[Manufacturing(Other)] Job search list
Regional Sales Executive - Helicopters ID:26594
|Job Description||- Sales of Commercial Helicopters in South East Asia Market
- Act as main window for existing customers and develop new customers.
- Coordinate activities with suppliers, agents and other regional branch.
- Make business planning and ensure implementation of strategy.
- Provide feedback of market development and product marketing.
- Able to visit sites and field involvement is sometimes required.
- interpretation for customers
- 1 or 2 business trip per month
Main market: Bangladesh, Bhutan, Myanmar, Cambodia, Laos, Nepal, Papua New Guinea
Main customers: Private customers, Government, Army etc
- Minimum Diploma or Degree holder in any engineering majoring or equivalent
- Has 2 - 5 related work experience either Sales or Engineer (Maintenance)
- Has knowledge of Helicopters is a must (If you study in Singapore army, we will consider your application)
- Willing to go developing countries for business trips
- Fluent in English and another will be advant for communicating with native customers
|Salary||Monthly Salary 3,000SGD 〜 4,500SGD|
Service Engineer - Biomedical Entry role ID:26218
|Job Description||- To process local services - includes preparation of instruments on loan (for sale, repair, screening and exhibition), collection of instruments after loan (check, clean and pack). Installation cum modification
- To process both local and overseas repairs - includes trouble-shooting of instruments, preparation of repair quotation, service report, etc.
- To process commissioning for sale instruments - includes instrument leak test, documents for commissioning (such as check list, manuals, etc.)
- To process Contract Service for instruments - includes instrument leak test, service cum repair.
- To liaise with sale coordinator for delivery arrangements to customers and distributors.
- Diploma in Biomedical/Electronic Engineering
- Quick learner, able to pick up new skills and knowledge of technology products
- Non-experience candidates are welcomed
- Has a class 3 driving license
|Salary||Monthly Salary 2,200SGD 〜 2,500SGD|
Assistant Project Engineer (japanese language) ID:26524
• Perform abatement system (scrubber) PM service on site.
• Provide CM & troubleshooting on site.
• Perform equipment installation, onsite refurbishment and retrofit task.
• Provide service reports on assigned task.
• Business trip will be required(Asia,Japan, USA,Europe)
|Required Qualifications||☆Singapore Citizen
☆ to communicate with client. (JLPT N3 also can consider)
• Minimum 2 of related experience in maintaining machine operation.
• Good understanding & knowledge of SEMICON equipment maintenance and recovery.
• Proficient in handling technical and service issue.
• Good command of written & spoken English.
• Responsible, independent with excellent customer service skill.
• Ready for standby call.
|Salary||Monthly Salary 2,000SGD 〜 3,500SGD|
Purchasing Assistant / Executive (japanese language) ID:26583
|Job Description||Responsibilities :
• Issue PO / DO
• Research potential vendors
• Compare and evaluate offers from suppliers
• Negotiate contract terms of agreement and pricing
• Enter order details (e.g. vendors, quantities, prices) into internal databases
• Maintain updated records of purchased products, delivery information and invoices
• Coordinate with Site manager to ensure proper storage
|Required Qualifications||Requirements :
☆ Singapore Citizen
☆ As this position need to liaise with native at Japan HQ, japanese language is a must.
• Diploma / Bachelor Degree in Logistics, Business Administration or relevant field
• Proven work experience as a Purchasing Assistant / Executive or similar role
• Good knowledge of vendor sourcing practices (researching, evaluating and liaising with vendors)
• Understanding of supply chain procedures
• Solid analytical skills, with the ability to create financial reports and conduct cost analyses
• Negotiation skills
|Salary||Monthly Salary 2,000SGD 〜 3,300SGD|
Sales Engineer ID:26514
|Job Description||In this role, you will take a proactive role in managing repairing and training of industrial seminar machines.
-Knowledge of SBO and CRM is an advant.
-In future will be responsible for the repairing and training of industrial seminar machines and non sewing products for Branch offices, Factory and Agents.
-ITE or Diploma in Mechanical or Mechatronics Engineering.
-Experienced and non-experienced also can apply.
-Good communication skills.
|Salary||Monthly Salary 2,200SGD 〜 2,800SGD|
General Affairs Executive（Admin, Account support )(japanese language) ID:26563
|Job Description||>Admin role
-Answering phone calls from customers
-manage office supplies (Purchase stationary, order copy machine ink and etc)
-Booking of hotel for staff(s) business trip
-Calculate salary for employees (only 3 staffs in this office).
