[Technology(Materials/Chemical)] Job search list
Sales Executive(Non customer Division) ID:24047
|Job Description||-Prepare sales report(sales estimation).
-Conduct Market Survey.
-Provide best customer service/support to customer.
-Build up good relationship with customers to present/promote the exiting and new products.
-Price Negotiation with customers.
-Attend to customer promptly on quality issues.
-Business Development with both exiting and new accounts.
-Business trip is need(1 time per a month).
※This position will be reporting to Singaporean Sales manager in customer division.
|Required Qualifications||★No experience required
|Salary||Monthly Salary 2,800SGD 〜 3,500SGD|
Operations Executive(Chemical Tanker) ID:24647
|Job Description||・Arrange efficient stow plan and rotation by closely communicating with related parties
・Coordinate safe vessel movement and operations
・Inform vessel's daily movement to Charterer by giving related information, and record accurate status and condition of vessel and cargo
・Confirm actual related expenses
・Arrange shipping documents for smooth operations
・Maintain close relationship with Charterer, Broker, Master and Local Agent
・Handle other instructions given by one’s superior
|Required Qualifications||☆More than 3 of working experience
☆Experience in logistics experience in trading/manufacturing/ship company
|Salary||Monthly Salary 2,500SGD 〜 3,000SGD|
Production Supervisor ID:24579
|Job Description||- Analyze activity data, production issues and discrepancies, proposes corrective actions to ensure objectives are reached and productivity enhanced
- Organize, drive and supervise activities to ensure implementation of requested production in compliance with quality standards, cost and schedule
- Lead, train, motivate team, ensure appropriate staffing, competencies and activity requirements
- Control equipment operation and resolve issues identified by visual control systems (deviations from standards) to reduce wasted time and products
- Coordinate and plan necessary preventive and curative maintenance actions, as well as R&D test or process, taking into account production requirements to interruptions
- Pilot cost-savings and continuous improvement projects and allocates resources for accomplishment
- Provide direction and scope of production team and manage workshop’s KPIs
- Communicate information and orders at each shift in order to ensure production continuity
- Be a bridge between management and production staff, effectively communicating messages and feedback between both
- Monitor implementation and ensure compliance of safety and quality procedures
|Required Qualifications||- Minimum Diploma in any Engineering discipline, preferably Chemical Engineering
- Min. 5 relevant experience with supervisory experience in workshop environment
- Fundamental understanding of mechanical equipment and process with basic chemical knowledge
- Knowledge of quality, safety and environment policies
- Familiar with LEAN manufacturing tools (KAIZEN) and problem-solving tools (8D, TPM)
- Good initiative, leadership and communication skills
|Salary||Monthly Salary 3,500SGD 〜 4,200SGD|
Production Technician-Waste Water Treatment ID:24486
|Job Description||- Operate and monitor the waste treatment , waste water treatment plant , water treatment , exhaust systems
- Prepare chemicals for production us
- Liaise with supplier for the delivery of chemicals and waste collection
- Carry out maintenance of the plant as per the maintenance schedules
- Liaise with supplier for the planned equipment maintenance and ad-hoc repair jobs
- Participate in ERT trainings , LISS(Lean improvement suggestion scheme ,
- Strictly follow the SAFETY and ENVIRONMENTAL procedures and comply to all legal requirements and ISO requirements.
- Ensure all the records are promptly updated and documents are maintained.
|Required Qualifications||- Nitec/ Higher Nitec / Diploma in Electrical/ Mechatronics / Chemical Engineering
- Basic knowledge of mechanical, plumbing, heating and electrical systems
- Take initiative to continuously improve work standards
- Able to work independently with minimum supervision and also in shift
- Candidates with no experience are welcome
|Salary||Monthly Salary 2,000SGD 〜 2,800SGD|
Material management Section manager ID:24580
|Job Description||1.Provide forecast for suppliers and plan procurement of raw materials and semi finished goods (inter-company purchase) to meet mid to long term material requirement based on S&OP and mid term plan
2.Implementation of new materials and second source (suppliers qualified by Purchasing team) for critical materials.
3.Inventory strategy and procurement strategy (e.g. consignment, milk run, supermarket, supplier VMI, replenishment) for Raw Material and chemicals
4.Logistics network for inbound and outbound in Asia, to meet cost, quality and customer service objectives.
5.Plan stor requirement of raw materials and chemicals to meet quality and cost objectives
6.Procurement of materials to meet production requirement.
7.Plan material requirement and provide forecast of raw materials to suppliers for rolling 12 months period.
8.Generate inventory and Flow Time related reports for management review
9.manage and resolve logistics / stor / procurement related operational issues and develop corrective action plan
10.Review daily, weekly, monthly, and quarterly performance results to identify trends and opportunities to take corrective and continuous improvement actionsmentorship.
|Required Qualifications||- Degree or Diploma with focus in engineering, science, supply chain or related discipline.
- 5 to 8 of experience preferably in similar role in a high volume mass production environment.
- Forecasting and Planning of raw materials and chemicals using MRP system (QAD, SAP or similar)
- Experience in managing raw material inventory
- Experience in managing external suppliers
- Experience in managing logistics forwarders, familiar with Inco Terms
- APICS CPIM certified will be advantageous
- Proficient in MS Office especially MS-Excel.
- Analytical skills and business & financial acumen
- Working knowledge of regional and global supply chain strategies and operations.
