101 Jobs for Central found
Assistant Manager – LCD PANEL/ ELECTRICAL COMPONENTSID:287793,800 SGD ~ 4,800 SGDWest, Central
They are Famous Japanese Electrical Company, looking for Assistant Manager to support the Manager.
• 70% Hunting, 30% Farming
• Organise discussion & recovery plan on the budget plan
• Obtain latest product / line-up information & demos from Japan HQ
• Obtain customer / market information in region of responsibility
• Map customers to product roadmap of SSC Strategy and Japan HQ
• Introduce Sharp latest technologies to relevant customers
• Arrange demos to individual / group customer (marketing event)
• Identify best strategy / business model for each customer / product
• Coordinate efforts with biz partners to realise business (based on business model)
• Track and facilitate customer project development
• Obtain / negotiate pricing with Japan HQ to win sales order
• Negotiate pricing with Customers to maintain profitability as set forth
• Gather latest updates information from customers and update GPSI system
• Plan buffer stock based on customer MP schedule and Sharp components supply
• Follow up and ensure payment as per customer credit ratings
• Update Project sheet / Sales Analysis Report / Sales Trips Report or any ad hoc report.
• Provide marketing report on market / product / country specific whenever deemed necessary.
• Delivery negotiation if customer facing delivery problems
• Regular meeting and planning with PSI group on delivery / demand input.
• Close communication within Sales & Marketing Dept. to ensure sales objective is met and sharing of marketing / customer information.
• Keep communication with AR (Accounts) to ensure payment delivery is being met and review on customer financial status regularly.
• Close interface with Customer Service team to ensure delivery commitment to customer and pull-in activities to increase sales.
• Interface with Technical Team to develop demo & jig / support product information / samples / communication with Japan engineers.
-Variable bonus – average 1-1.5 months
-Annual Leave – 17 days
-Medical Leave – 21 days
-Other benefits ; Medical Insurance, Dental, Annual Health Screening
Service CrewID:291391,500 SGD ~ 2,100 SGDCentral
The Italian restaurant has been a long serving restaurant in the Italian F&B scene. They prioritize on not only the genuine taste of Italian cuisine but also service excellence. Service crew perform daily duties that change depending on the number of customers they serve and the number of other staff members present to assist with work tasks. However, there are several core responsibilities associated with this job that are universally the same in all restaurants and service-based environments like purchasing processes.
- Prepare and serve food, process customer payments, and provide customer service.
- Work during all shifts, including nights, weekends, and holidays.
- Work in a team-oriented environment with other service crew staff members, and typically report to the shift manager, assistant manager, and manager.
- Medical leave of 14 days
- OT pay of 1.5x
- Annual Leave is 7 days
- Boss is always there to guide and assist when you need help
- Public Holidays is a holiday
Engineer (Technical Support)ID:293433,000 SGD ~ 3,500 SGDCentral
Since our founding, we assumed the role of a public institution and have executed our corporate activities with the foremost goal of contributing to society.For Singapore market, we enclosure potential market to drive.
· Support commercial team in preparing technical proposal for bidding and tendering process.
· Troubleshooting at work site.
· Conduct technical presentation and information sessions with the support from commercial team.
· Participate in technical meeting with clients.
· Any other duties as assigned
- Contract 2 years (renewable- all employee is contract renewable, no difference with permanent)
- Annual Leave: 10 days
- Medical/ Dental insurance
- Variable Bonus
Accounting support (6 months contract) ※convertibleID:293452,500 SGD ~ 3,500 SGDCentral, City
This is 6 months contract position. The client is currently implementing the new accounting system(SAP).
The successful candidate will be familiar with SAP system and execute accounting duties with a team.
- Assisting/Supporting the Accounting Manager
- Ensure all accounting transactions recorded into the accounting system.
- Ensure accuracy of invoicing entries in the accounting system
- Assists in the preparation of full set of accounts
- Assist hear office with accounting audit works through cross-checking of SAP and previous system
- Handle month-end closing activities, Account Settlement, SAP Data Entry, Remittance & Payment
- Office Support (Admin, HR, IT) and such other duties as the Company may assign
- Accounting System: SAP
- AL : 14 days(pro-rated according to the duration of the contract period.)
- ML : 14 days
- Lunch supply(3 times a week)
Personal Assistant (Japanese Language) - 1 Year Contract ID:293643,500 SGD ~ 4,000 SGDCentral, North, East
We're a Japanese manufacturing company and looking for a talented Personal Assistant for Japanese MD.
