000 Others
• Participate with the board of directors in developing a vision and strategic plan to guide the organization.
• Develop investment strategies based on property prices.
• Strong negotiation skills and management of internal and external relationships, mergers and acquisitions, and portfolio planning.
• Supervise team of Real Estate Development Project Managers.
• Locate and secure viable development sites, often through option agreement or joint venture.
MYR 10,000 ~ 25,000
More benefits will be shared during interview.
Manager, Shared ServiceID:274325,000 SGD ~ 6,000 SGDWest
• Experience in managing a team of finance professionals in a fast-moving environment
• Working knowledge of complex processes involving multiple systems
• Experience driving process improvement, automation, and solving complex problems
• Ability to act independently, be self-motivated, and motivate others
• General working knowledge of the various aspects of the shared service center
• Excellent project management skills
• Excellent communication and negotiation skills in addition to the ability to deal effectively with ambiguity
• Strong time management and analytical skills
• Ability to work independently while managing multiple priorities
• Ability to listen and provide clear input and coaching to develop team members
• Excellent interpersonal skills including a mature and collaborative style of communicating with and influencing others
• Proven track record of working well with all levels of an organization and an ability to actively engage stakeholders to ensure that projects are completed on time and within budget
• Strong understanding of internal controls and ability to help design and implement new/changed controls
• Excellent written, verbal, and presentation skills
SGD 5,000 ~ SGD 6,000 + VB
Annual leave + Medical leave + Medical allowances
【日系旅行代理店】アシスタントマネージャー/AGMID:271003,000 ~ 6,000 City
MANAGER / ASSISTANT MANAGER (BIM / VDC)ID:268665,000 SGD ~ 6,500 SGDEast
• Establish BIM implementation strategy, requirements, process, workflow and needs for construction project.
• Plan, manage and maintain the 3D BIM data and complexity of content to meet project deliverable requirements.
• Embrace a holistic approach and strategically plan for BIM execution in green building projects.
• Lead and support project’s BIM Coordinators and BIM modelers and site team at project site including managing Sub-Contractor’s BIM team.
• Develop a training program for design managers and engineers to improve the use of BIM authoring tools.
• Engage project teams to innovate and leverage advanced tools to solve project problems.
• Optimise design and downstream construction processes through the implementation of BIM and VDC concepts beyond 3D modelling and conflict resolution.
• If the candidate is selected for an interview, he/she will need to sit for a 3hrs technical test before the interview start.
AWS and VB (which depend on individual performance).
The annual leave will start from 14 days.
【日系部品メーカー】営業（責任者候補）ID:274175,000 SGD ~ 6,500 SGDNorth
- AL:14 days（1年毎に1日増加）
【飲食】統括シェフID:269585,000 SGD ~ 8,000 SGDEast
AWS 1 month, AL 15 days, ML
Executive, AccountingID:270152,500 SGD ~ 3,000 SGDEast
• New setup of Global TRAX invoicing requirement, act as a single point of contact
• Liaison with Freight Cost Management team for Weekly Review
• Coordinate with All Origins Team on TRAX weekly report preparation
• Reconciliation of TRAX discrepancy & takes corrective action
SGD 2,500 ~ SGD 3,000 + Variable Bonus
Annual leave: 10 days
Medical Leave: 14 days
Medical Insurance (up to 750SGD/per a year)