[Junior] Job search list
Admin/Secretary(japanese language) ID:25804
|Job Description||- Schedule adjustment and management.
- Business trips / dining arrangements.
- Communicate with Tokyo office and other offices.
- Communicate with clients ( / English).
- Create documents and enter data etc.
- Filing and document control.
- Ad hoc admin task.
- skill of N1 level for communicating with native lawyer.
-Work experience as Admin or Secretary for at least 3 .
-Good communication skills.
|Salary||Monthly Salary 3,500SGD 〜 5,000SGD|
Sales Executive(Real Estate) ID:25566
|Job Description||• Candidate must be professionally committed and able to adapt to new challenges and able to handle a wide range of sales responsibilities.
• Candidates must be able to demonstrate their negotiation and presentation skills.
• Candidates must be able to prospect for new clients and candidates to extend relationship
• Candidates must assist to review the current candidates database and develop strategies to extend relationship
|Required Qualifications||★ Singaporean
★ People whom just got their CEA license are welcomed.
• Candidate must possess at least a Diploma
• Candidate must possess CES/RES/CEHA
• Must have excellent communication skills in English.
• Must be prepared to do some travelling and able to participate in marketing events. Must be able to work on some Weekends/Public holiday.
• At least 2 of working experience in sales is required for this position
• Presentable, pleasant personality
• Excellent reward and remuneration benefits.
|Salary||Monthly Salary 2,300SGD 〜 2,500SGD|
IT Solution Sales manager ID:25849
|Job Description||Report to japanese manager (from Japan HQ), he will stay in Singapore around half a month
- Visit potential clients, promote company service and get contract
*Japan HQ will get the appointment
- Solution sales to solve the client's problem
- Get new client... Singapore local company, MNC company
- Other ad hoc duties
|Required Qualifications||☆At least 3 of B-to-B sales experience in Singapore
- Willing to do IT solution sales
- Sales driven person, strong in hunter role
- Independent, has commitment to achieve the sales target
- Don't mind working in start-up environment
|Salary||Monthly Salary 4,000SGD 〜 6,000SGD|
|Job Description|| ・引越の下見、見積作成
|Salary||Monthly Salary 3,000SGD 〜 3,200SGD|
Corporate Sales Executive(japanese language) ID:25937
|Job Description||1. Daily Sales Activity
- Procure new accounts, whether individually or together with a team
- Service existing and new corporate clients
- Achieve sales growth and hit sales target set for him/her and as a team
- Preparation for proposal s
- Tour booking and arrangement
- To expand MICE business as and when required
- Identify emerging markets and market shifts while being fully aware of new event products and competitor status
3. Event management
- manage projects based on signed proposals and quotations, from its development st to its delivery st
- Ensures that events are delivered on a timely basis within the given budget, meeting or exceeding clients’ expectations
4. Other ad-hoc duties as assigned by the supervisor
☆At least 2 of experience in Travel industry
☆Experience in MICE, especially events planning and execution, is an advant
☆Business level skills (written and spoken) required for the purpose of liaising and expanding Corporate Clientele, as well as suppliers within the Corporate Sales department
-Able to work independently and as a team
-Willing to travel and handle groups
-Good presentation skills and pitching skills
-Willing to meet customers face to face and achieve sales growth for the company
|Salary||Monthly Salary 3,500SGD 〜 4,000SGD|
|Salary||Monthly Salary 5,000SGD 〜 6,000SGD|
|Job Description||As a Storekeeper, you will perform the following duties; but not limited to;
-To do receipt & issue of stock for projects (local and/or overseas).
-To do receipt & issue of warehouse inventory.
-To be responsible for all movements of inventory to and from warehouse.
-To perform data entry.
-To maintain proper record and accuracy of all stock.
-To maintain order of the warehouse.
-At least ‘N’/’O’/Nitec
-Minimum 3 ’ experience as a Storekeeper in Singapore
-Team player, self-driven & able to work under pressure with sense of urgency
-Work under non-air-conditioning environment
|Salary||Monthly Salary 1,500SGD 〜 2,400SGD|
Admin Executive(japanese language) ID:25934
|Job Description||-General Affairs: Company Registration & its related procedures, Business Trip Arrangement, Rental Agreement management (Condo & OA Equipment,) Communications management (Phone Contract) and Procurement of Office Supplies
-Personnel: Procedures for Work Permit, Application of Income Tax
-Accounting Support: Billing management, Accounting Data Entry to Soft and Operations related to Accounting Firm of Company. Cash management, Internet Banking and Cash Reimbursement
-Others: Translation (English & ) and Dealing with Visitor
-JLPT at least N3 level for communicating with native colleague and Japan HQ.
