8 Jobs for Manufacturing(Food) found
HR ManagerID:280275,000 SGD ~ 7,000 SGDNorth
A Japanese Manufacturing company seeking out for an HR Manager.
This is an independent contributor role.
Recruitment & Selection
• Processing of Job Requisition
• Sourcing & Screening of candidates
• Screening & Selection candidates
• Communication of employment terms and signing of employment contract.
• Work Pass Application (including purchasing of security bond)
• Application for inclusion to Group Insurance coverage
• Preparing documentation & orientation of new employees
• Retrieve monthly records for preparation of payroll
• Process monthly payroll for approval
• CPF submission
• Monthly salary details and statistics report
Annual Performance Review
• Prepare documents for annual performance review
• Tabulate results of review.
• Initiate negotiations with Union on annual increment and VB.
• Prepare approval documents for AI & VB
• Announcement of AI & VB, preparation of staff letters
Administration of Leave
• Ensure correct leave allocation for each level of staff each period.
• Ensure that Leave System is consistent with HR policy.
• To verify submitted support documents for leave types that require documentation.
• Staff Training
• Process staff training request form:
• Arrange training materials and facilities for training purposes
• Training evaluation.
Periodic Review of Company's Policies/Contracts/Termination of Contract
• Keep updated with statutory changes and make amendments to HR Policy as and when necessary
• Ensure periodic review of company's group outpatient and health insurance, as well as company insurance.
• Ensure timely renewal of company's contracts.
• Determine type of cessation and process cessation on HR system.
Annual Submission of Employment Income
• Calculate and prepare IR8A and A8A
• Submission of employment income to IRAS in time before annual stipulated deadline.
• Regular communication with Labour Union.
• Represent the organisation in collective bargaining, negotiations and IAC hearings.
• Retrenchment Process
-Annual Leaves 14days（+1day/year , Max 21days）
-Medical Leaves 14days
Internal Audit ManagerID:281126,000 SGD ~ 8,000 SGDCity
Main Job Responsibilities and Duties:
Reporting to the Internal Audit Director, you will be managing the Group Internal Audit function. You will be responsible for planning and executing business risk and other audits activities across various business units and countries regionally. You will also be involved with the risk evaluation and assessment of the internal controls in the organization and recommend suitable improvements thereafter.
• Development of the Annual Internal Audit plan using an appropriate risk-based methodology, covering the whole system of internal controls within the SBFA Group of Companies.
• Manage and lead the group internal audit function in the execution of financial, operational and system audits/reviews domestically and internationally.
• Review work procedures submitted by internal audit team members to ensure quality of work executed during field work.
• Execute risk based audit assignments/reviews to provide reasonable assurance that risk management, control and governance systems are functioning as intended that will enable the organization’s objectives and goals to be met.
• Coach and mentor team members to equip them with sufficient knowledge, skills and capabilities to meet the objectives of the department.
• Engage with line management to make practical and value-added recommendations, and follow up on audit findings to ensure adequacy and timeliness of the corrective actions undertaken.
• Report identified risk management issues and internal controls deficiencies to the relevant stakeholders and provide recommendations for improving the organisation's operations, in terms of both efficient and effective performance.
• Maintain open communication with the various stakeholders as well as within the team and also be able to clearly present issues to effectively bring across key points of a discussion.
• Contribute to internal department initiatives and/or other ad-hoc investigations or internal projects, as requested.
• Able to work under tight timelines and also manage the team to complete the relevant tasks required for each individual job assignment within the specific timeframe.
- AL: 19 days
- VB (depends on the company and individual performance)
- Medical insurance
- other benefits
HR Officer / ExecutiveID:280972,700 SGD ~ 3,000 SGDWest
・Perform full cycle of recruitment process (screening, interview, salary proposal & on boarding)
・Manage work pass/dependent application, renewal and cancellation to ensure the validity of these passes.
