2 Jobs for Retail found
Sales Associate or Management Executive ID:303182,000 SGD ~ 4,000 SGDCentral
Our client is established in 2019 and offers the most authentic cultural experience of Japan through its products, such as Japanese Sake, groceries and condiments, and antiques and folk crafts. This role of a Sales Associate is to achieve excellent customer service, while consistently meeting the store’s sales goals. You will work together with the Japanese Business owner and share responsibilities such as Sales Planning, Product Marketing, advertising marketing ,etc.
To be successful as a Sales Associate, you should have strong interests in Japanese Sake, groceries and condiments, or antiques and folk crafts.
5-day work week, inclusive of the weekend:
Monday to Friday: 14:30 ~ 20:00
Saturday to Sunday:11:30 ~ 20:00
*Working Shift may adjust depend on the business situation
【What you will be working on】
- Ensure high levels of customer satisfaction through excellent sales service
- Assess customers' needs and provide assistance and information on product features
- Welcome customers to the store and answer their queries
- Follow and achieve store’s sales goals on a monthly, quarterly and yearly basis
- “Go the extra mile” to drive sales
- Maintain in-stock and presentable condition assigned areas
- Actively seek out customers in store
- Remain knowledgeable on products offered and discuss available options
- Handle returns of merchandise
- Team up with co-workers to ensure proper customer service
- Build productive trust relationships with customers
- Comply with inventory control procedures
- Suggest ways to improve sales (e.g. planning marketing activities, changing the store’s design)
【What they are offering】
- 7 days of Annual Leave (Maximum 14 days)
- Variable Bonus will be provided depend on company business
HairstylistID:302691,600 SGD ~ 2,300 SGDEast
Our client is a nail salon that is opening up a hair salon branch. There will be 2 locations, in the east and central. They are fast and growing with good commission schemes.
【What will you be working on】
- Recommend hairstyles, colouring, and treatments, according to the client’s facial shape and preference.
- Perform a wide range of hair colouring techniques, including highlights, ombre, balayage, etc.
- Style client’s hair to the desired effect, including shaping, curling, cutting, trimming, setting, etc.
- Analyse client’s hair and scalp condition and recommend appropriate treatment or product.
- Perform hair services, including blow-drying, waxing, styling, etc.
- Ensure cleanliness of workstation and salon.
- Build up a customer base, by converting prospects into long-term clients.
- Maintain a good relationship with clients and remember their hairstyle preferences.
- Act as a subject matter expert on hair treatments, procedures, styling and technology and stay up to date on trends in the hair and beauty industry.
- Any other ad-hoc duties assigned by supervisor or Management.
【What they are offering】
- Up to 10% Commission
- 2 days off/week; 1 weekday, 1 weekend