42 Jobs for Engineer(IT/Internet/Telecommunications) found
Software developer ( 3 months )ID:290492,500 SGD ~ 3,500 SGDCity
- Develop high quality fully tested source code complying with deadlines, schedule and coding standards.
- Address technical aspects with IT lead and functional aspects with the company.
- Perform a mix of maintenance, enhancements, and new development as required
- Document features, technical specifications & infrastructure Responsibilities
- Work cross-functionally to convert business needs into technical specifications
- Provide technical assistance during user acceptance test ( UAT )
- Annual leave starts at 14days for those renewed to 6 months and pro-rated accordingly
- Medical leave 14 days pro-rated accordingly
- Medical insurance
- Team is young and vibrant
- Time for work and time for play
Software Engineer (1 year renewable contract)ID:293543,500 SGD ~ 4,500 SGDCity
They are looking for candidates who have software engineer experience (Hands-on)
Will handle ITS (intelligent transport system) related products
1. Software Development
a. Develop advanced vision and sensor systems for traffic monitoring and other applications.
b. Develop control software for advanced display systems.
c. Develop operations and maintenance systems for traffic monitoring and other applications.
d. Interact constantly with customers to understand their requirements through Agile Development practice.
e. Create innovative algorithms or solutions based on customer requirements.
2. Project Management
a. Identify critical tasks for traffic monitoring and other projects.
b. Prepare and maintain schedule for each assigned project.
c. Plan and execute the project tasks and assignments.
d. Facilitate regular meetings and prepare scheduled reports.
e. Work with customers to develop the product or solution.
f. Create a business using the technologies under development.
a. Foster good working relationships with our partners.
b. Main liaison for relevant government agencies, institutions and partners.
c. Make arrangements for visits by IHI Executives (hotel, transportation, etc).
d. Identify key grant calls for potential collaborations.
e. Manage software IP portfolio.
4. Any other duties as assigned by the GM.
-1 month bonus upon contract completion
Partner Success Executive(Japanese Language)ID:293185,000 SGD ~ 5,800 SGDCity
★This British company is a leading global travel search site and app, a place where people are inspired to plan and book direct from millions of travel options at the best prices. Over 1000 staff across eleven offices globally, and, having reached market leader status, this company is looking for Technical Account Executive.
★This position is in charge of dealing between our Japanese partners, engineering and the business, ensuring that the flow of information enables the smooth integration and maintenance of our partner connectivity.
- Oversee all aspects of the technical support process, improving it with your ability to troubleshoot, analyze, and facilitate cross-functional teamwork and communication.
- The strategies you develop will ensure that our customers receive the highest quality support to deliver valuable features and services to our customers.
- Ensure that the flow of information enables the smooth integration and maintenance of our partner connectivity.
- Draft technical documentation
- Conduit between clients of Japanese(40%) and APAC region(60%)
Rental car companies, Airlines, Travel Agencies, hotels, and online websites
- Annual Leave: 21 days
- Medical Leave: 14 days
- Maternity Leave: 6 months
- Medical Insurance(Dental and Optical included)
- VB(depending on company and individual performance)
- Bonus: 10% of Annual Remmuneration
- Travel allowance
- Good working environment; barista machines/massage chairs/ free food,/holiday
Sales Executive (Software)ID:293222,500 SGD ~ 4,000 SGDCentral, North
Sales Executive Position
Responsibility: To develop and support ASEAN(in Singapore, Indonesia, and Philippine) market and achieve sales targets by promoting the products and developing new markets. They are looking for candidates who have regional sales experience and a positive personality with IT software knowledge and relevant industry experience.
