14 Jobs for HR found
Human Resource & AdminID:284423,000 SGD ~ 3,500 SGDCity
The Human Resource & Admin is responsible to assist the company in all Human Resource & related Administrator tasks.
1. Assist in Recruitment Process, screening and shortlisting candidates, scheduling and conducting preliminary interviews
2. Responsible in On & Off Boarding of All Employees
3. Responsible in Compensation & Benefits of All Employees
4. Assist in Training & Development Program
5. Ensure HR Policies comply with current Employment Act and government regulations
1. Responsible for all office equipment maintenance contracts & insurance policies
2. Any other duties as assigned by the Managing Director from time to time
3. Coordinate staff related activities (eg. Annual Team Activities)
4. Provide administrative support to the business and service units
5. Manage dispatch of outgoing mail; coordinate courier services
6. Organize and arrange reception work for important guests to visit, coordinate internal and external relations, publicize corporate culture and company philosophy and establish a good image of the company
- 14 days of Annual Leave (Maximum 21 days)
- 14 days of Medical Leave
- 60 days of Hospitalization Leave
- Variable Bonus
Sales Executive(Japanese Language)ID:284454,000 SGD ~ 5,000 SGDCity
Sales and Operation role
- Developing new customer and following up with existing customers
- Attend & answer for pull-inquiries
- Plan the strategy to increase sales volume within the business between existing clients
- Seminar planning, operation, presentation, management
- Attend for customer's inquiries about system, service and curriculum
- Administrative duties to maintain the condition of office & Class
Annual Leave: 14 days
Medical Leave: 14 days
VB: (Depend on the company’s performance, can get after 2 years)
Administration Manager ID:276066,000 SGD ~ 7,000 SGDWest
1) Reports to the Managing Director and Director on the Administrative, HR, Sales, Purchasing matters.
2) Upkeep necessary EHMS registers (eg. toxic industrial waste register, legal register, SDS register etc.)
3) Upkeep necessary QMS registers, lists and surveys (Approved Supplier List, CER listing, customer survey etc.)
4) Acts as the window for communication between Sales Agents and MPCS for all initial inquiries from customers
5) Processes customers’ orders
6) Manages human resource, formulation of human resource policies, job analysis and design, employee recruitment and selection, appraisal, compensation and health and employee benefits
7) Identifies training needs in consultation with the respective departmental heads and coordinates training for the respective staff members.
8) Liaises and negotiates with insurer/insurance broker or agent on the purchase and renewal of general insurances and insurances for employee benefits scheme
9) Manages office functions including office/factory maintenance, security matters, maintenance of office equipment, purchase of office supplies and general building maintenance
10) Liaises with government bodies like JTC, EDB, NEA, MOM and SCDF on statutory compliances, licenses, approvals and government surveys etc.
11) Manages purchasing activities including the sourcing of suppliers, obtaining Quotes, price negotiation, preparation of Purchase Orders, maintaining the Approved Supplier List and participates in Suppliers’ Audits
12) Coordinates and takes minutes for the monthly EHS Meeting, Managers’ Meeting and Sales Meeting (if required)
13) Coordinates with the IT vendor on all IT related matters to ensure of the provision of uninterrupted IT services at all times
14) Draws up budgets for the respective sections of the department and monitors the Budgets
15) Provides the management with the latest market statistics on the economy, business outlook and the labour market
16) Ensures that EHS procedures are strictly adhered to in all aspects of the activities in the department
- AL: 14 days (Maximum 21 days)
- ML: 14 days
- Medical Benefit including dental
- AWS (1 month)
- VB (Depend on Company Profit, about 2-4 months)
- No OT allowance (No actual OT as well)
- Transportation allowance
Staffing Recruitment Manager - Recruitment Firm ID:284184,500 SGD ~ 5,500 SGDCity
We're looking Staffing Recruitment Manager for expanding a new division for Contract Staffing Services, to manage new business opportunities, fulfillment, interviewing and employment process.
To be successful in this role, recruitment managers should have a HR academic background and experience "hunter" role in bringing new businesses, screening and evaluating candidates. Candidates should also be knowledgeable about Singapore Employment laws. The ideal candidate is a team leader who is able to make effective decisions quickly.
