[Technology(Materials/Chemical)] Job search list
Process Supervisor / Principal Engineer ID:23658
|Job Description||To be responsible for executing process engineering activities of projects, meeting its quality and schedule requirements.
• Supports Lead Engineer in project execution and tender preparation.
• Prepares engineering deliverable meeting project requirements with accuracy. Expected
deliverable include PFD, P&ID, UFD, equipment datasheet, control philosophy, operation
manuals and process documents to other functional.
• Participates in developing scope of work and man-hour estimates for tender execution of
• Meets project schedule by working with productivity and resource optimization, both for Tender
and Contracted Projects.
• Participates in safety review meetings and clarification meetings with Client as instructed by
• Participates in Startup, commissioning and trouble-shooting of plants, data collection,
validation, performance test verification.
|Required Qualifications||・Familiar with process simulation / hydraulic / heat exchange rating software such as HYSYS,
PRO II, HTRI, PIPENET, FLARENET to execute various process calculations.
• Understands flow and development stages of P&ID and is competent to prepare P&ID meeting
• Conversant with Engineering standards such as API, ASME, Singapore codes and standards
• Conversant with Client’s standards such Shell’s DEP, ExxonMobil’s GP and DP
• Writes clear, precise technical reports for engineering deliverable
• Applies high standards to own work and ensure work is submitted in a complete manner within
• Takes initiative to clarify doubts with lead engineer and other engineering disciplines
• Takes initiative to investigate and research on new engineering areas.
• Participates actively in assigned teams and delivers appropriate deliverable.
• Communicates clearly and concisely with team members and lead engineer to ensure a
complete flow of required information
|Salary||Monthly Salary 4,000SGD 〜 8,000SGD|
Analysis Support(Part-Time) ID:25159
|Job Description||- Bring and Carry Material, heavy lugg to Plant
- Operate to collect samples for chemical plants
- Support for chemical analysis
- Operation for Valve in Plant
2 days work per week / 6 to 8 hours per day (SGD100 to SGD150 per day)
|Required Qualifications||- Carry heavy lugg upstairs
- Can work as Part time more than 2
- Willing to do detailed work
- Prefer knowledge in chemical
- Willing to work in Jurong Island
|Salary||Monthly Salary 800SGD 〜 1,440SGD|
Sales Executive(Non customer Division) ID:24047
|Job Description||-Prepare sales report(sales estimation).
-Conduct Market Survey.
-Provide best customer service/support to customer.
-Build up good relationship with customers to present/promote the exiting and new products.
-Price Negotiation with customers.
-Attend to customer promptly on quality issues.
-Business Development with both exiting and new accounts.
-Business trip is need(1 time per a month).
※This position will be reporting to Singaporean Sales manager in customer division.
|Required Qualifications||★1st priority: Fresh from EEE.
★2nd Priority: EE study and at least 1 year sales experience in Semiconductor industry or Device industry(such as Automotive device, Medical device and Automation device)
|Salary||Monthly Salary 2,800SGD 〜 3,700SGD|
Popular jobs [Technology(Materials/Chemical)]
- 1 Process Supervisor / Principal Engineer Monthly Salary4,000SGD 〜 8,000SGD West
- 2 Analysis Support(Part-Time) Monthly Salary800SGD 〜 1,440SGD West
- 3 Sales Executive(Non customer Division) Monthly Salary2,800SGD 〜 3,700SGD Central
Job Search By Industry
- Software/Information Processing
- Food Services
- Hospitality, Tourism & Leisure
- Human Resources
- Call Center
- Medical & Healthcare
- Manufacturing(Pharmaceutical/Medical Equipment)
- Trading Firm
- Accounting/Auditing firm
- Real Estate
- Civil Engineering/Architecture
- Governemnt/Non-Govemental Oganization