- Good communications and interpersonal skills.
|Salary||Monthly Salary 5,000SGD 〜 6,500SGD|
Supplier Quality Engineer ID:24489
|Job Description||- Controls and monitors indicators to ensure compliance of the manufactured products
- Monitors the quality of production by monitoring and analyzing daily production data and ensures the effectiveness of "containment" measure taken and robust actions to drive for improvement
- Participates or manages problem solving quality projects, implements action plans and follows their effectiveness
- Support customer complaints and manage them
- Defines and implements quality improvement actions
- Conducts audits of position to analyze the points of non-compliance and implement necessary corrective and preventive actions
- manages meetings of non-compliance, monitors the time spent and the progress of actions undertaken
- Ensures the traceability of non-conformities, implements necessary actions of "Containment" and ensures that the analysis of the non-compliance causes has been achieved in the time required
- Participates in the qualification of means / manufacturing process in the context of improvements on existing processes through Process Change Request
|Required Qualifications||- Degree/ Master in Science or Engineering
- Min. 3 experience in process QA experience.
- Knowledge and respect of the QSE policy
- Good level of general communication
- High energy level individual
- Singaporeans are welcome
|Salary||Monthly Salary 5,000SGD 〜 7,000SGD|
|Job Description||- Practice Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) for biopharmaceutical plant
- Maintain / operate process valves (to flush, clean, and document sanitary valves every night)
- Explain technical observations in writing
|Required Qualifications||- Min. Nitec in a technical field (e.g. Engineering or Science)
- Fluent in English to explain technical terms in writing
- Able to work permanent night shift 00:00-08:00, Mon-Fri
|Salary||Monthly Salary 1,800 〜 2,000|
Product Marketing Executive(japanese language) ID:24799
|Job Description||-Product management of respective product categories
-Develop product/marketing strategies for existing and new products for the markets to achieve company objectives
-Implementation and execution of marketing strategies to achieve sales target
-Analyze and understand market trends for the respective product categories for effective product positioning and pricing
-Work closely with R&D on new product development and renewal of existing products including packaging design
-Conduct surveys and focus groups to validate market trends and needs
-management of operational issues pertaining to the product categories
-Supply chain management, including liaising closely with affiliated factories on product launches and EOL planning
|Required Qualifications||★ business level (JLPT N2 or N1) to communicate with native in Japan HQ
-At least a Diploma or Degree in Marketing or related disciplines.
-Minimum 3 of relevant experience, preferably in the FMCG industry.
-Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and Powerpoint), SAP or equivalent
-Good interpersonal and communication and presentation skills.
-Proficiency in japanese language will be necessary for this role due to communication with Japan HQ most of the time
|Salary||Monthly Salary 3,000SGD 〜 4,000SGD|
Service Technician ID:24753
|Job Description||・Take proactive steps to improve and upgrade one’s knowledge of pests and treatment issues
・Attend trainings organised by companies
・Plan travel routes and organise jobs in the most efficient manner
・Highlight in toolbox meeting any issues faced on the ground
・Inform and seek supervisor’s and manager’s advice if face issues
・Do not get into confrontational situations with client and always seek back up from supervisors or office
・Attend to customers’ requirements and carry out the appropriate treatment
・Provide great customer service and attention to customers
・Ensure that the corrective action to the complaints is properly and efficiently dealt with
・Check that the chemicals used are in good condition and is within the effective date
・Record service reports, daily work reports and other work related forms in a detailed, accurate and timely manner.
・Maintain equipment and be responsible for any troubleshooting and cleaning
・Maintain vehicle and be responsible for maintenance and servicing (for staff who are assigned a vehicle)
・Any other duties as and when assigned
|Required Qualifications||☆Possess NEA Vector Control Licence and class 3 driving licence will be an advant
☆At least 1 year related working experience
*Working hours Mon to Fri from 8.30 am to 5.30 pm and Saturday from 9 am to 1 pm
|Salary||Monthly Salary 1,600SGD 〜 1,770SGD|
TOOLING ENGINEER ID:21661
|Job Description||- He will be attached to Sales/Project Department dealing with new Project Tooling set-up.
- Liaise with our Tool maker to fabricate tooling for new project.
- Arrange for new tooling set-up and testing for customers’ approval.
- Liaise between customer
- Education : Eligible to apply for either S Pass or E Pass for the candidate if he is not S, they need to be at least holding an university degree acceptable by MOM. The degrees are preferably from Engineering field.
- Possess Class 3 Driving L
|Salary||Monthly Salary 3,500SGD 〜 4,500SGD|
Popular jobs [Technology(Materials/Chemical)]
- 1 TOOLING ENGINEER Monthly Salary3,500SGD 〜 4,500SGD North
- 2 Sales Executive(Non customer Division) Monthly Salary2,800SGD 〜 3,500SGD Central
- 3 Operations Executive(Chemical Tanker) Monthly Salary2,500SGD 〜 3,000SGD Central
- 4 Production Supervisor Monthly Salary3,500SGD 〜 4,200SGD East
- 5 Production Technician-Waste Water Treatment Monthly Salary2,000SGD 〜 2,800SGD East
Job Search By Industry
- Software/Information Processing
- Food Services
- Hospitality, Tourism & Leisure
- Human Resources
- Call Center
- Medical & Healthcare
- Manufacturing(Pharmaceutical/Medical Equipment)
- Trading Firm
- Accounting/Auditing firm
- Real Estate
- Civil Engineering/Architecture
- Governemnt/Non-Govemental Oganization