[Technology(Architecture/Civil Eng/Real Estate)] Job search list
BIM/3D Drawing Drafter ID:25287
|Job Description||- Perform structural analysis and design, prepare calculation report for authorities submission.
- Supervise and check design calculations and drawings.
- Lead the project team.
- Liase with Clients, Architects, Contractor & perform site inspection.
|Required Qualifications||Singaporean only
- Experience BIM or 3D Drawing
- Minimum Diploma or Bachelor Degree in engineering
- Experience as Drafter or similar role at least 4-5 in General Construction Company
- Business English is a must for internal communication
- MRT, Highway and Plant experience will be advant
|Salary||Monthly Salary 3,500SGD 〜 5,000SGD|
Business Development manager ID:25449
Builds market position by locating, developing, defining, negotiating, and closing business relationships.
- Position for a business development manager who understand the Construction Industry & basic Mechanism of Technology in globe.
- Identifies trendsetter ideas by researching industry and related events, publications, and announcements; tracking individual contributors and their accomplishments.
- Locates or proposes potential business deals by contacting potential partners; discovering and exploring opportunities.
- Screens potential business deals by analyzing market strategies, deal requirements, potential, and financials; evaluating options; resolving internal priorities.
- Develops negotiating strategies and positions by studying integration of company strategies and operations; examining risks and potentials; estimating
partners' needs and goals.
- Closes new business deals by coordinating requirements; developing and negotiating contracts; integrating contract requirements with business operations.
- Protects organization's value by keeping information confidential.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in
- Enhances organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job
|Required Qualifications||Skills and Knowledge:
Closing Skills, Motivation for Marketing, Prospecting Skills, Sales Planning, Selling to Customer Needs, Market Knowledge, Strong Presentation Skills,
Qualification and Experiences:
☆1. Graduated from university marketing, economy, or civil/building engineering or related majors.
☆2. Have at least 10 or above experience in construction industry as a marketing manager/staff or related companies for international businesses.
3. Strong command of oral and written English is mandatory.
4. Excellent computer knowledge of all kinds of software are commonly used in construction industry.
5. Good at time management skills with the ability to self-manage time efficiently and meet deadline, good at organize skills
Able to work irregular working hours and able to travel overseas often
Highly responsible and likes challenges
A practical, team-oriented work attitude with excellent communication skills
|Salary||Monthly Salary 5,000SGD 〜 8,000SGD|
- Spass 有
|Salary||Monthly Salary 3,000SGD 〜 5,000SGD|
Designer((japanese language) ID:25085
|Job Description||- Create concept drawings using AutoCAD
- Develop detailed design drawings and specifications
- Organize and back up drawings.
- Meeting the clients
- Work with the team for other ad hoc assignments
|Required Qualifications||- Singaporean
- At least Bachelor Degree in Architecture
- At least 3 working experience in the related field.
- At least N２-３ skill for communication with native clients
- kitchen drawing experiences are preferred
- Strong knowledge in AutoCAD and other graphic presentation software
|Salary||Monthly Salary 3,000SGD 〜 4,500SGD|
Process Supervisor / Principal Engineer ID:23658
|Job Description||To be responsible for executing process engineering activities of projects, meeting its quality and schedule requirements.
• Supports Lead Engineer in project execution and tender preparation.
• Prepares engineering deliverable meeting project requirements with accuracy. Expected
deliverable include PFD, P&ID, UFD, equipment datasheet, control philosophy, operation
manuals and process documents to other functional.
• Participates in developing scope of work and man-hour estimates for tender execution of
• Meets project schedule by working with productivity and resource optimization, both for Tender
and Contracted Projects.
• Participates in safety review meetings and clarification meetings with Client as instructed by
• Participates in Startup, commissioning and trouble-shooting of plants, data collection,
validation, performance test verification.
|Required Qualifications||・Familiar with process simulation / hydraulic / heat exchange rating software such as HYSYS,
PRO II, HTRI, PIPENET, FLARENET to execute various process calculations.
• Understands flow and development stages of P&ID and is competent to prepare P&ID meeting
• Conversant with Engineering standards such as API, ASME, Singapore codes and standards
• Conversant with Client’s standards such Shell’s DEP, ExxonMobil’s GP and DP
• Writes clear, precise technical reports for engineering deliverable
• Applies high standards to own work and ensure work is submitted in a complete manner within
• Takes initiative to clarify doubts with lead engineer and other engineering disciplines
• Takes initiative to investigate and research on new engineering areas.
• Participates actively in assigned teams and delivers appropriate deliverable.
• Communicates clearly and concisely with team members and lead engineer to ensure a
complete flow of required information
|Salary||Monthly Salary 4,000SGD 〜 8,000SGD|
|Salary||Monthly Salary 5,000SGD 〜 10,000SGD|
|Salary||Monthly Salary 4,000SGD 〜 8,000SGD|
Quantity surveyor ID:22876
|Job Description||A quantity surveyor manages all costs relating to building and civil engineering projects, from the initial calculations to the final figures.
Surveyors seek to minimise the costs of a project and enhance value for money, while still achieving the required standards and quality. Many of these are specified by statutory building regulations, which the surveyor needs to understand and adhere to.
When the project is in progress, quantity surveyors keep track of any variations to the contract that may affect costs and create reports to show profitability.
|Required Qualifications||- 5 experience in building construction
|Salary||Monthly Salary 2,800SGD 〜 4,000SGD|
Popular jobs [Technology(Architecture/Civil Eng/Real Estate)]
- 1 Quantity surveyor Monthly Salary2,800SGD 〜 4,000SGD City
- 2 BIM/3D Drawing Drafter Monthly Salary3,500SGD 〜 5,000SGD City,Central
- 3 Business Development manager Monthly Salary5,000SGD 〜 8,000SGD East
- 4 営業（Spass有） Monthly Salary3,000SGD 〜 5,000SGD West
- 5 Designer((japanese language) Monthly Salary3,000SGD 〜 4,500SGD West
Job Search By Industry
- Software/Information Processing
- Food Services
- Hospitality, Tourism & Leisure
- Human Resources
- Call Center
- Medical & Healthcare
- Manufacturing(Pharmaceutical/Medical Equipment)
- Trading Firm
- Accounting/Auditing firm
- Real Estate
- Civil Engineering/Architecture
- Governemnt/Non-Govemental Oganization