-Non-experienced candidate is welcome.
-Good communication skills.
|Salary||Monthly Salary 3,000SGD 〜 3,500SGD|
System Engineer ID:25926
|Job Description||• Validate the deliverable of Software Development against software specification by performing software functional testing
• Conduct deployment, implementation, training and UAT support for smooth go-live
• Summarize project result and share with Systems Engineering and Software
• Development for further improvements Systems Support
• Participate in exhibitions, work committee on the preparation and set-up of printers/scanners/software
• Provide technical support to customers and sales (e.g. Testing, Deployment, Training, Demonstration, Troubleshooting and Recommending Solution) for customized software development projects
• Provide technical support to customers and sales for off the shelf label issuing software (e.g. Label Gallery)
• Provide label template design service to customers and sales using off the shelf label issuing software (i.e. Label Gallery Outsource Project management)
• Conduct quality control for deliverables of 3rd party software company based on software proposal and software specification.
• Report issue, bug and concerns to 3rd party software company for correction
• Liaise with 3rd party software company for problem solving in case customer reports issue after go-live
• Other ad-hoc duties as assigned
|Required Qualifications||• Degree in Computer Science
• Minimum 3 of relevant working experience
• Knowledge in C#, VB.net, Windows operating system, networking, software concept
• Good communication skill
• Able to work independently as well as a team player
• Able to travel when required (Day trip: Batam, JB)
|Salary||Monthly Salary 3,000SGD 〜 4,000SGD|
Software Engineer ID:25927
|Job Description||• Execute full software development life cycle (SDLC)
• Develop flowcharts, layouts and documentation to identify requirements and solutions
• Write well designed, testable code
• Produce specifications and determine operational feasibility
• Integrate software components into a fully functional software system
• Develop software verification plans and quality assurance procedures
• Document and maintain software functionality
• Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade existing systems
• Deploy programs and evaluate user feedback
• Comply with project plans and industry standards
• Collaborate with hardware and system team for deployment, system fine tuning and technical supports
• Provide technical support to customers and sales for customized software development projects
• Research, plan and execute with a tam of software engineer(s) in Software and Solution department for software development platform upgrade, knowledge base upgrade and new technology support
|Required Qualifications||• Degree in Computer Science/ Information Technology/ Information System
• Minimum 3 of related working experience
• Knowledge in C#, VB.net ASP.net, HTML
• Able to work in a fast pace environment
• Good interpersonal and communication skills and a team player
• Good problem solving skills
• Able to travel when required
|Salary||Monthly Salary 3,000SGD 〜 4,000SGD|
Accounts Executive ID:25925
|Job Description||What you will doing in this job:
Setup of new client account in Quickbook, process invoices in Quickbook
Setup of payment in banking system
Update Quickbook expenses
Settlement of Payments
Check CRM for new contract, reconcile with contracts and invoices.
Validate contract is accurate per process requirements
Propose improvement to business process in relevance to finance
Working with other department head to ensure business smooth process between sales,
client service, operations and finance.
Finance: Expenses forecasting, cost management, receivables management.
Monthly Payroll Process
|Required Qualifications||- Accounting Knowledge, therefore a Diploma or Degree in Accounting & Finance is necessary.
