27 Jobs for Software/Information Processing found
Software developer ( 3 months )ID:290492,500 SGD ~ 3,500 SGDCity
- Develop high quality fully tested source code complying with deadlines, schedule and coding standards.
- Address technical aspects with IT lead and functional aspects with the company.
- Perform a mix of maintenance, enhancements, and new development as required
- Document features, technical specifications & infrastructure Responsibilities
- Work cross-functionally to convert business needs into technical specifications
- Provide technical assistance during user acceptance test ( UAT )
- Annual leave starts at 14days for those renewed to 6 months and pro-rated accordingly
- Medical leave 14 days pro-rated accordingly
- Medical insurance
- Team is young and vibrant
- Time for work and time for play
Marketing Manager or Senior Marketing ManagerID:293616,000 SGD ~ 8,000 SGDCity
We are building a base for global penetration in Singapore for Sansan and we work closely with our HQ in Tokyo.
We are looking for a Marketing Manager who can be in charge of lead generation and lead nurturing in order to acquire appointments in the BtoB arena.
The challenge we are facing is how we qualify the leads and acquire high-quality appointments by using digital media.
We need to improve how we communicate the value of our service and increase the level of understanding and
the expectation which is also a key factor when we enter new markets in the future.
Aiming to expand the local customer base in Singapore, we plan to reinforce the marketing team.
- Strategic planning over the entire marketing chain.
- Lead nurturing by MA tools.
- Leading content production.
- Successfully managing a team to achieve KPIs.
- Knowledge of lead acquisition through various SNS media.
- Offline lead acquisition and nurturing through events and seminars.
Variable Bonus: Yes (2 months as a standard)
*Salary raise Twice a year (June/December)
・Transportation expenses for commute (public transport)
・Insurance: (Hospital & Surgical insurance, Personal Accidental insurance, Workmen Compensation Insurance)
・Saturday, Sunday and public holidays
・Annual Leave: 14 days / year (valid for two years, max 28 days)
・Sick Leave: 14 days / year
・Hospitalization Leave: 60 days / year
UnknownID:293662,000 SGD ~ 2,500 SGDCentral, City
The company solves the SH our of ur IT. With their network and desktop engineers, they serve to be responsible for building and maintaining the day-to-day operation of computer networks that companies and organizations rely on. These networks typically include an intranet, extranet, local area network (LAN), and wide area network (WAN), inclusive of AD-HOC activities.
- Install and configure computer hardware operating systems and applications
- Monitor and maintain computer systems and networks
- Communicate with staff or clients through a series of actions, either face-to-face or over the phone, to help set up systems or resolve issues
- To troubleshoot system and network problems, diagnosing and solving hardware or software faults
- To replace parts for notebook, PC and Server
- To provide end user support
- Create procedural documentation
- To log in service ticket
- Create incident / security / IT Audit reports
- Followup diagrams (in Visio) and written instructions to repair a fault or set up a system
- Support the roll-out of new applications
- Set up new users' accounts and profiles and deal with password issues
- Work continuously on a task until completion (or referral to third parties, if appropriate)
- Prioritise and manage multiple open helpdesk service ticket at one time
- Rapidly establish a good working relationship with customers and other professionals, such as software developers
- Test and evaluate new technology/products/services
- Develop security protection policies for firewall
- Configure VLAN for Switch
- Configure VPN for Firewall
- To perform security hardening for products/services
- To perform monthly security or audit checks on computer equipment.
- To setup/configure/troubleshoot Notebooks, PC and Servers
Product Competencies ( Dont have to know all )
- To setup/configure/troubleshoot Fortinet Firewall
- To setup/configure/troubleshoot Microsoft Windows Server
- To setup/configure/troubleshoot Microsoft Office 365
- To setup/configure/troubleshoot Microsoft Windows 7/8/10
- To setup/configure/troubleshoot Synology NAS
- To setup/configure/troubleshoot Kaspersky Endpoint Security
- To setup/configure/troubleshoot HPE Managed Switch
- To setup/configure/troubleshoot Ubiquiti Wireless Network
- To setup/configure/troubleshoot Microsoft Azure Cloud VM/Network/Backup
- 14 days of AL
- 14 days of ML
- VB ( Company's performance )
Business Development ManagerID:293292,800 SGD ~ 4,200 SGDEast
Purpose: To work with internal and external teams to build the organization’s market position and achieve financial growth by promoting the products and developing new product markets.
- Identify, understand and propose suitable products and solutions to meet customers’ needs and requirements
- Collaborate with external business partners to address the needs of the customer
- Work with internal departments to achieve sales objectives
- Develop sales strategies to achieve sales goals and revenues
- Prospect and qualify new customers
- Build and monitor channel sales pipeline
- Track, collate and interpret sales numbers
- Forecast annual, quarterly and monthly sales revenue
Annual Leave 14 days
Medical Leave 14 days
candidate with a car
- Transport $600
- Patrol Card $400
without a car
- Grab Account
Partner Success Executive(Japanese Language)ID:293185,000 SGD ~ 5,800 SGDCity
★This British company is a leading global travel search site and app, a place where people are inspired to plan and book direct from millions of travel options at the best prices. Over 1000 staff across eleven offices globally, and, having reached market leader status, this company is looking for Technical Account Executive.
