[Technology(Architecture/Civil Eng/Real Estate)] Job search list
Process Supervisor / Principal Engineer ID:23658
|Job Description||To be responsible for executing process engineering activities of projects, meeting its quality and schedule requirements.
• Supports Lead Engineer in project execution and tender preparation.
• Prepares engineering deliverable meeting project requirements with accuracy. Expected
deliverable include PFD, P&ID, UFD, equipment datasheet, control philosophy, operation
manuals and process documents to other functional.
• Participates in developing scope of work and man-hour estimates for tender execution of
• Meets project schedule by working with productivity and resource optimization, both for Tender
and Contracted Projects.
• Participates in safety review meetings and clarification meetings with Client as instructed by
• Participates in Startup, commissioning and trouble-shooting of plants, data collection,
validation, performance test verification.
|Required Qualifications||・Familiar with process simulation / hydraulic / heat exchange rating software such as HYSYS,
PRO II, HTRI, PIPENET, FLARENET to execute various process calculations.
• Understands flow and development stages of P&ID and is competent to prepare P&ID meeting
• Conversant with Engineering standards such as API, ASME, Singapore codes and standards
• Conversant with Client’s standards such Shell’s DEP, ExxonMobil’s GP and DP
• Writes clear, precise technical reports for engineering deliverable
• Applies high standards to own work and ensure work is submitted in a complete manner within
• Takes initiative to clarify doubts with lead engineer and other engineering disciplines
• Takes initiative to investigate and research on new engineering areas.
• Participates actively in assigned teams and delivers appropriate deliverable.
• Communicates clearly and concisely with team members and lead engineer to ensure a
complete flow of required information
|Salary||Monthly Salary 4,000SGD 〜 8,000SGD|
Facility Designer((japanese language) ID:25085
|Job Description||- Create concept drawings using AutoCAD
- Develop detailed design drawings and specifications
- Organize and back up drawings.
- Meeting the clients
- Work with the team for other ad hoc assignments
|Required Qualifications||- Singaporean
- At least Bachelor Degree in Architecture
- At least 3 working experience in the related field.
- At least N２-３ skill for communication with native clients
- kitchen drawing experiences are preferred
- Strong knowledge in AutoCAD and other graphic presentation software
|Salary||Monthly Salary 3,000SGD 〜 4,500SGD|
|Salary||Monthly Salary 5,000SGD 〜 10,000SGD|
Auto Cad drafting sales ID:23382
|Job Description||-Work closely with current and prospective customers to understand business needs and recommend continuous improvement and innovation plans that will maintain and grow sales within assigned restaurants.
-Knowledgeable of technical product or interior design software to prepare and deliver technical presentations and submit propose drawings to restaurant clients.
-Draft machining designs and generate part drawings for kitchen use.
- More than 2 experience of design experience for kitchen at restaurant
- Auto Cad knowledge (Junior level is ok)
- Willing to communicate with clients
|Salary||Monthly Salary 3,000SGD 〜 4,000SGD|
|Salary||Monthly Salary 4,000SGD 〜 8,000SGD|
Quantity surveyor ID:22876
|Job Description||A quantity surveyor manages all costs relating to building and civil engineering projects, from the initial calculations to the final figures.
Surveyors seek to minimise the costs of a project and enhance value for money, while still achieving the required standards and quality. Many of these are specified by statutory building regulations, which the surveyor needs to understand and adhere to.
When the project is in progress, quantity surveyors keep track of any variations to the contract that may affect costs and create reports to show profitability.
|Required Qualifications||- 5 experience in building construction
|Salary||Monthly Salary 2,800SGD 〜 4,000SGD|
Popular jobs [Technology(Architecture/Civil Eng/Real Estate)]
- 1 Quantity surveyor Monthly Salary2,800SGD 〜 4,000SGD City
- 2 Process Supervisor / Principal Engineer Monthly Salary4,000SGD 〜 8,000SGD West
- 3 Facility Designer((japanese language) Monthly Salary3,000SGD 〜 4,500SGD West
- 4 プロジェクトエンジニア（工事エンジニア） Monthly Salary5,000SGD 〜 10,000SGD West
- 5 Auto Cad drafting sales Monthly Salary3,000SGD 〜 4,000SGD West
Job Search By Industry
- Software/Information Processing
- Food Services
- Hospitality, Tourism & Leisure
- Human Resources
- Call Center
- Medical & Healthcare
- Manufacturing(Pharmaceutical/Medical Equipment)
- Trading Firm
- Accounting/Auditing firm
- Real Estate
- Civil Engineering/Architecture
- Governemnt/Non-Govemental Oganization