Shipping Logistics OfficerID:340772,800 SGD ~ 2,900 SGDWest4 months ago
2,800 SGD ~ 2,900 SGD
Our client handles International Sea and Air freight total logistics services. The role of a Shipping Logistics Officer is to promote excellent customer service and ensure satisfaction is delivered consistently.
You will be reporting to the Logistics Team Manager.
【What will you be working on】
- Build a strong relationship with customers
- Communicate and follow up with customers on the status of their shipments or deliveries.
- Understand individual customer processes and Key Performance Indicators (KPIs).
- Achieve and monitor customers’ monthly Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) closely.
- Comply with the company’s standard operating procedure (SOP) and quality policy.
- To Comply and meet the requirements of ISO 9001 and ISO 45001 for Integrated Management Systems.
- Ensure achieve IMS Policy and IMS objectives
- Communicate with superiors to improve department processes.
- Perform any other tasks as and when assigned by the superior.
【What they're looking for】
- Minimum 1-year experience in the logistics industry is preferred.
- Fluent in English to communicate smoothly with customers on the status of their shipments or deliveries.
- Positive attitude, Detail-oriented, organized, and able to prioritize tasks.
- Good interpersonal, communication and analytical skills.
- Able to work as a team player, pro-active, self-motivated with a high sense of responsibility.
- Ability to work independently and under pressure in a fast-moving environment.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office.
- Knowledge of the PSA Haulier Community System and TradeNet will be an advantage.
【 What are they offering】
- Bonus (Depends on the company and individual performance)
- Annual Leave: 14 days (maximum up to 21 days)
- Medical Leave: 14 days
- Company insurance
- Pick up bus: MRT station/ Jurong East, Lakeside
8:45 ~ 17:15
Please sign in.