386 Jobs for Other found
General Affairs Executive(Japanese Language) - 2 months Contract ID:2937118 SGD ~ 22 SGDCity
- Daily Operation duties for clients
- Provide admin support
- Other Ad-hoc duties as assigned
Annual Leave and Medical Leave will be pro-rated.
The contract period is immediate ~ 13th Dec (Negotiable)
Purchasing ExecutiveID:293692,800 SGD ~ 3,000 SGDCity
Assist the Manager to prepare monthly sales to report for their products. Preparation of daily sales reports. Printing, checking and distributing of outward shipments as well as to update the delivery schedule for purchase orders.
• Enquires for machine model, function, price and delivery schedule
• Monitor 3rd Party stock and place order for commonly used item (Demand planning and Purchase)
• Handle Purchase Order (PO), Quotation, Delivery Order (DO) , Shipments and Packing List
• Send Monthly Purchase Report & Orignal Invoice to Accounts department
• Create and Maintain BOM list.
• Create & Order customised Table and Stand
• Create New Vendor Code through Vendor Request Form
• Create New Item code for 3rd Party
• Request Shipping Instructions & Customer Forwarder details from CC department / Overseas Office Incharge
• Check BL together with CC department
• Monitor and Send Consignment Stock on a monthly basis
• Tally Inventories in our system with our warehouse stock
• Ensure accurate modification of Machine and setting the correct Profit Price
• Reply to enquiries from various markets on 3rd party inventories status, cost and delivery schedule
- 5 day company allocated leave
- 14 AL, additional 1 day every year to a max of 21 days
- 14 days MC
- Medical and Dental Benefits
Admin ExecutiveID:293732,500 SGD ~ 3,000 SGDWest
The position will provide sales administrative support in the daily operational business.
Individual will ensure timely and accurate processing of quotations, orders, shipment and billing documents in accordance with company policies and procedures.
- Order Processing (quotation, order entry, shipment and invoice processing)
- Issue POs to suppliers & liaise with suppliers for the delivery schedules
- Maintain regular updates of customer data
- Arrange delivery to customers & liaise with customers for the shipping documents
- Prepare quotation & invoice
- Prompt filing of customer files, machine records and sales orders
- Process Sales Orders from customers
- Ad hoc personal admin and other ad hoc duties when required
- AL: 14 days (Maximum 21 days)
- ML: 14 days
- Medical Benefit incl Dental
- Educational Support
- AWS (1 month)
- VB (Depend on Company Profit, about 2-4 months)
- OT allowance
- Transportation allowance
【日系不動産】受付（2ヶ月契約/時短パート）ID:2937218 SGD ~ 22 SGDCity
Corporate Access Associate (6 months contract/Japanese Language)ID:293763,000 SGD ~ 4,000 SGDCity
- Organize corporate investor relations and analyst marketing events, conferences and roadshows for institutional investors and corporate clients
- Working closely with the research and sales teams to plan, explore and identify suitable events which investors and clients can achieve the maximum value
- Provide an update of IR support programs to investors and clients for the maintenance of corporate client relationship
- Liaise and work with corporate access teams in other Daiwa offices to ensure smooth logistics arrangements for the events including hotel, transport, and F&B and provides detailed investors’ itineraries and meeting arrangements
- All other administrative support work including but not limiting to expense budgeting. claims, preparation of presentation materials, calendar management, etc
Details to be disclosed during the interview
Business Development Executive/ManagerID:293754,500 SGD ~ 6,000 SGDCentral, City
We're a technology-intensive trading company specializing in electronics and electric machinery for industrial applications.
We're looking for Business development due to expansion of our business (hunting sales role)
*This is a new position.
- Acquire/Develop new client base by cold calling/site visits/emailing
- Identify target customers, analyses their business needs and make a recommendation to meet their needs
- Sourcing, make proposals and responses to RFQ and etc to win profitable new business.
- Develop a business plan/recovery plan to ensure the sales target is achieved.
- Collaborate with respective principles to promote representing brands to new customers.
- To ensure the sales target for each representing brand is achieved.
- Meet monthly/quarterly sales target set by management
- Maintains strong customer relationship
- AWS: 1 month
- Variable bonus: (Up to 3 months)
- No Commission
- Business Trip Allowance
- Annual leave: For first-year 14 days
- Medical leave: 14 days
- Insurance Allowance
- Company Trip
Sales ExecutiveID:293743,000 SGD ~ 4,000 SGDNorth
- Responsible for sales activities in Singapore, ASEAN markets
- Develop new customers and new business opportunity
- Maintain and expand the business from existing customers
- To handle customer/distributor/supplier inquiries (phone, email or fax)
- Handle inquiries, quotations and other documentations as and when required.
- Business trip to ASEAN area
(1-2 times a month/short period)
- AL:14 days
- ML:14 days
- Business trip allowance
Business Executive(Japanese Language)ID:293773,000 SGD ~ 4,000 SGDCity
- To assist in preparing monthly reports for Tokyo HQ management meeting(including pl comments and subsequent month estimate)
- To prepare and submit an application for ring of credit limit and customer profile for all customers under company's group
- Check due dates of AR and update receipt status list to report to MD and Tokyo office
- To assist to prepare all reports for meetings (AGM, interim, budget, credit limit, town hall meetings, etc.)
and prepare the schedule for monthly sales meetings with Tokyo office
- To assist and support MD in mapping out business plans and strategy for business expansion and to increase profit
- To assist and report to MD in matters relating to credit, collection, sales as and when requested
- Annual Leave: 10 days (for the first year), plus additional 1 day per a year(capped to 21 days)
- Medical Leave: 14 days
- Fixed transportation :S$90 per a month
Sales Engineer (Motion Control)ID:293783,500 SGD ~ 4,500 SGDNorth, East
The company is a leading regional supplier of precision motion controls, mechanical drive components, precision heating, distributed control systems and precision force/torque measurement products and they are currently finding a replacement and will like to look for a sales engineer, to acquire new sales accountsMaintain and develop business relationships with existing and potential customers. Work with engineers on specifications for motion systems and liaise with customers on technical issues.
- Provide strategy & actions plan to increase the loyalty and sales
- Provide for sales quotas and performance objectives, accurate and on-time reporting essential for sales organization effectiveness
- Monitors competition by gathering marketplace information on pricing, products, new products, delivery schedules, merchandising techniques and takes necessary action to replace them
- Evaluates sales potential and develops sales program (strategy & action plans) to increase the loyalty and sales for assigned territory
- Explore business opportunities and expand new customers for assigned territory
- Variable Bonus Payment (June & December each calendar year)
- Medical Expenses @ SGD500/year subject to SGD 30 per occasion (From Join Date)
- Dental reimbursement of SGD200/year
- AL: 14 working days/year with incremental 1 day a year from 2nd year of service onwards.
- ML: 14 days (Hospitalisation Leave in accordance with Singapore Labour Law @ 46 days if medical leave was consumed or @ 60 days if no medical leave taken)
Regional Sales Executive - Valve ID:278543,000 SGD ~ 3,500 SGDWest
・To handle customer / distributor inquiries (phone, email or fax)
・Prepare quotation, process customer's sales order and order monitoring etc. . .
・Good initiative and able to work independently .
AWS: 1 month
Bonus: depends on company performance
AL: 14 days
ML: 14 days