96 Jobs for Inexperienced found
Service CrewID:291391,500 SGD ~ 2,100 SGDCentral
The Italian restaurant has been a long serving restaurant in the Italian F&B scene. They prioritize on not only the genuine taste of Italian cuisine but also service excellence. Service crew perform daily duties that change depending on the number of customers they serve and the number of other staff members present to assist with work tasks. However, there are several core responsibilities associated with this job that are universally the same in all restaurants and service-based environments like purchasing processes.
- Prepare and serve food, process customer payments, and provide customer service.
- Work during all shifts, including nights, weekends, and holidays.
- Work in a team-oriented environment with other service crew staff members, and typically report to the shift manager, assistant manager, and manager.
- Medical leave of 14 days
- OT pay of 1.5x
- Annual Leave is 7 days
- Boss is always there to guide and assist when you need help
- Public Holidays is a holiday
Group Planning Coordinator(Japanese Language)ID:293512,800 SGD ~ 3,300 SGDCity
We're one of the biggest Japanese Travel Agency and looking for a talented Group Planning Coordinator(Japanese Language)
to join our organization.
・ To support operators (quotation team) by providing product information & plans relaying end-users’ requests to maximize new businesses.
・ To establish and maintain a good relationship with suppliers and provide feedback to the operators on changing marketing conditions, including market trends.
・ To liaise closely with Tour Coordinating and Operation Department to improve sales and to provide better products.
・ To establish and manage the production of sales (Japanese corporate & educational travel to Singapore) proposals and materials, including leaflets, e-newsletters and sales presentation sheets in the Japanese version.
・ To attend events such as seminars, exhibitions and inspection tours.
・ To assist tour coordinating group during peak periods.
・ To carry out any other reasonable duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Variable Bonus
- AL 12 days
- ML 14 days
- Medical SGD 500 per year
- Dental Benefits SGD 150 per year
- Insurance coverage
- Coverage on term life, personal accident and hospital and surgical insurance
Conducted twice a year
- Birthday Leave
Secretary & Administrator-Japanese Language(3 months contract)ID:293573,000 SGD ~ 4,000 SGDCity
One of the biggest heavy machinery manufacturing company in Japan.
Looking for Secretary experience Japanese Speaker Candidates for covering Maternity Leave for 3months!
1) Secretarial Support to CEO (50%)
• Managing schedule of CEO
• Prepare and mail out the official letters(ex. thank you letters), sending congratulatory flower upon party or promotion to important companies
• Scheduling and management of the company driver
• Make arrangements for Golf events (ie. Grey-kai / Sango-kai event/IHI Group golf event)
• Support other CEO requirements (Air-con/repair/banks/sending gifts etc..)
2) Sales and Marketing Support (40%)
• Preparation of monthly Sales/Marketing reports
• Basic data entry for sales order system (A/X or other)
• Secretariat duties for meetings (RHQ meetings twice a year, National staff meeting once a year)
• Support marketing and promotion activities such as: Yearly X’mas cards, IHIAP showroom maintenance, PR Materials /Catalogs, Exhibitions/Events
3) Miscellaneous / Japanese-related
• Make arrangements for IHI Executives visit (hotel, travel etc)
• Contact window for liaison between Japanese Association, Japanese Embassy, JCCI
• Spot requirement for daily Japanese translation for communication within IHIAP.
4) Any other duties as assigned by the GM (RM&BD) or CEO of IHIAP.
7 ~ 14 days of Annual Leave 8Double Checking)
14 days of Medical Leave
Marketing & Planning Manager (Japanese Language)ID:293474,500 SGD ~ 5,500 SGDWest
We have been established in Singapore over 30 years.Responsible for both retail operations and provide strategic insights to help company to improve consumer engagement, increase operational efficiency and drive business growth.
■Report to GM
- Work with various functions within the organization to plan and implement marketing/ outreach initiatives
- Creating the strategy for promotion in advertisement (flyer, POP, facebook, official web...etc)
- Sales promotion (planning and execution of fairs)
- Developing the new management of product and negotiate and purchase new products liaising with supplier
- Analyze sales amount
*Weekday Five day work week ( occasionally support marketing event out of office hour)
-Variable Bonus ( estimated around 1 month) * depends on performances
-AL 10 days (Increasing Anual Leave Up to 15 days)
-ML 14 days
-Meal 100SGD, + Transport 100SGD
-Medical insurance provided
UnknownID:293662,000 SGD ~ 2,500 SGDCentral, City
The company solves the SH our of ur IT. With their network and desktop engineers, they serve to be responsible for building and maintaining the day-to-day operation of computer networks that companies and organizations rely on. These networks typically include an intranet, extranet, local area network (LAN), and wide area network (WAN), inclusive of AD-HOC activities.
