[Junior] Job search list
Sales Coordinator ID:26327
|Job Description||1. Order/Sales Control Work
1) Documentation work
2) Payment follow up
3) Data input work
4) Arrangement of delivery status between supplier and customer
2. Incoming and Delivery Work for ordering products
1) Importing and exporting work through the forwarder
3. Stock control of the products
1) Stock quantity control
2) Delivery of product stocks based on the customer order
4. Sales support work
1) Assistance work for a Sales person
-Import and Export experiences for at least 3 is a must.
-Experience as a sales coordinator in trading industry is preferred
-At least "O" Level
|Salary||Monthly Salary 2,500SGD 〜 2,700SGD|
Shipping Officer - Trading L/C ID:26042
|Job Description||Brief Job Description
1) This is a new position due to transfer of business from TOK.
2) The incumbent’s main duties and responsibilities include, but not limited to, the following:
(a) provide clerical support to marketing staff by preparing Sales and Purchase contracts, full set
of import/export shipping documents based on L/C, Certificate of Origin, Customs/Insurance
declaration, Monthly delivery/sales reports, issue payment vouchers, etc (Number of
Monthly aver documentation is around 30-40).
(b) Correspond and arrange with suppliers, Mitsubishi Corporation overseas offices, customers
and forwarding agents to ensure smooth and timely cargo delivery.
(c) On behalf of marketing staff and guests, help to arrange air ticket reservations, book hotel
accommodation, prepare business trip claims and make payment vouchers to settle corporate
credit card transactions. Also handle related clerical duties like correspondence through email/fax,
filing, photocopying, etc.
3) Organization chart of PVC & Chlor-Alkali Segment (Che Department)
1) Minimum GCE ‘N’ or ‘O’ level
2) Preferably have 2-5 working experience in preparing import/export shipping
documents especially documentation work based on L/C
3) Trading or Banking Industry experience
4) Must be computer literate and able to use MS Word, Excel & PowerPoint. Knowledge of
SAP will be an advant.
*Pls note we are not looking at degree-holder for this position.
|Salary||Monthly Salary 2,800SGD 〜 3,200SGD|
Field Service Engineer (Semiconductor) ID:26237
|Job Description||‐ Perform installation, modification, troubleshooting, repair services automated semiconductor on machine equipment at customers' sites
‐Establish and provide accurate external and internal technical reports.
- Visit client's site if any technical issue (during peak period might need to travel to client's site daily - where multiple issues encountered)
‐ Strong interest in technical know-how and hands-on experience
- To maintain and develop client's relationship
-Having experience as Service Engineer or Maintenance Engineer in the semiconductor industry.
-At least ”N”Level if the candidat has relevant experience.
-Must possess a driving licence.
|Salary||Monthly Salary 2,500SGD 〜 3,200SGD|
Sales Executive(japanese language) ID:24871
|Job Description||☆Human Development
Whether you can survive in Asia, which is responsible for the world's growth engine, depends on whether you can produce excellent leaders. This company provides a total solution that enhances local initiatives and realizes real localization.
-Top executive support and project management
-Succession plan design and leader ship development
-Talent pipeline design and development
-Corporate philosophy penetration survey tool etc
-Solution sales for human resource and human development.
-Follow up to exciting clients and develop to new clients.
-Report to MD and Japan HQ.
-Able to speak for at least N2 level for communicate with native colleagues at Japan HQ.
-Interested in human resource and human development.
-Understand culture and company as company is a company.
-Wiling to travel to ASEAN country for business trip.
-Experienced in Corporate sales is advantageous.
|Salary||Monthly Salary 3,500SGD 〜 5,000SGD|
management Trainee ID:23862
|Job Description||manager candidate
- Check with customers to ensure that they are enjoying their meals and take action to correct any problems.
- Clean tables or counters after patrons have finished dining.
- Remove dishes and glasses from tables or counters, take them to kitchen for cleaning.
- Escort customers to their tables.
|Required Qualifications||-Work experience in F&B more than 5 Prefer is as Store manager.
-Good communication skill
-Willing to learn manager operation
-1 or 2 off days per week.
