3 Jobs for Manufacturing(Chemicals/Materials) found
【大手日系設備関連企業】メカニカルエンジニア-契約社員ID:295926,000 SGD ~ 8,000 SGDWest
Sales Executive (Japanese Language)ID:295914,000 SGD ~ 6,000 SGDWest
Our client is a chemicals manufacturing company headquartered in Tokyo, Japan, develops its business on a global scale in a wide range of fields, from raw materials, both inorganic and organic, to electronic materials and pharmaceuticals.
- Responsible for the sales and customer service support of electronic materials in the region.
- Liaise with customers on price quotations, credit terms and delivery conditions, and checking of invoices.
- Provide customer service.
- Monitoring and management of inventory levels, and proposal of customer’s credit terms.
- Preparation of materials for internal audit (J-SOX).
■ Variable Bonus
■ Annual Leave: 14days (Max: 21 days)
■ Medical Leave: 14 days
■ Transport Allowance $75
Sales Coordinator (Japanese Language)ID:289372,200 SGD ~ 2,800 SGDWest
- Assist in co-ordinate the Sales between USP and customers, to fulfill customer's sales orders and liaise with freight forwarders to book shipping schedules.
- Liaise and co-ordinate the Sales Orders from the customers
- Upload of Sale Order receiving from customers.
- Monthly sales analysis/ back order report
- Booking of shipping schedule
- Co-ordination of export shipping operation between USP and freight forwarder companies
- Preparation of Shipping pick detail list and shipping documentation.
- Control of finished goods movement
- Attend to customers' complaints and exceptional cases
- Assist in monthly Production Planning
- Assist in supervision of Logistics team
- Follow QESH MS Work Procedures and SOP
- AL 14 days up to 21 days
- Medical Claim
- Site allowance: $220
- Transportation allowance: $60
- Company bus to the office
(Pick up is Near Jurong East MRT & Lakeside MRT at 7AM)