111 Jobs for Business Administration & Management found
Recruitment Consultant/Career ConsultantID:252682,500 SGD ~ 3,500 SGDCity
We're looking for Recruitment Consultant (Business Development) or Career Consultant for expanding our local & Foreign placement.
Career Consultant Role;
- Attend interviews to understand candidate’s background and expectations on job search
- Input candidates’ data into the internal database
- Search for suitable candidates according to available job descriptions uploaded to the internal database system
- Help arrange client-candidate-meetings and follow up with the interviews
- Keep in contact with existing candidates and strive to uphold good relations with them
- Follow up with candidates even after they commence in a client’s company
- To achieve personal and team monthly sales target
Recruitment Consultant Role;
- An important role in fulfilling the clients' staffing needs (business development).
- Develop new sources of business through methods like cold calling, etc.
- Screening and selection of potential candidates to meet the client's requirements (matching).
- Coordinate interviews between candidates and clients.
- Relationship management for existing and new business accounts.
- Reporting to General Manager and ensuring that targets for KPI are all met.
- Flexible Working hours (Core Time 9:30 ~ 17:30)
- Unlimited Monthly Incentive
- 18 days of Annual leave after 3rd year of service (First year will be 10 days)
- 14 days of Medical Leave
- Incentive Japan & Malaysia Trip
- External Industrial Training may provide time to time
Customer Retention SpecialistID:289503,000 SGD ~ 6,000 SGDCity
- Support the development of CRM Plans and processes to retain and engage existing customers, increase brand loyalty. Execute effective CRM Campaigns and improve customer retention.
- Create New Campaign
- Drive and optimise lifecycle campaigns personalised to each customer’s journey
- Coordinate with digital marketing team and development team to execute, optimise and drive performance of email marketing campaigns.
- Build reports, provide analyses and recommendations to leverage data and key learnings of CRM Campaigns.
- Work closely with Data AI Scientist
＊Report to Digital Marketing Manager
- AL :12 days
- ML :14 days
- Phone : 30SGD/month
- Coin option
Sales Support AssistantID:289382,400 SGD ~ 2,700 SGDEast
- Reports to Sales Support Executive
- Perform the direct & indirect sales supporting works to operate the sales department activities well.
- Perform direct sales supporting activities to sales personnel for quotation preparation, shipment monitoring and invoice dispatching to perform their sales job well.
- Coordinate with customers, sales personnel, overseas officers and operations teams for shipment arrangement to ensure the smooth arrangement according to customer requirements especially for routing order shipments.
- Maintain air export rates in the system to reflect the accurate rate.
- Perform the other sales supporting activities such as insurance arrangement, invoice clarification to customer, document preparation according to the shipment’s requirement to complete the job.
- Prepare reports such as invoice summary reports on monthly basis to fulfil customer requirements.
- Prepare the inventory lists report to customer to get the shipment arrangement instruction.
- Prepare monthly air tonnage statistics report to Head Quarter (Japan Office) and management for their shipment tonnage analysis.
- Prepare monthly reports on new sales revenue to track sales figures achieved by sales personnel for Managing Director’s review.
- Support Regional RFQs (whenever need arises)
- Filing documentation of sales quotations, maintained rate, air freight cost according to the ISO quality management procedures.
- Variable Bonus (depends on company and individual performance)
- Annual Leave: 14 days
- Medial Leave 14 days
- Eldercare leave: For parents or parents-in-law above age 67, 2 days paid Eldercare leave
- Dental benefits $150
Sales Coordinator (Japanese Language)ID:289372,200 SGD ~ 2,800 SGDWest
- Assist in co-ordinate the Sales between USP and customers, to fulfill customer's sales orders and liaise with freight forwarders to book shipping schedules.
- Liaise and co-ordinate the Sales Orders from the customers
- Upload of Sale Order receiving from customers.
- Monthly sales analysis/ back order report
- Booking of shipping schedule
- Co-ordination of export shipping operation between USP and freight forwarder companies
- Preparation of Shipping pick detail list and shipping documentation.
- Control of finished goods movement
- Attend to customers' complaints and exceptional cases
- Assist in monthly Production Planning
- Assist in supervision of Logistics team
- Follow QESH MS Work Procedures and SOP
- AL 14 days up to 21 days
- Medical Claim
- Site allowance: $220
- Transportation allowance: $60
- Company bus to the office
(Pick up is Near Jurong East MRT & Lakeside MRT at 7AM)
Assistant Manager(Business development)ID:289394,500 SGD ~ 5,000 SGDCentral, City
- Hunter Role / Field Sales (especially to go for Non-Japanese MNCs)
- Pipeline Management
(Prospective clients / targeted clients / existing clients)
- Account Management
(newly-secured clients / existing clients)
- Tender Management
(Rate Negotiation with carriers / RFI Preparation & RFQ participation / Post-RFQ analysis
- Implementation & Execution
(i.e. SOP preparation / KPI monitoring etc.)