-There is 2 hours break time.
|Salary||Monthly Salary 1,650SGD 〜 2,500SGD|
IT Engineer ID:26331
-Providing day-to-day Lotus Domino Administrative and Notes support
-Managing network connectivity including managing and supporting LAN/WAN, DNS, VPN infrastructure and services
-Performing regular review of network performance, and capacity planning
-Coordinating and implementing regional infrastructure projects
-Collaborating with service providers/third party vendors for daily operations and issues reported by users
-Installing, configuring, and managing of Active Directory and Group Policy on Microsoft Windows Server 2008 R2 and 2012 R2
-Following up on security or vulnerability findings of servers and network
-Email security (anti-virus, anti-spam)
-Minimum Diploma in Computer Science or equivalent IT related qualifications
-At least 2 of relevant experience required
-Knowledge and familiarity with Lotus Domino and Notes Administration is essential
-Experience in configuring Cisco Router, Switch, and Unified Communication
-Good knowledge of Network WAN and LAN topology
-CCNA or CCNP certification or equivalent would be of added advant
-Knowledge of RPA (Robotic Process Automation (e.g. UiPath)) will be advantageous
-Fast learner with strong initiative
-Resourceful and quick-thinker
-Excellent time management
-Possess excellent analytical, interpersonal and communication skills
-Self-motivated, and able to work independently or under minimal supervision
-Customer service oriented and a team player
|Salary||Monthly Salary 2,800SGD 〜 3,100SGD|
Search Strategist - Paid Search (PPC) ID:25305
|Job Description||- Working hour is flexible
- Working on Finance,Insurance,Medical and Hospital with a primary focus on PPC and secondary focus on hospitality performance-based channels such as Display, Remarketing, and paid Social.
- Understand the intricacies and nuances of Clients’ business, products and customers
- Work with stakeholders to forecast, set growth targets and create strategic plans for testing
- Lead and drive A/B, multivariate and other initiatives to optimize performance
- Maintaining and monitoring account metrics including keyword bids, daily and monthly budget caps, impression share, and quality score.
- Support business needs with display network placement lists on AdWords and through other contextual advertising platforms.
- Generate new paid search campaigns, ad groups, and accounts and aid in the creation of new paid search marketing initiatives.
- Generate weekly and monthly client reporting for all major metrics, goals tracking, revenue tracking, and other paid search initiatives.
- Monitor and evaluate search results and search performance across the major search channels.
- Lever internal/external data and analytics to conceptualise, build and deliver effective campaigns though right media channel
- Analyse findings and present recommendations in a timely manner
- Work closely with team members & clients to meet business goals
|Required Qualifications||Singaporean preferable
- Minimum Diploma Degree in Any majoring
- At least 2-3 relevant experience such as Digital Marketing, Search Specialist from any advertisement agency
- English skills is a must for communicating with HQ in New York and internal
- Well Understand Paid Search
- Solid grasp of Microsoft Excel
- Knowledge of is a plus for communicating with native customers
|Salary||Monthly Salary 3,000SGD 〜 4,000SGD|
Business Development/Sales(japanese language) ID:26330
|Job Description||- Sell their service/product to existing clients
- Discuss with internal Product development/service planner in about clients' needs
- Gather clients' requirements in English/Japanese
|Required Qualifications||☆JLPT N1 level to communicate with native
☆Experience in IT/telecom industry OR any sales/marketing experience and try to Sales role
- Self motivated, team worker
|Salary||Monthly Salary 4,000SGD 〜 6,500SGD|
|Salary||Monthly Salary 4,000SGD 〜 6,500SGD|
Quantity Surveyor (Building Construction) ID:25570
|Job Description||We're looking for Quantity Surveyor who has hands-on experience all of the Building Construction works and budding of the project|
Minimum Diploma Degree in mechanical or electrical engineering
Experience around 3- 10 in Building Construction Company as Quantity Surveyor
★ME background ★Building Construction Experience ★Budding of the project
|Salary||Monthly Salary 3,500SGD 〜 4,500SGD|
E-Commerce Marketing Assistant(japanese language) ID:25486
|Job Description||The Marketing Assistant works closely with the E-Commerce Business Development manager, Web Designers and IT team, to help to execute e-marketing programs that include E-mail, Website improvement, SEO or copy writing for web pages or products, along with day-to-day tasks such as implementation of site changes, product addition or order management of B-to-C E-Commerce stores that offer supplements or health products to consumers in Japan.
• Day-to-day e-commerce activities: edition/addition of products to stores, order management, work with other team members or IT team.
• Execution of email marketing: writing for emails, arrangement of promotion, execution of emails, using an email tools, etc.
• Copyrighting: writing product summary, promotional text or related content for web pages or products.
• Website improvement: executing of site improvement initiatives.
