[Software/Information Processing] x [Junior] Job search list
System engineer for banking ID:25708
|Job Description||- Project planning and promotion
- Requirement analysis and system design
- Coding and testing of systems
- System documentations (business requirement documents, design documentations, test cases, user manual, etc.)
- Join clients’ system development projects on site
- Execute In House development
- Execute on/off site maintenance and support
- Technologies: .NET, Java, Microsoft Office VBA, Salesforce, Oracle, MS SQL Server, etc.
|Required Qualifications||- Minimum Diploma in IT, Electrical/Electronic Engineering or relevant discipline
- Programming skills in VB.NET, ASP.NET and Oracle P/L SQL Stored Procedure are mandatory
- Experiences in banking systems are mandatory
- Fluent English(to communicate with client)
|Salary||Monthly Salary 3,000SGD 〜 6,000SGD|
|Salary||Monthly Salary 4,000 〜 6,000|
Senior Software Developer(japanese language) ID:25399
|Job Description||- Develop & Maintain our current corporate website (PHP)
- Assist in the development of the Architecture / Design of micro services, finding area of improvements, potential risks during
- Lead the design, development and introduction of new remittance system and maintain current system in accordance to predefined rules.
- Work with support teams in resolving operational & performance issues.
- Should be able to respond to technical queries/request from customers.
- Blockchain who are able to develop ICO.
|Required Qualifications||★JLPT N2 at least to contact native at Japan HQ
- Only Singaporeans.
- SQL and complex queries with joins.
- Exposure on AWS web services and with strong java and PHP programming.
- The experience in program / project management within banking or financial services industry is an advant.
- At least 2 of working experience in software development and proficient in web software design
- Strong experience of algorithms especially machine learning algorithm and some relative algorithms could be advant.
- Proven experience in remittance or payments system project is a must.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Able to work independently and a good team player
- Able to be on stand by, outside of normal business hours
- Excellent in problem solving and love technical challenges
|Salary||Monthly Salary 3,500SGD 〜 6,000SGD|
Accounts Executive (AP) ID:25928
|Job Description||• Answer and handle suppliers’ queries, perform reconciliation of suppliers, statements against Oracle
• Maintain monthly full set of accounts
• Preparation of monthly Cash flow Statement.
• GST Submission
• Control Bank books and other general payments
• Handle Petty cash expenses and reimbursement.
• Perform other finance functions and activities such as supplier invoices matching, supplier master creation and maintenance and assist in cash flow forecast
• Prepare and submit monthly financial reports including bank reconciliation to management with accuracy and on a timely basis
• Prepare expenses monthly Accounts Analysis with explanation and comments
• Other as-hoc duties
|Required Qualifications||• Minimum Diploma in Accounting
• At least 2 of relevant working experience
• Knowledge in Oracle Accounting System will be an added advant
• Fast learner and attention to details
|Salary||Monthly Salary 2,800SGD 〜 3,500SGD|
Firmware Engineer ID:26112
|Job Description||• To support SATO’s global subsidiaries and customers by providing firmware solutions on time to satisfy the user’s requirements
• To consistently update our printer firmware with new technology and error corrections
• Develop special customized firmware according to customers requests and requirements
• Enhance or correct issues pertaining to printer standard firmware
• Increase competitiveness of our products against others by implementing new technology into our line of products
• Perform testing and evaluation of developed products
• Create and prepare documentations for specifications, firmware designs and evaluation
• Involved in discussions with SATO’s global subsidiaries to better understand the needs and requirements of end users
• Other ad-hoc duties as assigned
|Required Qualifications||• Diploma/Degree in Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering or Electronic Engineering
• Minimum 2 of relevant working experience in same field
• At least intermediate C/C++ programming skills
• Strong problem solving ability and analytical skill
• Practical knowledge of embedded systems and networking protocols preferred
|Salary||Monthly Salary 3,000SGD 〜 4,000SGD|
Software Engineer (Machine Learning) ID:24875
|Job Description||This person will be responsible for the development of our recommendation engine through prediction/forecasting machine learning model.
- Design, develop, test and deploy application of machine learning models, deep learning, data mining and/or NLP.
- Tailor and fine tune machine learning solutions to address business problems.
- Collaborate with design, product and engineering teams and deliver product to enrich user experiences on our service.
- Maintain state-of-art technical expertise in artificial intelligence, machine learning and software programming.
Salary*negotiable depending on the individual skill/experience/personality
☆ Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Computer Science / Information Technology or equivalent.
☆ Minimum 3 of experience in software engineering with at least 1 year of relevant experience in implementation of machine learning algorithm, deep learning process or NLP.
☆ Adequate understanding of relevant academic theories such as statistics, probability, operational research etc., in order to assist algorithm design and development.
