6 Jobs for Technology(Materials/Chemical/Food) found
Quality Control EngineerID:230282,800 SGD ~ 3,200 SGDWest
Perform inspections, checks, tests, and sampling procedures of their products especially springs.
• Perform inspections of products according to well defined criteria.
• Rework or reject subassemblies or finished products as required.
• Conduct internal audit & exposure in ISO standards & documentations.
• Accurately document the results of the inspections and testing.
• Assist in the writing and updating inspection procedures, protocol and checklists.
• Evaluate problems and make initial recommendations for possible corrective action to supervise.
- Work on Saturday 8:00-12:00
- Medical benefit
- Hospitalization insurance
- Variable bonus
- Birthday bonus (SGD50)
※Applicable after 1 year service with the company
Engineer (Technical Support)ID:269733,000 SGD ~ 4,000 SGDCentral
- Support commercial team in preparing technical proposal for bidding and tendering process.
- Troubleshooting at work site.
- Conduct technical presentation and information sessions with the support from commercial team.
- Participate in technical meeting with clients.
- Travel to sites (SEA countries: Malaysia, Indonesia, Thailand, India etc.)
- Contract 2 years (renewable- all employee is contract renewable, no difference with permanent)
- Annual Leave: 10 days
- Medical/ Dental insurance
- Variable Bonus
Process Safety and Health Engineer - Food ManufacturingID:274314,500 SGD ~ 5,500 SGDNorth
・To ensure that the appropriate risk assessment is performed and reviewed for any new operation.
・To establish, implement and maintain the Safety & Health Management System for the factory and
recommend changes to any new requirements under the WSH Act and subsidiary legislation;
・To develop and maintain WSH legal register to ensure the site is in compliance with all the safety
and health legislative requirements;
・To advise the company on the implementation of measure to be taken in the interest of safety and
health of the persons employed in the factory premises;
・To inspect the factory premises and discuss findings of hazards that may result in potential injury to
personnel and property damage within the premises and advise on the remedial actions;
・To assist in the investigation of any incident, accident and dangerous occurrence ;and advise on the
remedial measures to be taken to prevent the recurrence;
・To develop, collect and analyse safety indicators and follow up on programmes /initiatives to
improve the overall safety performance;
・To assist management in promoting safety awareness among workers by organizing safety
campaigns, safety talks, in-house training etc.
・To act as the secretary to the monthly safety committee meetings, prepare minutes and assist in
submission of report to Ministry of Manpower where required;
・To compile safety records of statutory equipment (e.g. lifting devices, pressure vessels etc.),
accident records, workers’ safety orientation/training and minutes of meeting etc.
・To liaise with the relevant authorities pertaining to safety and health matters (e.g. Ministry of
※ Benefit will be updated later.
Regional Sales Engineer ID:253883,000 SGD ~ 3,800 SGDWest
New Position for expand and follow up client (Plating chemical product)
- Visit New client to explain plating product for manufacturing company
- Visit Existing client maintenance and follow up
- Go to oversea sales 1 week per month in ASEAN
- Prepare for sales documents, estimate
- Answer for inquiry from client
（AWS+VB 2.5months last year)
- AL 14 days (Up to 21 days)
- ML 14 days
- Sales Claim (Transportation , Phone)
- Medical : SGD1000/Year (Company Doctor, Claimable)
- Traveling Allowance $40/a day for S.E.A countries.
■【食品製造業】食品研究スタッフID:255044,000 SGD ~ 4,000 SGDNorth
- 業績賞与あり (7月)
- 有給休暇 10日
- インセンティブあり (3ヶ月毎 1,000 SGD前後)
Plant Operation Engineer(until Nov 2020)ID:269843,200 SGD ~ 4,200 SGDWest
The candidate will work for research operation in high temperature slagging gasification. Following would be the job scope:
-Responsible for the safe and efficient operation of equipment such as feedstock and furnace operation, furnace front operation (control of slag hole opening and closing, etc.), boiler auxiliaries, the turbine generator, fans, pumps, ash handling conveyors, scrubbers, bag houses, charcoal and lime feeding machine, water treatment systems, etc.
-Responsible for recording data, inspecting equipment, performing minor maintenance such as greasing or adjusting packing leaks and reporting equipment malfunctions or trends which indicate possible trouble.
-Perform actions as directed to correct abnormal operating conditions or emergency situations.
-Supervising of waste feeding by loader and slag/ash handling by forklift.
-Supervising of handling chemicals and oversee off-loading of plant consumable reagents
-Supervising and support on the daily maintenance works
-Support on maintenance work during plant stoppage
-Responsible for securing the stable operation during research operation
-Support manager for research planning in order to achieve higher goal
-Data analysis and graph making using plant operational data
-Perform other duties as directed by the Manager
Sep to Dec 2018, Jan to May 2019, Sep to Nov 2019, Mar to May 2020 and Sep to Nov 2020
1 working cycle(4 days) : 1 Day shift + 1 Night shift + 2 days off
Day shift : 8:00am-6:30pm (Break time : 1 hour)
Night shift : 6:30pm-8:00am (Break time : 1 hour)
Except above period
- AL 14 days
- ML 14 days
- Mobile Allowance(20 SGD)
-Shift Allowance(630 SGD, only Shift period)