279 Jobs for More than 5years found
Assistant Manager – LCD PANEL/ ELECTRICAL COMPONENTSID:287793,800 SGD ~ 4,800 SGDWest, Central
They are Famous Japanese Electrical Company, looking for Assistant Manager to support the Manager.
• 70% Hunting, 30% Farming
• Organise discussion & recovery plan on the budget plan
• Obtain latest product / line-up information & demos from Japan HQ
• Obtain customer / market information in region of responsibility
• Map customers to product roadmap of SSC Strategy and Japan HQ
• Introduce Sharp latest technologies to relevant customers
• Arrange demos to individual / group customer (marketing event)
• Identify best strategy / business model for each customer / product
• Coordinate efforts with biz partners to realise business (based on business model)
• Track and facilitate customer project development
• Obtain / negotiate pricing with Japan HQ to win sales order
• Negotiate pricing with Customers to maintain profitability as set forth
• Gather latest updates information from customers and update GPSI system
• Plan buffer stock based on customer MP schedule and Sharp components supply
• Follow up and ensure payment as per customer credit ratings
• Update Project sheet / Sales Analysis Report / Sales Trips Report or any ad hoc report.
• Provide marketing report on market / product / country specific whenever deemed necessary.
• Delivery negotiation if customer facing delivery problems
• Regular meeting and planning with PSI group on delivery / demand input.
• Close communication within Sales & Marketing Dept. to ensure sales objective is met and sharing of marketing / customer information.
• Keep communication with AR (Accounts) to ensure payment delivery is being met and review on customer financial status regularly.
• Close interface with Customer Service team to ensure delivery commitment to customer and pull-in activities to increase sales.
• Interface with Technical Team to develop demo & jig / support product information / samples / communication with Japan engineers.
-Variable bonus – average 1-1.5 months
-Annual Leave – 17 days
-Medical Leave – 21 days
-Other benefits ; Medical Insurance, Dental, Annual Health Screening
Project Development Manager (Japanese Language)ID:293406,000 SGD ~ 10,000 SGDCity
They are looking for a High Level of Japanese Speaking skills, to handle Japanese clients.
One of Singapore's leading IT solution providers for businesses and professionals.
-Execute customer relationship management, communicate closely with clients, attend clients requests, manage clients expectations to maintain their impressions at a positive level.
-Execute solution proposals to clients.
-Find and plan potential projects, not limited to the existing clients, to achieve Financial Division budget target.
-Acquire new clients and projects.
-Plan, initiate, manage, lead and execute system consulting and development projects.
-Execute cost estimation and pricing of solutions.
-Execute and manage full software development life cycle.
-Organize project teams, Manage/lead on-shore/off-shore vendors and/or teams.
-Supervise direct reporting staff according to overall company policy.
-Plan resource to match the company prospects, budget and P/L.
-Hire and train new staff.
-Set employee goals and objectives, develop staff to maximize potential, monitor staff performance including performance reviews, delegate work duties to staff to attain objectives, monitor and assist staff with work progress.
-Project Management Delivery tasks such as approach and plan definition, plan tracking, issue and risk identification and resolution, resource planning, and governance execution
-Provide tactical hands-on, in-progress project manager assistance and provide status reports and project quality reviews
- AL:14 days (+1 day/ year, MAX 21 days)
- ML:14 days
- Medical insurance
- Variable Bonus (1 to 2 months)
- AWS (1 months)
Group Planning Coordinator(Japanese Language)ID:293512,800 SGD ~ 3,300 SGDCity
We're one of the biggest Japanese Travel Agency and looking for a talented Group Planning Coordinator(Japanese Language)
to join our organization.
・ To support operators (quotation team) by providing product information & plans relaying end-users’ requests to maximize new businesses.
・ To establish and maintain a good relationship with suppliers and provide feedback to the operators on changing marketing conditions, including market trends.
・ To liaise closely with Tour Coordinating and Operation Department to improve sales and to provide better products.
