338 Jobs for More than 5years found
IT Executive/ Senior IT ExecutiveID:273213,000 SGD ~ 4,000 SGDOther (Singapore)
- Handle IT Equipment sourcing, reviewing, maintaining IT documentation and provide IT helpdesk support via Portal to resolve IT requests
- Establish IT best practices and enforce IT standards, policies and procedures for security and control to protect organization’s value
- Provide User guide and engaging users on their request for IT solution, required briefings and trainings.
- Responsible for IT Project and manage regional infrastructure team and establish partnership with counterparts for all IT initiatives.
- Support administration such as performance monitoring, database security, database backup, user authorization, transport request migration etc.
- Support, troubleshoot, and resolve end user problems relating Remote support, VPN and computer hardware/software issues.
- Install and configure new end-user workstations and laptops, and install hardware/software upgrades.
- Lead and support IT projects and feasibility study into innovative and proven technology that can bring agility, enhance security, and improve efficiency and users experiences of IT services.
- AL: 16.5 days
- ML: 14 days
- Transportation provided from Jurong or Outram
- Transport reimbursement of $130 if needed
Sales Executive (Plastic Div)ID:233352,800 SGD ~ 4,500 SGDCity
1, Attend to customer enquiry and provide sales services to customer
2, Prepare quotation and liaison with customer on pricing matter
3, Follow up with customer on payment issue
4, To control the trading material stock inventory.
5, Sourcing for suitable supplier for purchase of trading material.
6, Evaluate of supplier performance to ensure purchased products met the customer requirement.
7, Issue P/O to supplier for purchase and order of trading material
8, Follow up with customer on any arise including customer complaint.
9, Take proactive actions to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Bonus(average 3 months)
- Medical Insurance
- AL(10 days)
- Overseas Business trip travel allowance except to JB and Batam(SGD70/day)
- company mobile will be provided
- parking for business purpose will be reimbursed.
- Transportation for work related is claimable – based on actual upon receipt submission (own car is not required)
- overseas Business trip travel allowance except to JB and Batam - SGD70/day
- title allowance – for Senior Sales Executive position (SGD200/mth) and above
- OT pay
【物流業界】営業マネージャーID:273234,800 SGD ~ 7,000 SGDCity
- 有給休暇: 14日
- 病気休暇: 14日
- 医療保険: あり
- AWS 1ヶ月分
- ボーナス 1ヶ月分
- 出張手当てあり (年に2回程度)
Store SupervisorID:266132,500 ~ 2,800 Central
Working as Store staff (Will work as store Manager after next April)
・Sales for customers
・Manage cash register
・Displaying goods at showcase
- Transport fee: $ 5 /day
- AL: 9 day to 20 days
- MC : 14 days (Up to $200/year)
Trainer/Senior Trainer (Automotive Dept)ID:273993,500 SGD ~ 4,000 SGDCity
- Map out training plans and schedule for distributors/customers.
- Develop, coordinate and conduct training for distributor/customers.
- Identify training needs and provide appropriate automotive after-sales service trainings.
- Fieldman representative of assigned country(ies) in supporting/level up their customer service aftersales operation
- Any other duties or jobs assigned from time to time.
Annual Leave: 14 days (Maximum 21 days)
Medical Leave: 14 days
Variable bonus depending on company and individual performance (Up to 4 months)
Oracle Process Lead (1 Year Contract)ID:272303,000 SGD ~ 4,000 SGDCentral
- Drive and support implementation of Oracle O2C functions.
- Liaise with internal and external stakeholders to monitor task progress and ensure project progress as per timeline set.
- Work with IT consultant to provide timely solutions on O2C related system issue raised by Finance team.
- Provide O2C training to end users.
