5 Jobs for Medical/Welfare found
OpticianID:237223,000 ~ 3,500 City
Leading eyewear company from Tokyo, Japan is looking for passionate individual who value service, hospitality and interest in high fashion lifestyle eyewear to join us.
- Professional refraction for Customers
- Interpret presctiption
- Knowledge and performing lenses edging
- Dispense and spectacles adjustment
- Provide professional advice on basic ocular health and consultation on frame fitting
- Daily shop operations, retail, inventory controls, etc.
The shift is as below(5 days work week):-
1. Retail hours with shift every day.
2. It is 4 shift of 9 hours per day, and 1 x 8 hours for one day to make up a total of 44 hours per week.
3. Anything more than 44 hours per week is applicable to OT.
AWS 1 month, Variable Bonus, Regulated Leave Benefits, Comprehensive insurance and health care, Training and OJT will be provided
Project Manager ID:280916,000 SGD ~ 8,500 SGDCity
• Act as a key contact for the Sponsor, if assigned, and establish and maintain a good relationship with the Sponsor.
• Responsible for managing the resources, budget, timelines, qualities of all aspects of the assigned clinical trial(s).
• Responsible to work with the Business Development Department to finalize the assigned project budget and scope.
• Identify and manage project scope changes, timeline changes and project finance changes with Sponsor and Management
• Plan, initiate, and manage clinical trials in accordance to the standards required in the protocol, Good Clinical Practice, local ethics and regulatory regulations.
• Assess project resource requirements on a continual basis to ensure appropriate resources are allocated.
• Identify and escalate risk on the assigned clinical trial(s) to management as applicable.
• Create and maintain project documentation as per requirements of the clinical trial(s) and applicable regulations.
• Measure and report project performance using appropriate systems and tools to Sponsor and Management.
• Manage and report project financial performance using appropriate systems and tools to Management.
• Manage the PM resource in terms of the awarded FTE in the project.
• Responsible to supervise team member whenever applicable, as well as motivate, train and develop team member’s expertise to ensure ability to contribute to the project.
• Identify specific training needs and supervise, train and mentor project team/clinical research staff within the company on project related policies, procedures, project management tracking tools, and other relevant SOPs
• Responsible for timely escalation to team member line manager, if applicable, in the event of low performance of the team member.
Report to: Regional Operations Head, South-Asia (ABU)
-AWS (1 month)
-AL 21 days
-ML 14 days
Clinical Research Associate ID:280923,200 SGD ~ 5,000 SGDCity
Independently set up an investigator site in a timely manner
Close investigator sites
Build up the relationship with key partners
Perform site feasibility, country feasibility and protocol feasibility
Support to build up an effective study team
Travel of up to 60% of the time when required
Reports to: Regional Operations Head, South-Asia (ABU)
-AWS (1 month)
-AL 21 days
-ML 14 days
Head of Medical AffairsID:2804910,000 SGD ~ 15,000 SGDCity
As a key functional leader in ASEAN regional headquarter, plan, execute and manage following activities under collaboration with Japanese Head Office, regional affiliates, distributors, licensors/licensees, and office staff.
☆Informational services including
-Educating corporate members
-Seeing questions from stakeholders
-Providing informational services to health care providers.
-Establishing scientific data bases
-Planning and executing scientific meeting at conferences and congresses presentation/publications plans of important , and the reporting of pivotal trial results to the FDA, at scientific meetings and through journal articles.
☆Regulatory review including
-Ensuring that all written documents and materials are scientifically accurate and adhere to the guidelines mandated by the Competent Authority.
☆Liaison to stakeholders including
-Health care professionals including KOLs
-Disease state advocacy groups.
☆Grant/Educational meeting support handling including
-Review and investigation of grant/educational meeting support request
-Decide, execute and review grant/educational meeting support
☆Marketing support including
-Providing medical training and presenting relevant scientific information
-Providing scientific input and expertise in the design and construction of all promotional materials and events.
-Supporting formulary listing
-Visiting health care professionals together with marketing staff
☆R & D including
-Handling investigator initiated trials
-Planning and executing possible life cycle management
-Review and evaluation of new (in-licensing) products
-AWS 1 month
-AL 18 days
-ML 14 days
-VB(depending on company and person performance)
Clinical Trainer (Medical Device)ID:277944,000 SGD ~ 5,000 SGDCentral
-Develop and maintain service manuals, training materials and programs directly related to company equipment and interface with instructional designers to implement changes.
-Interface with internal and external customers to understand training requirements for the development of product specific technical training courses.
-Properly maintain and upgrade training equipment and test tools
*Valuable Bonus: Fix 1 month +α
*Incentive: 2 months (if achieve annual target)
*Annual Leave: 14 days(add 1day/year, Max 21days)
*Medical Leave: 14 days
*Car Allowance: SGD1,200, Car parking ERP etc can be claimed