- Proficient in one or more of the following programming languages: Python, R, Java, Scala.
- Experience with machine learning framework (scikit-learn, Spark MLlib etc).
- Experience in building ML models at scale, using real-time big data pipelines on platforms such as Spark/MapReduce.
Energetic, open minded, excellent verbal and written communication skills, a great team player who is flexible to work in start-up environment.
|Salary||Monthly Salary 5,000SGD 〜 8,000SGD|
Sales & Marketing Assistant (Long term Part time) ID:25917
|Job Description||• manage and execute / implement all duties required in sales and marketing to ensure smooth sales operations and achieving company goals and targets
• Conduct sales presentations through face to face meetings with prospective customers
• Prepare of sales quotations/proposals based on customer's requirements
• manage and execute / implement full spectrum of marketing & communications achieving company goals and targets
• Conceptualize development and execution of advertising creative ideas, design and layout in support of all marketing activities such as advertising, print and digital media (print, direct mailers, newsletters etc.)
• Conceptualize copywriting & production of presentation materials, online content, marketing collaterals – brochure, EDM, presentation slides, fact sheets etc.
• Conduct market research on competitors marketing campaign, brand positioning and awareness
• Acquire new clients and expand existing clientele base through networking and referrals
• Evaluate the effectiveness of marketing channels and activities
• Maintain constant sales performance towards company key performance indicator (KPI)
|Required Qualifications||• Min GCE ‘A’ Level / Diploma / Degree in any business discipline
• Must be well-organized, well groomed & possesses pleasant disposition
• Be excited to speak with all level of customers and build good relationships
• Team player with excellent interpersonal, presentation and communication skills
• Able to work in fast-paced environment
• Hardworking with high initiative and willing to take on new challenges
• Self-driven and able to work long hours, especially under tight deadlines
• Pleasant personality, with excellent organizational and prioritizing skill, mature and analytical
• Enthusiastic, results-oriented and able to work independently
• Willing to travel locally / overseas
• Training will be provided for fresh graduates
• Fresh graduates with excellent learning attitude are welcome to apply
|Salary||Monthly Salary 10SGD 〜 10SGD|
General Affairs and Accounging ID:25851
|Job Description||- Arranges meetings by scheduling appropriate meeting times, booking rooms, and planning refreshments
- manages correspondence by answering emails and sorting mail
- Assists in planning and arranging events, including organising catering
- Handles expenses, invoice and billing cycles
- Answers phone calls and transfers them as necessary
- Drafts, formats, and prints relevant documents
- Attends workshops and conferences when requested
- Accounting task
- Sales support
and so on.
|Required Qualifications||- Have working experience at small company or do not mind to work small company
- Working experience 3~5 as General Affairs and accounting
- Can join in April
- Good communication skill in English(because there are no Singaporean, she needs to communicate with in English)
- High proficiency in Excel, Word
- Flexible and cheerful personality, Like to communicate with people
- Willing to stay in long term
|Salary||Monthly Salary 2,600SGD 〜 2,700SGD|
System Engineer/Programmer (japanese language) ID:25435
|Job Description||- System development for own service (Portal website)(Chat bot, AI)
- System development asked by partner company
- Communicate, report to Japan team in
- Convey requirement from Japan team to local engineers
|Required Qualifications||☆At least 2 of experience in software development
☆JLPT N2 or above to communicate with native employees in the team
|Salary||Monthly Salary 4,000SGD 〜 5,500SGD|
Product Marketing ID:25943
|Job Description||• Product and inventory management of assigned product lines
• Conceptualizing of the go-to-market strategy
• Engagement and cultivation of strong rapport with vendors and sales subsidiaries
• Gathering of market intelligence, industry trend and competitive development of assigned product lines.
• Sales subsidiaries development and training
• Be familiar with and implement pricing policies of assigned product lines.
• Support pricing and margin analysis
• Participate in events (Trade Shows, Conference, Exhibition, etc.) – support with relevant product information and marketing collaterals
• Develop all necessary collaterals (case studies, brochures, slides, etc.)
• Coordination and compilation of monthly meeting with regional sales subsidiaries
• Ad hoc administration jobs
At least 3 of experience in the B2B product marketing
At minimum 2 of experience in office automation industry, particularly production print.
Diploma or Degree in Marketing or Business management
-PC & Other Skills:
Proficient in MS office – PowerPoint, Excel & Word
Possess good communication and presentation skills
Able to work late, if required.
|Salary||Monthly Salary 2,800SGD 〜 3,200SGD|
MARKETING EXECUTIVE ID:25945
|Job Description||-Prepare the launching of New Product, Managing the New Product Launch Schedule Pricing, Sales Plan, Internal and External Product Positioning and Stock management.
