128 Jobs for Business Administration & Management found
Assistant Manager – LCD PANEL/ ELECTRICAL COMPONENTSID:287793,800 SGD ~ 4,800 SGDWest, Central
They are Famous Japanese Electrical Company, looking for Assistant Manager to support the Manager.
• 70% Hunting, 30% Farming
• Organise discussion & recovery plan on the budget plan
• Obtain latest product / line-up information & demos from Japan HQ
• Obtain customer / market information in region of responsibility
• Map customers to product roadmap of SSC Strategy and Japan HQ
• Introduce Sharp latest technologies to relevant customers
• Arrange demos to individual / group customer (marketing event)
• Identify best strategy / business model for each customer / product
• Coordinate efforts with biz partners to realise business (based on business model)
• Track and facilitate customer project development
• Obtain / negotiate pricing with Japan HQ to win sales order
• Negotiate pricing with Customers to maintain profitability as set forth
• Gather latest updates information from customers and update GPSI system
• Plan buffer stock based on customer MP schedule and Sharp components supply
• Follow up and ensure payment as per customer credit ratings
• Update Project sheet / Sales Analysis Report / Sales Trips Report or any ad hoc report.
• Provide marketing report on market / product / country specific whenever deemed necessary.
• Delivery negotiation if customer facing delivery problems
• Regular meeting and planning with PSI group on delivery / demand input.
• Close communication within Sales & Marketing Dept. to ensure sales objective is met and sharing of marketing / customer information.
• Keep communication with AR (Accounts) to ensure payment delivery is being met and review on customer financial status regularly.
• Close interface with Customer Service team to ensure delivery commitment to customer and pull-in activities to increase sales.
• Interface with Technical Team to develop demo & jig / support product information / samples / communication with Japan engineers.
-Variable bonus – average 1-1.5 months
-Annual Leave – 17 days
-Medical Leave – 21 days
-Other benefits ; Medical Insurance, Dental, Annual Health Screening
Secretary & Administrator-Japanese Language(3 months contract)ID:293573,000 SGD ~ 4,000 SGDCity
One of the biggest heavy machinery manufacturing company in Japan.
Looking for Secretary experience Japanese Speaker Candidates for covering Maternity Leave for 3months!
1) Secretarial Support to CEO (50%)
• Managing schedule of CEO
• Prepare and mail out the official letters(ex. thank you letters), sending congratulatory flower upon party or promotion to important companies
• Scheduling and management of the company driver
• Make arrangements for Golf events (ie. Grey-kai / Sango-kai event/IHI Group golf event)
• Support other CEO requirements (Air-con/repair/banks/sending gifts etc..)
2) Sales and Marketing Support (40%)
• Preparation of monthly Sales/Marketing reports
• Basic data entry for sales order system (A/X or other)
• Secretariat duties for meetings (RHQ meetings twice a year, National staff meeting once a year)
• Support marketing and promotion activities such as: Yearly X’mas cards, IHIAP showroom maintenance, PR Materials /Catalogs, Exhibitions/Events
3) Miscellaneous / Japanese-related
• Make arrangements for IHI Executives visit (hotel, travel etc)
• Contact window for liaison between Japanese Association, Japanese Embassy, JCCI
• Spot requirement for daily Japanese translation for communication within IHIAP.
4) Any other duties as assigned by the GM (RM&BD) or CEO of IHIAP.
7 ~ 14 days of Annual Leave 8Double Checking)
14 days of Medical Leave
Marketing Manager or Senior Marketing ManagerID:293616,000 SGD ~ 8,000 SGDCity
We are building a base for global penetration in Singapore for Sansan and we work closely with our HQ in Tokyo.
We are looking for a Marketing Manager who can be in charge of lead generation and lead nurturing in order to acquire appointments in the BtoB arena.
The challenge we are facing is how we qualify the leads and acquire high-quality appointments by using digital media.
We need to improve how we communicate the value of our service and increase the level of understanding and
the expectation which is also a key factor when we enter new markets in the future.
Aiming to expand the local customer base in Singapore, we plan to reinforce the marketing team.
- Strategic planning over the entire marketing chain.
- Lead nurturing by MA tools.
- Leading content production.
- Successfully managing a team to achieve KPIs.
- Knowledge of lead acquisition through various SNS media.
- Offline lead acquisition and nurturing through events and seminars.
Variable Bonus: Yes (2 months as a standard)
*Salary raise Twice a year (June/December)
・Transportation expenses for commute (public transport)
・Insurance: (Hospital & Surgical insurance, Personal Accidental insurance, Workmen Compensation Insurance)
・Saturday, Sunday and public holidays
・Annual Leave: 14 days / year (valid for two years, max 28 days)
・Sick Leave: 14 days / year
・Hospitalization Leave: 60 days / year
Marketing & Planning Manager (Japanese Language)ID:293474,500 SGD ~ 5,500 SGDWest
We have been established in Singapore over 30 years.Responsible for both retail operations and provide strategic insights to help company to improve consumer engagement, increase operational efficiency and drive business growth.
■Report to GM
- Work with various functions within the organization to plan and implement marketing/ outreach initiatives
- Creating the strategy for promotion in advertisement (flyer, POP, facebook, official web...etc)
- Sales promotion (planning and execution of fairs)
- Developing the new management of product and negotiate and purchase new products liaising with supplier
- Analyze sales amount
*Weekday Five day work week ( occasionally support marketing event out of office hour)
-Variable Bonus ( estimated around 1 month) * depends on performances
-AL 10 days (Increasing Anual Leave Up to 15 days)
-ML 14 days
-Meal 100SGD, + Transport 100SGD
-Medical insurance provided
Personal Assistant (Japanese Language) - 1 Year Contract ID:293643,500 SGD ~ 4,000 SGDCentral, North, East
We're a Japanese manufacturing company and looking for a talented Personal Assistant for Japanese MD.
