4 Jobs for Marine found
Group Planning and Management (Japanese Language)ID:295534,000 SGD ~ 7,000 SGDCity
Japanese marine company that provides services for chemical parcel tankers for bulk liquid chemicals and vegetable oils and fats.
- Planning of middle and long-term strategy
- Formulating Budget, Budget Control
- Establishment / Revision of company regulations
- Post-merger integration
- Variable Bonus (Depending on Company & Individual performance)
- AL 16 days. (Max 19 days)
- ML 14 days
- Medical Inssurance
Sales Manager (Japanese Language)ID:295105,000 SGD ~ 6,000 SGDWest, Central, City
★This Dutch company in Marine industry.This is a world-renowned supplier of integrated bridge solutions, represent major industry brands and manufacturer of unique complementary products. With the full support of Centers of Excellence in Tokyo, Singapore, Houston and Rotterdam, the combined synergies bring quality and innovation to owners, operators and shipyards, redefining the future of ocean, offshore and river navigation.
- In charge for Japanese market (90% :Existing Client and 10%::New Clients)
- Develops a business plan and sales strategy for the marine market that ensures attainment of the company sales goals and profitability.
- Responsibilities and accountabilities (Principal duties and continuing responsibilities on sales). Prepares action plans by individuals as well as by team for effective search of sales leads and prospects.
- Provides timely feedback to head of sales regarding performance.
- Provides timely, accurate, competitive pricing on all completed prospect applications submitted for pricing and approval, while striving to maintain maximum profit margin.
- Control expense to meet budget guidelines. Mainly canvassing for sales from Ship Manager and owners.
- Prepare quotations and follow up to the customer's PO and other duties assigned.
- Liaise with Service Managers or Service Coordinators between customers and internal engineers for project and service works.
- Report to head of sales for Sales quotation and sales target fortnightly as well as the technical issue and service attendance. Adheres to all company policies, procedure and business ethics code and ensures that they are communicated and implemented within the team.
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Generating the sales quotation and sales order confirmation from ERP Navision System
- Variable Bonus (Depends on individual and company performance)
- Annual Leave: 14 days
- Medical Leave:14 days
- Phone, Laptop, Car including petrol fee provided
- Training will be provided
Corporate Planning/Personal Assistant position (Japanese Language)ID:284163,000 SGD ~ 4,500 SGDCentral, City
- Provide secretarial support to the director
- Provide administrative and documentation support
- Handle simple contract, travel, meeting, communicate with customers
- To report and support for sales department
- Perform planning and administration for reporting to management
- To multi-task & work independently in a fast-paced environment
- Ad hoc personal admin and other ad hoc duties when required
- AL : 14 days
- ML : 14 days
- VB : Depend on company and individual performance(2 - 3 months)
- Lunch supply(3 times a week)
【エンジニア業界】浚渫船エンジニアID:237025,500 SGD ~ 7,000 SGDEast