-Arrange payments (Internet Banking / Cheques ).
-Check Bank Account payments from HQ.
-Input sales amount and purchase records in Excel
-Update data entries
-Checking of products that are out of stock (by email written in )
-Prepare estimates for customers
★Can speak N2 Level (N3 can apply depending on his/her Accountant or Admin experience) to liaise with native colleagues
★Independently do work (because sometimes the office is only you.)
-Can use Excel, Word
-No Job-hopper (at least 2 staying experience)
|Salary||Monthly Salary 3,500SGD 〜 4,000SGD|
Asian Regional Sales ID:25958
|Job Description||Regional Sales of propulsion system for pleasure boat and work boat.
Products: Propulsion includes Fixed Pitched Propeller (mainly), CPP, Thruster
- Communicate regularly with distributors in Asia
- Prepare sales and marketing strategy including price list, exhibition and promotion
- Submit quotation based on price list or price from factory and sometimes negotiate price with distributors
- Prepare shipping documents, monitor shipping arrangement and communicate with factories
- Go to business trip in Asia(Malaysia, Indonesia, Thailand, and so on)
: English to communicate with customer and Japan HQ
- Same Industry, 3~5 Experience as Sales person
This position needs travel in Asia (1 week in one month)
Experience in industry of Ship Building, Shipping or Ship Equipment such as propulsion, engine, deck machinery etc Education of above industry, products
|Salary||Monthly Salary 3,000SGD 〜 4,000SGD|
Account Assistant (6 months Contracts) ID:26471
|Job Description||- Purchase filling
- Cashier (Receipt record, payment preparation and record, filling of bank transaction, Petty cash payment and filing and Bank reconciliation)
- Sending of documents to accounting farm - for sales, coordinate with staffs - for expenses, coordinate with person who received invoices
- Reconcile/check the sales and purchase data in accounts input with admin
- Coordinate with auditor
- Company taxation and GST - Coordinate with accounting firm
- Audit confirmation - coordinate with accounting firm
- Other miscellaneous filling and work as needed by management
|Required Qualifications||Singaporean only
- Able to handle Account in order to prepare cheques and internet banking
- have experience in AR and AP
- Able to use excel and simple cash/Accounting program
- Preferable have knowledge accounting or audit as need to assist accounting matter
- Able to work 6 months from 1st August 2018 or 1st September
- Speaking will be advant (NOT MUST)
|Salary||Monthly Salary 2,600SGD 〜 3,000SGD|
Sales Analyst ID:26219
|Job Description||Analyst & Research
- Analyst of sales progress against target of each country
- Analyst of current market conditions and customer requirement
- Analyst of competitor price positioning activities
- Develop promotional campaigns throughout the year
- Develop sales presentation for customers
- Tabulate sales data on a daily or weekly basis
- Support regional sales team in strategy and pricing decision through data mining
- Support regional sales team by attending to inquiries and tender requirement
- Weekly sales report by country and product quantity monthly
- Update tender report to headquarter
|Required Qualifications||- Singaporean only
- Has relevant experience such as Sales planning, business planning, corporate planning, marketing research at least 1 year
- At least diploma in a business or relevant discipline
- Possess strong analytical skills, business acumen and results driven
- Travelling may be required from time to time
|Salary||Monthly Salary 2,500SGD 〜 2,900SGD|
Service Technician ID:26204
Reporting to the Service manager, provide efficient after-sales technical services, trouble-shooting, maintenance and Installation on company's range of products at customers' premises. Conduct basis user-training to customers.
- Provide efficient after-sales technical services, trouble-shooting, maintenance and Installation on company's range of home kitchen products at various customers location island-wide
- Keep sufficient stock levels of maintenance parts in personal vehicle
- Conduct basic user-training to customers
- Prepare and explain after-service reports to customers
- Represent the Company in a professional manner as a frontline staff
- Work as a team with internal and external co-workers
- Take follow-up action on outstanding issues, in a timely manner
- Provide all the necessary service and assistance to such persons as may be directed by the Company in connection with or arising from the duties mentioned above
- Spare part management
※There are 5 members in Service Technician department.
|Required Qualifications||☆ Candidate must possess Min NITEC, HITEC or Diploma holder in Engineering(Electrical/Electronic), Engineering (Mechanical), Engineering (Others) or equivalent.