- Good knowledge of Singapore Financial Reporting Standards
- Experience in Quickbook will be advant
- Regional financial working experience will be a bonus for market such as Indonesia, Malaysia and
|Salary||Monthly Salary 2,500SGD 〜 3,500SGD|
Service Technician ID:25929
|Job Description||• Assist in providing, testing and installing hardware for exhibitions
• Attend service calls
• Conduct hardware training during SCE (SATO Certified Engineer
• Conduct site survey for RF Application (Access Point
• Perform basic software installation and training
• Perform hardware installation and training
• Perform preventive maintenance
|Required Qualifications||• Minimum NITEC in any engineering
• Minimum one-year relevant experience
• Good communication skills
• Positive attitude and responsible
• Tolerance for change
• Possess own motorbike
|Salary||Monthly Salary 2,000SGD 〜 2,000SGD|
Accounts Executive (AP) ID:25928
|Job Description||• Answer and handle suppliers’ queries, perform reconciliation of suppliers, statements against Oracle
• AP records and ensure all disputes are resolved
• Perform Oracle AP month end closing including revaluation of AP balances and housekeeping of purchasing accrual balances
• Perform other AP functions and activities such as supplier invoices matching, supplier master creation and maintenance and assist in cash flow forecast
• Prepare and submit AP monthly financial reports including bank reconciliation to management with accuracy and on a timely basis
• Prepare expenses monthly Accounts Analysis with explanation and comments
• Process AP payments promptly for suppliers’ invoices, i-Expenses and others
• Responsible for accurate process of supplier invoices, i-Expenses claim and inter-company billing
• Other ad-hoc duties
|Required Qualifications||• Minimum Diploma in Accounting
• At least 2 of relevant working experience
• Knowledge in Oracle Accounting System will be an added advant
• Fast learner and attention to details
|Salary||Monthly Salary 2,500SGD 〜 3,000SGD|
Warehouse Supervisor ID:25930
|Job Description||Leadership and Guidance
• Lead a team of store assistants to ensure smooth warehouse operations
• Provide training and developing new staffs in warehouse team
• Meets warehouse operational standards by contributing warehouse information to strategic plans and reviews
• Identify challenges in warehouse system and continuously making improvements towards higher efficiency and productivity
• Decide and liaise with Logistics Contractors to ensure timely cargos collection and accurate stock maintenance record
• Ensure a clean and organized warehouse environment where equipment, including stacker, pallet jacks and trolleys, are in good working conditions
• Ensure all shipments are picked and packed accurately and delivered timely
• Conduct the daily cycle count for stock accuracy
• Ensure that filling of documentations is in correct order for periodic auditing purposes
• Ensure the safety aspects of the warehouse
• manage or lock the warehouse at all times for securing purposes
• Monitor the monthly engagement of third delivery services
• Perform accurate planning of delivery routes/scheduling
• Perform staff debrief on delivery and relevant updates
• Plan and replenish warehouse packing materials accordingly
• Review, request and plan staffs OT
• Source and recommend logistics provider if required
• Verify the warehouse inventory-related reports before submission to the management
• Other ad-hoc duties as assigned
|Required Qualifications||• Minimum 3 of supervisory experience in warehouse operations, inventory control and export shipment handling
• Proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel
• Possess sense of urgency
• Self-discipline and initiative for change and improvements
• Able to lead and manage a team of warehouse assistant and delivery assistant
• Class 3 driving license
|Salary||Monthly Salary 2,500SGD 〜 3,000SGD|
Business Marketing Executive (japanese language) ID:25924
|Job Description||As a sales representative, it will be a job to sell various insurance products to Singapore's existing and newly established companies.
· New proposal and explanation of products
· Proposal preparation · Estimate preparation
· Contract renewal information
· Other customer response (Consultation of non-life insurance products, visit interview, e-mail correspondence, telephone correspondence, information provision etc. Building relationship with customers, internal and external
Related document preparation, insurance premium account management, accident case response etc)
· No business trips in principle
· Other related work
|Required Qualifications||- Preferably Singaporean
- JLPT 2 or equivalent level for communicating with native customers
- English should be fluent for internal communication
- Has basic knowledge of Logistic (export) or Forwarding
*Doesn't necessary to have Insurance Company experience
Regarding the license for employment, during the trial period of 3 months after joining the company
We are requesting to pass four types of examination related to property insurance.
|Salary||Monthly Salary 3,500SGD 〜 4,800SGD|
Customer Service Executive – DFS/Pan Pacific(japanese language) ID:25066
|Job Description||1. OP (My Bus) Sales & Booking
2. Provide City Information
3. Take Care of LOOK Customers
4. Take Care of JI Insurance Holder & Credit Cards Holder
5. Booking Service for Hotel Accommodation & Restaurant Reservation
6. Selling Optional Tours, Souvenirs, Meal Coupon, etc
There will be two off day per week depending on the schedule.
1st shift - 05:15 ~ 14:15
2nd shift - 08:15 ~ 17:15
3rd shift - 13:15 ~ 22:15
※They will pay transportation allowance for 1st schedule.
-Candidate who can speak around N3 level for communicate with customer.
