3 Jobs for Marine found
【エネルギー業界】船舶事務ID:304813,500 SGD ~ 6,500 SGDCity
HR AdministratorID:304692,300 SGD ~ 2,700 SGDWest
Our client is a major distribution group involved in the storage, delivery, and supply of marine lubricating oil in Singapore; a major global shipping hub with an annual average of 140,000 vessel calls.
【What you will be working on】
-Provide support for daily HR and administrative functions and duties
-Maintain employee’s leave and attendance records
-Administering staff training applications and record, work pass processes
-Assist in recruitment and orientation, as well as the offboarding process
-Prepare, maintain accurate staff personal records with regular updating
-Prepare appointment letters, staff letters where required.
-Timely submission of Government claims: CCL/NS, etc.
-Marine Crew monthly payroll
-Participate in HR initiatives/projects, welfare organization, and other events
【What they are offering】
- Variable Bonus (Depending on Company & Individual performance)
- Annual Increment (Depending on performance)
- AL 14 days; pro-rate first year of service after 3 months.
- Medical/Hospitalisation Leave/Child care, Maternity Leave; as per MOM’s regulation.
- Marriage leave/Compassionate leave: 3 days.
- Medical benefit (for confirmed staff);$300/year
-Company transport (Mon-Fri) :
8.00am – from Jurong East MRT station to office (pick up at bus bay opposite Big Box, next to MRT station).
5.45pm – from office to JE MRT station.
Marine Service EngineerID:281872,500 SGD ~ 3,200 SGDCentral
We're a Japanese engineering company specialized in the Marine industry and looking for a talented Marin Service Engineer to join our organization.
Reporting to: Technical team PIC and Managers
Team Headcount: Apprx. 10 engineer team
• 80% on board (Will be notified of the schedule beforehand, OT Allowance provided.)
• 20% Support at office ( Office Hour )
• Perform overhaul, servicing, repairs and maintenance on related industrial equipment
• Ensure continuous development and support function to technical teams
• Handle test run and monitor serviced units and record all readings
• Liaise with customers on troubleshooting / repair / maintenance issues
• Able to travel overseas - 1-2 times/month for around 1 week ( Max 3 weeks - 1 month)
【What they are offering】
■VB (Depending on Company & Individual performance)
■Annual Leave: 14 days
■Medical Leave: 14 days
■Travel Allowance (Overseas): S$~70/day