Receptionist & Medical Translator (Japanese Speaking)ID:333634,000 SGD ~ 5,000 SGDCentral9 days ago
4,000 SGD ~ 5,000 SGD
Hospitality, Tourism & Leisure, Medical & Healthcare, Consulting
Our client is a Japanese start-up clinic. They are looking for a Receptionist & Medical Translator to join the new team.
【 What you will be doing 】
- Answer the telephone in a courteous and professional manner.
- Receive and convey messages in writing, verbally, and electronically/ e-mails. Check emails regularly.
- Assist with patient registration and appointment.
- Japanese to English and English to Japanese interpretation for doctors and patients (training will be provided)
- Prepare claims form for the patient with insurance policy coverage.
- Assist patients with vaccination bookings.
- Receive lab reports, share them with the doctor, call the patient and conduct filing accordingly.
- Orders for stationery and supplies for clinic usage.
- Liaise with vendors, suppliers, and hospitals as required.
- Prepare medicine as prescribed by the doctor.
- Assist nurse and doctor when necessary.
- Perform other duties and errands as assigned by the Manager.
【 What they are looking for 】
- Fluent in English and Japanese (JLPT N1) Listening/Writing/Speaking is essential to liaise with Japanese patients and local doctors.
- At least 2 years of working experience in the customer service industry or medical clinic setting.
- Good interpersonal skills, able to communicate positively, effectively, and professionally with patients, doctors, and colleagues.
- Able to work Saturday and Sunday
【 What they are offering 】
- Variable Bonus (Depends on Company and Individual performance)
- Annual Leave 10 days
- Medical Leave
- Transportation Allowance
- Health insurance
9:00 ~ 18:00
Please sign in.