☆ Minimum 1-2 experience in servicing any major home appliances
☆ Able to read and understand blue prints and drawings
- Understanding of mechanical and electrical schematics is an added advant
- Able to trouble-shoot mechanical and electrical problems and take corrective measures to resolve issues
- Experience in Gas water heater or with Gas Service Worker License (LGSW) an added advant
☆ Possess Class 3 Driving license is a must
- Entry Level candidates can be considered, On Job training will be provided
|Salary||Monthly Salary 2,000SGD 〜 2,500SGD|
Sales Executive ID:26428
|Job Description||Job Description :
1) manage sales accounts as assigned and update regularly to team head.
2) Conduct daily sales activities / visits/ contacts with customers/ distributors/contractors/ designers.
3) Maintain strong /good relationship with customers to know market development of projects.
4) Develop strategies to manage/ control projects for high-hit rate of success.
5) Maintain regular team meeting on projects progress / sales development status update.
6) Attend to overseas customer promptly for their needs of product requirements towards projects specification.
7) Give supports to customers via presentation of products/lighting plan/product mock up samples and technical files data reading.
1) manage a portfolio of sales accounts to achieve sales targets, effectively prioritising countries/distributor with the maximum opportunity.
2) Develop long-term, positive and revenue-growing relationship with customers.
3) manage and drive sales targets via overseas distributors.
4) Identify new opportunities for further business development within existing customers.
5) Be the main point of contact for customers within his assigned region, for example with technical questions, problem solving, sales and delivery.
★Need having the current market knowledge or trend or Super Buyer in Interior industry.
★At least Diploma
★Having as Sales Executive in relevant industry with at least 2-3 as the current job or previous job (between job)
（※Relevant is Interior or Condominium light sales Construction,commercial industry e,x, hotel,property development ,M&E,leasing ...ETC)
-Able to start work by Middle June
-Interested in interior design/lighting.
-Minimum Polytechnic .
|Salary||Monthly Salary 3,000SGD 〜 4,000SGD|
Assistant Sales manager (Kitchen Appliances) ID:26206
The incumbent is responsible for meeting monthly sales targets through management of sales team and its activities. Leading the sales team for expanding the market reach and penetration in both traditional and modern trade for our range of kitchen appliances. You will be responsible for maximizing our sales team potential, crafting sales plans and justifying those to plans to the upper management.
To expand and develop the company's business in the assigned areas with special emphasis on targeting the market potential. Formulate and implement coherent sales strategies to enable the company to meet its overall objectives. Maintain close relationship with existing customers and develop new customers. Identify and develop strategic plans and sales programs to grow the targeted market segment.
- To achieve growth and monthly retail sales targets by successfully managing the sales team.
- Designing and implementing strategic sales plan that expands company's customer base and ensure its growing presence.
- Managing recruiting, objectives setting, coaching and performance monitoring of Sales Team
- Imparting sales training sessions to sales team including overall company retail business processes, daily sales operations, customer management.
- To analyze the strengths and weaknesses of his team members for the purpose of assigning tasks to sales and marketing executives.
- Responsible for all administrative issues keep track of productivity of his/her team members
- Work closely with other functional groups not limited to Marketing, Accounts, Logistics & Operation and HR to ensure accomplishment of task assigned.
- Preparation of Monthly Sales, Collection Reports & Yearly Budget Plans; Updates on Market Shift and Competitors Activities; Involve in management Strategic Policies making process.
- Highly motivated individual and ability to lead and influence the team to accomplish their assigned tasks and company objectives
- May be required to travel for Regional Sales and Product Meeting.
※There are 3 members in Sales team(one is early 30, one is middle of 30, last is 50++).
-Bachelor Degree or Diploma in Sales & Marketing/ Retail management/ Business
- Minimum 5 of Sales experience preferably in the kitchen appliances handling both traditional and modern trade.
- Experience in leading a sales team to drive sales from planning to closing and consistently meeting or exceeding targets.
- Need to communicate with native speaking customers and associates
＜QUALITATIVE AND OTHER ATTRIBUTES REQUIRED＞
- Reporting Skills, Administrative Writing Skills, Microsoft Office Skills, Negotiation Skills
- Passionate and strong drive to achieve targets set
|Salary||Monthly Salary 4,000SGD 〜 5,000SGD|
Procurement Executive(japanese language) ID:25513
|Job Description||The Procurement Executive is primarily responsible for activities including vendor research/discovery, product sourcing and industrialization and vendor management. It is expected that the Procurement Executive will act with independence and initiative in driving projects with input from colleagues in Japan and with vendors. Of course, where and when necessary the position will propose/recommend and potentially implement continuous and break through improvements as a result of their experiences.
