[Technology(Materials/Chemical)] Job search list
Natural Rubber Quality Assurance ID:25689
|Job Description||Working with the NR Technical manager, the successful applicant shall primarily be responsible for supporting the Quality Assurance activities of the Natural Rubber Quality Assurance operations in their Singapore Branch.
Work scope includes, but not limited to, frequent travel to rural vendor sites ti carry out onsite factory audits, implement quality initiatives, troubleshoot quality deficiencies & develop new sources of supply.
|Required Qualifications||- Related working experience in Natural Rubber, similar industry or manufacturing background is an advant.
- Diploma or higher in Technical or Engineering related fields.
- in English and to communicate with native clients. Knowledge of other dialects or is an advant to communicate with native clients.
- Computer literate with proficiency in MS Excel & MS Word is preferred.
- Familiar with ISO (9001, 14000) systems & Quality Assurance procedures.
- Able to travel frequently, independently and sometimes at short notice.
|Salary||Monthly Salary 3,000SGD 〜 5,000SGD|
Breadmaking Technician ID:25897
|Job Description||- Menu development
- Creation of the proposed sample
- Technical training for R&D members
- Technical training for users (in Southeast Asia)
- Workshop at factory
|Required Qualifications||☆Breadmaking experience at Bakery, hotel / Experience in bread manufacturing company|
|Salary||Monthly Salary 2,000SGD 〜 2,400SGD|
R&D staff ID:25896
|Job Description||- Assist the R&D Department which consist generally of 3 people.
- Assist to manage all R&D department’s documentation including drafting of new documents including manuals of confectionery machines, Individual user’s action response details and archiving new user product us history for development.
|Required Qualifications||☆Experience of R&D（food）|
|Salary||Monthly Salary 2,000SGD 〜 2,400SGD|
Sales Engineer(Plating) ID:25388
|Job Description||New Position for expand and follow up client (Plating chemical product)
- Visit New client to explain plating product for manufacturing company
- Visit Existing client maintenance and follow up
- Go to oversea sales 1 week per month in ASEAN
- Prepare for sales documents, estimate
- Answer for inquiry from client
|Required Qualifications||- Background from chemical (Prefer knowledge in Plating)
- Sales or Engineer experiences
- Willing to go to overseas
※Candidates with Chemical background can also apply : Salary SGD3,000
|Salary||Monthly Salary 3,000SGD 〜 4,500SGD|
Food Technologist ID:25860
|Job Description||About the Role:
You would be an integral part of the R&D team, a cross-functional role with great exposure to Food Science & Technology.
As a Food Technologist you would be involved in conducting experiments and producing sample products, as well as designing the processes for making products with a consistent flavour, colour and texture. You will work closely with the Food Technology team to deliver product ready recipes and characterization studies based on the developments in the Food Science & Technology expertise. This role is suitable for candidates who have 4-5 experience in this field.
• Explore the application of existing products and processes.
• New product and application/recipe development.
• Compiling/checking product specifications.
• Designing and conducting experiments and as well as to analyze and interpret data.
• Developing the ability to repeat processes to ensure consistency and safety.
• Working with engineering/production to develop solutions to production issues whilst maintaining food quality.
• Investigating standards for food quality control and assurance.
• Perform troubleshooting and resolve quality issues with the QA team.
• Establish product specifications and documentation
• Study methods to improve quality of foods, such as flavor, color, texture, nutritional value, convenience, or physical, chemical, and microbiological composition of foods.
|Required Qualifications||• Diploma / Bachelors Degree / Masters Degree in Food Science and Technology
• Preferably relevant research/work experience in flour/dough and bakery products.
• Knowledge of engineering/production to develop solutions for food processing.
• Understanding of product (inc. formulation) and process development for bakery products.
• Technical problem-solving skills to drive new ideas and strategies on new product development.
|Salary||Monthly Salary 3,500SGD 〜 5,500SGD|
Quality Assurance(Halal Food) ID:25816
- Quality Assurance duties for their food products -e.g. Soy sauce
- Other ad hoc duties
|Required Qualifications||☆Interest in food quality assurance
- Diploma in food related would be an advant (not mandatory)
|Salary||Monthly Salary 1,800SGD 〜 2,000SGD|
|Salary||Monthly Salary 4,000SGD 〜 4,000SGD|
Process Supervisor / Principal Engineer ID:23658
|Job Description||To be responsible for executing process engineering activities of projects, meeting its quality and schedule requirements.
• Supports Lead Engineer in project execution and tender preparation.
• Prepares engineering deliverable meeting project requirements with accuracy. Expected
deliverable include PFD, P&ID, UFD, equipment datasheet, control philosophy, operation
manuals and process documents to other functional.
• Participates in developing scope of work and man-hour estimates for tender execution of
• Meets project schedule by working with productivity and resource optimization, both for Tender
and Contracted Projects.
• Participates in safety review meetings and clarification meetings with Client as instructed by
• Participates in Startup, commissioning and trouble-shooting of plants, data collection,
validation, performance test verification.
|Required Qualifications||・Familiar with process simulation / hydraulic / heat exchange rating software such as HYSYS,
PRO II, HTRI, PIPENET, FLARENET to execute various process calculations.
• Understands flow and development stages of P&ID and is competent to prepare P&ID meeting
• Conversant with Engineering standards such as API, ASME, Singapore codes and standards
• Conversant with Client’s standards such Shell’s DEP, ExxonMobil’s GP and DP
• Writes clear, precise technical reports for engineering deliverable
• Applies high standards to own work and ensure work is submitted in a complete manner within
• Takes initiative to clarify doubts with lead engineer and other engineering disciplines
• Takes initiative to investigate and research on new engineering areas.
• Participates actively in assigned teams and delivers appropriate deliverable.
• Communicates clearly and concisely with team members and lead engineer to ensure a
complete flow of required information
|Salary||Monthly Salary 4,000SGD 〜 8,000SGD|
Popular jobs [Technology(Materials/Chemical)]
- 1 Natural Rubber Quality Assurance Monthly Salary3,000SGD 〜 5,000SGD City
- 2 Breadmaking Technician Monthly Salary2,000SGD 〜 2,400SGD West
- 3 R&D staff Monthly Salary2,000SGD 〜 2,400SGD West
- 4 Sales Engineer(Plating) Monthly Salary3,000SGD 〜 4,500SGD West
- 5 Food Technologist Monthly Salary3,500SGD 〜 5,500SGD West
Job Search By Industry
- Software/Information Processing
- Food Services
- Hospitality, Tourism & Leisure
- Human Resources
- Call Center
- Medical & Healthcare
- Manufacturing(Pharmaceutical/Medical Equipment)
- Trading Firm
- Accounting/Auditing firm
- Real Estate
- Civil Engineering/Architecture
- Governemnt/Non-Govemental Oganization