- Record minutes, take down notes and provide necessary documents for 2 Japanese MD
- Take care of housing issues and business needs of the MD
- Provide simple translation and interpretation
- Scheduling travel plans, hotel reservations and meetings
- Record reports and submit accordingly
- Assist in the handling of paperwork and accepting visitors
- Support 3 other management executives with hotel and flight reservations
■Medical Leave: 14days
■$50 per consultation capped at $600/year
■Hospitalization & Personal accident insurance
■Completion Bonus (1 month)
UnknownID:293662,000 SGD ~ 2,500 SGDCentral, City
The company solves the SH our of ur IT. With their network and desktop engineers, they serve to be responsible for building and maintaining the day-to-day operation of computer networks that companies and organizations rely on. These networks typically include an intranet, extranet, local area network (LAN), and wide area network (WAN), inclusive of AD-HOC activities.
- Install and configure computer hardware operating systems and applications
- Monitor and maintain computer systems and networks
- Communicate with staff or clients through a series of actions, either face-to-face or over the phone, to help set up systems or resolve issues
- To troubleshoot system and network problems, diagnosing and solving hardware or software faults
- To replace parts for notebook, PC and Server
- To provide end user support
- Create procedural documentation
- To log in service ticket
- Create incident / security / IT Audit reports
- Followup diagrams (in Visio) and written instructions to repair a fault or set up a system
- Support the roll-out of new applications
- Set up new users' accounts and profiles and deal with password issues
- Work continuously on a task until completion (or referral to third parties, if appropriate)
- Prioritise and manage multiple open helpdesk service ticket at one time
- Rapidly establish a good working relationship with customers and other professionals, such as software developers
- Test and evaluate new technology/products/services
- Develop security protection policies for firewall
- Configure VLAN for Switch
- Configure VPN for Firewall
- To perform security hardening for products/services
- To perform monthly security or audit checks on computer equipment.
- To setup/configure/troubleshoot Notebooks, PC and Servers
Product Competencies ( Dont have to know all )
- To setup/configure/troubleshoot Fortinet Firewall
- To setup/configure/troubleshoot Microsoft Windows Server
- To setup/configure/troubleshoot Microsoft Office 365
- To setup/configure/troubleshoot Microsoft Windows 7/8/10
- To setup/configure/troubleshoot Synology NAS
- To setup/configure/troubleshoot Kaspersky Endpoint Security
- To setup/configure/troubleshoot HPE Managed Switch
- To setup/configure/troubleshoot Ubiquiti Wireless Network
- To setup/configure/troubleshoot Microsoft Azure Cloud VM/Network/Backup
- 14 days of AL
- 14 days of ML
- VB ( Company's performance )
【大手日系製造業】秘書(1年契約)ID:293653,500 SGD ~ 4,000 SGDCentral, North, East
Sales Engineer (Adhesive Tape both Industrial & Electronic Sectors )ID:293503,600 SGD ~ 4,600 SGDCity
They supply more than 4,000 kinds of functional products and materials in almost all fields of industry. They are looking for Salesperson to handle their Tape Business!
80% Farming / 20% Hunting
-Handle sales & marketing for industrial / electronics tape products
-Handle sales enquiry, prepare sample and submit quotation
-Assess customer’s needs and suggest appropriate products and response to more complex customer enquire
-Collect customer feedbacks and information on competitor activities
-Develop long term sales plans for key customers and able to adapt new sales activities
-Manage after sales support and related activities and Customer complaints and claims
-Handle spec-in activities and develop new business opportunity with customer’s R/D.
-Collect information and analyze market potential of each product
-Have a good knowledge of tape converting business for Singapore & Johor Bahru, Malaysia customer base (1-2 a month)
-Medical / Dental
-Parent Care Leave
Sales and Admin Support Executive(Japanese Language)ID:293383,000 SGD ~ 3,000 SGDCity
We can demonstrate on the international stage derives from the high marks our customers give our collective strength, comprised of technology, quality control, and after-sales service.
The part-time is also fine
- Do basic accounting task with Accounting firm
- Prepare and issue cheques for supplier invoices
- Prepare monthly Accounts Payable and Receivable
- Inventory management (stock count, requisition of stocks)
- Generate and issuance of invoices
- Internal billing (enrichment, royalties etc)
- Prepare audit schedules
- Handle sales related matter as and when required
- Any other ad-hoc duties required by Manager and Directors
-AWS (1 month)
-AL 14 days
-ML 14 days
-Medical insurance (500/year)
Inside Sales Executive (Japanese Language)ID:291252,800 SGD ~ 3,500 SGDEast
＊Coordinator for regional ocean cargo business
- Sharing information through Lotus Notes,
- Summarizing various results and creating reports
- Management of procurement: Maintenance and negotiation of freight rate from shipping line
- Management of sales plan: Preparation of RFQ, Preparation of quotation (Internal negotiation and pricing)
- Management of general job scope: FMC/AMS for US trade, AFR for JP trade, Agency agreement,
- Quality control for transportation
- Sales activities for Marine transportation business
- Planning and executing new ocean service
- Research on regulations on logistics companies in each country across the region
＊ Supporting role for Sales & Marketing Center
- Trace and compare regional business plan and actual
- Support sales activities
＊ General affair for Sales & Marketing Center
- Other administrative tasks (preparing various materials for meetings, arranging business trips etc.)
(up to 750SGD/per a year)