26 Jobs for Service Industry/Restaurant found
Store Manager ID:281971,800 SGD ~ 2,500 SGDWest, Central, North, East, Other (Singapore), City
・ Store Manager for the service floor, training etc..
・ Reporting data to Japanese HQ
・ Hiring and interviewing locally
・ Serve customers and give them good impression of our brand
-Operation service and kitchen
- Check with customers to ensure that they are enjoying their meals and take action to correct any problems.
- Clean tables or counters after patrons have finished dining.
- Remove dishes and glasses from tables or counters, take them to kitchen for cleaning.
- Escort customers to their tables.
-AL 7 days (increase 1 day per year)
-ML 14 days
Manager trainee (Listed company in Japan)ID:281712,200 SGD ~ 2,300 SGDCity
They are looking for someone whom they can entrust the management of the shop.
This position will be promoted to Store Manager depending on your performance from min 6 months to 1 year later.
-Providing good service to customers
-Handling with cashier duties.
-Serving and Cleaning up the table.
-Opening and Closing operations.
-Store sales management.
-Guide junior staffs
-Manage the sales amount
-Liaising with complaints
※During the probation period, the salary will be $2,100-$2,200(Depending on the candidate experience)
-AWS (1 month)
-Salary evaluation(2 times per year),
-AL 10 days
-ML 14 days
【日系カフェ】カフェスタッフID:281639 SGD ~ 9 SGDCity
【日系料理教室】ベーカリー講師ID:281402,000 SGD ~ 3,000 SGDCity
- Meal Allowance
- AL 7 days
- ML 14 days
Guest Services Executive (Japanese Language)ID:276382,500 SGD ~ 3,000 SGDCity
Reports to Receptions Manager, the successful candidate will be required to:
・Assist guest efficiently, courteously and professionally in all Front Office related functions in order to
maintain a high standard of service and hospitality at all times.
・Handle check-in and check-out, ensuring check all is smooth and efficient.
・Register guest and assign rooms, accommodate special requests whenever possible, assist in preregistration and blocking of reservations when necessary.
・Ensure accuracy on collection of payment
・Stay up-to-date on room rates, packages, promotions and discounts.
・Notify Housekeeping promptly on all check-outs, late check-outs, early check-ins and special
・Attend to guest complaints, inquiries and requests, refer to Receptions Manager if he/she unable to
・Perform any other reasonable duties and responsibilities as requested by superior or the
- Shift Work：5 days/week 9.5 hour/day (45 min Break)
- Annual Leaves 14 days
- Medical Leaves 14 days
■【外資系ホテル】ゲストサービスエグゼクティブID:276392,500 SGD ~ 3,200 SGDCity
- シフトワーク：週５日 / １日９．５時間（４５分休憩込み）
- 交通費（AM6：00前出勤 / AM0：00後退勤の場合のみ）
Beauty TrainerID:278993,000 SGD ~ 4,000 SGDCentral
Development & Training
● Plan and develop training materials including facilitator plan and learner’s guide
● Develop and conduct on-the-job and classroom training for daily operations, customer service, product knowledge, treatment procedures, and selling techniques
● Conduct continual assessment on trainees by means of practical and written tests on a regular basis
● Manage weekly training schedule and monthly training reports
● Review and update spa treatment’s manuals and protocols
● Provide hands-on spa services to customers in order to experience new techniques
● Conduct workshop & beauty talk program and rendered supports for roadshows
● Review customer complaints, treatment service related problems and service program
● Coordinate with Group Spa Manager to implement yearly performance review plan
● Plan and develop mystery shopper program and generate feedback report to the management
● Assist Spa Managers to arrange for hiring and interview of new therapists
● Create and post job advertisements
● Apply work passes for foreign staff
● Revise employee handbook
● Provide overall business support to the organisation
● Manage the end to end process of onboarding and offboarding of staff
● Work with managers to reinforce core values
● Other duties as and when assigned
SGD 3,000 ~ 4,000
- SGD 250 non-medical claim allowance
- SGD 600 annual product allowance
- SGD 1000 employee referral allowance
- 7 AL (Add. 1 per year, max 14 days)
- Self-advancement and career growth opportunities
Service Crew (Pancake Cafe)ID:278011,600 SGD ~ 2,400 SGDCentral
-Cafe main duties: serve and prepare beautiful pancakes
-Take orders and serve food and beverages to patrons at tables.
