Sales CoordinatorID:100467232,500 SGD ~ 3,000 SGDWest6ヶ月 前
2,500 SGD ~ 3,000 SGD
Japanese Electronics Company is looking for Sales Coordinator to support their Sales Team.
【What you will be working on】
1. BOOKING OF SALES ORDER
- Receive and retrieve of customer Sales Orders/ EDI; any doubts or problems, refer to responsible Sales Person.
- Verification of customer Sales Order data before input into sales order system.
- Input customer Sales Order on time; liaise with customer on sales order related matters.
- Clarification of data with Sales Person-in-charge (PIC) should the need arises.
2. BILLING OF SALES ORDER & WAREHOUSE COORDINATION
- Initiate customer Sales Order for 3PL (warehouse) to kit / pack according to customer delivery request
- Window person for 3PL (warehouse) related issues related to order fulfillment.
- Prepare necessary documents for delivery purpose; Delivery Order (DO), Invoice (INV), packing lists (P/L), etc. as per individual customer requirement.
- Coordinate with 3PL delivery teams or freight forwarder for delivery time and location.
- Coordinate inventory movement such as Return on Merchandise (RMA), retyping, manual receiving, inventory discrepancy, labelling, stock verification, etc... activities for assigned customers.
3. REVIEWING OF SALES ORDER BACKLOG
- Monitor & update Sales Order issued by customer.
- Routine checking of Sales Order backlog against assigned customer request delivery time & quantities;
- Expediting of shortages inventory. Refer to Sales Person should the need arises.
- Coordinate with Sales Person & PSI Planning group on Order fulfillment and allocation
- Perform and execute responsibly job assignment or ad-hoc duties given
【What they are looking for】
- Possess min GCE "O" Level or above.
- Minimum 1-2 years of working experience as a Sales Coordinator/Sales Support or similar working experience.
- Experience in handling order processing, especially for bulk orders
- Meticulous with attention to details
- Proficient in Microsoft office
- Knowledge of SAP is desired!
- Ability to join within short notice is required (preferably beginning of April 2023).
【What they are offering】
- Variable Bonus (Depending on both Company and Individual performance)
- Annual Leave - 14 days
- Medical Leave - 14 days
- Other benefits will be shared at the later stage of the interview
8:30 ~ 17:30