1 Jobs for Real Estate found
Marketing Executive (Korean Language)ID:251112,800 SGD ~ 3,600 SGDEast
Our client, a self-storage solutions provider, is looking for a passionate, dedicated and result-oriented individual to join the team to support and strengthen the business growth. You will be an integral member of a dynamic team who will be responsible for the Group’s Marketing and Communications plans for Korea.
You will be reporting to the Marketing Manager and will be responsible for the planning and implementation of marketing initiatives for the company.
- End-to-end execution of marketing projects and campaigns (ideation, creation, distribution of communication materials to various media outlets, and doing campaign analysis)
- Assist in collating information to analyse and evaluate monthly marketing effectiveness.
- Periodic collation, monitoring and reporting of various marketing initiatives, charting impact, effectiveness and recommend the appropriate course of action.
- Evaluate the performance of digital marketing campaigns and providing data-driven solutions for future campaigns.
- In-house management of website content
- Look into areas of improvements to enhance user experience in websites
- Generate quality leads by converting site traffic through strong calls-to-action and compelling content.
- Liaise with agency to manage and improve Organic and Paid search (SEM – Google & Naver) performance.
3. Social Media and Public Relations
- Monitor and manage social media for Korea
- Suggest, implement and manage ads for Facebook, Google Display Network and Youtube.
- Stay up to date with the latest social media best practices and technologies.
- Establish a strong network by communicating with industry professionals, consumers and influencers/bloggers via various channels (not limited to social media)
- Crafting press releases and other media communication to promote and create awareness for the brand.
【What they are offering】
- Performance bonus yearly (Capped at 15% of annual salary)
- 14 days annual leave, + 1 day with per year of service, up to 20 days
- 3 days examination leave and 3 days marriage leave (where applicable)
- Birthday gift
- Medical insurance for hospital and surgical
- Clinic and dental coverage
- Trainings/courses advancement
- Company events/parties