- New Product planning in freight forwarding & international express segments
(strengthen the product portfolio of the group for further revenue generation)
- Other clerical jobs
- PPT material preparations (both for internal & external meeting, reporting purposes etc.)
- Other miscellaneous jobs
AL: 14 days (Max 21 days)
ML: 14 days
Medical support (Panel doctors)
Dental cap: SGD 150/year
Sales Manager – LCD PANEL/ ELECTRICAL COMPONENTSID:289255,000 SGD ~ 6,000 SGDWest, Central
• 70% Hunting, 30% Farming
• Organise discussion & recovery plan on the budget plan
• Obtain the latest product/line-up information & demos from Japan HQ
• Obtain customer/market information in the region of responsibility
• Map customers to product roadmap of SSC Strategy and Japan HQ
• Introduce Sharp latest technologies to relevant customers
• Arrange demos to individual/group customer (marketing event)
• Identify the best strategy/business model for each customer/product
• Coordinate efforts with biz partners to realise business (based on business model)
• Track and facilitate customer project development
• Obtain/negotiate pricing with Japan HQ to win sales order
• Negotiate pricing with Customers to maintain profitability as set forth
• Gather the latest updates information from customers and update the GPSI system
• Plan buffer stock based on customer MP schedule and Sharp components supply
• Follow up and ensure payment as per customer credit ratings
• Update Project sheet / Sales Analysis Report / Sales Trips Report or any ad hoc report.
• Provide marketing reports on market/product/country-specific whenever deemed necessary.
• Delivery negotiation if customer-facing delivery problems
• Regular meeting and planning with PSI group on delivery/demand input.
• Close communication within the Sales & Marketing Dept. to ensure sales objective is met and sharing of marketing/customer information.
• Keep communication with AR (Accounts) to ensure payment delivery is being met and review on customer financial status regularly.
• Close interface with the Customer Service team to ensure delivery commitment to customer and pull-in activities to increase sales.
• Interface with Technical Team to develop demo & jig/support product information/samples/communication with Japan engineers.
• Annual Leave 17 days
• Medical Leave 14 days
• Variable bonus (Depending on Individual & Company performance)
• Monthly transport allowance of $700 (vehicle owner) and $350 (non-vehicle owner).
• ERP reimbursement capped at $60/month. (For car owner)
■【日系大手機械企業】営業ID:285953,000 SGD ~ 4,000 SGDEast
Advertising ExecutiveID:280862,800 SGD ~ 3,200 SGDCity
-Co-ordinate & liaise with design house and in-house departments on advertising jobs
-Vetting of posters, advertisements and mailers
-Planning of production schedule and booking of advertisements
-Monitor and co-ordinate advertising deadlines
-Handle administrative works for advertising
-Responsible for ensuring the accuracy and quality of advertising materials
-In house marketing
-Work closely with Advertising agencies
*Annual Leave: 12 days (2nd~5th year 14 days, max 21 days)
*Medical Leave : 14 days
*Variable bonus (around 2 months)
*Medical & Health insurance
*Transportation Allowance: $80/month
*Salary increment after probation
Creative Designing (Senior Executive)ID:288833,500 SGD ~ 4,000 SGDCity
• Responsible for constantly creating new print applications using in-house printing equipment
• Responsible for processing imagery for marketing pieces, color correction, resizing and cropping
• To take photos of products or mock-ups of applications
• Support marketing initiatives by providing layout of marketing templates, logos and event signs
• Handle multiple projects and work within tight deadlines and schedule
• Any ad hoc duties related to design
• Design and create multimedia sales communication tool of in-house products
- Variable bonus: depends on company's performance
- Annual leave: 14 days
- Medical leave
- Gym & swimming pool facilities. Company recreation clubs
- Medical coverage. Medical subsidy for spouse and children
Technical Support Representative - Japanese LanguageID:288613,000 SGD ~ 4,000 SGDNorth, East
- Provide solutions and support to clinical study site staff located regionally
- Priorities incoming calls or queries to other clinical services personnel
- Maintain and document IVRS database changes
- Ensure accurate and timely delivery of scheduled project reports
- AL: 18 days starting level
- VB: depends on company and individual performance
- Standard medical(cashless) and dental coverage(claimable), etc.