1. Project management Support/Leadership
Note: A project can include many products that are transferred to a global vendor at the same time — potentially the industrialization of 50 products simultaneously.
• Project support is required to ensure individual elements of the overall project remain on schedule. Support may be provided to multiple projects at the same time
• Ensure the deliverables (cost, quality, lead time, BCP benefits, supplier reliability, time line) are met in line with the initial projections. Where benefits/deliverables are not meeting expectation investigation on root causes of issues is required.
• manage small scale sourcing projects independently.
• It will be necessary to have detailed discussions with global partners and other vendors of Lixil and also interact with colleagues for specification creation and other topics.
2. System and Policies
• Ensure compliance with internal IPO processes and Lixil policies and procedures including ethical conduct and especially financial controls including required project approvals (example: Cost Down percent thresh).
• Ensure management systems and processes are continuously improved to support value added activities.
• Ensure any data and system information is accurate and is updated as needed both in legacy and new/updated systems.
• Other responsibilities and/or assignments will be given from time to time and will be aligned with this position's skill, experience and capability requirements.
Reporting: The Procurement Executive has no direct reports and the position is based in Singapore.
Key Stakeholders/Liaisons: Global Procurement and Logistics team members including IPO team members, global vendors/partners, Japan procurement, development and engineering teams, IPO project leaders and vendor discovery teams, category/product experts.
☆JLPT at least N2 for communicate with native colleague and Japan HQ.
-Bachelor's degree in procurement, supply chain, engineering or related field.
☆5 + of Procurement/Sourcing and Project management experience.
-It is an advant to have experience in light-medium manufacturing industry.
☆At least 3 exposure to international business environment.
-Microsoft Office applications, SAP, strong negotiation skills, project management (included by not limited to)
-Driven, leads and motivates through example, works independently
-Has an enthusiasm to learn and grow
-Demonstrates the characteristic of continuous improvement
-Results focused utilizing disciplined, structured management tools
|Salary||Monthly Salary 4,000SGD 〜 6,000SGD|
Assistant Service Engineer ID:26456
|Job Description||• Responsible for installing, commissioning, maintaining and providing application support on power protection equipment at customers’ sites, both local and regionally.
• Conduct routine preventive maintenance to ensure that the systems are working efficiently and safely.
• Provide technical advice and customer service solutions, and to train customers on the features of the equipment.
|Required Qualifications||• Tertiary Education in Electrical/Mechanical Engineering.
• Preferably 1 year’s experience in servicing and ability to troubleshoot down to component level
• Knowledge in Uninterruptible Power Supplies or Standby Generators is highly preferred.
• Ability to work independently and resourceful with good initiatives and foster customer relationship
• Good interpersonal and communication skills with excellent customer orientation
• Willing to work overtime and travel in short notice
• Class 3 license
• Domestic & Overseas training programs provided
• Knowledge of general computer, hardware and software applications will be an added advant
|Salary||Monthly Salary 2,000SGD 〜 3,200SGD|
Sales Engineer ID:26455
|Job Description||• Primary function includes the market development for the entire range of power protection & power quality engineering solutions.
• Responsibilities encompass the development of appropriate sales strategy, administering all phases of sales process to ensure effective and timely customer service and response.
• The ideal candidate will be a process oriented and customer focused individual with a drive to improve sales and profitability.
• Work is performed under minimum supervision and requires incumbents to exercise significant independence and discretion based on previous experience.
• Possess the ability to develop sales lead generation and execute a successful multi-level sales strategy.
• Establish, maintain and expand commercial relations with customers. This is accomplished through frequent customer visits, follow-up and discussion by obtaining the knowledge of the customer’s strategic plans that will subsequently enhance the company’s long-term business prospects and sales growth.
• Conduct technical presentation and training to target customers
• Monitoring of all sales leads project status and handle customers' feedback on quality and delivery issues
|Required Qualifications||• NITEC or, Diploma in Electrical or Electronics Engineering.
• Direct technical sales experience with a minimum of 2 ’ experience preferably from the Power
• Protection Systems or Power Distribution Industry.
• Superior customer skills and ability to multi-task several projects at one time.