- Completion Bonus (1 month)
- Performance Bonus (up to 1 month)
- 15 Days Annual Leave
- 14 Days Medical Leave
- ASEAN HQ
Digital Marketing ExecutiveID:270603,000 SGD ~ 4,000 SGDEast
The ideal Digital Marketing Executive is passionate about combining marketing and social media management skills to help brands acquire a strong online presence. A seasoned candidate will demonstrate the following:
• Creates marketing and social media campaigns and strategies, including budget planning, content ideation, and implementation schedules
• Creates and distributes engaging written, graphic and video content
• Ensures brand consistency in marketing and social media messages by working with various team members and external partners
• Collects audience data and analyses interactions and visits, and use this information to create comprehensive reports and improve future marketing strategies and campaigns
• Reports progress and discusses recommendations with immediate superior
• Strengthens brands’ presence on existing platforms including Website, Facebook, Instagram, YouTube etc
• Expands brands’ online presence into new social media platforms
• Researches and monitors activity of competing brands and responds accordingly
■Variable Bonus (1 month last year)
■Annual Leaves 12 days
■Medical Leaves 14 days
Regional Sales EngineerID:253012,500 SGD ~ 4,000 SGDEast
-Visit customer for meeting together with our sales partner
-Telecom meeting with customer and sales partner
-Introduce our products to customer and sales partner (during meeting)
-Handle technical consultation from customer or sales partner
-Report to management (weekly sales report and technical report if necessary)
-Simple operation of our products in from of customer and sales partner
> Business trip
Malaysia or other ASEAN countries : 5-8 days per month
Japan : once a year or more
- AWS: 1 month
- Bonus: Depends on company performance
- AL: starting from 10 days/year～
- ML: 14 days
- Transportation ※depending on using
- Business trip allowance 30SGD/per day
- Company trip to go Japan per year
- School fee for Leaning Japanese 120SGD/per month
Executive SecretaryID:273584,000 SGD ~ 4,500 SGDEast
【Job over view】
- To assist the Managing Director in ensuring the assigned tasks given by the
Managing Director are completed efficiently and in a timely manner
- To assist the Company Secretary/Director in ensuring that the administrative
function and support are completed efficiently and in a timely manner
- To supervise the receptionist, office admin assistant and personal driver of the
- To provide office services relating to the safety and security of the office building to
ensure that the building is secure, well maintained to serve as a safe, functional
space for working
Provides executive and administrative support to the Managing Director
- Organize and prepare documentation for Annual General Meeting, Board of
Directors Meeting and Extraordinary Meeting and write minutes of meetings
- Prepare Directors’ Resolutions
- Prepare minutes of Management Meeting, Compliance Meeting, Security Export
Control Meeting and Management Review Meeting
- Organize and schedule meetings and Safety & QC patrols
- Preparation of regularly scheduled reports
- Distribute correspondence letters, faxes and company email
- Order office supplies
- Book travel arrangements, apply for visas
- Arrangement of VIP visits.
- Coordinate office management activities
- Contribute to the preparation of the office budget
- Assist the organising team in preparation of company events
- Inspect facilities periodically to determine problems and necessary maintenance
- Liaise with contractors on building maintenance schedules
- Maintain records of building maintenance of contractors
AWS: 1 month
BV: Depend on individual & company performance
AL: 14 days
ML: 14 days
Infrastructure ManagerID:275125,500 SGD ~ 7,000 SGDCentral
Manage and ensure day-to-day operational availability of servers, network and other IT facilities and the operation of in-house machine room.
Plan and Manage IT Infrastructure Services development, deployment and support on Virtualization, SAN Storage, Enterprise Backup and related management tool
Perform routine system and network monitoring/tuning, forecast planning and backup to ensure smooth IT operation of corporate IT infrastructure.
【Maintenance & Upgrade】
Plan and Perform routine maintenance and upgrade for servers hardware/software, network and other IT facilities equipments.
【Security Policy & Enforcement】
Deploy and Implement security policies to ensure high security of servers, LAN/WAN/Wi-Fi, Internet access.
【Backup & Recovery】
Perform routine servers/data backup. Implement DR policies and conducting a yearly drill to ensure usability of backup and strengthen business continuity.
Perform yearly Infrastructure planning and develop infrastructure road map/upgrade plan.
【IT Audit Compliance】
Ensure all IT Infrastructure compliance to IT Audit
Manage yearly IT infrastructure budget for all hardware & software, team and vendor management and manage infrastructure related projects form end-to-end.
- AWS + VB - Paid twice a year (July & December)
- AL: 11 days for first financial year , increase of annual leave as per each financial year till maximum 20 days
- ML: 14 days when employee has worked 6 months with company and is a confirmed employee + Company Insurance
- Dental Claim SGD 400/year (only upon confirmation)
- Medical claim (will go thru during orientation)