[More than 5years] Job search list
Sales Coordinator ID:26327
|Job Description||1. Order/Sales Control Work
1) Documentation work
2) Payment follow up
3) Data input work
4) Arrangement of delivery status between supplier and customer
2. Incoming and Delivery Work for ordering products
1) Importing and exporting work through the forwarder
3. Stock control of the products
1) Stock quantity control
2) Delivery of product stocks based on the customer order
4. Sales support work
1) Assistance work for a Sales person
-Import and Export experiences for at least 3 is a must.
-Experience as a sales coordinator in trading industry is preferred
-At least "O" Level
|Salary||Monthly Salary 2,500SGD 〜 2,700SGD|
Shipping Officer - Trading L/C ID:26042
|Job Description||Brief Job Description
1) This is a new position due to transfer of business from TOK.
2) The incumbent’s main duties and responsibilities include, but not limited to, the following:
(a) provide clerical support to marketing staff by preparing Sales and Purchase contracts, full set
of import/export shipping documents based on L/C, Certificate of Origin, Customs/Insurance
declaration, Monthly delivery/sales reports, issue payment vouchers, etc (Number of
Monthly aver documentation is around 30-40).
(b) Correspond and arrange with suppliers, Mitsubishi Corporation overseas offices, customers
and forwarding agents to ensure smooth and timely cargo delivery.
(c) On behalf of marketing staff and guests, help to arrange air ticket reservations, book hotel
accommodation, prepare business trip claims and make payment vouchers to settle corporate
credit card transactions. Also handle related clerical duties like correspondence through email/fax,
filing, photocopying, etc.
3) Organization chart of PVC & Chlor-Alkali Segment (Che Department)
1) Minimum GCE ‘N’ or ‘O’ level
2) Preferably have 2-5 working experience in preparing import/export shipping
documents especially documentation work based on L/C
3) Trading or Banking Industry experience
4) Must be computer literate and able to use MS Word, Excel & PowerPoint. Knowledge of
SAP will be an advant.
*Pls note we are not looking at degree-holder for this position.
|Salary||Monthly Salary 2,800SGD 〜 3,200SGD|
Sales Executive(japanese language) ID:24871
|Job Description||☆Human Development
Whether you can survive in Asia, which is responsible for the world's growth engine, depends on whether you can produce excellent leaders. This company provides a total solution that enhances local initiatives and realizes real localization.
-Top executive support and project management
-Succession plan design and leader ship development
-Talent pipeline design and development
-Corporate philosophy penetration survey tool etc
-Solution sales for human resource and human development.
-Follow up to exciting clients and develop to new clients.
-Report to MD and Japan HQ.
-Able to speak for at least N2 level for communicate with native colleagues at Japan HQ.
-Interested in human resource and human development.
-Understand culture and company as company is a company.
-Wiling to travel to ASEAN country for business trip.
-Experienced in Corporate sales is advantageous.
|Salary||Monthly Salary 3,500SGD 〜 5,000SGD|
IT Engineer ID:26331
-Providing day-to-day Lotus Domino Administrative and Notes support
-Managing network connectivity including managing and supporting LAN/WAN, DNS, VPN infrastructure and services
-Performing regular review of network performance, and capacity planning
-Coordinating and implementing regional infrastructure projects
-Collaborating with service providers/third party vendors for daily operations and issues reported by users
-Installing, configuring, and managing of Active Directory and Group Policy on Microsoft Windows Server 2008 R2 and 2012 R2
-Following up on security or vulnerability findings of servers and network
-Email security (anti-virus, anti-spam)
-Minimum Diploma in Computer Science or equivalent IT related qualifications
-At least 2 of relevant experience required
-Knowledge and familiarity with Lotus Domino and Notes Administration is essential
-Experience in configuring Cisco Router, Switch, and Unified Communication
-Good knowledge of Network WAN and LAN topology
-CCNA or CCNP certification or equivalent would be of added advant
-Knowledge of RPA (Robotic Process Automation (e.g. UiPath)) will be advantageous
-Fast learner with strong initiative
-Resourceful and quick-thinker
-Excellent time management
-Possess excellent analytical, interpersonal and communication skills
-Self-motivated, and able to work independently or under minimal supervision
-Customer service oriented and a team player
|Salary||Monthly Salary 2,800SGD 〜 3,100SGD|
Search Strategist - Paid Search (PPC) ID:25305
|Job Description||- Working hour is flexible
- Working on Finance,Insurance,Medical and Hospital with a primary focus on PPC and secondary focus on hospitality performance-based channels such as Display, Remarketing, and paid Social.
- Understand the intricacies and nuances of Clients’ business, products and customers
- Work with stakeholders to forecast, set growth targets and create strategic plans for testing
- Lead and drive A/B, multivariate and other initiatives to optimize performance
- Maintaining and monitoring account metrics including keyword bids, daily and monthly budget caps, impression share, and quality score.
