23 Jobs for Account/Audit found
Finance ExecutiveID:288172,200 SGD ~ 2,500 SGDWest
-Assist the Assistant Manager to ensure smooth operation of all finance and accounting matters.
-Responsible to prepare all overseas payment to dealers, vendors and factories (intercompany)
-Responsible for monthly reconciliation, invoicing and claims to Head Office
-Responsible to communicate with India subsidiary on accounting and corporate matters
-Receive and verify invoices and matching reconciliation for purchases of goods and services.
-Prepare payment vouchers for Overseas Vendors and pass journal entries.
-Maintain, review and ensure all internal controls procedures and policy are in place, and discuss
ways to improve efficiency.
-Liaise with external service providers and staff in India subsidiary to ensure compliance and
completeness of operations.
-Monthly Parts Payable and Stock reconciliation.
-Review and process the payment for the Subsidiary .
-Review of monthly financial reports and intercompany reconciliation with the subsidiary..
-Half Yearly preparation of J-Sox-PFRP Report to Head Office.
-Petty Cash Maintenance and reconciliation.
-Fixed Assets Register maintenance.
-Preparation of With Holding Tax Documentation.
-Prepare and ensure prompt submission of re-billings to Head Office.
-Compile and prepare the supporting document for rebilling.
-Prepare the Debit Note-Credit Note and send to Head Office.
-Ensure accurate and timely month end closing of accounts.
-Prepare monthly audit schedule
-Prepare Revaluation JV for Quarter closing.
-Prepare monthly depreciation, reclassification
-Prepare Monthly overseas vendors accruals.
-14 days of AL, with additional 1 day each year up to a maximum days of 21.
-1 month AWS + VB
-Company transport provided, Boon Lay, Jurong East, Woodlands, Yishun MRT
-$130 transport allowance for all staff
-Annual Health Screening
-No Cap for Medical Claims (only GP visit)
-No Cap for Dental Claims (only scaling polishing and filing)
-Annual Company Trip (free for staff, staff can bring 3 more family members at 50% discount)
【フィンテック】経理サポート＆人事総務ID:288374,000 SGD ~ 4,500 SGDCentral, City
- 病気休暇 14日
Account officer ID:288212,400 SGD ~ 2,800 SGDEast
-Assist in AR/AP function.
-Ensure all accounting transactions are recorded into the accounting system.
-Prepare bank reconciliations, ageing reports, and statement of account (SOA)
-Ensure accuracy of invoicing entries in the accounting system
-Issue ad-hoc invoices and credit notes to customer
-Follow up payments with sales team from customer
-Timely update, apply, reconcile cash & credit receipts in AR
-Assist in Account Payables process and payment
-Perform vendor statement reconciliation
-Assist in month end closing and annual audit process
-Assist in financial reporting, budgeting and forecasting
-Ensure proper documentation / filling
-Perform any other ad-hoc duties
- Variable Bonus ( 2 to 3 months )
- AL: 7 days (increase 1 day/ year. Max: 14 days)
- Company leave: 5-7 days per year, similar to annual leave but cannot encashed.
- Transport Fee: SGD 100
- ML: 14 days
【マーケティング業界】アドミンアシスタント - パートタイムID:2879015 SGD ~ 20 SGDCity
• 時給 S$ 15~20 (経験次第)
• 勤務時間/日数 (フレキシブル、可能な時間を打診ください。)
Assistant Legal Manager / Legal ExecutiveID:273624,500 SGD ~ 5,500 SGDCentral, East
• Tender contract reviews of main contract terms and conditions of construction or engineering contract
• Drafting and review of contractual terms, including sub-contracts, confidentiality and other agreements
• Conducting compliance reviews and making regular presentations to staff on the company’s compliance manual and compliance procedures
• Keeping Documents’ controls and attending to the filling of the same
• Preparing or reviewing power of attorneys and attending to commissioning/notarization of the same
• Reviewing and proofreading of warranties, bank guarantees or other documents
• Departmental administrative works
AWS and VB (which depend on individual performance).
The annual leave will start from 14 days.
