1 Jobs for Real Estate found
Quantity Survey ManagerID:317254,500 SGD ~ 6,000 SGDEast
Our client, a design and construction firm specialising in design consultancy, project management, fabrications and M&E, is currently looking for a Quantity Survey Manager to join their team.
【What you will be working on】
- Manage and lead the QS team in contract documentation, management and tenders to achieve project requirements.
- Manage tendering processes, analyze and evaluate tenders.
- Responsible for set up, implementation, and monitoring of project cost plans.
- Attend site briefings before tendering the project.
- Drive the identification of new client opportunities in assigned industry verticals to help achieve revenue targets.
- Prepare cost analysis based on the architectural drawings and materials; obtaining subcontractor's quotation for various trades.
- Prepare tender submissions, including bills of quantities, and discuss with the Management for final submission.
- Monitoring progress and liaise with the vendor.
- Control all stages of projects within the predetermined budget and expenditure. Submission for progress claims, quotations, and VO submissions.
【 What they are offering 】
- Variable Bonus (Performance Bonus)
- Annual Leave: 14 Days