337 Jobs for Junior found
Sales Coordinator ID:276012,300 SGD ~ 2,500 SGDCity
- Provide full support to Account Managers
- Liaise with Car Dealers and Hirers for Car financing matter
- Process and Input data-entry for Loan Applications
- AL 14 days
- ML 14 days
- VB (estimated 2 months subject to performance)
- Additional Birthday leave
Assistant Accounting Manager or ManagerID:282074,800 SGD ~ 5,500 SGDCentral, City
・Full Set of Accounting
・Full Set Scheduled Reporting including but not limited to reporting to Tokyo HQ
・Annual Audit with External Auditors
・All Tax related issues including but not limited to GST, Corporate and Expatriate Taxation
・Payroll and Claims
・Shared Services including but not limited to Remittance, Expatriate Tax and Payroll
■Annual Leave 14 days
■Medical Leave 14 days
BIM Coordinator (Japanese Language)ID:282053,000 SGD ~ 4,000 SGDCentral
· Check BIM models, construction sequence, establish POC BIM standards, to perform automatic design clash checks using BIM software (Navisworks, SolibriModelChecker)
· Use BIM models for coordination/ design proposals with different parties (clients, consultants, subcontractors, internal), check shopdrawings
· Communicate with team members, give presentations, create BIM reports
· Able to communicate with Japan HQ (Japanese) and Singapore members (English)
· Market research related to BIM/ construction
· Training, OJT sessions will be held for the first few month
- AL 14 Days
- ML 14 Days
($500 per year for medical expense)
- Phone allowance $30 to $50 per month
- BV (Depend on company and individual performance)
Regional Sales Executive ID:282033,000 SGD ~ 3,000 SGDCentral
You will be responsible for the market in ASEAN (Singapore, Vietnam, and Philippine.)+India
-Services existing accounts, obtains orders, and establishes new accounts by planning and organizing daily work schedule to call on existing or potential sales outlets and other trade factors.
-Adjusts content of sales presentations by studying the type of sales outlet or trade factor.
-Focuses sales efforts by studying existing and potential volume of dealers.
-Submits orders by referring to price lists and product literature.
*Required to go on business trip 2 to 3 times in the month. It will be 50% per month
AL 7days *Increasing 1 day every year
Travel allowance: For Malaysia SGD 20/the other country SGD50
Account Admin AssistantID:282012,500 SGD ~ 2,800 SGDCity
- Ensure proficiency and effectiveness in day-to-day Accounts Receivable operation
- Review Intercompany transaction and settlement
- Finalize ageing report and customer statement of accounts
- Assist accountant to review suppliers transaction and settlement.
- Issue debit note and credit note
- Perform bank reconciliation
- Assist to prepare quarterly GST return.
- Ensuring reliable and accurate GST records are kept
- Provide ad-hoc administrative support on an as required basis.
AWS (one month)
Annual leave starting off will be at 14 days (3rd year of service will add +1 day per year up to (Max of 21 days))
Medical leave 14 days
Medical Expenses S$500.
Network Engineer (Remote Support)ID:266263,000 SGD ~ 4,000 SGDCity
-Provide customers with timely, professional and effective IT Support (via Remote and Phone Support).
-Support various networking devices (e.g. Switch, Firewall, Router).
-Vendor coordination and management.
-Create and maintain technical documentation.
Bonus: Variable Bonus (around 3 months)
- Annual Leave: 12 days annual leave per year (add 1 day every year up to maximum of 22 days; pro-rated for first year)
- Insurance: Group hospitalization and surgical with outpatient/dental benefits, and personal accident insurance coverage
- Annual Health Screening: Annual health screening provided
Legal assistantID:281993,000 SGD ~ 4,000 SGDCity
1) Providing legal solution to issues in business activities, which include issues or disputes already happened and issues that are foreseen during the business/legal assessment.
2) Communicating with outside legal counsels among multiple Asian countries to obtain professional legal advice.
3) Reviewing contracts and documents that relates to business or risk management.
4) Reporting to the president of legal governance/management issues.
1st year 12AL. 2nd year 14AL. 3rd year 15AL. 4th and subsequent years 16AL.
Basic medical coverage.
Store Manager ID:281971,800 SGD ~ 2,500 SGDWest, Central, North, East, Other (Singapore), City
・ Store Manager for the service floor, training etc..
・ Reporting data to Japanese HQ
・ Hiring and interviewing locally
・ Serve customers and give them good impression of our brand
-Operation service and kitchen
- Check with customers to ensure that they are enjoying their meals and take action to correct any problems.
- Clean tables or counters after patrons have finished dining.
- Remove dishes and glasses from tables or counters, take them to kitchen for cleaning.
- Escort customers to their tables.
-AL 7 days (increase 1 day per year)
-ML 14 days
【教育業界】営業職 ※未経験者歓迎ID:281982,000 SGD ~ 2,000 SGDCentral, City
- コミッション有り ※パフォーマンスによる
Environment Management Executive (Japanese Language)ID:281952,800 SGD ~ 3,300 SGDCity
This position will be reporting to the EMG Manager.
- Provide support on environmental management system
- Assist in planning and organising of environmental campaigns & events
- Assist in environmental related communications
- Respond to environmental related queries
- Provide support on green labelling matter
- Assist in environmental reporting
- Communicate with the counterparts in Ricoh Japan in Japanese language
Internal Office Activities:
- Provide support and involve in ISO14001 and eco office audit
- Support on environmental function, activities and eco office practices
- Assist in providing the environmental trainings
- Responsible for environmental administrative activities
- Any ad-hoc duties assigned by the EMG manager
- Variable bonus: depends on company's performance
- Annual leave: 14 days
- Gym & swimming pool facilities. Company recreation clubs
- Medical coverage. Medical subsidy for spouse and children