• Following up new business opportunities and setting up meetings
• Planning and preparing presentations
• Communicating staffing service to prospective clients
• Writing reports
• Providing management with feedback
• Update current and design new recruiting procedures
• Supervise the recruiting team and report on its performance
• Keep track of recruiting metrics (e.g. time-to-hire and cost-per-hire)
• Implement new sourcing methods (e.g. social recruiting and Boolean searches)
• Research and choose job advertising options
• Stay up-to-date on labor legislation and inform recruiters and managers about changes in regulations
Annual leave: 10 days (1st & 2nd year), 18 days (after 3rd year of service)
Medical leave: 14 days
3% of Unlimited Sales Commission (Monthly Based)
Incentive Japan trip once a year
Senior Executive (Finance&Admin)ID:284053,200 SGD ~ 3,700 SGDWest
1) Admin responsibility
• Coordinator for all company related events such as Health Screening, Staff Gathering, Company Anniversary, Year End Dinner, Company Trip etc.
• Assist and coordinate Company Meeting, HOD Monthly Meeting, MD Face-to-Face etc
• Manage activities such as
(i) flight, hotel booking & VISA
(iv) office stationeries
(v) pantry supplies
(vi) couriers services
(vii) mobile & network connection
• Administering of staff request such as purchase requisition, working overtime, etc
2) HR responsibility
Recruitment / Induction and On-Boarding / Resignation
• Administer in all documentation in terms of new hires, transfer, promotion and resignees.
• Coordinate with department managers for recruitment and source for suitable candidates for interview.
• Prepare necessary documentation and employee orientation for new joinee.
• Arranging exit interview and do a “de-kit” on last day of resignees.
• Administering leave application and attendance records in leave system.
• Submit leave claims such as NS Men Claims, Government Paid Leave.
• Ensure adherence to proper payroll practices, alignment to corporate and statutory requirements.
• Coordinate with service provider for monthly staff salary on Overtime/Meals Allowance/Leave matters etc.
• Coordinate with service provider for IR8E on Benefits/Vehicle mileage, etc.
Work Pass (EP/DP/WP)
• Familiarize with the application eligibility, terms and conditions for the various types of work passes with MOM.
• Handle work pass application, renewal and cancellation for foreign employees
• Assist in Expatriates Apartment and Vehicle Arrangement.
• Ensure the employee listing table is updated.
• Assist in staff insurance claims.
• Assist the Manager in yearly renewal process.
• Create and maintain employee records.
• Plan, administer and coordinate training activities including updating of training records, submitting of claims to statutory board such as WDA.
• Assist the Manager in Annual Performance Appraisal, Annual Increment and Bonuses Exercises.
• Maintain, review and ensure all internal controls procedures and policy, including handbooks are in place, and discuss ways to improve efficiency and update changes.
3) Facility responsibility
• Responsible for office maintenance (aircon, pest control, landscaping, assets such as water dispenser, shredder, printer, projectors, lighting, etc)
• Ensure whole company premise is clean, safe and in compliance with local statutory regulations, etc.
• Coordinate with outsourced vendors (cleaner and security guard) to ensure premise is in good working condition, ensuring facility safety policies and procedures are adhered to.
• Manage budget for facilities maintenance.
• Ensure monthly facility check is conducted to ensure premise is in good working condition.
4) Staff Claims
• Assist the Finance Group to ensure all staff claims relating to personnel details match to the amount claims with supporting receipts and relevant documents are attached.
• Verify claims and ensure compliance with company policies and procedures.
5) Compliance on Internal Control
• Assist the Department Manager to ensure complete compliance with company policies and procedures in relation to Head Office report submission (J-SOX, Internal Audit, Compliance Training, etc.).
• Assist to liaise with service providers to support company's business operation on compliance matter (ISO 9001:2015).
Annual General Meeting
• Provide administrative support such as coordinate meeting, documentation and filing for Company Annual General Meeting.
• Support in administrative filing of board resolutions.
-14 days of AL, with additional 1 day each year up to a maximum days of 21.
-1 month AWS + VB
-Company transport provided, Boon Lay, Jurong East, Woodlands, Yishun MRT
-$130 transport allowance for all staff
-Annual Health Screening
-No Cap for Medical Claims (only GP visit)
-No Cap for Dental Claims (only scaling polishing and filing)
-Annual Company Trip (free for staff, staff can bring 3 more family members at 50% discount)
Customer Service (Japanese Language)ID:268063,500 SGD ~ 4,500 SGDCentral, City
- Contact with Japanese client and assignee to support their relocation
- To support procedure of international relocation
- Counseling on best utilization of resources with understanding any risk
- Coordinate the shipment of household goods, destination services and expense management
SGD 3,500 ~ 4,500 + AWS + Service Incentives (5% of annual remuneration if service level target is achieved)
Annual leave: 14 days
Medical leave: 14 days
HR ManagerID:280275,000 SGD ~ 7,000 SGDNorth
A Japanese Manufacturing company seeking out for an HR Manager.
This is an independent contributor role.
