43 Jobs for Logistic found
Warehouse SupervisorID:278722,300 SGD ~ 2,500 SGDWest
- To assist in Warehouse housekeeping
- To assist in light fitting assembly works
- Receiving and processing warehouse stock products
- Performing warehouse inventory controls and keeping quality standards high for audits
- To guide warehouse staffs
-AWS (1 month)
-AL 14 days
-ML 14 days
Customer Service SupervisorID:278692,300 SGD ~ 2,300 SGDWest
- Data entry
- Communicate with customer
Answering product and service questions; suggesting information about other products and services.
- Inventory control
- Guide and manage the junior staff about 3 to 5 (*After joining, the client will guide you how to manage the staff)
-AWS (1 month)
-AL 14 days
-ML 14 days
Freight Documentation AssistantID:260482,200 SGD ~ 2,400 SGDCity
1. Shipping booking and customer service
2. Bill of Lading, Delivery order and invoice issuance
3. Receive payment by cash and cheques
4. Handle enquiries from Customers
5. Ad-hoc related duties / job rotation as assigned by Superior
AWS, AL 14 days, ML
Customer Service(1 year contract renewable) -RCN SGID:277311,600 SGD ~ 1,800 SGDWest
Our company maintains multi-function logistics centers close to air and sea ports. Companies wanting to expand their electronic component businesses overseas are offered services suited to their particular needs. Each forwarding center utilizes our forwarding information systems (AIOS and TESS), enabling speedy customs clearance and forwarding operations.
Service Examples: Shared Delivery, Multi-Function Logistics Centers, Inventory Inquiry System
- Data entry
- Communicate with customer
- Inventory control
Executive, Finance & Administration Dept (Japanese Language)ID:278452,800 SGD ~ 3,500 SGDCentral, City
This is 6 months Renewable Contract position, You might be converted to permanent staff after 6 months. ( Depends on your performance )
Utilizing the whole Accounting System from entering journals to closing accounts
Checking vouchers and filing ledgers
Processing payments; issuing and mailing bank checks, generating remittance forms
(in paper for fax and/or for approval by internet banking)
Assisting audit and corporate taxation matters
Other accounting and finance related duties that the Finance Manager may assign
as and when necessary
■Administration & Secretary
Arranging rental and maintenance of the company's office, company housing, company cars
Conducting company events such as company trip
Operating telephone, programming extension lines and door lock release, etc.
Sending and receiving mails and courier
Circulating and warehousing documents
Arranging hotel and flight bookings
Assisting documentation of official letters and business cards
Purchasing and controlling inventory of office supplies
Assisting business machines and LAN network maintenance (PC, copier, server, broadband, etc.)
Assisting expatriates’ passport and Employment Pass matters
Processing Central Provident Fund (CPF) contribution, GST refund, medical claims, corporate cards, etc.
Conducting secretarial work for the Managing Director, General Managers and Managers
Servicing coffee or tea to visitors
Other administrative duties that the Administration Manager may assign as and when necessary
Supporting or taking part in duties of others when in need under certain circumstances
(e.g. time constrained duties, absences, etc.)
Contributing to team effort
Contributing to improvements to work processes and worksheets
Company-declared holiday (5 - 10 days)
Other details will be disclosed during the interview
Supply Chain Expletive (Japanese Language)ID:278442,500 ~ 3,500 West
ORDER FULFILLMENT / SHIPPING
• Order Receipt & processing using software.
• Liaising with customer, manage suppliers, monitor and expedite orders based on material requirements and inventory levels
• Co-ordination with forwarders/transporters/warehouse.
• Maintain shipping records, prepare invoice/shipping documents
• Suppliers/Distributor management
PROCESS IMPROVEMENT & REPORTS
• Review and update all SOPs, business rules & processes and implement changes to establish effective and efficient workflow.
• Work closely with other business units and offices, customers, suppliers and logistics partners to proactively seek best solutions.
• Monitor KPIs of vendors/forwarders/Distributors to ensure agreed service level is achieved
• Generate reports for statistics and management reporting
• Assisting the Supply Chain Manager in strategizing plans and solutions, executing supply chain activities and implementation of projects.
• Assist in building business relationship with customer, as well as existing suppliers.
• Any other ad hoc duties assigned
- AL: 14 days and up to max. 21 days. Additional of 2 days per year.
