3 Jobs for Excective found
Chief Technology OfficerID:333898,000 SGD ~ 15,000 SGDCity
Our Client is a Japanese Recruitment Agency looking for a Chief Technology Officer (CTO) to join their start-up phase. As a Chief Technology Officer, You will be fully in charge of all areas of product development from back-end to front-end and infrastructure for the new global business hospitality Careers.
Furthermore, You will be expected to lead the development as a Chief Technology Officer (CTO) of the product development team while collaborating with the business manager and engineers.
【 What you will be doing 】
- Responsible for all areas of development from Back-end to Front-end and infrastructure (design, implementation, effectiveness verification)
- Lead the development team of the product and collaborate with the business manager and engineers.
- Other duties related to the above mission
【 What they are offering 】
- Bonus 2 times a year (Paid in June and December)
- Annual Leave: 14 days
- Medical Leave: 14 days
- Medical Insurance
- Medical expenses assistance (S$1,000 per year)
Operations & Brand Manager (Japanese speaking)ID:332745,000 SGD ~ 7,500 SGDWest, Central, North, East, City
Our client, which is one of the most famous F&B companies in Japan, is looking for an Operations & Brand Manager (Japanese speaking). The main role of this position is responsible for liaising with and ensuring that all service functional areas provide the required support to restaurant operations in the achievement of the Department’s objectives (Marketing, Finance, Human Resources, Supply Chain, Shop Development, Training, and Quality Control).
This position is required to report to the Managing Director.
【What you will be working on】
- Formulate and recommend policies, objectives, and long-range plans to ensure the most effective operation of field sales activities.
- Disseminate and ensure compliance with approved policies, objectives, and plans.
- Prepare annual/quarterly budgets and assist the Marketing Department in preparation of key marketing strategies, and sales forecasts by product and district.
- Supervise the development of sales estimates, and review and approve forecasts.
- Report on operating results, comparing actual performance with a budget and established ‘objectives’. Recommend and implement corrective profit action as required.
- Plan, control, and direct activities of the field operations to obtain maximum sales volume and required Company standards of quality, service, and cleanliness and to develop maximum sales potential and profitability from operators.
- Oversee store repairs and maintenance program to ensure provision for efficient and effective preventive and breakdown maintenance in minimizing disruption to restaurant operations.
- Oversee the Quality Control upgrading of all food and related products in the Operations Department and also produce and process research and development programs.
- Partner with Marketing and R&D departments to formulate plans to improve the branding.
- Participate in and, where appropriate, initiate investigation and planning associated with market development (new restaurant built, image enhancement, relocation), restaurant design/layout, and equipment evaluation.
- Ensure that all customer communications are promptly and accurately handled and that appropriate and timely actions on customer service problems are taken.
- Plan and direct changes in staffing and reporting relationships in conjunction with the Human Resources Department.
- Lead, motivate and develop the current operations workforce in order to achieve the Department’s objectives.
- Perform any ad-hoc duties from time to time as assigned by your superior.
【What they are offering】
- Annual Leave : 14 days （Non-management)/ 16 days (Management)
- Medical leave 14 days
- Hospitalization Leave 60 days
- Medical Allowance
- Public Holiday: Follow Singapore MOM Public Holidays
- Working Days/Hours: 5 days work/week, 8 hours/day
General Manager (Japanese Speaking)ID:3323610,500 SGD ~ 15,000 SGDCity
Our Client is a Japanese Beauty Salon Company. This role of a General Manager is responsible for formulating and implementing strategies to expand sales.
You will be reporting to Chief Managing Director.
【 What you will be doing 】
- Developing yearly to midterm, brand's local direction in terms of brand positioning, product roll-out, targeted customers, channel focus, media direction/spending, and as well as effective process controls in achieving approved objectives.
- Formulate and implement strategies to expand sales
- All administrative operations including accounting, human resources, and administration
- Management of the company's overall operations, improving efficiency and maximizing profits
- Creating the foundation and structure for the organization to function efficiently and safely
- Implementing, monitoring, and reporting against the annual sales budget to achieve objectives.
- Responsible for designing, planning, and implementing all training strategies to develop an effective and efficient team to suit the brand's requirements
- Setting up buddy system to strengthen team spirit and nurture empowerment to harness leadership qualities.
【 What they are offering 】
- Variable Bonus (Depend on Company and Individual performance)
- Annual Leave 14 days (Maximum of 18 days)
- Medical Leave
- Medical Benefit