- Responsible for sales activities in Singapore, Indonesia, and Philippine markets
- Develop new customers and new business opportunity
- Maintain and expand the business from existing customers
- Selling Software and Hardware product
- Business trip to ASEAN(Singapore, Indonesia, and Philippine markets) area
(1-2 times a month/short period)
- AL : 14 days
- ML：14 days
- AWS : 1 month
- VB : (Depend on company and individual performance)
- Transportation for sales
ICT Support EngineerID:290392,500 SGD ~ 3,000 SGDCity
- Define the activities, functions and area of accountability for the job
- Manage and monitor all installed systems and common infrastructure
- Maintain hardware and software inventory and keep it updated
- Install, configure, test and maintain operating systems and system management tools
- Proactively ensure the highest levels of infrastructure availability to users
- User support as part of helpdesk & provide 1st and 2nd level support
- Liaise with vendors and other IT personnel for problem resolution
- Any other tasks as and when assigned by the superior
1. AWS: 1 month of basic salary
2. Variable Bonus
3. Annual Leave: 14 days/year, capped 20 days
4. Medical: Up to S$1,000
5. Dental: Up to S$ 150
【外資テレコム】テクニカルサポートエンジニアID:292814,000 ~ 6,000 City
Desktop Engineer L2ID:292742,300 SGD ~ 2,600 SGDWest, Central, North, East, Other (Singapore), City
Install, upgrade, support and troubleshoot Windows 7 ,Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and Microsoft Office
• Dealing with hardware and application support queries and issues reported to the support desk and escalated to the Desktop Support Engineers
• Provide user data and application recovery
• Use diagnostic tools to troubleshoot problems associated with network connectivity, and workstation hardware/software
• Use tools and methodologies to load, copy and customize operating system configurations for deployment
• Responsible for tracking hardware and software inventory
• Familiarize end users on basic software, hardware and peripheral device operation
• Take ownership and responsibility of queries, issues and problems assigned to the Desktop Support Engineers
• Works with vendor support contacts to resolve technical issues within the desktop environment
• Escalate issues and involve experts wherever required in order to resolve issues as quickly as possible and any other authorised desktop applications & Microsoft or related security patches/Policies
• Install, upgrade, support and troubleshoot for printers, computer hardware and any other authorised peripheral equipment
• Performs general preventative maintenance tasks on computers, laptops, printers and any other authorised peripheral equipment
• Performs remedial repairs on computers, laptops, printers and any other authorised peripheral equipment
• Customize desktop hardware to meet user specifications and site standards
• Provide VIP support
• Resolve and update incidents with in SLA and also update stakeholders for P1 cases
• Update KB with solution provided
- 5 established offices around the world
- Rapidly growing globally
- An established company with the parent company in Japan
- 14 days of Annual Leave at the start
Technical Support Engineer (Japanese Language)ID:292804,000 ~ 6,000 City
- Providing customers with lightning-fast response and resolution times, combined with great communication, so they are delighted with the Nexmo service
- Acting as the point of escalation and regional expert within the APAC team
- Getting stuff done for the customer, doing whatever it takes to ensure their success
- Capturing knowledge, for customers who prefer solving their own issues without having to contact support
- Identifying larger opportunities, so our sales team can ensure we meet the needs of our most important clients
- Following processes, unless customers are better served by breaking our rules or improving our processes
■Unlimited Annual Leaves (after approval of superior)
■Medical Leaves 14 days
Mobile App Software DeveloperID:292703,200 SGD ~ 4,500 SGDWest
-Develop iOS apps with Swift and Android apps with Java using Android Studio.
-Maintain and update iOS/Android apps
-Maintain internal and external testers and release beta apps to TestFlight.
-Responsible to deploy the latest iOS apps and Android apps
-Design and develop front-end and back-end mobile application.
-Participate in brainstorming sessions with team members to develop web and mobile applications.
-Bonus- Individual performance bonus and company performance bonus
-Annual Leave 10days during the 1st year
-Medical Leave 14days
-Medical Allowance: $ 600/year
-Mobile phone allowance
Work Center Tech Support (Japanese Language)ID:285784,500 SGD ~ 6,000 SGDCity
IT Technical Support Engineer
- Proactively manage and monitor global/domestic customer network performance for 24x7 to meet customers Service Level expectations
- Use company's standardized tool to isolate/diagnose network faults
- Drive to problem resolution and search for root cause
- To effectively manage service providers and device vendors
- Communicate frequently with internal/external customers/teams via phone/email/Q/web tools (e.g. Fault reporting, notification and escalation)
- Work with various teams to meet the customer focused targets
- AL 14 days
- Shift Work Allowance