- VB (Average 1.5 month based past paid out)
Operational ManagerID:278273,800 SGD ~ 4,500 SGDEast
a). Regional Sales
- Collect order from customers
- Constantly monitor sales results, fill rate and plan Sales
- Travelling mainly around South-east Asia and areas which have business dealings with the Company for the purpose of concluding sales for the Company
- Maintaining a comprehensive set of customer data
- Maintaining Master pricing, Update SAP and WOS pricing
- Update weekly Sales order, Purchase order and Actual sales results
- Update Monthly Sales Results by Country
- Assisting the Directors and Sales Manager in Sales Forecasting and Planning;
- Assisting the Directors and Sales Manager in Sales and Pricing analysis
- Assist in Sales Forecasting and Planning;
- Monitoring Incentive Program for selected customers
- Assist in monitor customer outstanding balance and follow up for payment
- Assist in organizing training sessions and seminars to promote company products
- Supervising Sales Coordinators in their area of work
b). Overseeing Warehouse operation
- Oversee warehouse operation, both import, local and export shipping arrangement
- Work on improvement of warehouse operation - storage, inventory control and work flow process
c). Managing Customer Service
- Liaising with both HQ and customers on orders, shipment to ensure smooth delivery of orders; ie arrange logistic, shipment and documentations etc.
d). Managing Quality Control
- Overseeing incoming shipment inspection, claims reporting to HQ
- Handling customer's warrant claims
e). Handling Company's Purchases
- Liaising with Supplier for indirect material purchases and quotation
- Liaising with HQ and Group Company for direct material purchases
f). Managing Costing
- Work on cost down for supplies, freight , direct and indirect materials etc
-Medical leave 14 days
-Annual leave 14 days from the first year
-Variable bonus Twice/Year depends on performance
Logistic Operation Executive (LC)ID:272893,000 SGD ~ 3,500 SGDEast
Provide timely and effective logistics support to internal and external stakeholders
Process sales/shipping related documentations (quotation, orders, proforma invoices etc) so that customer orders are dispatched on time.
Communicate with internal and external stakeholders to obtain shipping instructions, coordinate shipping arrangements, confirm order status and resolve customer concerns.
Maintain up-to-date customer records, sales reports and statistics; to track the status of orders and deliveries.
Handle full LC negotiation process, activities include resolving discrepancy promptly to obtain payment from bank
Negotiate freight/courier rates or services
Negotiate with suppliers or customers to improve supply chain efficiency or sustainability
Ensure that all orders are complying with local and Japan Export Control regulations
-This company is group of Hitachi
-They have established since July 1, 1999, in Singapore.
-Within 2 minutes from Tampines MRT
(additional 1 day AL for each year of service),
-Medical insurance scheme
-Annual flexible health benefit of S$300
Operation Assistant / Operations Support AssistantID:278242,500 SGD ~ 3,000 SGDWest
1) Support and work closely with the business teams to ensure all orders are processed through the entire order processing cycle to meet customers’ needs.
2) Ensure smooth processes in purchasing, receiving, checking, listing, storing, selling, picking, packing and delivering. Avoid no-stock, wrong-product or late-delivery situations.
3) Assist and follow up on quotations, purchase orders, invoices and other documents.
4) Liaise with relevant stakeholders (ie project delivery, customers, suppliers) to coordinate the product delivery schedule to ensure timely delivery.
5) Troubleshoot on any logistics or orders related issues that may arise during outbound process.
6) Attend to customers inquiries and order delivery status.
7) Maintain item, customer and supplier master lists for issuance of materials.
8) Support any other duties as and when assigned by Managers.
■Annual Leaves 14 days (+1 day/year Max 20 days)
■Variable Bonus (Usually 1~2.5 months)
Order Management CoordinatorID:275792,800 SGD ~ 3,200 SGDCity
The After Sales Business Promotion Department is looking for a matured and capable team player to join their growing team. As an integral member of the Singapore Office, the expectations and challenges are high but will be very rewarding and exciting for high performers.
We are looking for an Order Management Coordinator.
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Attend to distributors' enquiries and coordinate order process
• Track order status and ensure smooth delivery to customers
• Process distributors' claims
• Expedite backorders by communicating with internal and external groups
• Prepare presentation materials for monthly meetings
• Assist management in extracting valuable data from SAP
• Assist in agreement drafting between us and customers
• Be a secondary person-in-charge to ensure business continuity
• Be proactive in proposing improvement relating to operations in the department
Expected Start Date of Work: Jan/Feb 2019
- Annual Leave: 12 days/yr for 1st & 2nd year (+1 day each consecutive year up till 20 days)
- ML: 14 days
- Transport Allowance (for commute): SGD180 per month.
- Package: 2 months' fixed bonus + VB (each payout is 1 month fixed + VB; payout is in May & Nov)