• Analytics and Reporting: Using Google Analytics to pull out data on weekly/monthly or ad-hoc basis to create regular reports or evaluate results of marketing initiatives.
• Affiliate Program activities: helping to execute tasks related to Affiliate Program managed by Affiliate manager.
• management of Freelance Copywriters: working as a liaison between internal team and Freelance copywriters
|Required Qualifications||• Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent;
• Minimum JLPT N1, to liaise with our native associates and suppliers daily in Japan to produce written content for our websites, emails or other marketing activities targeting toward the market.
• Relevant experience in purchasing products online as a customer on PC and Mobile environments.
• Basic HTML/CSS and experience using online marketing tools such as Google Analytics, email tools are preferred.
• Proficient in MS Office Application (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint Google Apps).
|Salary||Monthly Salary 3,500SGD 〜 4,500SGD|
Account Executive 【Full-set】 ID:26285
|Job Description||ACCOUNTS EXECUTIVE 【Full-set】
As an Accounts Executive, you must work very closely with all departments in the Company. You are responsible for variety of accounting and financial tasks in order to support the Finance Section.
• Perform payment duties for posting/checking of coding for expenses in SAP
• Reviewing all invoices and payment instructions for appropriate documentation and approval prior to payment
• Assisting in month-end closing and prepares balance sheet schedules and ad-hoc operational reports
• Assist to prepare accrual schedule for operational and non-operational expenses
• Maintain vendor master file
• Processing submission to GST & withholding tax to IRAS
• Assist in liaison with auditors for annual / ad-hoc audit ( internal & external)
• Performing other ad-hoc tasks/projects as assigned
|Required Qualifications||Job Requirements:
☆ Able to speak for internal communication with native colleagues
☆ Possess at least 3 ’ relevant job experience in Accounts（Full-set）
• Degree or Diploma in Accountancy
• Possess sound knowledge in Microsoft office especially Excel is added advant
• Liaise with bankers, company secretaries, external and internal auditors and tax agents etc.
• Knowledge of SAP system is a good advant
• Must be able to work as a team with good EQ in managing vendors and timeline
|Salary||Monthly Salary 2,600SGD 〜 3,200SGD|
Application Engineer ID:25720
1. Application test to take the appropriate images for im processing at our testing lab as well as at customer sites.
2. Technical consultation of machine vision lighting as well as lenses and cameras as per the customers 'inquiries
3. Development of machine vision system together with partners.
4. Technical support for our sales engineers
5. Product training and lighting seminar for customers.
6. management of the testing lab and demo loaners.
7. Maintenance and update planning of lab items and demo loaners.
8. Delivery and collection of demo loaners at customer places
9. Monthly inventory check of lab items and demo loaners
1、Report on each application test including raw images、setup condition and technical advices
2. Bi-weekly report on application test and demo loaners
3. Monthly inventory report on lab items and demo loaners。
★Having experience as Engineer with 2-3 'relevant working experience in FA（Factory Automation）industry
【 Prefer 】
1. Preferably a Diploma in Engineering（Electrical / Electronic / Computer）or equivalent
2. Skill of computer languages（VB、C ++、C＃）is great advant
3. Skill of PCB design is great advant
4,Team player who is meticulous、diligent、independent、responsible and with hands-on capability
|Salary||Monthly Salary 2,800SGD 〜 3,000SGD|
Admin cum Accounts Assistant ID:26273
|Job Description||Admin- Job description
1 To relieve the receptionist's duties (phone calls, courier services, hotel and flight bookings)
2 To order and monitor the inventory (stationary, printing, pantry & cleaning supplies, uniforms, office equip)
3 To keep track company cars (maintenance/ motor insurance /road tax/ cars keys control /petrol)
4 To keep track of company's drivers' schedule
5 To verify staff mileages claim reports
6 To make staff medical appointment and annual check up
7 To keep company keys (doors /lockers)
8 To record the meetings' rooms schedule
9 To purchase Cargo Insurance
10 Lotus notes- medical claims, types of leave adjustment
11 Generate reports (yearly annual reports & monthly manpower's status)
12 Admin Filing as and when
13 To change cartridge in the server room
Accounts Receivable clerk duties- SQ customers
1 Payment collections + filing supporting documents
2 Generate statements of accounts and reports detailing accounts receivable status
3 Coordinating contact with sales department by examining customer payment plans, payment history
4 Follow up overdue payments and chase overdue payments
|Required Qualifications||- Singaporean
- 1 or 2 related experience admin, reception, AR etc
|Salary||Monthly Salary 2,000SGD 〜 2,400SGD|
Associate (japanese language) ID:25677
＊Support or other clients to expand their business in ASEAN market
＊Business planning for clients
＊Consultation for clients
＊Report to consultant and japanese manager
*JLPT N1-N3 to support native clients
*Related experience in business consulting, market research, business planning
|Salary||Monthly Salary 4,000SGD 〜 5,000SGD|
Marketing Executive (japanese language) ID:26294
|Job Description||Supporting the sales promotion.
