35 Jobs for Account/Audit found
【日系】事務 -RCNSGID:2753318 SGD ~ 18 SGDCity
AL 14 days
ML 14 days
Oracle Process Lead (1 Year Contract)ID:272303,000 SGD ~ 4,000 SGDCentral
- Drive and support implementation of Oracle O2C functions.
- Liaise with internal and external stakeholders to monitor task progress and ensure project progress as per timeline set.
- Work with IT consultant to provide timely solutions on O2C related system issue raised by Finance team.
- Provide O2C training to end users.
- Completion Bonus (1 month)
- Performance Bonus (up to 1 month)
- 15 Days Annual Leave
- 14 Days Medical Leave
- ASEAN HQ
Senior Finance ExecutiveID:273554,500 SGD ~ 5,500 SGDWest
- Assists Finance Manager to ensure the accuracy, integrity, legality and timeliness of financial reports in accordance with Singapore FRS and group accounting policies
- Main Duties and Responsibilities System owner of all finance and accounting related systems and ensure that adequate and/or appropriate system controls are in place
- Identify opportunities to automate manual or repetitive process with an objective of streamlining appropriate without compromising controls.
- In charge of keeping full sets of accounts for Singapore legal entities under FH-BT and monthly closing of accounts for assigned entities, including analytical review of monthly fluctuations, within stipulated deadilines.
- Preparation of consolidated accounts for FH-BT Group and related supporting balance sheet and P&L schedules.
- Assist in the preparation of quarterly SGX announcements and Annual Report
- Prepartion of annual budget and monitoring actual performance with budget and forecast numbers
- Prepare yearly computation of taxable income with supporting schedules and quarterly GST submission (If applicable)
- Liaise with overseas tax agents for overseas subsidiaries and ensure that local tax filings are done promptly and accurately
- Ensure timely and accurate preparation of management, financial and statutory reports
- Preparation of audit schedules on a monthly basis and liaise with internal and external auditors on audit queries.
- AWS : 1 month
- BV: Depend on company & individual performance
- AL:21 days
- Medical insurance
- medical check
- Dental claim up to $300
Account Executive ID:274503,000 SGD ~ 3,600 SGDNorth
You will be in charge of accounting. will report to Accounting Manager.
（Need to work Alternative Saturday ）
- Able to handle full Set of accounts
- Daily AR/AP control, process invoice / payment and check stock listing
- Preparations of quarterly GST submission
- Processing payment, data entry to accounting system, issuing cheques, etc.
- Ensure accurate entry data entry of accounting records into account system
- Other Accounts and finance admin duties assigned by superior
■Annual Leaves 12 days
■Medical Leaves 14days
■Medical Allowance（MAX SGD50/month）
■Medical Check：once per year
Costing Section ManagerID:274593,800 SGD ~ 4,500 SGDWest
- To assist the Admin Department Manager in taking charge of the whole spectrum of Finance / Costing / Logistics function.
- To familiarize himself/herself with the Company’s QE Management System and ensure that his/her respective staff is following the correct application.
- Oversee the daily operation of Finance / Costing / Logistics section.
- Review monthly Financials / Cash flow reports
- Review monthly Product Costing Analysis
- Ensure proper and smooth warehouse operation and delivery
- Production Planning
- Yearly Budgetary Plan
- Assets / Cost control
- Internal Controls (J SOP)
- Review Insurance coverage on assets, property and marine cargo
- In charges of Treasury (bank loan, facilities & etc)
- Liaise with the external auditors / company secretarial / tax agent
- Attend to statutory board requirement (e.g. Trade development board, IRAS, GST, Singapore Customs & etc)
- To provide ad hoc Financial / tax advisory to the management.
- Co-ordinate the SAP ERP systems with the vendors
- Allowances: $280
- AL 14 days up to 21 days
- Jurong EAST MRT to Office
- Medical Claim
- Allowance: $280
Accounts Assistant(1 year non-renewable contract )ID:275062,000 SGD ~ 2,400 SGDWest
• Reviewing, matching, coding & posting of vendor invoices & employee expense claims.
• Processing of payments to vendors & employees via Giro, EFT or cheques.
• Manage all incoming & outgoing documents.
• Maintain proper filing of documents
• Division operating cost analysis.
• Assist in monthly financial closing activities.
• Preparation of balance sheet schedules and audit schedules.
• Participate in other ad-hoc projects.
- AL: Start from 11 days and will add a day every start of the calendar year and will max out at 15days.
- ML: 14 days paid, 60 days hospitalization leave including the 14 days.
- VB: depends on the company and individual performance
- Medical claims, Dental claims and medical & term life insurance.
Assistant Accounts Manager (Operation)ID:244674,000 SGD ~ 4,700 SGDCentral, City
This person in this position will report to the Division Head of Accounts and must have a thorough understanding of the operations, financial reporting and general ledger structure. The candidate will be responsible for the following scope:
• Responsible of full spectrum of AP/GL and full set of accounts
• Ensure an accurate and timely monthly, quarterly and year end closing.
• Ensure the timely reporting of all monthly financial information.
• Collaborate with the finance department to support overall department goals and objectives.
• Monitor and analyse department work to develop more efficient procedures and use of resources while maintaining a high level of accuracy.
• Advise staff regarding the handling of non-routine reporting transactions.
• Respond to inquiries from Business Unit Managers regarding financial results, special reporting requests.
• Provide financial analytical skills on finance result to all departments.
• Work with auditor to ensure a clean and timely year-end audit.
• Supervise the general ledger group to ensure all financial reporting deadlines are met.
• Provide training to new and existing staff as needed.
• Evaluate and monitor staff performance and establish goals and objectives for them to enhance the professional development of staff.
• Any other ad hoc duties required by the Finance Division Head
• Lead and collaborate in development and implementation of new procedures and features to enhance the workflow of the department.
• Global Finance standard operation align with Japan Headquarter
• Perform Kaizen mapping with JHQ to improve operations
• KPI is set to monitor Finance QCT level, accuracy of forecast and cost of finance department
※Have to manage 4 people (3 executive and 1 contract staff)
- Annual Leave – 16 days (max. 21 days).
- 2 month fix bonus (July & December)
- BV :average 2.5-2.6 months ,depend on company& individual performance
- Medical Benefits – Max. $50 per visit (no cap for the year).
- Specialist treatment up to S$300 per year with referral letter.
- Dental Benefits – Up to S$250 per year.
- Group Personal Accident and H&S Insurance – covered by company.
- Chinese new year allowance $88
- Marriage Gift $120
- New born Baby Gift $100
- transportation claimable ( house to office)
【日系大手建築】経理アドミンID:275093,500 SGD ~ 4,000 SGDEast
【日系会計事務所】公認会計士ID:240935,000 SGD ~ 7,000 SGDCity
Account Administrator (Japanese Language)ID:275073,500 SGD ~ 4,000 SGDCentral, East
・Perform Department Administration duties
・Prepare payment, journal slips, cash management and general accounting operation such as monthly closing
・Checking received accounts slip and match accounting standards according to the Japan and Singapore HQ requirement
・Follow up with Japan HQ on accounting matters
・Short business trip (if required)
・Other ad-hoc administrative duties assigned
AWS and VB (which depend on individual performance).
The annual leave will start from 14 days.