・ To establish and manage the production of sales (Japanese corporate & educational travel to Singapore) proposals and materials, including leaflets, e-newsletters and sales presentation sheets in the Japanese version.
・ To attend events such as seminars, exhibitions and inspection tours.
・ To assist tour coordinating group during peak periods.
・ To carry out any other reasonable duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Variable Bonus
- AL 12 days
- ML 14 days
- Medical SGD 500 per year
- Dental Benefits SGD 150 per year
- Insurance coverage
- Coverage on term life, personal accident and hospital and surgical insurance
Conducted twice a year
- Birthday Leave
Engineer (Technical Support)ID:293433,000 SGD ~ 3,500 SGDCentral
Since our founding, we assumed the role of a public institution and have executed our corporate activities with the foremost goal of contributing to society.For Singapore market, we enclosure potential market to drive.
· Support commercial team in preparing technical proposal for bidding and tendering process.
· Troubleshooting at work site.
· Conduct technical presentation and information sessions with the support from commercial team.
· Participate in technical meeting with clients.
· Any other duties as assigned
- Contract 2 years (renewable- all employee is contract renewable, no difference with permanent)
- Annual Leave: 10 days
- Medical/ Dental insurance
- Variable Bonus
Marketing Manager or Senior Marketing ManagerID:293616,000 SGD ~ 8,000 SGDCity
We are building a base for global penetration in Singapore for Sansan and we work closely with our HQ in Tokyo.
We are looking for a Marketing Manager who can be in charge of lead generation and lead nurturing in order to acquire appointments in the BtoB arena.
The challenge we are facing is how we qualify the leads and acquire high-quality appointments by using digital media.
We need to improve how we communicate the value of our service and increase the level of understanding and
the expectation which is also a key factor when we enter new markets in the future.
Aiming to expand the local customer base in Singapore, we plan to reinforce the marketing team.
- Strategic planning over the entire marketing chain.
- Lead nurturing by MA tools.
- Leading content production.
- Successfully managing a team to achieve KPIs.
- Knowledge of lead acquisition through various SNS media.
- Offline lead acquisition and nurturing through events and seminars.
Variable Bonus: Yes (2 months as a standard)
*Salary raise Twice a year (June/December)
・Transportation expenses for commute (public transport)
・Insurance: (Hospital & Surgical insurance, Personal Accidental insurance, Workmen Compensation Insurance)
・Saturday, Sunday and public holidays
・Annual Leave: 14 days / year (valid for two years, max 28 days)
・Sick Leave: 14 days / year
・Hospitalization Leave: 60 days / year
Accounting support (6 months contract) ※convertibleID:293452,500 SGD ~ 3,500 SGDCentral, City
This is 6 months contract position. The client is currently implementing the new accounting system(SAP).
The successful candidate will be familiar with SAP system and execute accounting duties with a team.
- Assisting/Supporting the Accounting Manager
- Ensure all accounting transactions recorded into the accounting system.
- Ensure accuracy of invoicing entries in the accounting system
- Assists in the preparation of full set of accounts
- Assist hear office with accounting audit works through cross-checking of SAP and previous system
- Handle month-end closing activities, Account Settlement, SAP Data Entry, Remittance & Payment
- Office Support (Admin, HR, IT) and such other duties as the Company may assign
- Accounting System: SAP
- AL : 14 days(pro-rated according to the duration of the contract period.)
- ML : 14 days
- Lunch supply(3 times a week)
Marketing & Planning Manager (Japanese Language)ID:293474,500 SGD ~ 5,500 SGDWest
We have been established in Singapore over 30 years.Responsible for both retail operations and provide strategic insights to help company to improve consumer engagement, increase operational efficiency and drive business growth.