-Prior Experience in Travel Industry Preferred
-Possess Knowledge in MS Office
-Must be willing to Work Shift
-Able to Work Independently & Possess Initiatives
|Salary||Monthly Salary 2,500SGD 〜 2,800SGD|
Account Executive ID:25916
|Job Description||Able to provide SAP basic training to staffs
Daily banks reconciliation
AP- Process Payment
AR-Check receipt and process receipt entry confirmation
AR-Credit limit control /Statement of accounts follow up
Process staff claim reimbursement
Prepare journal for expenses accrual and other general journal
Check and reconcile supplier statement of accounts
Review Audit schedule
Prepare GST return & checking
month end process- tax provision, inventory provision and system revaluation for exchange
Prepare monthly and quarterly management reports.
financial Audit follow up
basic knowledge of tax computation
Ad hoc assignment
|Required Qualifications||★Singaporean/S. only .
★Min Diploma in Accountancy/Finance with 5 of relevant experience
★3 year SAP hands on experience and currently using SAP is a must (SAP R3 equivalent)
Proficient in MS Office applications (Excel- know V look up & pivot table)
Meticulous and able to work independently
Good team player and possess positive work attitude
|Salary||Monthly Salary 3,500SGD 〜 3,800SGD|
|Required Qualifications||- 元気に接客のできる方
|Salary||Monthly Salary 3,000SGD 〜 3,800SGD|
Field Service Engineer - LV/MV Set up ID:25653
|Job Description||- Perform site acceptance test, commissioning and provide start-up assistance for LV/MV Variable Speed Drive and UPS.
- Provide field and technical support to customers. Interface with customers on after sales service.
- Attend to all repairs/maintenance related problems on-site, trouble shoot and resolve technical issues.
- Responsible for product warranty claim support.
- Conduct technical training to enable users/customers in optimizing the product performance.
- Provide inputs from field to Engineering and factory for new products design and existing products improvement.
- Update customer feedback log system & prepare monthly failure analysis report.
- Diploma in Electrical Engineering or ITE with relevant experience
- Must possess at least 3 field service working experience in related industry
- Hands-on in servicing customers and able to work independently on job site
- Sound technical knowledge in Drive & Instrumentation
- Good communication and time management skills
- Must be flexible in traveling to support customers with on call system
- Ready to work under pressure to meet tight schedule
- Flexible and adaptable in site environment
|Salary||Monthly Salary 3,500SGD 〜 4,300SGD|
Sales Executive(japanese language) ID:22829
|Job Description||-Establishing and maintaining relationships with existing and new clients.
-Proactively identify, pursue, and maintain a constant pipeline of potential customers that meet or exceed established quotas via prospecting, networking and referral activities within a regional market.
-With a thorough understanding of the customer’s business model identify and propose products, prices, availability, product uses, and credit terms to customers utilizing Penske Truck Leasing services that translate into closed, contracted business deals.
-Build relationships with Leasing Customers by acting as a transportation consultant, conducting periodic reviews and managing the voice of the customer process.
-Responsible to extend or renew existing contracts before or upon contract expiration, as well as identify opportunities for customer growth in new geographic locations, new industries, or with additional products and services.
-Emb a culture of integrity and professionalism and utilize this value based selling methodology in all sales pursuits.
-Work experience as B to B Sales for at least 2-3 .
-Work experience in Finance industry is Advant.
- skill of at least N3 for communicate with boss.
-Good communication skills.
|Salary||Monthly Salary 3,000SGD 〜 4,500SGD|
Popular jobs [Junior]
- 1 Maintenance Engineer Monthly Salary3,000SGD 〜 4,000SGD City
- 2 HR Administrator (Contract) Monthly Salary2,000SGD 〜 2,500SGD City
- 3 Optician Monthly Salary3,000 〜 3,500 City
- 4 Customer Service Engineer Monthly Salary2,500SGD 〜 3,200SGD City,West,Central
- 5 Sales Associate - Luxury pearl jewellery brand Monthly Salary2,000SGD 〜 2,300SGD Central
Job Search By Position
- Technology(Architecture/Civil Eng/Real Estate)
- Service Industry/Restaurant
- Business Administration & Management
Job Search By Industry
- Software/Information Processing
- Food Services
- Hospitality, Tourism & Leisure
- Human Resources
- Call Center
- Medical & Healthcare
- Manufacturing(Pharmaceutical/Medical Equipment)
- Trading Firm
- Accounting/Auditing firm
- Real Estate
- Civil Engineering/Architecture
- Governemnt/Non-Govemental Oganization