Senior Officer/Assistant ManagerID:286924,500 SGD ~ 6,000 SGDCity
- Principle role in origination, structuring, execution, and monitoring of fund finance transactions
- Assistance in strategic planning and implementation of fund finance initiatives
- Support of Ad-hoc tasks and projects covering various elements of fund finance business
- Review and negotiate terms and conditions with clients or agent banks
- Prepare credit applications and attain credit approval for fund finance transactions
- Facilitate documentation and coordinate closing process with legal counsel and operations
- Review periodic monitoring reports and perform credit surveillance of existing loans on book
- Maintain reporting communication with Tokyo Head Office re-deal pipeline and work-in-progress
- Conduct market research and analysis to help develop and expand fund finance business
- Perform any other tasks as reasonably assigned by the Line Manager and Chief Manager
-AL: 21 days
-ML: 14 days
-VB（Depends on company and individual performance）
【日系税務会計事務所】事務アシスタント（パートタイム）ID:2868615 SGD ~ 18 SGDCity
AL: 14 days, 1 additional day for every subsequent year, Max 20 days
ML: 14 days;60 days in the event of hospitalisation
Finance and Accounting ManagerID:285874,500 SGD ~ 5,500 SGDCentral
■Finance and Accounting Manager
- Monthly regular accounting closing activities.
- In charge for financial data preparation and finalization of year end Statutory Audit.
- Prepare and review Corporate Income Tax report.
- Prepare and submit GST on quarterly basis for Singapore and Australia business.
- Review on Japan reporting Financial Statement.
- Prepare and review on Transfer Pricing report for Corporate Income Tax purpose.
- Credit control on Account receivable, review on payable payment plan, monitoring cash flow and liquidity.
- Payment checking.
- Checking and summarized Employee Time report, checking on monthly payroll calculation, update and control on annual leave.
- Act as person in charge for human resources matter and general affair.
- Prepare and submit various government survey reports.
- Other adhoc projects on assignment.
- AL:14 Days
Assistant General Manager (Accounting & Finance Shared Services)ID:281846,000 SGD ~ 8,000 SGDWest
-Responsible for the day-to-day financial operations within the company, such as payment, collection, AP and AR entries, inter-company entries and other transactions.
-Monitors and analyses department workload to ensure the efficient utilisation of the financial team while maintaining a high level of accuracy.
-Liaise with respective BU operation staff on payment and collection.
-Ensure timely payment and collection and cash management.
-Risk management, checking and establishing the proper techniques for discovering and preventing fraud.
-Credit Risk Control, analysis and decisions on allowing credit to a customer.
-Control on customer and supplier master code in accounting system.
-Ensure an accurate and timely monthly and year end closing. Including producing management reporting and Head Office reporting.
-Ensure proper submission of indirect tax returns.
-Handle personnel issues relating to staff conflicts, absenteeism, performance issues, etc
-Provide training to new and existing staff as needed.
-Make recommendations for changes as needed and ensure that company policies and procedures are followed.
-Drive the continual development of accounting policies and procedures and operational strategies including reviewing and the implementation of process and system changes.
-Correspond with various departments, discussing company plans and agreeing on future strategies.
Implement, update and maintain a Fixed Asset Register.
-Ensure timeliness and accuracy of accounting of Fixed Assets (capitalisation, disposal, verification and depreciation of fixed assets).
-Support budgeting and forecasting activities.
-Work with the General Manager, Finance to ensure a clean and timely year end audit.
-Support General Manager with special projects and workflow process improvements.
Monday ~ Friday: 9am - 5.30pm
AL(21 days), ML(14 days)
Medical Insurance (up to 750SGD/per a year)
Account ExecutiveID:282183,000 SGD ~ 3,600 SGDWest, North
We are a Japanese construction equipment company which is into the manufacturing, sales and service of construction machinery, transportation machinery, and other machines and devices.
We're looking for a talented Account Executive to join our organization.
You might be promoted to head-of-department in the future if you are good.
- Handle full sets of accounts
- Month end reporting
- GST reporting
- Ensure prompt banking in and update of cash book
- Process cheque payments
- Handle Administrative requests and queries
- Attend to visitors, in-coming telephone, incoming mails & faxes
- Ad hoc duties as assigned
Our office might be moving to near Chin Bee Rd in Sep or Oct
- VB ( 1.5~3.5 months depends on company performance )
- AL 14 days ( Max 21 days )
- ML 14 days
- Medical Insurance