[Excective] Job search list
Admin cum Customer service (japanese language) ID:26107
|Job Description||-Company starting real estate business in Singapore(Owner is from Japan, bought over Singapore real estate company)
-Translation, interpretation between local CEO and japanese manager
-Attend customer（email, phone call, room viewing）
‐Assistance for japanese manager
‐Other ad hoc duties
・Salary（full time）: SGD2500-4000
・Salary（part time）: SGD15-20
・Working hours：3-5 days /week、5 hours / day（negotiable）
・No need to work weekend
|Required Qualifications||☆Fluent in (N1-N2) to attend to native customers
- Working experience in real estate company would be a good advantage
|Salary||Monthly Salary 2,500SGD 〜 4,000SGD|
General manager - Corporate Account /Marketing ID:26284
|Job Description||Report to japanese md
As a General manager of Sales Marketing division, you will be responsible for all sales achievements with new and existing clients.
Especially, Warehouse/Delivery and Import division.
Give advise to all Sales division manager as General manager.
|Required Qualifications||Singaporean only
- 3PL Logistic experience especially in charge of Sales
- manager experience
- Not hunting Sales more on strategic Sales
|Salary||Monthly Salary 10,000SGD 〜 12,000SGD|
Chief Financial Officer (Listed company) ID:26266
|Job Description||CFO in Listed company in Singapore.
The chief financial officer (CFO) is a corporate officer primarily responsible for managing the financial risks of the corporation. This officer is also responsible for financial planning and record-keeping, as well as financial reporting to higher management.
Basic Function: The chief financial officer position is accountable for the administrative, financial, and risk management operations of the company, to include the development of a financial and operational strategy, metrics tied to that strategy, and the ongoing development and monitoring of control systems designed to preserve company assets and report accurate financial results. Principal accountabilities are:
1. Assist in formulating the company's future direction and supporting tactical initiatives
2. Monitor and direct the implementation of strategic business plans
3. Develop financial and tax strategies
4. manage the capital request and budgeting processes
5. Develop performance measures that support the company's strategic direction
1. Participate in key decisions as a member of the executive management team
2. Maintain in-depth relations with all members of the management team
3. manage the accounting, investor relations, legal, tax
4. Implement operational best practices
1. Oversee the issuance of financial information
2. Report financial results to the board of directors
1. Understand and mitigate key elements of the company's risk profile
2. Monitor all open legal issues involving the company, and legal issues affecting the industry
3. Ensure that the company complies with all legal and regulatory requirements
4. Ensure that record keeping meets the requirements of auditors and government agencies
5. Report risk issues to the audit committee of the board of directors
6. Maintain relations with external auditors and investigate their findings and recommendations
Salary: negotiable, depending on candidates
|Required Qualifications||☆Degree in Accountancy/ Finance/ Business
☆At least 2 of finance related experience in listed company in Singapore
☆manager level experience
- Team spirit; strong communication skills to collaborate with various stakeholders
- Good time-management skills
- Willingness to challenge and learn
|Salary||Monthly Salary 6,000SGD 〜 10,000SGD|
Database Architect(DBA) ID:25808
|Job Description||A Japan-based Information Technology consulting firm, specializing in system infrastructure and database security, is currently looking for a permanent position for Database Architect(DBA) with its main roles and responsibilities for implementation, configuration, providing database support.
1. Understand business and user needs and requirements
2. Identify common database/SQL performance problems to optimize database/SQL performance and solve these issues by oneself or with team.
3. Communicate regularly with technical, applications and staffs to ensure database integrity and security
4. Providing maintenance of corporate databases including backup, database optimizing, re-indexing, initiating recovery procedures and routine troubleshooting
5. Create and maintain database documentation which records modifications and developments carried out on databases.
|Required Qualifications||• Bachelor of Science in Information Systems or related major or related work experience
• At least 3 of business technology experience or appropriate combination of education and experience
• Prior database administration experience with basic knowledge in Oracle Database or MS SQL Server.
• Knowledge on other databases such as MySQL, PostgreSQL or DB2 would be an advant.
• Having experience with Database surrounding functions such as monitoring and backup tool (i.e. Oracle Enterprise manager, Recovery manager, Zabbix, NetBackup and so on) would be an advant.
• Knowledge on Oracle Appliance products, such as Exadata, Oracle Cloud Machine, Oracle Database Appliance, Zero Data Loss Recovery Appliances would be an advant.
• Basic Knowledge for setting and tuning OS platform is required. (One of strong is among from Linux, Windows, Solaris, AIX and other UNIXs. Extra would be advant.)