- Support business needs with display network placement lists on AdWords and through other contextual advertising platforms.
- Generate new paid search campaigns, ad groups, and accounts and aid in the creation of new paid search marketing initiatives.
- Generate weekly and monthly client reporting for all major metrics, goals tracking, revenue tracking, and other paid search initiatives.
- Monitor and evaluate search results and search performance across the major search channels.
- Lever internal/external data and analytics to conceptualise, build and deliver effective campaigns though right media channel
- Analyse findings and present recommendations in a timely manner
- Work closely with team members & clients to meet business goals
|Required Qualifications||Singaporean preferable
- Minimum Diploma Degree in Any majoring
- At least 2-3 relevant experience such as Digital Marketing, Search Specialist from any advertisement agency
- English skills is a must for communicating with HQ in New York and internal
- Well Understand Paid Search
- Solid grasp of Microsoft Excel
- Knowledge of is a plus for communicating with native customers
|Salary||Monthly Salary 3,000SGD 〜 4,000SGD|
Assistant Accounts & Admin manager ID:26171
|Job Description||- manage full set of Accounts
- Responsible for month-end closing, yearly financial closing and quarterly forecast
- Timing financial reports, forecasting and budgeting reports to HQ Japan
- Handle tax computation, cash-flow, budgeting and Accounts Receivable
- Preparation of GST Return
- Bank reconciliation
- Handle Accounts of affiliated company
- Ad-hoc admin duties
|Required Qualifications||- Singaporean.
☆ Minimum bachelor's degree in Accountancy or ACCA.
☆ Possess at least 2 of relevant experience in Accounting manager position.
- Meticulous and independent team player with strong interpersonal skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications especially in Excel and computerised Accounting software.
- Able to work on short notice (2-4weeks).
|Salary||Monthly Salary 3,500SGD 〜 4,500SGD|
Business Development/Sales(japanese language) ID:26330
|Job Description||- Sell their service/product to existing clients
- Discuss with internal Product development/service planner in about clients' needs
- Gather clients' requirements in English/Japanese
|Required Qualifications||☆JLPT N1 level to communicate with native
☆Experience in IT/telecom industry OR any sales/marketing experience and try to Sales role
- Self motivated, team worker
|Salary||Monthly Salary 4,000SGD 〜 6,500SGD|
|Salary||Monthly Salary 4,000SGD 〜 6,500SGD|
Quantity Surveyor (Building Construction) ID:25570
|Job Description||We're looking for Quantity Surveyor who has hands-on experience all of the Building Construction works and budding of the project|
Minimum Diploma Degree in mechanical or electrical engineering
Experience around 3- 10 in Building Construction Company as Quantity Surveyor
★ME background ★Building Construction Experience ★Budding of the project
|Salary||Monthly Salary 3,500SGD 〜 4,500SGD|
E-Commerce Marketing Assistant(japanese language) ID:25486
|Job Description||The Marketing Assistant works closely with the E-Commerce Business Development manager, Web Designers and IT team, to help to execute e-marketing programs that include E-mail, Website improvement, SEO or copy writing for web pages or products, along with day-to-day tasks such as implementation of site changes, product addition or order management of B-to-C E-Commerce stores that offer supplements or health products to consumers in Japan.
• Day-to-day e-commerce activities: edition/addition of products to stores, order management, work with other team members or IT team.
• Execution of email marketing: writing for emails, arrangement of promotion, execution of emails, using an email tools, etc.
• Copyrighting: writing product summary, promotional text or related content for web pages or products.
• Website improvement: executing of site improvement initiatives.
• Analytics and Reporting: Using Google Analytics to pull out data on weekly/monthly or ad-hoc basis to create regular reports or evaluate results of marketing initiatives.
• Affiliate Program activities: helping to execute tasks related to Affiliate Program managed by Affiliate manager.
• management of Freelance Copywriters: working as a liaison between internal team and Freelance copywriters
|Required Qualifications||• Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent;
• Minimum JLPT N1, to liaise with our native associates and suppliers daily in Japan to produce written content for our websites, emails or other marketing activities targeting toward the market.
• Relevant experience in purchasing products online as a customer on PC and Mobile environments.
• Basic HTML/CSS and experience using online marketing tools such as Google Analytics, email tools are preferred.
• Proficient in MS Office Application (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint Google Apps).
|Salary||Monthly Salary 3,500SGD 〜 4,500SGD|
Application Engineer ID:25720
1. Application test to take the appropriate images for im processing at our testing lab as well as at customer sites.
2. Technical consultation of machine vision lighting as well as lenses and cameras as per the customers 'inquiries
3. Development of machine vision system together with partners.
4. Technical support for our sales engineers
5. Product training and lighting seminar for customers.
6. management of the testing lab and demo loaners.
