3 Jobs for Excective found
Sales & Business Development Director (Japanese Language)ID:313599,500 SGD ~ 11,000 SGDEast
Our client is a Japanese Telecommunications Company that provides IoT services and businesses. They are looking for a Sales & Business Development Director to join this dynamic team.
The main role of this position is to create new businesses related to IoT, 5G, and other cutting-edge technologies and develop the market of Southeast Asia for the new businesses. You will be managing 5 member Sales & Business Development Team and also liaise with group companies and Plan and control the budget of the department.
- Communicate with various teams in HQ to develop, plan and execute sales and business strategy
- Develop/supervise sales pipeline (mostly Japanese and some local clients)
- Plan and execute sales activities to source new clients.
- Develop strategies to achieve sales targets and motivate associates to optimize sales performance.
- Supervise account management activities (mostly Japanese and some local clients)
- Strengthen relationships to serve customers by identifying/understanding their unmet needs and engineer adaptations of products, equipment, and services as required.
-Train sales team
【What you will be recieved】
- Variable Bonus
- Annual Leave: 10 days (Up to 20 days)
- Medical Leave: 14 days
- Medical Insurance
- Transportation allowance
Director, Mergers & AcquisitionsID:3134418,000 SGD ~ 20,000 SGDCity
The company is a multi-billion-dollar MNC with operations globally within the Healthcare/Medtech and Technology industry. An opportunity has arisen for a position within the Corporate M&A Division at the Corporate HQ.
The Corporate M&A division consists of a global member located in Singapore, United States, and Japan.
The position is to be based in Singapore will report to the Group Head of M&A based in Japan and possibly work directly with Corporate Executives on specific assignments.
-Formulate and execute a corporate level acquisition strategy
-Propose the acquisition ideas with senior management to add new business domains to the Group
-Research and assess potential industries/markets and the companies; evaluate acquisition targets for strategic, financial, and commercial fit to ascertain their suitability and appropriate prioritization
-Explore acquisitions targets globally and identify new growth opportunities
-Provide corporate level oversight and supports divisional team for their inorganic growth strategy in existing and adjacent areas of high-tech and healthcare industries
-Identification and assessment of acquisition/partnership opportunities to support divisional inorganic growth strategy
Business and synergies assessment, business, and investment case for the acquisition/partnership, and outlining of assumptions/key diligence requirement and major terms
-Engage in acquisition/partnership discussion and PMI at the corporate level and divisional level
-Target approach, LOI/term sheet, financial valuation, deal structuring, due diligence, and negotiation of terms
Engagement in PMI Plan and implementation
【What they are offering】
-Annual Leave 14 days (Max 21 days)
Assistant General ManagerID:312658,000 SGD ~ 10,000 SGDEast
Our client is a Japanese logistics company that provides a comprehensive range of distribution services in Asia. The Assistant General Manager will be responsible to lead the overall operations of the air freight vertical of the business in Singapore, ensuring operational excellence.
【What will you be working on】
- Lead daily operations of the air freight department
- Oversee the P&L responsibility and execute the product strategy
- Develop and maintain relations with the key accounts
- Ensure operational excellence and deliver the service in accordance with the agreement
- Drive operational productivity through new initiatives and programs
- Develop strategic business direction through analysis and collection of data
- Provide training and mentoring to the current team by actively coaching and guidance
【What they are offering】
- Variable Bonus
- Medical Benefits
- Transportation provided