■Report to GM
- Work with various functions within the organization to plan and implement marketing/ outreach initiatives
- Creating the strategy for promotion in advertisement (flyer, POP, facebook, official web...etc)
- Sales promotion (planning and execution of fairs)
- Developing the new management of product and negotiate and purchase new products liaising with supplier
- Analyze sales amount
*Weekday Five day work week ( occasionally support marketing event out of office hour)
-Variable Bonus ( estimated around 1 month) * depends on performances
-AL 10 days (Increasing Anual Leave Up to 15 days)
-ML 14 days
-Meal 100SGD, + Transport 100SGD
-Medical insurance provided
Personal Assistant (Japanese Language) - 1 Year Contract ID:293643,500 SGD ~ 4,000 SGDCentral, North, East
We're a Japanese manufacturing company and looking for a talented Personal Assistant for Japanese MD.
- Record minutes, take down notes and provide necessary documents for 2 Japanese MD
- Take care of housing issues and business needs of the MD
- Provide simple translation and interpretation
- Scheduling travel plans, hotel reservations and meetings
- Record reports and submit accordingly
- Assist in the handling of paperwork and accepting visitors
- Support 3 other management executives with hotel and flight reservations
■Medical Leave: 14days
■$50 per consultation capped at $600/year
■Hospitalization & Personal accident insurance
■Completion Bonus (1 month)
Human Resource Officer / Executive (Payroll)ID:293672,800 SGD ~ 3,500 SGDWest
This position required to responsible in handling payroll for 60-100 + employees end-to-end HR job scope, including statutory payment submission and claims - CPF, FWL, IRAS (IR21, IR8A), NS claims, Government-Paid maternity, Paternity andchildcare Leave, Mediation (TADM), etc and also ad-hoc duties assigned by the HR managers.
- Provide day to day support in Full Spectrum of HR and Administrative functions.
- Responsible for monthly full payroll cycle of 550 headcounts including payroll processing, payroll reconciliation, reports.
- Review and ensure compliance check with statutory legislation and Company’s policies.
- Prepare monthly payroll report and FWL report to accounts and reconcile account balances versus payroll information to maintain the accuracy of both recordkeeping.
- Handle payroll related documents eg: Headcount report, Forecast report,
- Mandatory surveys, statistics by MOM and relevant regulatory bodies, audit check and etc.
- Responsible for statutory payment submission and claims - CPF, FWL, IRAS (IR21, IR8A), NS claims, Government-Paid maternity, Paternity andchildcare Leave, Mediation (TADM), etc.
- Update and maintain Leave system.
- Administer relevant documents pertaining to employees’ employment, resignation, termination, confirmation, retirement, contract renewal, certification letter and etc.
- Maintain and upkeep employee records in HR system and Personnel File (P-File).
- Administration and Coordination for training and development activities.
- Manage Group insurance and claims matters.
- Manage MHC portal and administration of Medical Claims.
- Involve in grievance handling and disciplinary issues.
- Any ad-hoc duties as assigned.
- Annual Leave 10 days
- Medical Leave 14 days
- Medical Insurance up to 750SGD/per year
SHIPPING & LOGISTIC MANAGERID:293635,500 SGD ~ 6,500 SGDWest
■ Plan and coordinate resources for daily inbound/outbound warehouse operation
■ Manage the warehouse operation to ensure efficient and timely operation of the distribution
■ Maintain customer service and a safe work environment
■ Ensure shelving storage management
■ Manage inventory accuracy through monitoring of daily warehouse activities, cycle counts,
stock takes and audit of same to verify results
■ Promote “Kaizen (Improvement)” movement to develop and implement warehouse operation
process/workflow to optimize efficiency
■ Responsible for control of costs, budget and vendors including negotiate rates
■ Monitor and analyze operation KPIs and submit daily/weekly/monthly reports.
■ Recruit and train of warehouse personnel
- Annual Leave :18 days (MAX. 24 days).
- 2 month fix bonus (July & December)
- Variable Bonus:average 2.5-2.6
months(depend on company& individual
- Medical Benefits – Max. $50 per visit (no cap for the year).
- Specialist treatment up to S$300 per year with referral letter.
- Dental Benefits – Up to S$250 per year.
- Group Personal Accident and H&S
Insurance – covered by company.
- Chinese new year allowance $88
- Marriage Gift $120
- Newborn Baby Gift $100
- Transportation claimable (house to office)