195 Jobs for City found
General Affairs Executive(Japanese Language) - 2 months Contract ID:2937118 SGD ~ 22 SGDCity
- Daily Operation duties for clients
- Provide admin support
- Other Ad-hoc duties as assigned
Annual Leave and Medical Leave will be pro-rated.
The contract period is immediate ~ 13th Dec (Negotiable)
Purchasing ExecutiveID:293692,800 SGD ~ 3,000 SGDCity
Assist the Manager to prepare monthly sales to report for their products. Preparation of daily sales reports. Printing, checking and distributing of outward shipments as well as to update the delivery schedule for purchase orders.
• Enquires for machine model, function, price and delivery schedule
• Monitor 3rd Party stock and place order for commonly used item (Demand planning and Purchase)
• Handle Purchase Order (PO), Quotation, Delivery Order (DO) , Shipments and Packing List
• Send Monthly Purchase Report & Orignal Invoice to Accounts department
• Create and Maintain BOM list.
• Create & Order customised Table and Stand
• Create New Vendor Code through Vendor Request Form
• Create New Item code for 3rd Party
• Request Shipping Instructions & Customer Forwarder details from CC department / Overseas Office Incharge
• Check BL together with CC department
• Monitor and Send Consignment Stock on a monthly basis
• Tally Inventories in our system with our warehouse stock
• Ensure accurate modification of Machine and setting the correct Profit Price
• Reply to enquiries from various markets on 3rd party inventories status, cost and delivery schedule
- 5 day company allocated leave
- 14 AL, additional 1 day every year to a max of 21 days
- 14 days MC
- Medical and Dental Benefits
【日系不動産】受付（2ヶ月契約/時短パート）ID:2937218 SGD ~ 22 SGDCity
Corporate Access Associate (6 months contract/Japanese Language)ID:293763,000 SGD ~ 4,000 SGDCity
- Organize corporate investor relations and analyst marketing events, conferences and roadshows for institutional investors and corporate clients
- Working closely with the research and sales teams to plan, explore and identify suitable events which investors and clients can achieve the maximum value
- Provide an update of IR support programs to investors and clients for the maintenance of corporate client relationship
- Liaise and work with corporate access teams in other Daiwa offices to ensure smooth logistics arrangements for the events including hotel, transport, and F&B and provides detailed investors’ itineraries and meeting arrangements
- All other administrative support work including but not limiting to expense budgeting. claims, preparation of presentation materials, calendar management, etc
Details to be disclosed during the interview
Business Development Executive/ManagerID:293754,500 SGD ~ 6,000 SGDCentral, City
We're a technology-intensive trading company specializing in electronics and electric machinery for industrial applications.
We're looking for Business development due to expansion of our business (hunting sales role)
*This is a new position.
- Acquire/Develop new client base by cold calling/site visits/emailing
- Identify target customers, analyses their business needs and make a recommendation to meet their needs
- Sourcing, make proposals and responses to RFQ and etc to win profitable new business.
- Develop a business plan/recovery plan to ensure the sales target is achieved.
- Collaborate with respective principles to promote representing brands to new customers.
- To ensure the sales target for each representing brand is achieved.
- Meet monthly/quarterly sales target set by management
- Maintains strong customer relationship
- AWS: 1 month
- Variable bonus: (Up to 3 months)
- No Commission
- Business Trip Allowance
- Annual leave: For first-year 14 days
- Medical leave: 14 days
- Insurance Allowance
- Company Trip
Business Executive(Japanese Language)ID:293773,000 SGD ~ 4,000 SGDCity
- To assist in preparing monthly reports for Tokyo HQ management meeting(including pl comments and subsequent month estimate)
- To prepare and submit an application for ring of credit limit and customer profile for all customers under company's group
- Check due dates of AR and update receipt status list to report to MD and Tokyo office
- To assist to prepare all reports for meetings (AGM, interim, budget, credit limit, town hall meetings, etc.)
and prepare the schedule for monthly sales meetings with Tokyo office
- To assist and support MD in mapping out business plans and strategy for business expansion and to increase profit
- To assist and report to MD in matters relating to credit, collection, sales as and when requested
- Annual Leave: 10 days (for the first year), plus additional 1 day per a year(capped to 21 days)
- Medical Leave: 14 days
- Fixed transportation :S$90 per a month
Software developer ( 3 months )ID:290492,500 SGD ~ 3,500 SGDCity
- Develop high quality fully tested source code complying with deadlines, schedule and coding standards.
- Address technical aspects with IT lead and functional aspects with the company.