7. Maintenance and update planning of lab items and demo loaners.
8. Delivery and collection of demo loaners at customer places
9. Monthly inventory check of lab items and demo loaners
1、Report on each application test including raw images、setup condition and technical advices
2. Bi-weekly report on application test and demo loaners
3. Monthly inventory report on lab items and demo loaners。
★Having experience as Engineer with 2-3 'relevant working experience in FA（Factory Automation）industry
【 Prefer 】
1. Preferably a Diploma in Engineering（Electrical / Electronic / Computer）or equivalent
2. Skill of computer languages（VB、C ++、C＃）is great advant
3. Skill of PCB design is great advant
4,Team player who is meticulous、diligent、independent、responsible and with hands-on capability
|Salary||Monthly Salary 2,800SGD 〜 3,000SGD|
Marketing Executive (japanese language) ID:26294
|Job Description||Supporting the sales promotion.
- Updating advertisement (flyer, POP, facebook, official web...etc)
- Sales promotion (planning and execution of fairs)
- Answering the calling from customers and replying the email
-Developing the new management of product and sales products
-Reporting sales report and analysis
Weekday Five day work week ( occasionally support marketing event out of office hour)
-No experience is required
-JLPT N1 only for liaising with native clients
-Can use Word, Excel
-Willing to work independently,multitask.
-Experience in using Illustrator, Photoshop, etc. welcome (It does not matter if you do not have some experience as work)
|Salary||Monthly Salary 2,500SGD 〜 3,300SGD|
Sales Executive(Electronic component)(japanese language) ID:25607
|Job Description||-Promoting electronic component and semiconductor to potential customers
-Making estimation and plan how to deliver it to client.
-Gathering market and customer information and provide feedback on buying trends.
-Handling the client and hit target.
-Conducting regular contact with customer of target customer and followup technical matters.
-Work experience as sales to electronic component and semiconductor rerated industry.
- skill of at least N3 for conversing with native at Japan HQ.
-Good communication skill.
|Salary||Monthly Salary 3,000SGD 〜 3,800SGD|
|Salary||Monthly Salary 3,000SGD 〜 3,600SGD|
Games Programmer ID:22993
|Job Description||The Games Programmer is an integral part of the Games Development team. He/She possesses technical expertise to develop games or technologies to support them. He/She is responsible for architecture, design, programming, prototyping, documenting and supporting the product development. He/She writes high quality, performance-driven code. The competent Games Programmer continually participates in the generation of good ideas and enhances best practices. He/She is able to understand and estimate project schedules, and anticipate and prepare for changes and obstacles. The Games Programmer is a team worker and expected to provide leadership in his/her areas of expertise.|
|Required Qualifications|| Good Computing/gaming/Engineering-related degree
Strong programming foundation(strong interests in gaming industry) ★★★
Excellent team and communication skills required.
Preference for candidates who have worked in games development
Database management systems (preference for experience in mySQL or noSQL)
Server knowledge (CentOS, Ubuntu) and shell scripting
Mobile platforms (Android, iPhone)
|Salary||Monthly Salary 3,300SGD 〜 4,500SGD|
Shipping manager ID:26316
|Job Description||• Supervise, lead and develop the Shipping team
• Ensure Sales Confirmation Contract is prepared timely and accurately
• Review Sales Confirmation Contract and ensure Sales Summary Report is up to date
• Forward Sales confirmation to the various departments for production of order
• Monitor Sales Summary Report and daily update of production progress
• Ensure arrangement of vessel/truck booking and preparation of shipping documents are done timely
• Prepare stuffing and trucking work order to be sent to Freight Forwarder
• Ensure accuracy of Stuffing Report and Sales Confirmation Contract.
• manage all shipping documents, packing list and commercial invoice.
• Coordination of quotation to customers.
• Follow through shipment requirements, production schedules, test results, regulatory inspections and customer complaints.
• Collaborate with various departments to improve work flow and increase efficiency
• Ensure compliance to legal regulation and company standard operating procedures
|Required Qualifications||• Degree in Business Admin or Supply Chain
• 5 to 7 of relevant working experiences
• Familiar with ERP system
• Knowledge in shipping incoterms and shipping regulations
• Ability to work independently in a fast pace environment
• Strong communication and problem-solving skills.
• Proven ability to lead and develop a team.