Recruitment & Selection
• Processing of Job Requisition
• Sourcing & Screening of candidates
• Screening & Selection candidates
• Communication of employment terms and signing of employment contract.
• Work Pass Application (including purchasing of security bond)
• Application for inclusion to Group Insurance coverage
• Preparing documentation & orientation of new employees
• Retrieve monthly records for preparation of payroll
• Process monthly payroll for approval
• CPF submission
• Monthly salary details and statistics report
Annual Performance Review
• Prepare documents for annual performance review
• Tabulate results of review.
• Initiate negotiations with Union on annual increment and VB.
• Prepare approval documents for AI & VB
• Announcement of AI & VB, preparation of staff letters
Administration of Leave
• Ensure correct leave allocation for each level of staff each period.
• Ensure that Leave System is consistent with HR policy.
• To verify submitted support documents for leave types that require documentation.
• Staff Training
• Process staff training request form:
• Arrange training materials and facilities for training purposes
• Training evaluation.
Periodic Review of Company's Policies/Contracts/Termination of Contract
• Keep updated with statutory changes and make amendments to HR Policy as and when necessary
• Ensure periodic review of company's group outpatient and health insurance, as well as company insurance.
• Ensure timely renewal of company's contracts.
• Determine type of cessation and process cessation on HR system.
Annual Submission of Employment Income
• Calculate and prepare IR8A and A8A
• Submission of employment income to IRAS in time before annual stipulated deadline.
• Regular communication with Labour Union.
• Represent the organisation in collective bargaining, negotiations and IAC hearings.
• Retrenchment Process
-Annual Leaves 14days（+1day/year , Max 21days）
-Medical Leaves 14days
HR Executive or Senior Executive (Compensation & Benefit, Performance Management)ID:283603,500 SGD ~ 4,500 SGDEast
Administer and manage Performance Management Cycle
Develop and implement robust and objective performance management framework, policies, tools and processes
Co-develop performance goals that are aligned to business requirements
Provide support to management to communicate performance management and cascade key performance indicators to team members
Coach line managers to communicate performance evaluation outcome to individual employee professionally
Provide support to the entire performance management cycle that leads to bonus, rewards, salary revision and grievance handling
Review effectiveness of performance management cycle, framework, policies, tools and processes
Manage Compensation & Benefits for employees
Perform full spectrum of payroll and sales incentives processing in compliance with company policies and statutory requirements, and within prescribed service standards
Review and improve compensation schemes that support organisational goals, business strategy and talent performance and retention
Conduct periodic salary study against industry benchmarks to support
recommendations on compensation and job grade structure changes
Provide professional advice and support to business units on compliance to compensation policies and processes and resolution of deviation cases
Review, benchmark and improve benefits that are aligned with employee aspirations, employer branding and employee value proposition
Measure the impact and relevance of benefits and secure the commitment of management
Communicate with employees to explain existing and improved benefits
Review, maintain and update employee’s handbook, and company’s HR policies and procedures
Ensure proper records and observation of privacy and confidentiality of data related to performance management and compensation and benefits
Perform insightful data analysis to improve employee engagement and performance.
Provide support to complete national manpower-related surveys
Act as Business Partner on HR-related matters to HQ or regional business units
Lead or participate in ad-hoc HR projects related to improvement in capability, process, system, practices, data management, service level, or decision-making
Participate in organisational activities and events as required
Any other duties assigned by the Head of HR
■Variable Bonus (Usually About 1 month)
■Annual Leaves 14 days
■Medical Leaves 14 days
■Medical Benefit SGD500/year
■Dental Benefit 100/year
Business Development Team Lead/ManagerID:283423,500 SGD ~ 5,000 SGDCity
We're looking for Business Development Team Lead/Manager for focusing to develop MNC Client especially who needs to find Japanese Speaking candidates across Singapore.
Report to Japanese General Manager
1. Supervise Recruitment Agency MNC Team's Sales KPI
2.Head hunting / executive search
3.Advise for Interviewing prospective candidates and matching them with vacancies at client companies
4.Managing the recruitment process from candidate screening through to interview, performance feedback, offering negotiation
5. Hiring New Talent for expanding own team
- Weekday / 5 days work
- 18 days of Annual leave (after 3rd year of Service)
*10 days of Annual Leave for 1st & 2nd years
- 14 days Medical Leave
- Maternity Leave
- 3% of Unlimited Sales Commission (Monthly Based)
- Achievement Dinner or Lunch every month
- Incentive Japan trip once a year
【人材紹介】セールスマネージャー ID:283194,200 SGD ~ 5,300 SGDCity
- 新規企業 (アメリカ・ヨーロッパ・シンガポールローカル企業)の開拓
◆ 海外旅行保険 (歯科医療含む)