- Record minutes, take down notes and provide necessary documents for 2 Japanese MD
- Take care of housing issues and business needs of the MD
- Provide simple translation and interpretation
- Scheduling travel plans, hotel reservations and meetings
- Record reports and submit accordingly
- Assist in the handling of paperwork and accepting visitors
- Support 3 other management executives with hotel and flight reservations
■Medical Leave: 14days
■$50 per consultation capped at $600/year
■Hospitalization & Personal accident insurance
■Completion Bonus (1 month)
UnknownID:293662,000 SGD ~ 2,500 SGDCentral, City
The company solves the SH our of ur IT. With their network and desktop engineers, they serve to be responsible for building and maintaining the day-to-day operation of computer networks that companies and organizations rely on. These networks typically include an intranet, extranet, local area network (LAN), and wide area network (WAN), inclusive of AD-HOC activities.
- Install and configure computer hardware operating systems and applications
- Monitor and maintain computer systems and networks
- Communicate with staff or clients through a series of actions, either face-to-face or over the phone, to help set up systems or resolve issues
- To troubleshoot system and network problems, diagnosing and solving hardware or software faults
- To replace parts for notebook, PC and Server
- To provide end user support
- Create procedural documentation
- To log in service ticket
- Create incident / security / IT Audit reports
- Followup diagrams (in Visio) and written instructions to repair a fault or set up a system
- Support the roll-out of new applications
- Set up new users' accounts and profiles and deal with password issues
- Work continuously on a task until completion (or referral to third parties, if appropriate)
- Prioritise and manage multiple open helpdesk service ticket at one time
- Rapidly establish a good working relationship with customers and other professionals, such as software developers
- Test and evaluate new technology/products/services
- Develop security protection policies for firewall
- Configure VLAN for Switch
- Configure VPN for Firewall
- To perform security hardening for products/services
- To perform monthly security or audit checks on computer equipment.
- To setup/configure/troubleshoot Notebooks, PC and Servers
Product Competencies ( Dont have to know all )
- To setup/configure/troubleshoot Fortinet Firewall
- To setup/configure/troubleshoot Microsoft Windows Server
- To setup/configure/troubleshoot Microsoft Office 365
- To setup/configure/troubleshoot Microsoft Windows 7/8/10
- To setup/configure/troubleshoot Synology NAS
- To setup/configure/troubleshoot Kaspersky Endpoint Security
- To setup/configure/troubleshoot HPE Managed Switch
- To setup/configure/troubleshoot Ubiquiti Wireless Network
- To setup/configure/troubleshoot Microsoft Azure Cloud VM/Network/Backup
- 14 days of AL
- 14 days of ML
- VB ( Company's performance )
【大手日系製造業】秘書(1年契約)ID:293653,500 SGD ~ 4,000 SGDCentral, North, East
Accounts Receivable ExecutiveID:293552,900 SGD ~ 3,500 SGDCentral, City
• Follow up and resolve any payment disputes
• Ensure all invoicing and journal entries are recorded correctly in system for month-end closing
• Credit analysis and ensure timely on the payment schedule.
• Prepare bank-in documents and perform reconciliation
• Liaise with customers to achieve collection targets
• Coordinate with Sales Team on debts collection status
• Explore to improve internal processes and procedures
• Ensure compliance with appropriate accounting policies, business processes, and controls
• Liaise with auditors on audit
• Other ad hoc duties as and when required
- Annual Leave :16 days (MAX.21 days).
- 2 month fix bonus (July & December)
- Variable Bonus:average 2.5-2.6
months(depend on company& individual
- Medical Benefits – Max. $50 per visit
(no cap for the year).
- Specialist treatment up to S$300 per
year with referral letter.
- Dental Benefits – Up to S$250 per year.
- Group Personal Accident and H&S
Insurance – covered by company.
- Chinese new year allowance $88
- Marriage Gift $120
- New born Baby Gift $100
- transportation claimable (house to office)
Sales ExecutiveID:291422,500 SGD ~ 4,000 SGDCentral, North
Sales/Business Development Position
- Following up with existing clients
- Develop new business opportunities
- Maintain a good relationship with the customer and maximize opportunities for generating sales.
- Organize exhibitions to promote marketing awareness
- Transportation $900 (if have a car)
- AL 10 days, up to 16 days
- Dental ($150/year)
- Optical ($50/year)
Sales executive ( Oil & Gas / Steel trading )ID:289983,000 SGD ~ 3,800 SGDCentral, City
• In charge of the Singapore and overseas market , usually APAC but not limited to it (visiting end users, EPCs, shipyards, engineering & consultancy firms, fire contractors, service providers etc.)
• Assist in business development of the company (think out of box and utilize different opportunities to bring in sales for the company)
• Identifying new sales leads
• Maintain good relationship with customers and generate new opportunities for sales (good personal relationship handling)
• Attend to enquires (prepare quotation and tender document if required)
• Manage, service current accounts and follow up with customers on needs
- Annual leave 14 Days for 1st 3 Years, after which 21 Days
- Other benefits - Hospitalisation & surgery, medical, personal accident, term life insurances, annual medical check-up, dental, recreational activities etc
- VB ranging 1 month and above