3 Jobs for Manufacturing(Food) found
■【洋菓子メーカー】部門責任者ID:322576,000 SGD ~ 10,000 SGDWest
・新規開発関連部署と連携してB TO Bの開拓
Purchasing Manager (Japanese Speaking)ID:322194,800 SGD ~ 5,000 SGDWest
Our client is a Japanese importer of food products, that caters and deliver to several retailers and restaurants in Singapore. Presently looking for an Purchasing Manager.
【 What you will be doing 】
- Ensure the efficient and cost effective purchasing of all Food and Beverage
- Liaise directly with each Department Head on all food and beverage requirements
- Liaise with all Department Head for individual department requirements and to advise for economical order quantity and to set Par Level & Stock for all the items in coordination with them
- Ensure that proper operating standards are adhered to in the areas of purchasing, receiving, storing and issuing
- Evaluate and update latest forecast to suppliers
- Ensure continuous supply of required goods and communicate any supply problems which may pose a risk or impact on business operations
- Monitor and control slow moving and obsolescence goods
- Monitor and control inbound logistical costs
- Develop ideas and strategies to improve operational efficiency, add value, aid business performance and work towards a strategy of continuous improvement
- Any other ad-hoc duties as assigned
【 What they are offering 】
- Variable Bonus (Depending on Company & Individual performance)
- Annual Leave : 14 days
- Medical Leave : 14 days
Business Development ExecutiveID:320882,600 SGD ~ 3,500 SGDNorth
Our client is a food manufacturing business and they are currently looking for a Business Development Executive who will lead, use initiatives and assist with building the company's brand.
【What you will be working on】
- Prepare and develop business action plans and strategies for products developed by analyzing new venture integration.
- Collaborate with key account managers to identify new businesses and grow relationships that assist in revenue generation within assigned verticals.
- Develop intervention strategies to mitigate gaps in any business processes by conducting research to identify new markets and needs.
- Assist in the coordination and implementation of marketing strategies, and delegate tasks that achieve strategic goals.
- Identify trends and customer needs, building a short/medium/long-term business pipeline in accordance with achieving financial gain.
- Motivate the team, track performance, and report metrics.
- Manage proposal response processes, including detailed RFP requirements, content creation, and inputs from various sources.
- Support deal structure and pricing with business value analysis.
【 What they are offering 】
- Annual Leave: 10 Days (1 day/year)
- Medical Coverage
- Variable Bonus