2 Jobs for Utilities found
Finance Manager- Asset ManagementID:314414,500 SGD ~ 7,500 SGDCity
Our client is a leading company in energy and infrastructure and is looking to recruit a Finance Manager to take charge of the accounting and finance activities within the Asset Management business unit.
【What you will be doing】
- Collect accounting data from group companies, such as subsidiaries & associates, monthly & quarterly.
- Keep a comprehensive record of those data in a certain manner (e.g. spreadsheets).
- Make analysis based on the collected data, focusing on trends, gaps & logical examines.
- Inquire managers & staff of the group companies that provide the accounting data, in order to make more precise analysis.
- Attend regular meetings of the group companies to gather information to enhance the corporate governance.
- Examine materials & minutes of board meetings, handbooks and guidelines submitted by the group companies to ensure optimal performance of these companies.
- Identify significant risks or events, such as machine troubles & impairment indications of group companies and propose risk mitigation measures.
- Prepare the report on results of analyses & monitoring activities quarterly.
- Assist the General Manager to report to the head office in a timely manner.
- Support the General Manager to prepare the annual performance report of the group companies.
【What they are offering】
- Annual leave: 16 days
- Variable Bonus (depending on the company and individual performance)
- Medical Benefits
Service EngineerID:307104,500 SGD ~ 5,500 SGDWest
Our client is a Japanese company that handles the sales and maintenance of electric power machinery, control panels, and surveillance monitors for the marine industry. The main role of this position is to provide technical services such as investigation, repair, and inspection of switchgear and control panel for vessels. The place of work is onboard at shipyards, port terminal, and the sea. You will be reporting to the Senior Engineer.
【What you will be working on】
[ Please note admin work is only 10% of the job scope, most of the work are still relating to ship repair and maintenance. ]
-Carry out preparation for all services/inspection work such as drafting work schedule, service engineer arrangement (including in-house engineer, service agency engineer), air ticket arrangement, hotel arrangements, application documents (visas, gate entries), work drawing, materials, tools for service and inspection.
-Complete inspection/service within budget without any quality defects in accordance with the work rules.
-Provide technical guidance to existing service agencies and end-users (mainly crews and students). Target products: MSB, PMS, GSP, ESB, ECC, AMS, CCC, BATTERY CH
-Build strong and reliable relationships with existing sales agents through guidance and regular audits.
-Ensure costs (man-hours of in-house engineers, bills from the agency, various expenses) incurred in all services/inspection work are within the budget.
-Create internal reports after completion of works (service report, final costing)
-Support the business trip preparation for other employees or service agency engineers.
-Manage the inventory, create withdrawal records.
-Implement/record maintenance for tools and inspection equipment.
-Provide technical guidance to colleagues, subordinates, and young engineers.
The incumbent will be required to work at midnight once a month, while they will be compensated a day off.
【What they are offering】
- Annual Leave: 14 days (capped at 20 days)
- Annual Salary Increment/year
- Variable Bonus (Depends on the company and individual performance)
- Transportation allowance