1 Jobs for Logistic found
Warehouse AssistantID:309072,000 SGD ~ 2,300 SGDWest
Our client is a Japanese logistic firm.
【What you will be working on】
• Perform daily warehouse duties including but not limited to inbound (receiving, sorting, put-away), outbound (pick/pack/release), materials handling responsibilities, and general housekeeping duties
• Maintain high inventory accuracy
• Checking on the quality and quantity of items for receiving and releasing
• Store product into respective location identify in WMS system and update location; if any
• Packing items according to SOP
• Report discrepancy such as shortages, excess and damaged product/carton
• Ensure warehouse safety and adhere to SOP
• Responsible for the store security and cargo preservation.
• Verifies product inventory reports by comparing logs and reports; adjusting entries.
• Documents actions by completing forms, reports, logs, and records; maintaining databases.
• Monitors inventory by completing counts as required.
• Perform daily housekeeping of the operation area such as disposal of damaged pallets and other unwanted packing materials upon completion of the operation
• To provide back up in the absence of peer Warehouse Assistant or Supervisor
• Accomplishes distribution and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
• Undertake any other assignments, which the management may request from time to time.
【What they are offering】
- Variable Bonus (Depending on Performance)
- Annual Leave: 14 days
- Medical Leave: 14 days
- Medical & dental benefits: S$900 per year [1st year pro-rated based on months of service]