★This position is in charge of dealing between our Japanese partners, engineering and the business, ensuring that the flow of information enables the smooth integration and maintenance of our partner connectivity.
- Oversee all aspects of the technical support process, improving it with your ability to troubleshoot, analyze, and facilitate cross-functional teamwork and communication.
- The strategies you develop will ensure that our customers receive the highest quality support to deliver valuable features and services to our customers.
- Ensure that the flow of information enables the smooth integration and maintenance of our partner connectivity.
- Draft technical documentation
- Conduit between clients of Japanese(40%) and APAC region(60%)
Rental car companies, Airlines, Travel Agencies, hotels, and online websites
- Annual Leave: 21 days
- Medical Leave: 14 days
- Maternity Leave: 6 months
- Medical Insurance(Dental and Optical included)
- VB(depending on company and individual performance)
- Bonus: 10% of Annual Remmuneration
- Travel allowance
- Good working environment; barista machines/massage chairs/ free food,/holiday
Sales Executive (Software)ID:293222,500 SGD ~ 4,000 SGDCentral, North
Sales Executive Position
Responsibility: To develop and support ASEAN(in Singapore, Indonesia, and Philippine) market and achieve sales targets by promoting the products and developing new markets. They are looking for candidates who have regional sales experience and a positive personality with IT software knowledge and relevant industry experience.
- Responsible for sales activities in Singapore, Indonesia, and Philippine markets
- Develop new customers and new business opportunity
- Maintain and expand the business from existing customers
- Selling Software and Hardware product
- Business trip to ASEAN(Singapore, Indonesia, and Philippine markets) area
(1-2 times a month/short period)
- AL : 14 days
- ML：14 days
- AWS : 1 month
- VB : (Depend on company and individual performance)
- Transportation for sales
Business Analyst - Banking ID:293025,000 SGD ~ 10,000 SGDCentral, City
We are looking for candidates with expertise in both Information Technology and Business Administration for the role of IT Business Analyst. IT Business Analysts are responsible for enhancing the quality of IT products and services, analyzing data to inform business decisions and finding technological solutions to business needs, among other duties.
This potential candidate will be working with a world leading bank on their business application system (Temenos T24). Temenos T24 Transact is a core banking system providing product definition, transaction processing, unparalleled operational scalability and functional depth for all retail banks, corporate banks and private bank and wealth managers.
• Application development (frontend) for T24
• Liaising between the IT department and the Executive branch.
• Acting as an information source and communicator between business branches.
• Analyzing the design of technical systems and business models.
• Utilizing IT data for business insights.
• Analyzing business needs.
• Finding technological solutions to business requirements.
• Producing reports on application development and implementation.
• Analyzing data to inform business decisions.
- Annual Leave 21 days
(starts from 14 days)
- Medical Leave 14 days
- Childcare Leave
- AWS + Bonus
- Medical Allowance
- Insurance coverage
- Mobile Allowance $20 per month
- Health Screening once a year
Product SpecialistID:292912,500 SGD ~ 4,000 SGDEast
The potential candidate will work closely with a colleague to liaise with numerous stakeholders to provide product introduction based on market analysis and trend.
- Liaise with various stakeholders (Head Office and subsidiaries in South East Asia) to prepare and manage product introductions in South East Asia region.
- Assist in gathering, analyzing and consolidating of market data/trends
- Work with internal marketing team to develop materials/programs for promotion activities
- Update of product information
- Handle product & technical enquiries from subsidiaries in South East Asia
- Assist manager in monthly and quarterly reports and presentations
- Provide sales support activities and administrative support
- Ad hoc duties as assigned
- Variable Bonus
- Annual Leave 14 days
- Medical Leave 14 days
Data center OperatorID:292792,400 SGD ~ 2,700 SGDWest, Central, North, East, Other (Singapore), City
-Respond to customer calls in a professional and courteous manner
-Follow call script processes to answer incoming calls, emails, etc
-Perform all tasks required to achieve account SLAs
-Responsible for logging calls and ensure all calls contain clear problem description, resolution and all activities carried during resolution of the problems with the customers
-Responsible and take ownership of all calls till closure
-Provide 1st level Technical troubleshooting to customers.
-12 days of Annual Leave at the start
- OT allowance will be paid separately
■【外資系IT業界】インバウンドサクセスコーチID:292405,000 SGD ~ 5,000 SGDCity
使用言語: 英語、日本語 (ビジネスレベル)
- 医療費全額無料 (健康診断、歯科医療無料)*カード支給
- ストック・オプション (毎年25%支給)
- 年間6,000SGD / 学業サポート (大学、学校等での入学可)
- 本無制限読み放題 (キンダーなどで購入し放題)
- リロケーションサポート (上限あり)