・Assist in employee performance appraisal and benefits process
・Participate in annual surveys such as MOM surveys, Salary Benchmark surveys, etc
・To manage the salary grade structure and align compensation and benefits policy
・Participate and implement local or regional HRD or HRM projects, including HR policies, programs and processes
・Maintain HRIS sys & review or update HR policies as required
・Handles insurance claims, including collating all insurance information updated from the local & overseas offices and renewing policies
・Conduct orientation and responsible for onboarding procedure for Japanese expatriates, including filling of income tax (IR8A , IR21)
・Required to manage expats setting in singapore matters such as accommodation and car
・Ensure good workplace safety and health practices.
・Monitor and analyze key indicators, benchmarking and conduct research for enhancement to the company.
・Plan, organize and make arrangement for company events Responsible for HR and Admin support
・Maintain HR documents and files Other ad hoc duties as assigned
- 10 days Annual Leaves
Increase 2 days every 2 years. (Max 18 AL)
- 14 days Medical Leaves
- Variable bonus depending on company and individual performance.
- Medical allowance, dental allowance, travel allowance
Account Assistant (Accounts Receivable) ID:278941,500 SGD ~ 2,000 SGDWest
• Manage account receivable for a certain segment of the business
• Handle E-portal transactions
• Update daily receipts
• Prepare bank-in-slip for cash and cheque collections
• Liaise with customer/colleague on billing discrepancies
• Process refund to customers
• Issue debit / credit note / raise journal entries
• Scanning of invoices
• Cover reception duties when necessary
• Other administrative / data entry duties and ad-hoc duties as assigned
SGD 1,500 ~ SGD 2,000 + AWS
Annual leave: 12 days
Medical leave: 14 days
VB (Depending on individual & company's performance)
Monday - Friday 8.30am - 5.30pm
Saturday 8.30am - 12pm
Sales ExecutiveID:277082,000 SGD ~ 2,800 SGDWest
- Handle assigned key account customer independently
- Will be in charge to plan and communicate with your customer on all sales & promotion activities with the aim to achieve company sales and distribution objectives.
- Required to have regular business review with trade buyers with a focused effort in product category growth performance.
- You are expected to make regular visits to stores ( Supermarket , or stores that carries Meiji )
- Must work closely with the Sales Manager, Sales Merchandisers, the marketing team and other Sales admin members, liasing closely on inventory and logistics arrangement as well as planning and executing routine coverage of stores by Sales Merchandisers.
- Prepare and share your sales reports in the various Sales meetings
- Involved in monthly stock take at consignment locations
- Ensure and support in facilitating account receivable matters.
- Year 1 and Year 2, 7 Days. 3rd year onwards 13days add 1 day all the way to 19 days .
- Medical and Insurance benefits coverage
- Variable Bonus depending on company performance . ( NO COMMISSION )
- Car allowance 1000SGD
Sales/assistant Executive (Japanese Language)ID:275392,500 ~ 3,000 City
- Sales support (ex. Visit clients with Director)
- Clients are both local and Japanese company.
- Create a business proposal and contracts
- Manage numbers by Excel
- General affairs
* Clients are both local and Japanese company.
- AWS 1 month
- Variable bonus (Depends on company and individual performance)
■【食品製造業】食品研究スタッフID:255044,000 SGD ~ 4,000 SGDNorth
- 業績賞与あり (7月)
- 有給休暇 10日
- インセンティブあり (3ヶ月毎 1,000 SGD前後)
Warehouse AssistantID:269011,100 SGD ~ 1,500 SGDWest
• Pack and unpack goods from warehouse for delivery
• Ensure all pick slips generated from customers are picked and checked
• Perform proper housekeeping for his/her own area of responsibility in the warehouse
• Ensure requirements of internal and external customers are met
• Perform data entry and any other ad-hoc duties as assigned by immediate Supervisor
SGD 1,100 ~ SGD 1,500 + AWS + 18 AL + 14 ML + VB (Depending on individual & company's performance)
Overtime is payable ~
Monday - Friday: 8.30am - 5.30pm
Saturday: 8am - 12pm