-Prepare competitive analysis and formulation of marketing concept and sales strategy for New Product.
-Co-ordinate with Marcom on the preparation of the sales materials.
-Product Life Cycle management – From Launch to End of Life – initiate appropriate actions at every st of the life of the product
-Collaborate with the Technical Writer in the preparation of on-line training materials.
-Conduct sales and product training to the sales teams
-Co-ordinate and support the Sales Operating Company and Business Associates to achieve the Business Plan
-Compile and analyse sales and market shares statistic to formulate appropriate strategies to achieve Business Plan.
|Required Qualifications|| AND TYPE OF EXPERIENCE
-At lea-st 3 relevant experience in the B2B Sales and Marketing
-Diploma or Degree in Marketing or Business management
PC & OTHER SKILLS
-Proficient in MS Office – PowerPoint, Excel & Word
-Good Presentation skills
|Salary||Monthly Salary 2,500SGD 〜 3,000SGD|
Digital Application Specialist ID:25947
|Job Description||Product & Workflow
-Ability to summarize the features and unique selling point of our company’s products
-Ability to comprehend and explain how and when a product features should be used
-Ability to analyze which product is best suited in a solution or a workflow
-Good understanding of customer requirement and assist in testing of materials and media
-Ability to craft a business case by utilizing information obtained through interview and analysis of the customer environment
-Ability to apprehend and converse to the customer’s area & level of expertise
Market & Industry
-Possess a good understanding on the background and workflow of both Corporate and/or Graphic Art market
-Familiar with technologies and processes used in both Corporate and/or Graphic Arts market
-Ability to summarize market trends and put forth to the customer
|Required Qualifications||- Good knowledge of creative design works and Adobe Creative Suite
- Ability to work collaboratively in a complex cross-functional and multi-cultural environment.
- A team player with excellent communication skills
-Diploma or Degree in any discipline
-Preferably 3 experience in Offset or Digital Production Print Environment
-Understand Production Printing workflow is an added advantage
|Salary||Monthly Salary 3,000SGD 〜 3,500SGD|
Software Solution Engineer(japanese language) ID:25980
• Support IoT Business Development and expansion in APMEA region
• Carry out marketing and Solutions Engineering activities for Smart Factory / IoT related product expansion, customer account management and market updates
• Prepare and present solutions proposals based on factory and market needs
• Work closely with Japan headquarters, business partners and customers on supporting sales companies and distributors on costing issues
• Coordinate customer roller visits to maintain relationship with both existing and new customers
• Prepare weekly reports for management on solutions engineering and marketing updates
|Required Qualifications||• Bachelor Degree in Information Technology
• Possess strong analytical skills and experience in either software design, database, programming, embedded software or production management
• in japanese language for liaison with Japan Headquarters
• Able to travel as and when required
|Salary||Monthly Salary 3,500SGD 〜 4,000SGD|
|Job Description||- クラウドサービスをベースとしたソリューション開発
- サーバ：Windows ServerまたはLinuxのOSインストールおよび設定が可能。
- 仮想化：VMware VCAPレベルの知識
|Salary||Monthly Salary 4,500SGD 〜 6,500SGD|
Network Engineer ID:24965
|Job Description||Perform network and security infrastructure design, implementation and maintenance (mainly and ideally for Cisco, Cisco Meraki networking products)
Support Active Directory, DHCP, LAN/WAN Infrastructure, TCP/IP connectivity
Support Server Implementation
Document detailed network design
Assist in pre-sales and sales consultancy
Provide post-sales support after hours when required
|Required Qualifications||-Minimum 4 of hands-on technical experience
-Minimum academic diploma in Network Computing
-Having professional certifications in Networking like CCNA, CCNP is advantageous
|Salary||Monthly Salary 3,500SGD 〜 5,000SGD|
|Salary||Monthly Salary 3,000SGD 〜 5,000SGD|
Customer Care Representative(japanese language) ID:25990
|Job Description||Assist customers in the fulfillment of their orders to ensure timely and accurate processing.
-Work through any discrepancies from PO to quote (i.e. payment terms, contact information, etc,)
-Purchase acknowledgement receipt
-Escalate or eng Account manager as necessary
-Prepare final order pack to be submitted to fulfillment
Upon customer request, provide OSIsoft standard forms, tax and accounting information or customer invoices
-Monitor central sales inbox and phone to ensure customers get a rapid response from appropriate resources
-Escalate partner/customer problems, issues, and concerns to most appropriate person when necessary
-Contribute to theatre events, seminars, webinars by interfacing with customers and local team
-Assist customers with all requests that are not technical or sales in nature
-Provide assistance to customers who are having trouble downloading software or logging on to technical support website
-Assist customers in authorizing third party access to OSIsoft technical support resources
-Proactively reach out to customers to ensure up to date contact and company data in OSIsoft's CRM and ERP systems
-Develop and maintain a general knowledge of OSIsoft products and the value they drive for customers
-Effectively work with other team members to manage queue and team inboxes
-Assist customers in a friendly, professional and polite manner, helping answer questions or directing them to additional OSIsoft resources for assistance
|Required Qualifications||The ability to do something well, often acquired through training.
