Development Executive [Japanese Speaking]ID:100466262,800 SGD ~ 3,300 SGDCity
Business Administration > Interpreter/Translator
Creative > Others (Creative),Producer/Director
Our client is a Japanese entertainment/gaming company. The main role of this position is to schedule and oversee the development and production of card game products and to translate and localize products from Japanese to English. You will often liaise with Japanese companies for the development and production of card game products.
【What you will be working on】
‐ Schedule and oversee the development and production of card game products
‐ Liaise with Japanese companies for the development and production of card game products
‐ Translate and localize products from Japanese to English
‐ Proofread localized text and product designs
【What they are looking for】
- Diploma in any relevant field
- At least 2 years of experience in translating Japanese to English documents, candidates with strong project management, or any other industry are welcome!
- Good communication skills in English and Japanese, both written and oral, in order to liaise with Japanese-speaking counterparts daily (Minimum JLPT N3 competency is required)
- Meticulous and attentive to details
- Excellent at schedule management and multi-tasking
- Having some knowledge of games or anime is a strong advantage!
- Open to work on some weekends/public holidays for Company events when required (Only during big events)
- Open to traveling overseas for business trips when required (1-3 times a year)
9:00 ~ 18:00
【What they are offering】
- AWS (Payout times will be 2 times a year)
- Variable Bonus (Depends on the company and individual performance)
- Annual Leave: 12 days (Additional 1 day per Anniversary year, 4th years onwards will be 15 days). Leave can be carried forward 100%!
- Medical Leave: 14 days
- Transportation Allowance: $75/month
- Flexible working hours: Staff may start anytime from 8:30 am to 10:00 am
- Medical, dental, flexible (sports-related) claims benefits: $500 per year
- H&S insurance coverage
- Annual health screening
- Company meal gatherings
- Travel insurance (for overseas business trips)