16 Jobs for Technology(Architecture/Civil Eng/Real Estate) found
建設空調機械設備エンジニアID:288845,000 SGD ~ 10,000 SGDWest
賞与 : 最低1か月補償＋業績による
UnknownID:288535,000 SGD ~ 7,000 SGDCentral, City
• Responsible for all design matters including space planning, details, 2D & 3D on assigned projects.
• Work closely with Project Directors, Senior Designers to ensure designs are in accordance to contractual and client's agreement
• Ensure that project assignments are completed within the given deadline
• Work closely with project team members, consultants and clients
• Assist in coordination and liaise with client and consultants when the need arises.
• Preparation of full presentation package including tender and construction documentation on assigned areas.
Allowance for business :hotel and accommodation, food(lunch or dinner would be covered)
Administrator (Legal)ID:287783,000 SGD ~ 3,700 SGDEast
· Assist in drafting and review of contractual terms, including sub-contracts, confidentiality and other agreements.
· Assist in conducting compliance reviews and making regular presentations to staff on the company’s compliance manual and compliance procedures.
· Keeping Documents’ controls and attending to filling of the same.
· Preparing or reviewing the power of attorneys and attending to commissioning/notarization of the same.
· Assist in reviewing and proof reading of warranties, bank guarantees or other documents.
· Departmental administrative works.
Annual Leave: 14 days
Medical Leave: 14 days
Medical Insurance & benefits
Structural Design EngineerID:287504,000 SGD ~ 4,500 SGDWest
-Design of crane (EOT, Gantry, Monorail, Jib Crane etc).
-Coordinate with people-in-charge on new process requirements, design interference check and design changes
-Adhere to ISO quality requirements in the execution of work
-Prepare non-standard crane, hoist part component and machinery design layout drawings
-Design and calculation of steel weight for quotation
-Structural analysis and design of cranes’ girder and supporting structures, etc.
-Reinforced concrete design, steel structure design and selection of fastener
-Assist civil works in conjunction with runway column structures and fastening
-Reconcile as-built drawings from production and ensure accuracy with on-site projects
-Preparations of submission documents for construction approval
-Attends site checks and meetings with consultants, profession engineers, customers to ensure smooth workflow and communication with related parties
-Prepare structural detail AutoCAD drawings and also check and work with in-house Draught man on layout and crane production drawing etc.
-Any other duties as and when assigned by the Management from time to time.
- AL 14 days
- ML 14 days
- Medical Insurance
- Full Medical Claims
- Performance Bonus
-Skills training and upgrading courses available (both in-house & external)
Mechanical EngineerID:286963,500 SGD ~ 5,000 SGDNorth
• Site preparation and co-ordination, preparation of submission documents.
• Coordinate, liaise and manage various project stakeholders including customers, consultants, sub- contractors, vendors, etc. on site to ensure project requirements are met.
• Able to communicate effective to all stakeholders.
• Prepare and create detail work schedule, manpower and resource planning.
• Able to understand Engineering drawings and perform basic engineering calculations, design, etc.
• Coordinate the safety management system on site.
• Follow up and reporting on the project progress.
• Able to understand Singapore standards or Code of Practice.
• All other ad-hoc tasks as assigned by the reporting manager.
• Work location: Singapore Island wide.
-Annual Leave: 14 days (Maximum 21 days)
-Medical Leave: 14 days
-Performance Bonus (Depend on Company Profit)
Support EngineerID:272383,500 SGD ~ 3,800 SGDCentral
- Provide technical support & training for Distribution Partners and end customers for the Positioning product portfolio
- Provide new product input, field-testing and subsequent product release involvement
- Work closely with sales team to provide regular updates on all major technical complaints
- Provide regular reports and analyses to the management team on all technical workflow with all product lines
- Provide input to team and manager on competitive products and activities
- Annual leave: 10 days
- Medical leave: 14 days
- Variable Bonus
- Medical Insurance
Project Engineer (MRT/High Voltage)(1 year renewable contract ) ID:274993,200 SGD ~ 4,500 SGDWest
• Conduct daily task briefing and Tool Box Meeting prior to starting any activities on site
• Supervise daily activities carried out on site (qualify, safety, and delivery)
• Coordinate with SMRT/LTA for access, task and site issue
• Prepare daily PTW required for any related task
• Report immediately if there is any incident or accident to CM or PM.
• Ensure subcontractor carried out daily housekeeping and site in orderly and safely manner
• Conduct quality checks after installation complete
• Conduct installation test (insulation resistance, continuity check, equipment alignment check, etc)
• Able to justify manpower required for each task and ensure subcontractor provided are sufficient in order to execute
• Conduct preconstruction survey and prepare report prior entering the work site
• Resolve daily site issue and constraint arises
- AL: Start from 11 days and will add a day every start of the calendar year and will max out at 15days.
- ML: 14 days paid, 60 days hospitalization leave including the 14 days.
- Completion Bonus: at the end of the contract.
- VB: depends on the company and individual performance
- Medical claims, Dental claims and medical & term life insurance.
M&E EngineerID:285682,400 SGD ~ 3,400 SGDWest
- Understand project work scope, attending site meetings, briefing and presentations as and when necessary
- Analyze project specifications, scope statements, drawings and all contract documents needed to create a successful proposal
- Plan and prepare a full project requirement to ensure timely and smooth completion of projects
- Supervise and coordinate work on site when necessary
- A timely report of progress to necessary parties
- To provide technical support when necessary
- Any other ad-hoc tasks/assignment delegated by the company
- AL: 10 days increment 1 day/year
- ML: 14 days
- Variable bonus depending on company and individual performance
- Medical insurance
- No shuttle bus since the location is near MRT station(Clementi/ Bukit Batok).
- Miscellaneous allowance
- Education support
Tender EngineerID:284384,500 SGD ~ 6,000 SGDWest
- Quantity estimation
- Request and manage quotations from subcontractors and suppliers
- Prepare method statements and work procedures including drawings using AutoCAD or other software
- Planning and scheduling of works
• VB (depending on company and individual performance)
• AL: 15 days(First 4 years), 19 days(5th years onwards)
• ML: 14 days
Electrical EngineerID:284254,000 SGD ~ 6,000 SGDCentral
The Electrical Designer / Consultant shall provide following services for mission critical building (e.g. Data center, Server room, Clean room, Industrial building, etc.):
- Project Management for new construction, A&A work and fit-out work
- Leading or facilitating the project meeting
- Feasibility study
- Schematic / detail design
- Review of construction material / shop drawing / as-built drawing
- Technical calculation related to power facilities
- Assessment of mission critical building
- Technical proposal for mission critical building
-AL 14 days~
General practitioner Treatment: SGD30/visit, up to SGD400 per year, Dental Treatment: SGD100 in total per year, Insurance