-Strong analytical, troubleshooting, and problem solving abilities
-Working Knowledge of MS Office
-Strong organization skills
-Excellent verbal and written communication skill to communicate with native clients in Japan.
|Salary||Monthly Salary 3,000SGD 〜 4,000SGD|
System Consultant ID:25746
|Job Description||As a System Consultant, you are supposed to have good personality and communication skills to work closely with the consultants and engineers. You are supposed to support sales activities in terms of IT specifications. Moreover, you should bring a strong desire to develop good architecture design skills. You are also required to take self-initiative to learn new technologies and industry process.
- Work as a team to create and enhance products based on the needs of target client/market
- Design and develop to high standard rapidly in a heavy Microsoft-focused development environment
- Improve and manage deployment process of our products
- Conduct security vulnerability assessment and make improvement to our products
- Support Pre-Sales Consultants;
★to build marketing documents for pre-sales activities in the area of IT requirement
★to create product demos and presentation materials
★by visiting potential clients for further IT enquiries and by conducting demo of our products if required
- Bachelor of Computing degree or other related majors from reputable university such as NUS or NTU
- Understand Banking System software
- Financial Risk management knowledge
- Technical skills; Data Base
- Fluent in spoken and written English for internal communication
- Willing to work in a small team
|Salary||Monthly Salary 5,000SGD 〜 6,000SGD|
[Fintech] Python Developer/Data Scientist ID:25793
|Job Description||Work in a fast-paced and dynamic environment with a focus on building business intelligence solutions for financial institution.
Must be willing and excited to learn.
- manage or assist in analysis of data and existing processes.
- Maintain accuracy of the data warehouse.
- Work closely with Solution Architect and Project manager to help measure change proposal impact on business.
- Assist in development and distribution of new reports.
- Lead the design, development and support of Database, BigData and Data Warehouse solutions.
- Develop Conceptual and physical model Data Models.
- Develop code on Big Data Analytics and large data processing using Python, Hadoop, and Hive
- Develop BigData eco systems components
- Develop BigData solutions with NoSQL databases like HBase
- Design and model Data Warehouse
- Work close with Solution Architect
|Required Qualifications||Mandatory Skills
☆ Very solid computer science fundamentals, including algorithms, data structure, etc.
☆ 2+ programming experience in Python/Django
• Knowledge of Big Data capabilities and the latest available frameworks
• In depth understanding of Analytics Solutions and Big Data Architectures
• Translate business issues into specific requirements to develop analytics solutions
• Minimum 3 of hands on experience in Analytics and Big Data
• 2+ experience working with AWS
• Experience in AI, machine learning and deep learning
• Knowledge of cloud computing infrastructure (e.g. Amazon Web Services EC2)
• Willing to do R&D
|Salary||Monthly Salary 5,000SGD 〜 8,000SGD|
IT Solution Sales manager ID:25849
|Job Description||Report to japanese manager (from Japan HQ), he will stay in Singapore around half a month
- Visit potential clients, promote company service and get contract
*Japan HQ will get the appointment
- Solution sales to solve the client's problem
- Get new client... Singapore local company, MNC company
- Other ad hoc duties
|Required Qualifications||☆At least 3 of B-to-B sales experience in Singapore
- Willing to do IT solution sales
- Sales driven person, strong in hunter role
- Independent, has commitment to achieve the sales target
- Don't mind working in start-up environment
|Salary||Monthly Salary 4,000SGD 〜 6,000SGD|
Popular jobs [Software/Information Processing]
- 1 Sales Monthly Salary4,500SGD 〜 5,000SGD West
- 2 System engineer for banking Monthly Salary3,000SGD 〜 6,000SGD City
- 3 【フィンテック】プリセールス・セールスエンジニア Monthly Salary4,000 〜 6,000 City,Others,Location
- 4 Senior Software Developer(japanese language) Monthly Salary3,500SGD 〜 6,000SGD City
- 5 C++ (QT) Engineer Monthly Salary5,000SGD 〜 8,000SGD Others,Location
Job Search By Position
- Technology(Architecture/Civil Eng/Real Estate)
- Service Industry/Restaurant
- Business Administration & Management