• Detailed oriented, team player with initiative, willingness to learn and take on responsibilities
• Proficient in MS Office Word and Excel
|Salary||Monthly Salary 5,000 〜 6,000|
Key Account Executive ID:26308
|Job Description||- To plan in-store promotion tactics for Key Accounts to achieve monthly Sell-In and Sell-Out target
- Work closely with Marketing and Training Department to develop and translate marketing strategy into promotion and actionable sales strategy to drive sales and maximize the result
- Monitor, review and analyse the result from the in-store sales and promotion activities to ensure greater result and better planning and support given to the Key Accounts
- Managing counters Chief BA and BA, motivate and provide support to achieve monthly target and individual performance
- Propose new sell-in, handling order and delivery to the assigned Accounts
- Liaise with contractor on counter/store renovation matters, promotion set-up, and dismantle works
- Prepare sales report and feedback for General Meeting
- Handling counters maintenance works
- All other ad-hoc matters pertaining to departmental stores/assignments assigned by management
- This position is not on commission based. No fix incentive, but we do provide special incentive for events/promotions from time to time.(As for last year, we issued about 4-5 times of special incentives.)
|Required Qualifications||☆Min. Diploma holder in Business or Marketing field
☆Min. 2 experience in Beauty & Cosmetic industry or similar capacity preferred
☆Experienced in liaising with Departmental Store buyers and retailers
- Result oriented
- Team players with ability to work with frontline and cross functional departments
- Analytical and strong negotiation skills
- Good communication skills in both oral and written
- Positive attitude and disciplined self-motivator
- Efficient, meticulous, initiative with multi-tasking abilities
- in both English and to communicate with native speaker
- Proficient in Microsoft Office application
|Salary||Monthly Salary 2,800SGD 〜 3,500SGD|
|Salary||Monthly Salary 3,500SGD 〜 5,000SGD|
Executive (Inside Sales) ID:26291
|Job Description||The incumbent will work with the Inside Sales Team supporting the daily operation of Inside Sales function and provide irreprehensible B2B customer service on the phone.
- Responsible for managing and overseeing the fare filing activities and liaise with Head Office to ensure proper distribution to industry partners
- Monitor and report of filing volume and performance
- B2B support in Revalidating/Reissuing/DAPO/General Inquiries and Special Service Request, etc.
- Handle group bookings.
- Generation of sales report
- Market support and troubleshoot to ensure a seamless flow of information and smooth collaboration with relevant key stakeholders
- Ticket auditing and quality assurance
- Handle special tasks assigned by manager and ad hoc analysis/reports
|Required Qualifications||Technical Competences
☆ More than 2 ’ experience in the Travel or Airlines industry
☆ Experience in Airlines Ticketing and Reservation
- Airline knowledge or Agency background highly desirable
- Knowledge of Altea Amadeus CRS desirable
- MS Office, Excel , Outlook - Good command of English, both written and spoken
- Knowledge of desirable to liaise with native clients
- Dynamic and Passionate
- Pro-active, interdisciplinary, and target-oriented approach
- Strong communication and customer service skills
- Intercultural team player
- Strong ability to learn
☆ Diploma or higher
- Enthusiastic with a drive for excellence
- Participation in sales and trade events
- Understanding of company’s brand, service & philosophy
- Willingness to travel
|Salary||Monthly Salary 2,600SGD 〜 3,000SGD|
SALES ENGINEER (Semiconductor industry) ID:23610
Handling of existing customers accounts and relationship.
Development of new customers in semiconductor industry.
Liaising with Japan factory regarding technical specifications of products.
Preparation of quotations, clarification of technical specifications with customers.
Reporting To: Senior General manager Sales & Marketing
Expected Start Date: Sep/Oct 2016 (looking for someone who can join in another 2-3 months’ time, not immediately)
|Required Qualifications||☆ Diploma or Degree in Engineering
☆ More than 2 working experience in the Semiconductor related industry
☆ Experience in sales or customer service
|Salary||Monthly Salary 4,000SGD 〜 5,300SGD|
Popular jobs [More than 5years]
- 1 Mechanical Design Engineer Monthly Salary3,000SGD 〜 4,000SGD West
- 2 Sales Adviser（Architectural design）(Contract/Part time) Monthly Salary0SGD 〜 0SGD City
- 3 Maintenance Engineer Monthly Salary3,000SGD 〜 4,000SGD City
- 4 Medical Writer2 Monthly Salary4,200SGD 〜 6,000SGD City,Central
- 5 HR Administrator (Contract) Monthly Salary2,000SGD 〜 2,500SGD City
Job Search By Position
- Technology(Architecture/Civil Eng/Real Estate)
- Service Industry/Restaurant
- Business Administration & Management
Job Search By Industry
- Software/Information Processing
- Food Services
- Hospitality, Tourism & Leisure
- Human Resources
- Call Center
- Medical & Healthcare
- Manufacturing(Pharmaceutical/Medical Equipment)
- Trading Firm
- Accounting/Auditing firm
- Real Estate
- Civil Engineering/Architecture
- Governemnt/Non-Govemental Oganization