42 Jobs for Account/Audit found
Assistant Manager/Manager (Finance & Administration)ID:277154,800 SGD ~ 6,100 SGDWest, Central
・Formulation, implementation and maintenance of financial policies, system and controls
・Reporting to Head Office
・Liaison with group companies, banks, auditors and tax consultants
・Preparation of monthly and ad-hoc reports
・Company secretarial work (minutes, resolutions)
・General administration and payroll
・Supervision and training of junior staff
- Annual Leave: 14D (Max 21D)
- Medical Leave: 14D
- AWS: 1 month
- VB: Depending on company and individual performance
- Company Medical Card
Accounts AssistantID:278561,800 SGD ~ 2,200 SGDWest, Central
- Assist Accounts Manager on day-to-day accounting transactions.
- Liaise with overseas shipping agents on accounts-related matters.
- Check and ensure timely settlement of Port Disbursement accounts.
- Invoicing and Payments
- Any other duties as assigned from time to time by the manager.
- Annual Leave: 14 days (After 11 years of - Service will be 21 days)
- Medical Leave: 14 days
- Variable Bonus (Up to 2 months)
- Alternate Saturday will be required (8:30 to 12:30)
AP&AR (Japanese Language) ×2ID:275683,000 SGD ~ 6,000 SGDCity
We're looking for PTP – Accounts Payable & RTR – Accounts Receivable.
Working under Information Technology Company Singapore.
We have 9 Team member with Japanese Manager
PTP – Accounts Payable's candidates will be handle;
- Performing a variety of duties relating to the Purchase to Pay cycle such as processing invoice, T&E audit, etc. with some supervision
- Focusing on daily transactions through follow up and structured tracking
RTR – Accounts Receivable's candidates will be handle;
- Performing duties relating to General Accounting such as preparing Reconciliation, Fixed Assets, Journal Entries, and other month-end closing activities, etc. with some supervision
- Focusing on closing open items through follow up and structured tracking
Assistant Accounts Manager (Operation)ID:244674,000 SGD ~ 4,700 SGDCentral, City
This person in this position will report to the Division Head of Accounts and must have a thorough understanding of the operations, financial reporting and general ledger structure. The candidate will be responsible for the following scope:
• Responsible of full spectrum of AP/GL and full set of accounts
• Ensure an accurate and timely monthly, quarterly and year end closing.
• Ensure the timely reporting of all monthly financial information.
• Collaborate with the finance department to support overall department goals and objectives.
• Monitor and analyse department work to develop more efficient procedures and use of resources while maintaining a high level of accuracy.
• Advise staff regarding the handling of non-routine reporting transactions.
• Respond to inquiries from Business Unit Managers regarding financial results, special reporting requests.
• Provide financial analytical skills on finance result to all departments.
• Work with auditor to ensure a clean and timely year-end audit.
• Supervise the general ledger group to ensure all financial reporting deadlines are met.
• Provide training to new and existing staff as needed.
• Evaluate and monitor staff performance and establish goals and objectives for them to enhance the professional development of staff.
• Any other ad hoc duties required by the Finance Division Head
• Lead and collaborate in development and implementation of new procedures and features to enhance the workflow of the department.
• Global Finance standard operation align with Japan Headquarter
• Perform Kaizen mapping with JHQ to improve operations
• KPI is set to monitor Finance QCT level, accuracy of forecast and cost of finance department
※Have to manage 4 people (3 executive and 1 contract staff)
- Annual Leave – 16 days (max. 21 days).
- 2 month fix bonus (July & December)
- BV :average 2.5-2.6 months ,depend on company& individual performance
- Medical Benefits – Max. $50 per visit (no cap for the year).
- Specialist treatment up to S$300 per year with referral letter.
- Dental Benefits – Up to S$250 per year.
- Group Personal Accident and H&S Insurance – covered by company.
- Chinese new year allowance $88
- Marriage Gift $120
- New born Baby Gift $100
- Transportation claimable (house to office)
【大手日系インフラ】事務職ID:278462,800 SGD ~ 3,500 SGDCentral, City
Finance & Administration部署で、本社とのやり取り、駐在員の方の事務業務サポートが主な業務内容です。
Accounting/Admin ExecutiveID:278282,500 SGD ~ 3,000 SGDWest, City
Accounting duties(using system MYOB)
• Account assignment · Account book creation.
• Payment to the business partners, settlement processing.
• Reporting work to Japan (translating PL / BS).
• Support for annual audit support.
• Cash Flow Management.
General Affairs and other duties
• General Affairs / General Affairs Operations (telephone correspondence, arrangement arrangements, parcel delivery arrangements, business partner management, CPF / GST payment, Visa application, general affairs in general).
• Inbound and outbound management of products and samples, inventory management.
• Send goods to distributors, issue invoices.
• Sales support in general (processing / aggregation of sales data, sales promotion items, packing of samples, etc.).
-Transportation Allowance(house to office)
-AL 10 days
-ML 14 days
Assistant Finance ManagerID:277744,000 ~ 5,400 East
・Generating of formal financial reports including management of statutory accounting, financial accounting and Month End consolidated report to Japan
・Produce & analysis timely financial accounting
・Manage full sets of accounts , cash flow forecast, exchange rate monitoring
・GST reporting & tax compliance
・Liaises with internal & external auditor and tax agents
・Maintaining of accounting reports & records
・Leading staffs in Branch office in Malaysia & Philippines in regards to accounting related matters.
・Produce annual budgets & quarterly estimates
・Other general accounting / admin duties as assigned
-AWS (1 month)
-AL 14 days (up to 18 days depending on years of service)
-Variable depending on company performance
Accounts Assistant (6 months Contract)-RCN SGID:278131,800 SGD ~ 2,100 SGDCity
-General accounts related work such as journal entries of accounting system, prepare accounting report including GST reports for submission, bank reconciliation, staff claims, cheque preparation for payment, and so on.
-Other ad-hoc activities assigned by supervisor.
-Meticulous and detail oriented, able to work independently and as a team as well.
Opportunity to extend contract/convert to permanent employee based on performance.
Account Executive ID:274503,000 SGD ~ 3,600 SGDNorth
You will be in charge of accounting. will report to Accounting Manager.
（Need to work Alternative Saturday ）
- Able to handle full Set of accounts
- Daily AR/AP control, process invoice / payment and check stock listing
- Preparations of quarterly GST submission
- Processing payment, data entry to accounting system, issuing cheques, etc.
- Ensure accurate entry data entry of accounting records into account system
- Other Accounts and finance admin duties assigned by superior
■Annual Leaves 12 days
■Medical Leaves 14days
■Medical Allowance（MAX SGD50/month）
■Medical Check：once per year
■【日系金融機関】社長秘書ID:278193,000 SGD ~ 3,500 SGDCity