- Perform a mix of maintenance, enhancements, and new development as required
- Document features, technical specifications & infrastructure Responsibilities
- Work cross-functionally to convert business needs into technical specifications
- Provide technical assistance during user acceptance test ( UAT )
- Annual leave starts at 14days for those renewed to 6 months and pro-rated accordingly
- Medical leave 14 days pro-rated accordingly
- Medical insurance
- Team is young and vibrant
- Time for work and time for play
Project Development Manager (Japanese Language)ID:293406,000 SGD ~ 10,000 SGDCity
They are looking for a High Level of Japanese Speaking skills, to handle Japanese clients.
One of Singapore's leading IT solution providers for businesses and professionals.
-Execute customer relationship management, communicate closely with clients, attend clients requests, manage clients expectations to maintain their impressions at a positive level.
-Execute solution proposals to clients.
-Find and plan potential projects, not limited to the existing clients, to achieve Financial Division budget target.
-Acquire new clients and projects.
-Plan, initiate, manage, lead and execute system consulting and development projects.
-Execute cost estimation and pricing of solutions.
-Execute and manage full software development life cycle.
-Organize project teams, Manage/lead on-shore/off-shore vendors and/or teams.
-Supervise direct reporting staff according to overall company policy.
-Plan resource to match the company prospects, budget and P/L.
-Hire and train new staff.
-Set employee goals and objectives, develop staff to maximize potential, monitor staff performance including performance reviews, delegate work duties to staff to attain objectives, monitor and assist staff with work progress.
-Project Management Delivery tasks such as approach and plan definition, plan tracking, issue and risk identification and resolution, resource planning, and governance execution
-Provide tactical hands-on, in-progress project manager assistance and provide status reports and project quality reviews
- AL:14 days (+1 day/ year, MAX 21 days)
- ML:14 days
- Medical insurance
- Variable Bonus (1 to 2 months)
- AWS (1 months)
Group Planning Coordinator(Japanese Language)ID:293512,800 SGD ~ 3,300 SGDCity
We're one of the biggest Japanese Travel Agency and looking for a talented Group Planning Coordinator(Japanese Language)
to join our organization.
・ To support operators (quotation team) by providing product information & plans relaying end-users’ requests to maximize new businesses.
・ To establish and maintain a good relationship with suppliers and provide feedback to the operators on changing marketing conditions, including market trends.
・ To liaise closely with Tour Coordinating and Operation Department to improve sales and to provide better products.
・ To establish and manage the production of sales (Japanese corporate & educational travel to Singapore) proposals and materials, including leaflets, e-newsletters and sales presentation sheets in the Japanese version.
・ To attend events such as seminars, exhibitions and inspection tours.
・ To assist tour coordinating group during peak periods.
・ To carry out any other reasonable duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Variable Bonus
- AL 12 days
- ML 14 days
- Medical SGD 500 per year
- Dental Benefits SGD 150 per year
- Insurance coverage
- Coverage on term life, personal accident and hospital and surgical insurance
Conducted twice a year
- Birthday Leave
Secretary & Administrator-Japanese Language(3 months contract)ID:293573,000 SGD ~ 4,000 SGDCity
One of the biggest heavy machinery manufacturing company in Japan.
Looking for Secretary experience Japanese Speaker Candidates for covering Maternity Leave for 3months!
1) Secretarial Support to CEO (50%)
• Managing schedule of CEO
• Prepare and mail out the official letters(ex. thank you letters), sending congratulatory flower upon party or promotion to important companies
• Scheduling and management of the company driver
• Make arrangements for Golf events (ie. Grey-kai / Sango-kai event/IHI Group golf event)
• Support other CEO requirements (Air-con/repair/banks/sending gifts etc..)
2) Sales and Marketing Support (40%)
• Preparation of monthly Sales/Marketing reports
• Basic data entry for sales order system (A/X or other)
• Secretariat duties for meetings (RHQ meetings twice a year, National staff meeting once a year)
• Support marketing and promotion activities such as: Yearly X’mas cards, IHIAP showroom maintenance, PR Materials /Catalogs, Exhibitions/Events
3) Miscellaneous / Japanese-related
• Make arrangements for IHI Executives visit (hotel, travel etc)
• Contact window for liaison between Japanese Association, Japanese Embassy, JCCI
• Spot requirement for daily Japanese translation for communication within IHIAP.
4) Any other duties as assigned by the GM (RM&BD) or CEO of IHIAP.
7 ~ 14 days of Annual Leave 8Double Checking)
14 days of Medical Leave