• Must be highly organized and excellent sales, project and task management skills.
• Mature, highly independent and self-motivating
• Strong presentation, good communication and interpersonal skills
• Willingness to travel whenever required
• Entry Level candidates are welcome to apply.
|Salary||Monthly Salary 2,500SGD 〜 3,500SGD|
Sales manager (Timepiece Wholesale) ID:26399
|Job Description||-Accountable for Timepiece wholesale business in Singapore market.
-Develop sales strategies to grow the business across all channels.
-Expand Timepiece wholesale business by developing new sales channels.
-Review stock allocations between independent dealers and mass channels.
-Sales planning and target setting with sales team to achieve division targets.
-Develop sales & promotional programmes to support channel partners and drive sales.
-Analayze sales data, monitor PSI performance and sales results.
-Conduct weekly sales meetings with the wholesale team.
-Prepare monthly management reports and sales forecasts.
-Keep abreast of market trends to identify business opportunities and monitor competitor activities.
☆Bachelor in Business Administration, Sales and Marketing.
☆Minimum 5 of experience in wholesale business with at least 2 in a managerial capacity.
☆Experience in Timepiece Wholesale preferred. Experience in fashion accessories or consumer electronics may also be considered.
-Strong leadership and team management skills.
-Excellent analytical and reporting skills.
-Proficient in Microsoft Excel (Advance/Expert Level).
-Proven track record in sales achievement.
-Hands-on approach, flexible and able to adapt to a dynamic environment.
|Salary||Monthly Salary 3,500SGD 〜 4,500SGD|
- Spass 有
|Salary||Monthly Salary 3,000SGD 〜 5,000SGD|
|Required Qualifications||- 大卒（VISA取得のため）
|Salary||Monthly Salary 2,500SGD 〜 4,000SGD|
Assistant Sales manager ID:26187
|Job Description||-Develop and expand distribution in distributor accounts
-Analyze market trends and plan ahead product forecast for the region assigned
-Increase brand recognition to key accounts.
-Key point of contact for distributors to deliver agreed brand and financial objectives and build mutually profitable relationships with business partners
-Have a consistent, stringent approach, focused on building relationships with a long-term perspective
-Develop long term relationship to key customers in order to increase market shares
|Required Qualifications||-Candidate must possess at least a Diploma/Degree with at least 2 relevant working experience.
-2 sales experience ( preferably in manufacturing industry )
-Professional, self- motivated, focused and creative
-Innovative, integrity, interactive
-Proven track records driving sales, revenue growth and expanding new distribution channels.
-Strong interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
-Experienced in building / architecture field preferred
-Ability to approach customers at all levels.
-Ability to meet the needs of multiple customers with diverse requirements in a dynamic environment.
-Independent and committed team player. Travelling is required.
-Simple shipping/ logistic knowledge will be an added advant.
-Excellent communication skills at all levels, English and to liaise with native clients (compulsory)
-Start work – Immediate
|Salary||Monthly Salary 3,200SGD 〜 3,500SGD|
Product Sales Executive ID:26123
|Job Description||• To establish and develop new clients (Warm and c leads)
• Relationship building with corporate clients.
• To achieve sales target and team work in order to develop business, surpass the sales target.
• Explore, identify and develop new opportunities, set up meetings with potential clients
• Prepare and deliver appropriate presentations on products/ services
• Negotiate/close deals and handle complaints or objections
• Collaborate with team to achieve better results
|Required Qualifications||• Singaporean
• Non-experienced candidate is fine, Has Sales or Business Development will be an advant
|Salary||Monthly Salary 2,500SGD 〜 3,500SGD|
Popular jobs [Manufacturing(Other)]
- 1 Sales Executive (Business Development) (Office Furniture) Monthly Salary2,500SGD 〜 3,000SGD City
- 2 Regional Sales Executive - Helicopters Monthly Salary3,000SGD 〜 4,500SGD City
- 3 Service Engineer - Biomedical Entry role Monthly Salary2,200SGD 〜 2,500SGD Central
- 4 Assistant Project Engineer (japanese language) Monthly Salary2,000SGD 〜 3,500SGD West
- 5 Purchasing Assistant / Executive (japanese language) Monthly Salary2,000SGD 〜 3,300SGD West
Job Search By Position
- Technology(Architecture/Civil Eng/Real Estate)
- Service Industry/Restaurant
- Business Administration & Management