2 Jobs for Medical/Welfare found
Project Leader (Pharmaceutical）ID:274275,000 SGD ~ 7,500 SGDEast
Roles & Responsibilities
The Project Leader is an individual contributor who works within the customer support group in the Almac Project Services team. She/he has overall responsibility for ensuring that customer projects are successfully delivered on time and to the agreed specification. The Project Leader must coordinate the tasks of other departments to deliver different aspects of each project. The Project Leader is also the primary point of contact both internally and externally.
- Lead and manage the activities of the project team at all stages of the project, coordinating tasks and ensuring completion in line with the timelines agreed on the project plan.
- Liaise with the customer to determine project requirements.
- Act as the primary point of contact for customers including addressing queries, regular updates, advice throughout a project, meetings, etc.
- Assist with customer budget management.
- Plan and ensure the proper resource allocation
- Communicate internally and coordinate alignment across departments, facilities, and divisions when required.
- Set up and approve protocol and site details on Almac’s ERP system for each new project.
- Conduct risk assessments and mitigate these risks.
- Support the Business Development team: generating project plans to support proposals, notify them of change requests, etc.
- Review quality issues and address them.
- Ensure proper documentation such as Technical Agreements, meeting minutes, etc.
- AL: 18 days starting level
- VB: depends on company and individual performance
- Standard medical and dental coverage, etc.
- Flexible working and work from home within company policy limits
OpticianID:237223,000 ~ 3,500 City
Leading eyewear company from Tokyo, Japan is looking for passionate individual who value service, hospitality and interest in high fashion lifestyle eyewear to join us.
- Professional refraction for Customers
- Interpret presctiption
- Knowledge and performing lenses edging
- Dispense and spectacles adjustment
- Provide professional advice on basic ocular health and consultation on frame fitting
- Daily shop operations, retail, inventory controls, etc.
The shift is as below(5 days work week):-
1. Retail hours with shift every day.
2. It is 4 shift of 9 hours per day, and 1 x 8 hours for one day to make up a total of 44 hours per week.
3. Anything more than 44 hours per week is applicable to OT.
AWS 1 month, Variable Bonus, Regulated Leave Benefits, Comprehensive insurance and health care, Training and OJT will be provided