3 Jobs for Medical/Welfare found
Sales executive ( Pharmaceutical )ID:288493,000 SGD ~ 3,900 SGDEast
- In charge of promoting sales and getting placement orders in pharmacies and hospitals.
- May be involved with product development and research
- Market research in the pharmaceutical industry
- Upkeeping orders from existing clients and keeping track of sales
Good sales overriding commission.
Transport allowance is unlimited and only claimable
OpticianID:237223,000 ~ 3,500 City
Leading eyewear company from Tokyo, Japan is looking for passionate individual who value service, hospitality and interest in high fashion lifestyle eyewear to join us.
- Professional refraction for Customers
- Interpret presctiption
- Knowledge and performing lenses edging
- Dispense and spectacles adjustment
- Provide professional advice on basic ocular health and consultation on frame fitting
- Daily shop operations, retail, inventory controls, etc.
The shift is as below(5 days work week):-
1. Retail hours with shift every day.
2. It is 4 shift of 9 hours per day, and 1 x 8 hours for one day to make up a total of 44 hours per week.
3. Anything more than 44 hours per week is applicable to OT.
AWS 1 month, Variable Bonus, Regulated Leave Benefits, Comprehensive insurance and health care, Training and OJT will be provided
Clinical Trainer (Medical Device)ID:277944,000 SGD ~ 5,000 SGDCentral
-Develop and maintain service manuals, training materials and programs directly related to company equipment and interface with instructional designers to implement changes.
-Interface with internal and external customers to understand training requirements for the development of product specific technical training courses.
-Properly maintain and upgrade training equipment and test tools
*Valuable Bonus: Fix 1 month +α
*Incentive: 2 months (if achieve annual target)
*Annual Leave: 14 days(add 1day/year, Max 21days)
*Medical Leave: 14 days
*Car Allowance: SGD1,200, Car parking ERP etc can be claimed