- Install and configure computer hardware operating systems and applications
- Monitor and maintain computer systems and networks
- Communicate with staff or clients through a series of actions, either face-to-face or over the phone, to help set up systems or resolve issues
- To troubleshoot system and network problems, diagnosing and solving hardware or software faults
- To replace parts for notebook, PC and Server
- To provide end user support
- Create procedural documentation
- To log in service ticket
- Create incident / security / IT Audit reports
- Followup diagrams (in Visio) and written instructions to repair a fault or set up a system
- Support the roll-out of new applications
- Set up new users' accounts and profiles and deal with password issues
- Work continuously on a task until completion (or referral to third parties, if appropriate)
- Prioritise and manage multiple open helpdesk service ticket at one time
- Rapidly establish a good working relationship with customers and other professionals, such as software developers
- Test and evaluate new technology/products/services
- Develop security protection policies for firewall
- Configure VLAN for Switch
- Configure VPN for Firewall
- To perform security hardening for products/services
- To perform monthly security or audit checks on computer equipment.
- To setup/configure/troubleshoot Notebooks, PC and Servers
Product Competencies ( Dont have to know all )
- To setup/configure/troubleshoot Fortinet Firewall
- To setup/configure/troubleshoot Microsoft Windows Server
- To setup/configure/troubleshoot Microsoft Office 365
- To setup/configure/troubleshoot Microsoft Windows 7/8/10
- To setup/configure/troubleshoot Synology NAS
- To setup/configure/troubleshoot Kaspersky Endpoint Security
- To setup/configure/troubleshoot HPE Managed Switch
- To setup/configure/troubleshoot Ubiquiti Wireless Network
- To setup/configure/troubleshoot Microsoft Azure Cloud VM/Network/Backup
- 14 days of AL
- 14 days of ML
- VB ( Company's performance )
Service Technician ID:293531,800 SGD ~ 2,500 SGDWest
The candidate will be responsible for maintaining stern tube sealing equipment for ship.
-Perform inspection, overhaul, repair, upgrading, installation and commissioning of stern tube sealing equipment onboard ocean going vessel.
- Generate service and commissioning reports upon job completion.
- Arrangement of shipyard work / entry permit.
- Meeting with shipowner and shipyard representative onboard vessel.
- Other ad hoc duties as assigned
- Annual leave: 12 (1st 2 years) additional 1 day each year (up to 21 days)
- Medical leave: 14 days
- Medical Annual check-up
- Dental claim per one calendar year
- Transport allowance (Reimbursement)
Sales and Admin Support Executive(Japanese Language)ID:293383,000 SGD ~ 3,000 SGDCity
We can demonstrate on the international stage derives from the high marks our customers give our collective strength, comprised of technology, quality control, and after-sales service.
The part-time is also fine
- Do basic accounting task with Accounting firm
- Prepare and issue cheques for supplier invoices
- Prepare monthly Accounts Payable and Receivable
- Inventory management (stock count, requisition of stocks)
- Generate and issuance of invoices
- Internal billing (enrichment, royalties etc)
- Prepare audit schedules
- Handle sales related matter as and when required
- Any other ad-hoc duties required by Manager and Directors
-AWS (1 month)
-AL 14 days
-ML 14 days
-Medical insurance (500/year)
Inside Sales Executive (Japanese Language)ID:291252,800 SGD ~ 3,500 SGDEast
＊Coordinator for regional ocean cargo business
- Sharing information through Lotus Notes,
- Summarizing various results and creating reports
- Management of procurement: Maintenance and negotiation of freight rate from shipping line
- Management of sales plan: Preparation of RFQ, Preparation of quotation (Internal negotiation and pricing)
- Management of general job scope: FMC/AMS for US trade, AFR for JP trade, Agency agreement,
- Quality control for transportation
- Sales activities for Marine transportation business
- Planning and executing new ocean service
- Research on regulations on logistics companies in each country across the region
＊ Supporting role for Sales & Marketing Center
- Trace and compare regional business plan and actual
- Support sales activities
＊ General affair for Sales & Marketing Center
- Other administrative tasks (preparing various materials for meetings, arranging business trips etc.)
(up to 750SGD/per a year)
【日系機械系メーカー】経理・営業サポート（パートタイム歓迎♪）ID:2933715 SGD ~ 20 SGDCity
CUSTOMER SERVICE COORDINATORS (AIR-EXPORT / AIR-IMPORT)ID:282951,700 SGD ~ 2,200 SGDEast
★This Japanese company provides the air freight services for import and export, which provides prompt deliveries to the market worldwide.
Ensure close and prompt action on customers’ shipment arrangements and requirements.
Co-coordinating and liaising closely with Airlines, Departments, Overseas Agents / Offices and Service Providers on shipment movement.
Continuously seek alternative solutions or value-add processes to enhance the ongoing services to the Customers.
Preparing of Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) and / or Service Reports according to Customer’s shipment processes and requirements.
Ensure Work processes on Customer’s shipment handling requirements are administered and kept up to date.
- AL: 14 days
- ML: 14 days
- Variable Bonus(depending on company/ individual performance)