|Salary||Monthly Salary 4,000SGD 〜 6,000SGD|
・給与：フルタイム SGD2500～4000 パートタイム SGD15~20/h
|Salary||Monthly Salary 15SGD 〜 20SGD|
|Required Qualifications||- シンガポール現地の飲食業の理解がある方
|Salary||Monthly Salary 5,500SGD 〜 8,500SGD|
- 資材、材料の調達 (サプライヤーとのやり取り)
- 海外出張あり (中国、ベトナム、韓国、インド等)
|Salary||Monthly Salary 4,000SGD 〜 8,000SGD|
manager for engineering (japanese language) ID:25469
- Procurement of materials (negotiate with suppliers)
- Attending seminar and expo
- Build up factory operation and rules
- manage offshore engineering
- Business development in ASEAN, market
- Business trip (China, Vietnam, Korea, etc.) to expand business
- Report to Japan HQ
- Other ad hoc dutiesd
☆JLPT N1-N2 to communicate with native employees at Japan HQ and native clients
☆Since the company is making its establishment in Singapore, we are looking for candidate who is independent and reliable, and someone who is able to multi-task
☆Able to travel (China, Vietnam, Korea, etc.) to expand business
☆Experience in similar industry (understanding of manufacturing operation)
|Salary||Monthly Salary 4,000SGD 〜 8,000SGD|
manager-Executive, Real estate agent（japanese language） ID:25738
This company is going to buy local 2 companies. 1) Real estate agent 2) F&B, entertainment
*Job scope will be changed, depends on candidate's experience
- Answer inquiry for Customer on phone and e-mail
- Explain and introduce rooms for customers
- Prepare documents for recommended rooms
- Data input and manage customer information
- Support expanding business in Singapore, ASEAN
- Other ad hoc duties to expand business in Singapore, ASEAN
☆Able to speak N3 level for communicating internally with native colleagues and clients.
☆Certified as a Singapore real estate agent
|Salary||Monthly Salary 3,000SGD 〜 6,000SGD|
CFO Trainee（Admin manager）(japanese language) ID:24766
・Accounting/Finance matters (Including Business planning, Budget management)
・Back office support for other branches
・Ad hoc duties to be done as required by Japan HQ
・Communicate with Japan HQ
☆ Skill (JLPT N2 or above) to communicate with native staff in Japan HQ
☆ Be able to understand Business planning, Budget management
・Minimum 5 of HR and Accounting/Finance experience
・People management experience
|Salary||Monthly Salary 6,000SGD 〜 8,000SGD|
Sales Adviser（Architectural design）(Contract/Part time) ID:24051
|Job Description||To expand our business in ASEAN market, especially Indonesia and Thai market, we need a Sales Adviser with strong network with decision makers in Real Estate, developers, general contractors and government.
We may start with business contract or part time first.
|Required Qualifications||☆ Strong business network in Indonesia or Thai market
☆ Strong knowledge and experience in Architectural design project
|Salary||Monthly Salary 0SGD 〜 0SGD|
【Deep Learning/AI】Director/manager ID:24821
We are looking for Technopreneur =Technologist＋Entrepreneur.
- Promote our technology, which is using "Deep Learning” methodology, provides collect, analytics, automation, predictive simulation, visualization on the cloud.
- Find clients or business partner
- Build good relationship with Singapore company, company and government.
- Negotiate with board members in client
- Expand business in Singapore first, then expand in ASEAN market.
- Willing to commit company business, which create innovation that changes the world
- Base of mathematics(understanding calculus) to understand our business
- We are looking for Technopreneur =Technologist＋Entrepreneur. Technology skill is not mandatory, but need to have strong interest in our business -Deep Learning, IoT, Big Data, and AI.
- IT engineering knowledge would be added advant
- japanese language skill would be an added advant as direct management are native and it would help if employee is able to speak so as to communicate even more effectively with higher ups.
- The following experience would be added advant
A) P/L management experience in consulting firm/ Private Equity fund, and candidate who does not mind working in startup company
B) Experience in startup company
C) Experience as a CEO/COO
|Salary||Monthly Salary 3,500 〜 7,000|
Chief Executive Officer(japanese language) ID:24017
|Job Description||The incumbent will be responsible for developing and executing key marketing and promotional programs with a clear focus on returns and deliverables on the sales, and growing the clientele.
Conceptualizing and implementing marketing plans and outreach strategies to corporates, outlets.
To strategize growth of sales base with a clear focus on revenue and profit.
To achieve monthly sales budget and develops strategies to meet annual sales goals with a clear focus on bottom line results.
Evaluate marketing sales programs’ effectiveness and make changes as necessary to constantly improve ROI.
Organize and administer pre and post sales event evaluations.
Review and make recommendations on improvements to sales strategy.
Case management and organization of events
Timely and correct filling in of event information in the form approved by the management (e.g. checklist or CRM-system)
|Required Qualifications||• Strong sales & marketing skill
• Proven experience as a sales manager or relevant role(Minimum 5 of sales experience to corporates)
• Proficiency in English to speak with all customers
• Excellent knowledge of MS Office
• Fast learner and passion for sales
• Self-motivated with a results-driven approach
|Salary||Monthly Salary 8,000SGD 〜 10,000SGD|
Popular jobs [Excective]
- 1 Sales Adviser（Architectural design）(Contract/Part time) Monthly Salary0SGD 〜 0SGD City
- 2 Chief Executive Officer(japanese language) Monthly Salary8,000SGD 〜 10,000SGD Central,East
- 3 Admin cum Customer service (japanese language) Monthly Salary2,500SGD 〜 4,000SGD City
- 4 General manager - Corporate Account /Marketing Monthly Salary10,000SGD 〜 12,000SGD West,Central
- 5 Chief Financial Officer (Listed company) Monthly Salary6,000SGD 〜 10,000SGD City
Job Search By Industry
- Software/Information Processing
- Food Services
- Hospitality, Tourism & Leisure
- Human Resources
- Call Center
- Medical & Healthcare
- Manufacturing(Pharmaceutical/Medical Equipment)
- Trading Firm
- Accounting/Auditing firm
- Real Estate
- Civil Engineering/Architecture
- Governemnt/Non-Govemental Oganization