-To ensure smooth operations of the restaurant
-Communicate with customers to resolve complaints or ensure satisfaction.
- $100 Perfect Attendance bonus every month
- Medical, meal allowances every day worked
- Great fun, young working environment with chance to grow professionally
- AWS 1month
- Twice yearly performance bonus : Depends Yearly Store Target,Personal Target
Buyer (Technical / MRO)ID:277713,200 SGD ~ 4,000 SGDOthers
- Reporting to the Purchasing Manager, the Buyer (Technical / MRO)
- To strategize, source,plan, negotiate, purchase and ensure timely delivery of “non-BOM Materials”, with focus on Technical or MRO Purchases for Maintenance Department and CAPEX Items.
- operational duties which include PO Issuance, Vendor Evaluation, etc.
- The candidate could also be cross trained to take up other procurement tasks related to SHE and Waste Management Services.
- The candidate could also play a supporting role to other Materials and Trading Goods Procurement.
【MRO Procurement Strategy Planning】
- To execute Maintenance Department purchasing activities in accordance to Company Legal Obligations, Purchasing Policies, System and Strategies
- Develop cost targets for negotiations, negotiation strategy, develop and negotiate supply agreements.
- Develop, control and Monitoring of Maintenance cost savings and Reduction Plan; including Cost tracking and ongoing reporting and communication to management and stakeholders.
- Support in implementation and participate in the continuous improvement effort in the areas of Safety, Quality, Environment and Health Management System (for example SS506 part 3, ISO9001, ISO14001, OSHAS18001)
【Supplier KPIs and Relationship Management】
- Lead supplier evaluation and selection process, qualification of alternative sources.
- Manage and Analyze Supplier’s Performance
- Act as Liaison for resolving supplier/product related issues on assigned materials/services.
【MRO Procurement Infrastructure】
- Collecting, Updating, Compiling, Analyzing and Filing of Maintenance Purchasing Related Data and Maintenance User Requirements
- Improve and Fine Tune of Existing Technical and MRO Procurement Infrastructure; Develop New Procurement Infrastructure if needed.
- Enable and ensure integration of MRO inventory data into CMMS ( Computerized Inventory Management System)
【MRO Procurement Operations】
- To issue and administer Purchase Orders using SAP system/Manual PO system and whichever IT system in use.
- Invoices and Documentation Matching and Verifications.
- To support additional job/requirement, within an executive capability level, as and when required/delegated by Purchasing Manager.
- AL: 16.5 days
- ML: 14 days
- Transportation provided from Jurong or Outram
- Transport reimbursement of $130 if needed
Operations Executive for Inbound Travel(Japanese language)ID:235992,500 SGD ~ 3,000 SGDCity
-To provide Customer Service i.e. After Office Hour hotline handling on Duty Rotation basis
-To duty on Weekdays at Tour Desk from 9am to 6pm on scheduled Hotline Duty.
-To handle general inbound travel operations matter
-To provide information, advice, plan itineraries, and make arrangements for incoming travelers
-To prepare & submit regular operational related reports
- Hotline Handling Allowance: SGD200 per month
- VB: Depends on compan’s sales and Performance
- AL: 14 days then after 5th yr anniversary 16 days
- Birthday Holiday Leave,
- Marriage Leave,
- Examination Leave etc
- Medical Benefit capped at SGD500 per FY
- Dental Benefit capped at SGD280 per FY
- Stay Healthy Incentive from SGD200 per FY
- Annual Health Screening vouchers at Raffles Hospital up to SGD1000 per person
- Group Insurance that covers Life, Critical Illness, Hospitalisation/Surgical, Personal accident
Staff Prices on all our Travel Products