5 Jobs for Others found
Key Account Manager (Japanese Language)ID:295934,000 SGD ~ 6,500 SGDOthers
Our client is a listed company and is a leading energy, marine and urban development group, operating across multiple markets worldwide.
Main role is to serve as the focal point of contact for the various petrochemical companies on Jurong Island. Working closely with internal stakeholders, the account manager aims to provide a holistic solution to fulfill our customer’s overall utilities needs.
• Key agent to bridge the gap between company and customers that will help businesses offer a superior user experience to its end users and thereby achieving brand recognition and increasing revenue.
• Make significant effort to constantly track and understand customer dynamics to predict utilities demand and impact on revenue
• Structure and negotiate contracts with Jurong Island Customer (Power/Utilities)
- Plan & implement sound and effective pricing policies and pricing strategies
- Review and drafting of all Terms & Conditions of contracts
- Strategize with the relevant departments to negotiate with customers on pricing, contractual and technical terms.
• Determine commercial viability of new projects and seek IDC approval for new investments
- Perform financial analysis and risk analysis on new investments to serve new customers.
- Prepare Management Paper and seek IDC approval for new investments
- Work with internal stakeholders for parameters in determining pricing and cost structure.
• Collaboration across verticals for bundling of products and services across Gas, Solar, Water, Waste Management and Power & Utilities to customers
• Manage all agreements with customers including:
- Performance Monitoring
- Dispute Resolution
- Price Escalation/ Adjustment
- Verification of Billing amounts (Quantity & Price)
- Adhoc off spec wastewater request
- New business/Expansion enquiries
• Support business development and enhancement opportunities both within and outside of Jurong Island
• Carbon tax recovery from respective customers and management of Jurong Island assets.
• Engage and develop an in-depth understanding of existing and potential customer’s business
• Perform due diligence to assist operation in maintaining company’s compliance with regulations
• Product in charge for incineration and water so as to have an overview on the whole Jurong Island demand
• Execute and develop Customer Satisfactory Framework/CRM app/Customer engagement program
■Variable Bonus (Depending on Company & Individual performance)
■Medical Leave 14 days
■Shuttle Bus from Jurong East MRT Station
【日系ホテル】デジタルマーケティング（在宅パート）ID:2799015 SGD ~ 20 SGDOthers
Digital Marketing Executive (Japanese Language/Part-time)ID:2798914 SGD ~ 18 SGDOthers
We are a Japanese Hotel Group, looking for a talented Digital Marketing Executive to join our organisation.
You will mainly be working from home 3 days a week, 6-8 hours a day but you have the flexibility to work based on your preferred timing.
- Creating marketing collateral for marketing and social media campaigns
- Formulate and ensure delivery of impactful digital marketing campaigns to create awareness. (Using SEO/SEM/Google AdWords, etc)
- Create email magazines (EDMs)
3 times/week, 6 hours/day
(Schedule is open for discussion)
3 times/week, 6 hours/day
( Open for discussion )
Senior Advertising Consultant/Manager (Japanese Language) - Based in VietnamID:294353,600 SGD ~ 4,400 SGDOthers
A leading global provider of audit and assurance, consulting, financial advisory, risk advisory, tax & legal, and related services. Seeking for a Senior Consultant/Manager to join their Advertising, Marketing & Commerce department!
Our Advertising, Marketing & Commerce team focuses on delivering marketing and growth objectives aligned with our clients’ brand values for measurable business growth. We implement and operate the technology platforms that enable personalized content, commerce and marketing user-centric experiences.
・Cross-channel customer engagement strategy, design and development (web, mobile, social, physical)
・eCommerce strategy, implementation and operations
・Marketing content and digital asset management solutions
・Marketing technology and advertising technology solutions
・Marketing analytics implementation and operations
・Advertising campaign ideation, development and execution
・Acquisition and engagement campaign ideation, development and execution
・Agile based, design-thinking, user-centric, empirical projects that accelerate results
Salary would be paid in VND
Benefit will be disclosed after the interview
M&A Manager/Associate(Japanese Language)ID:248385,000 SGD ~ 10,000 SGDOthers
- Support Japanese company to buy expanding companies in Singapore/Support local company to sell them to expanding Japanese company.
- Maintain good relationships with local M&A/consulting firm to get good project information
- Find new partners, M&A/consulting firm
- Get detail information related to local companies (sell-side)
- SWOT analysis for the company(sell-side), and judge whether the company(sell-side) match Japanese company(buy-side)
*You will work in Japan for training (around 6 months)
AL 14 days
ML 14 days
Annual salary system 12 months +AWS (1 month )
Incentive＊Depending on performance