29 Jobs for Logistic found
Procurement ExecutiveID:272172,800 SGD ~ 3,200 SGDWest
You will buy electronics parts for Crane machines.
- Responsible to source, negotiate and purchase parts from Europe, Asia, America.
- Evaluate vendor’s quotation to ensure that they are in line with the organizational requirements and expectations (Main Vendors are Japan HQ and Factory in Philippine.)
- In charge of daily operational purchasing needs such a planning, issuing and following up on Purchase Orders delivery and shipment schedules
- Resolve supply, quality, service and invoicing issues with vendors
- Maintain up-to-date inventory control and monitor of supplies
- Evaluate supplier performance based on quality standards, delivery time and best prices and ensure all the criteria are met according to the organizational requirements and expectations
- Responsible for implementing internal procurement strategies to cater to high delivery and short lead time requirements
- Perform ad-hoc job duties as assigned
- AL 14 days
- ML 14 days
- Medical Insurance
- Full Medical Claims
- Performance Bonus
Purchasing & Sales Executive or Manager ID:259225,000 SGD ~ 10,000 SGDEast
- Sales for cosmetics products;
Cosmetic Import Sales Business
mop / Diamancel / Aromatherapy Associates / Heavenly Scent ( Aroma Diffuser )
- Understand Market trend and build up strategy
- Sourcing products supplier and customer based on strategy
- To set up the sales goal and purchasing goal and meet maximized sales goals and monthly sales target
- To develop new cosmetic suppliers for purchasing
- Closely liaise with existing customer and understand their needs
- Sourcing potential customer to create new business
- Negotiate price and business terms and conditions
- To manage the operation of cosmetics.
- To handle sales and purchase ordering matters
- Logistic management and take necessary action accordingly
- Liaise with supplier and monitor delivery schedule etc
- Complete all execution until receipt of funds
- Products: cosmetic etc
- Trading sales / BTB / corporate
AL 14 days (Maximum 21 days)
ML 14 days
Variable Bonus (Depend on Company Performance & Individual Performance)
Business Analyst for Supply Chain Management ID:273673,500 SGD ~ 4,100 SGDCity
This position works closely with the business and technical teams and is a major contributor to the requirements specification deliverable, writes the business and functional requirements. He/She understands business and ensures that there is integration between business and technology.
He/She is also required to perform data analysis on our current supply chain data to identify trend and issues, make proposal for improvements.
In addition, he/she will also support the planning of the supply chain activities and the supply chain applications systems for the department.
Analyzing and modeling existing business processes.
Creates detailed business requirement document and translate it into functional specifications.
Recommending changes related to implementing a new business solution.
Engage with stakeholders to understand and respond to their needs in rapidly changing business environments.
Deal with senior stakeholders and can often involve challenging and questioning to ensure that value for money is achieved from IT developments.
Knowledge transfer of business requirements to developers.
Conduct workshops and training sessions.
Plan and perform Integration Test and User Acceptance Test (UAT).
Provides analytic support by analyzing data extraction from various databases and data interpretation.
Support in planning for our supply chain activities and the supply chain application systems.
Annual Leave: 14 days (Maximum 21 days)
Medical Leave: 14 days
Variable bonus depending on company and individual performance (Up to 4 months)
Shipping Assistant - Plastic/ContainerID:274382,500 SGD ~ 3,000 SGDCity
· Manage shipping documents – letter of credit, certificate of origin, invoices, samples…etc.
· Handle LC negotiation
· Administer local delivery and warehousing
Report to: A Local General Manager
■AL 14 Days
■ML 14 Days
■AWS: 1 month
Customer Service Assistant (FCL Trucking)ID:270342,000 SGD ~ 2,500 SGDEast
• The candidate will provide efficient customer service and account management to new and existing customers. Responsible for coordinating all incoming and outgoing shipments based on allocation.
• Handle import and export shipping documents.
• Liaison work with customers, transporters, carriers and external vendors.
• Manage all customer enquiries.
• Troubleshoot operational issues encountered.
Basic Salary: SGD 2,000 ~ SGD 2,500 + AWS (Company's Discretion)
Monday - Friday, 9am - 6pm
Alternate Saturday, 9am - 1pm
Logistic Operation Executive (LC)ID:272893,000 SGD ~ 3,500 SGDEast
Provide timely and effective logistics support to internal and external stakeholders
Process sales/shipping related documentations (quotation, orders, proforma invoices etc) so that customer orders are dispatched on time.
Communicate with internal and external stakeholders to obtain shipping instructions, coordinate shipping arrangements, confirm order status and resolve customer concerns.
Maintain up-to-date customer records, sales reports and statistics; to track the status of orders and deliveries.
Handle full LC negotiation process, activities include resolving discrepancy promptly to obtain payment from bank
Negotiate freight/courier rates or services
Negotiate with suppliers or customers to improve supply chain efficiency or sustainability
Ensure that all orders are complying with local and Japan Export Control regulations
-This company is group of Hitachi
-They have established since July 1, 1999, in Singapore.
-Within 2 minutes from Tampines MRT
(additional 1 day AL for each year of service),
-Medical insurance scheme
-Annual flexible health benefit of S$300
Senior Shipping Executive - Coal DepartmentID:272714,000 SGD ~ 4,800 SGDCity
• Deliver, execute and document physical coal delivery
• Support traders in data compilation and documentation
• Monitor vessel shipments (dry bulk) and resolve issues
• Handle shipping documentation- invoices, LC, BL, CO, Export declaration and sampling document...etc.
• Compute demurrage and despatch.
• Support traders' hotel booking, travel, car booking and reimbursement of expenses
• Compile product data on excel
· Report to: A Japanese General Manager with 8 traders and 5 ops.
■AL 14 Days
■ML 14 Days
■AWS: 1 month
Freight Documentation AssistantID:260482,200 SGD ~ 2,400 SGDCity
1. Shipping booking and customer service
2. Bill of Lading, Delivery order and invoice issuance
3. Receive payment by cash and cheques
4. Handle enquiries from Customers
5. Ad-hoc related duties / job rotation as assigned by Superior
AWS, AL 14 days, ML
Senior Purchasing Executive/Assistant Manager/ManagerID:274203,000 SGD ~ 4,500 SGDWest
- Issue PO / DO
- Source/Research for potential vendors
- Compare and evaluate offers from suppliers
- Negotiate contract terms of agreement and pricing
- Procure material/parts as needed
- Updating/maintaining information into internal databases
- Managing goods status (Shipping, tracing, delivery)
- Coordinate with Site Manager to ensure proper storage
- An arrangement of stock-taking twice a year
- Other ad-hoc purchases and arrangement
- Annual leave: 14 days
- AWS: 1 month ( upon completion of 12 months service with the company )
- Variable Bonus: Yes ( depends on company / individual performance )
- Medical benefits: S$500 / per annum
- Other leave / benefits, please kindly refer to the company Handbook upon onboarding
Monthly Allowances :
- Transport: S$100
- Attendance: S$200
Customer Service Coordinator, OCB – Sea FreightID:272721,700 SGD ~ 2,000 SGDWest
• Handle operation for import or export shipment and prepare necessary documentations
• Monitor shipment and ensure receipt of shipping documents.
• Issue work order to external and internal contractors
• Verify billings from shipping line and contractor invoice
• Handle any other ad-hoc / administrative duties
SGD 1,700 ~ 2,000 + Variable Bonus
AL(10 days), ML(14 days)
Medical Insurance (up to 750SGD/per a year)
Monday ~ Friday: 9am - 5.30pm