29 Jobs for Account/Audit found
【会計事務所】経理スタッフ（フル／パート）ID:173083,000 SGD ~ 4,500 SGDCity
Variable bonus 0~5 months(個人と会社業績による、Ave. 2 month）
AL 14 days~, ML 14 days, Medical expense ~SGD1000, 個人のスキルアップ用外部セミナー参加費 ～SDG1000
Finance Manager (Consolidation) ID:284466,600 SGD ~ 7,600 SGDWest
A Finance Manager (Consolidation) job has just arisen at a leading digital marketing firm based in Singapore.
Job overview: We are a fast-growing and leading company in digital marketing industry, with a dynamic work environment offering great career progression opportunities. In this newly-created role based in Singapore, you will be mainly responsible for preparing the consolidated financial statements, statutory audit and various management reports. This full-time position will report to the CFO and will work closely with subsidiaries across the region.
Key responsibilities :
• Responsible for timely and accurate preparation of the quarterly consolidated financial statements. (Prime duty)
• Work with external auditors in group and statutory audits.
• Supervising for month/quarter/year end closing to meet group requirements.
• Responsible for tax compliance function.
• Liaising with secretary in relation to board papers and related documents.
• Responsible for the cash flow forecasting and budget processes.
• Ad hoc duties and projects as assigned
To succeed in this Finance Manager (Consolidation) role, you will need to possess strong fundamentals in consolidation preferably with audit experience and the interest to work in a fast-paced environment.
Basic Salary: SGD 6,600 ~ SGD 7,600
Annual Leave: 14 days
Variable Bonus (Depends on company's performance and profitability at management discretion)
Other benefits to be disclosed during interview
Finance, Associate DirectorID:284347,000 SGD ~ 8,500 SGDCity
Product Control :
- Daily Production of P&L report for Asian Credit Trading Desk which includes reconciliation
of reported figures to GL and to flash
- Weekly and monthly production of IPV results as well as monthly production of reserves and
reserve memo for Asian Credit Trading Desk
- Monthly reconciliation of ACT P&L figures and position to GL for P&L and balance sheet
Financial Control :
- Review daily journal postings
- Prepare, review periodic MAS 640/MAS 1004/1015/1105 submission to MAS
- Prepare, review quarterly I&E submission and annual surveys to MAS
- Prepare, review all other submissions to Department of Statistics
- Prepare, review and submit Consolidated Package to Head Office on a quarterly basis
- Prepare, review quarterly GST return to tax authorities
- Prepare supporting documents for tax agent on a yearly basis
- Prepare Financial Statements/statutory accounts on a yearly basis
Annual leave 21 days for the first year
Variable Bonus; Depend on Company Profit (Last month, 1-3 Times)
Accounting Manager ID:284364,500 SGD ~ 5,500 SGDWest
- Handle the day to day accounting activities.
- Maintain full set of accounts up to Balance Sheet and Profit & Loss Accounts.
- Prepare consolidation accounting.
- Ensure timely completeness in accounting closing and accuracy in accounting reports.
- Monitor organization’s cash flow
- Prepare monthly management reports and quarterly closing reports.
- Ensure audits and tax fillings are properly executed with Company’s Auditors.
- Handle audit and tax filling and liaison with auditor and tax agent.
- Understand and ensure comply to financial regulations and legislation.
- Liaise with external business partners such as distributors, banks, external auditors, government authorities and etc.
- Issue invoice for non-trade claim.
- Review and filling sales invoices.
- Update master of customers/vendors
- Liaise with overseas Rep. office, branch and subsidiary for accounting matters.
- Responsible for the overall financial accounting of the organization
- Prepare for month end inventory reports and submit to relevant departments
- Liaise and report to Group Accountant in Regional HQ
- Prepare and submit quarterly GST return
- Manage accounting system & ERP system
- Other ad hoc duties assign from time to time
-AL: 12 days Max 18 days
-ML: 14 days bonus
-Medical allowance: SGD 1,000/year
-Healthy incentive: From $200 - $1000 for Non-MC attendance per year.
-AWS: 1 month
-VB (Depend on the company and individual performance)
Personal Assistant (Japanese Language)ID:284163,000 SGD ~ 4,000 SGDCentral, City
- Provide secretarial support to the director
- Provide administrative and documentation support
- Handle simple contract, travel, meeting, communicate with customers
- To multi-task & work independently in a fast-paced environment
- Ad hoc personal admin and other ad hoc duties when required
- AL : 14 days
- ML : 14 days
- VB : Depend on company and individual performance(2 - 3 months)
- Lunch supply(3 times a week)
Accounting support & Admin ExecutiveID:284062,500 SGD ~ 3,500 SGDWest
- Accounting support for manager & accounting staff
- To support admin task
- To support HR task
- other related tasks
- AL 14 days
- ML 14 days
- Medical Allowance: $700/year
- Dental Allowance : $300/year
- Company Transport Pick-Up from Boon Lay MRT to Company (2 ways)
Junior/Senior Accounts ExecutiveID:284013,500 SGD ~ 5,000 SGDCity
Main Job : Handle bookkeeping, payroll and tax for Japanese companies in Singapore
(Depends on the candidate's experience)
- Full package
- Due Diligence
- Cross border accounting
Report to Japanese Manager
1 month AWS, Variable Bonus
AL: 14 days, 1 additional day for every subsequent year, Max 20 days
ML: 14 days; 60 days in the event of hospitalisation
Japanese new year holiday
Internal Audit Assistant ManagerID:283863,500 SGD ~ 5,000 SGDCity
- Managing and executing the full audit cycle in Asia Pacific operating companies to determine financial reliability, operational effectiveness and compliance with all applicable standards and regulations.
- Evaluate the adequacy and effectiveness of internal control as well as identify audit issues and concerns in pursuit of practical and value-added recommendations for the management
- Obtaining, analyzing and evaluating financial statements, accounting entries and key control processes / workflow.
- Communicate and resolve audit issues and obtain management buy-in with constructive recommendations
- Preparing and presenting reports that reflect audit’s results
- Maintain open communication with management and assist in regional audit planning and coordination.
- Active follow-ups on audit plans and implementation of audit recommendations are also required.
- Keep abreast of company policies and procedures, current developments in accounting and auditing professions
- Participate in global audit with a multinational team and flexibility to work across time zones when necessary
- Assist in organizing and managing ad-hoc audit / finance related projects
- Variable bonus: depends on company's performance
- Annual leave: 14 days
- Gym & swimming pool facilities. Company recreation clubs
- Medical coverage and medical subsidy for spouse and children
【日系土木企業】経理・財務ID:283856,000 SGD ~ 8,000 SGDEast, Others
-Transportation※Depend on using
Accounting ExecutiveID:283682,500 SGD ~ 3,300 SGDEast
・Preparing & Issuing Purchase Invoices
・Sort and Make copies of Bank Advice and input it into Accounting System (ACCPAC)
・Ensure Monthly Statement of Account to Owners are tallied
・Prepare Payment vouchers
・Liaise with Master as and when there are discrepancies in ship’s accounts
・Key in Ship’s Account and statement into Accounting System
・Handling of Quarterly Report:
- Making sure report had been done on time before submit to Technical PIC for checking.
- AL 14 days
- ML 14 days