Accountant - Japan Desk Manager (Japanese Speaking)ID:347847,000 SGD ~ 9,000 SGDCity4日 前
7,000 SGD ~ 9,000 SGD
Accounting/Auditing firm, Consulting
Our client is a local accounting firm focused on servicing the Japanese business community in Singapore. Their clientele comprises mainly Japanese entities in various industries such as trading, manufacturing, shipping, construction and investments. With a commitment to excellence, they set up a Japan Desk to ensure our client’s needs are effectively and promptly served with one-stop service solutions.
This time, they are looking for a Japan Desk Manager, this role will be responsible for handling existing clients and business development for new customers and liaising with a wide range of customers.
【 What you will be doing 】
- Client Engagement: Develop and maintain strong relationships with clients, understand their needs and provide tailored solutions; and help ensure clients are satisfied with our service.
- Business Development: Actively contribute to business development efforts, including identifying new business opportunities and making marketing presentations.
- Facilitation Support: Facilitate and support the work of the firm’s audit, tax, corporate secretarial and advisory units.
【 What they are looking for 】
- Bachelor’s degree in Accountancy, Finance or equivalent professional qualification. Singapore or Japan CPA preferred.
- Minimum 5 years of working experience in a CPA firm and audit experience is essential.
- Fluent in English and Japanese (JLPT N1) Listening/Writing/Speaking is essential for handling our Japanese customers.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively.
【 What they are offering 】
- Variable Bonus (Depends on individual and company performance; average 1-2 months)
- Yearly Salary Increment
- Annual Leave: 12 days (max 20 days)
- Transportation fee is claimable
- Medical Insurance (200 SGD/year)
- Mobile phone allowance
- Business trip expenses claimable
9:00 ~ 18 :00