- Updating advertisement (flyer, POP, facebook, official web...etc)
- Sales promotion (planning and execution of fairs)
- Answering the calling from customers and replying the email
-Developing the new management of product and sales products
-Reporting sales report and analysis
Weekday Five day work week ( occasionally support marketing event out of office hour)
-No experience is required
-JLPT N1 only for liaising with native clients
-Can use Word, Excel
-Willing to work independently,multitask.
-Experience in using Illustrator, Photoshop, etc. welcome (It does not matter if you do not have some experience as work)
|Salary||Monthly Salary 2,500SGD 〜 3,300SGD|
Sales Executive(Electronic component)(japanese language) ID:25607
|Job Description||-Promoting electronic component and semiconductor to potential customers
-Making estimation and plan how to deliver it to client.
-Gathering market and customer information and provide feedback on buying trends.
-Handling the client and hit target.
-Conducting regular contact with customer of target customer and followup technical matters.
-Work experience as sales to electronic component and semiconductor rerated industry.
- skill of at least N3 for conversing with native at Japan HQ.
-Good communication skill.
|Salary||Monthly Salary 3,000SGD 〜 3,800SGD|
|Salary||Monthly Salary 3,000SGD 〜 3,600SGD|
Games Programmer ID:22993
|Job Description||The Games Programmer is an integral part of the Games Development team. He/She possesses technical expertise to develop games or technologies to support them. He/She is responsible for architecture, design, programming, prototyping, documenting and supporting the product development. He/She writes high quality, performance-driven code. The competent Games Programmer continually participates in the generation of good ideas and enhances best practices. He/She is able to understand and estimate project schedules, and anticipate and prepare for changes and obstacles. The Games Programmer is a team worker and expected to provide leadership in his/her areas of expertise.|
|Required Qualifications|| Good Computing/gaming/Engineering-related degree
Strong programming foundation(strong interests in gaming industry) ★★★
Excellent team and communication skills required.
Preference for candidates who have worked in games development
Database management systems (preference for experience in mySQL or noSQL)
Server knowledge (CentOS, Ubuntu) and shell scripting
Mobile platforms (Android, iPhone)
|Salary||Monthly Salary 3,300SGD 〜 4,500SGD|
GAMES DESIGNER ID:25991
|Job Description||The Games Designer will contribute to the area of game design. This involves writing game specifications and designing game-play and game system. We require creative individuals to produce interesting game designs to bring out the interactivity, suspense, anxiety and whatever other emotion they wish the player to have when playing the game.|
|Required Qualifications|| Passion in gaming and good understanding of game design principles.
Good , communication and teamwork skills.
Good research and data manipulation skills.
Proficiency in japanese language N3 is a plus for contacting native clients
Basic knowledge on scripting is a bonus (might be assigned scripting tasks).
|Salary||Monthly Salary 3,500SGD 〜 4,200SGD|
Popular jobs [Junior]
- 1 Mechanical Design Engineer Monthly Salary3,000SGD 〜 4,000SGD West
- 2 Maintenance Engineer Monthly Salary3,000SGD 〜 4,000SGD City
- 3 HR Administrator (Contract) Monthly Salary2,000SGD 〜 2,500SGD City
- 4 Optician Monthly Salary3,000 〜 3,500 City
- 5 Customer Service Engineer Monthly Salary2,500SGD 〜 3,200SGD City,West,Central
Job Search By Position
- Technology(Architecture/Civil Eng/Real Estate)
- Service Industry/Restaurant
- Business Administration & Management
Job Search By Industry
- Software/Information Processing
- Food Services
- Hospitality, Tourism & Leisure
- Human Resources
- Call Center
- Medical & Healthcare
- Manufacturing(Pharmaceutical/Medical Equipment)
- Trading Firm
- Accounting/Auditing firm
- Real Estate
- Civil Engineering/Architecture
- Governemnt/Non-Govemental Oganization