52 Jobs for Logistic found
Operations Executive (for LPG tankers)ID:281943,500 SGD ~ 5,000 SGDCity
a) Coordinate with ships’ Master, charterers, ship owners, managers and port agents for smooth voyage, entry to ports, and loading/unloading of cargo
b) Select bunker supplier through open tender and arrange bunkers for ships
c) Check and handle ship and cargo documents to ensure smooth operations
d) Timely and accurate Input of voyage data in IMOS operations software
e) Check and verify vendor invoices and co-ordinate payment schedules with accounting staff to ensure timely settlement
f) Assist chartering & operations managers in collecting and providing data about ships and ports and the LPG Tanker market generally
g) collection of freight and other receivables with timely and close follow-up on over-due receivables
■AWS upon confirmation and completion of 1 year
■Variable Bonus depends on Company’s performance
Trade Operations Administrator(Japanese Language)ID:281962,800 SGD ~ 3,200 SGDCity
Implementing new trading projects in an efficient manner with ensuring compliance
with local and international policies, rules & regulations
Forecast, order & delivery management
Review, analyse & assist in improving the overall trading operation procedures and
setting up internal trading policies & templates
Liaise with shipping and logistics companies to ensure timely clearance and
delivery of shipments to customer.
Prepare export-related shipping documents.
Work closely with suppliers, clients and other overseas branches.
Maintain systematic filling of documents and follow-up with final negotiation.
Process improvements to drive efficiencies.
Any other ad-hoc duties as assigned.
-VB depends on company and individual performance.
-AL starts from 16 days, AL will increase by 1 day every year based on the employee's date join, capped at maximum of 21 days.
-ML 14 days.
Corporate Global Account ManagerID:281923,500 SGD ~ 4,300 SGDEast
Attend to and manage RFI, RFQ and Tender
Attend to and promptly respond to Sales or Service Enquiries
Build and maintain good working relationship
Create leads and follow-up on new business opportunities
Ensure continued maintenance of business and maximization of potential growth
Work closely with APAC and Regional Teams on service requirements
Lead and manage presentations, proposals, SOPs and service expectations
Ensure all operational requirements are disseminated and performed by all concerned parties
Ensure prompt and timely payment for services rendered
AWS, Variable Bonus, AL(12 days)
Category Management Product Development ExecutiveID:281902,500 SGD ~ 2,800 SGDCentral
• Monitor & track KPIs
• Run regular reports & perform root cause analysis
• Liaise with buyers on action plans
• Document SOPs & best practices
• Prepare management Sales Report and PowerPoint decks as required
• Prepare & submit supplier’s Sales Reports
• Perform Admin duties such as issuing Memos to vendors/stores, filing, collating promotion mechanics
• Follow up with local authorities on product licensing
• Ad-hoc duties may be assigned
Basic Salary SGD 2,500 ~ SGD 2,800
Annual leave: 14 days
Performance bonus and Individual performance subjected to company's profitability
Logistics Coordinator (Ferrous Raw Material Dept)ID:281862,800 SGD ~ 3,000 SGDCentral, City
- Assist traders from Ferrous Raw Material dept in processing sales and purchase orders.
- Process shipping documents such as BL/DO, invoice, packing list, cert of origin etc.
-Handle import and export LC, monitor orders/credit lines and track shipments by updating sales & purchase
data in the ordering system.
- Annual Leave: 14 days (after 3 years/add 3 days, Max 21 days)
- Medical Leave:14 days
- Variable Bonus depending on company and individual's performance.
Customer Service SupervisorID:278692,200 SGD ~ 2,200 SGDWest
- Data entry
- Communicate with customer
- Answering product and service questions; suggesting information about other products and services.
- Inventory control
- Guide and manage the junior staff about 3 to 5 (*After joining, the client will guide you how to manage the staff)
-AWS (1 month)
-AL 14 days
-ML 14 days
Procurement OfficerID:281672,200 SGD ~ 2,800 SGDCentral
Purchasing activities for consumable and non-consumable goods, which assures the studio’s needs run smoothly
Source, select and negotiate for the best purchase in terms of quality, price, terms, deliveries and services with suppliers
Monitor and co-ordinate deliveries of the items between suppliers/ local/ overseas suppliers to ensure that all items are delivered to studio on time
Ensure ingredients are in place for trainings, regular and trial lessons
Ensure non-consumable goods (e.g. cake/bread packaging, baking supplies, disposable aprons, etc.) are always in-stock
Review existing process and controls to identify deficiencies and the potential impact, and implement and maintain corrective actions of the procurement process
Involve in all Cooking/Cake/Bread training to facilitate ordering of ingredients and equipment
(Salary is Negotiable)
Shift Work (9:30am-6:30pm and 1:30pm-10:30pm); (Salary is Negotiable)
Annual Leave; 12 days (Maximum 14 days)
Birthday Leave 1 day
Medical Leave; 14 days
Medical Benefit 200 SGD
Membership of Cooking studio discount 50% Off
Free Meal environment
Operation Assistant / Operations Support AssistantID:278242,500 SGD ~ 3,000 SGDWest
1) Support and work closely with the business teams to ensure all orders are processed through the entire order processing cycle to meet customers’ needs.
2) Ensure smooth processes in purchasing, receiving, checking, listing, storing, selling, picking, packing and delivering. Avoid no-stock, wrong-product or late-delivery situations.
3) Assist and follow up on quotations, purchase orders, invoices and other documents.
4) Liaise with relevant stakeholders (ie project delivery, customers, suppliers) to coordinate the product delivery schedule to ensure timely delivery.
5) Troubleshoot on any logistics or orders related issues that may arise during outbound process.
6) Attend to customers inquiries and order delivery status.
7) Maintain item, customer and supplier master lists for issuance of materials.
8) Support any other duties as and when assigned by Managers.
■Annual Leaves 14 days (+1 day/year Max 20 days)
■Variable Bonus (Usually 1~2.5 months)
■【自動車製造業】物流プランスペシャリスト ID:281325,000 SGD ~ 5,700 SGDCity
■交通費手当て300 SGD (基本給に含まれる)
Freight Documentation AssistantID:260482,200 SGD ~ 2,400 SGDCity
1. Shipping booking and customer service
2. Bill of Lading, Delivery order and invoice issuance
3. Receive payment by cash and cheques
4. Handle enquiries from Customers
5. Ad-hoc related duties / job rotation as assigned by Superior
AWS, AL 14 days, ML