1 Jobs for Utilities found
Service EngineerID:307105,000 SGD ~ 7,000 SGDWest
Our client is a Japanese company that handles the Sales and Maintenance of Electric Power Machinery, Control Panels, and Surveillance monitors for the Marine industry. Working onboard shipyards, port terminals, and the sea, the main role of the Service Engineer is to provide technical services including investigations, repairs, and inspections of switchgear and control panels for vessels.
You will be reporting to the Senior Engineer.
【What you will be working on】
- Carry out preparation for all services and inspection works such as drafting work schedules, service engineer arrangements (including in-house engineer/service agency engineer), air ticket arrangements, hotel arrangements, application documents (visas, gate entries, etc.), work drawing, materials, tools for service and inspections.
- Complete inspections and services within budget without any quality defects in accordance with the work rules.
- Provide technical guidance to existing service agencies and end-users (mainly crews).
- Target products: MSB, PMS, GSP, ESB, ECC, AMS, CCC, BATTERY CH.
- Build strong and reliable relationships with existing sales agents through guidance and regular audits.
- Ensure costs (man-hours of in-house engineers, bills from the agency, various expenses) incurred in all services and inspection works are within the budget.
- Create internal reports after completion of works (service report, final costing).
- Support business trip preparations for other employees or service agency engineers.
- Manage the inventory and create withdrawal records.
- Implement and record maintenance for tools and inspection equipment.
- Provide technical guidance to colleagues, subordinates, and junior engineers.
【What they are offering】
- Variable Bonus (Depends on the Company and Individual Performance)
- Annual Leave: 14 Days (Maximum up to 20 days)
- Medical Leave
- Transportation Allowance