18 Jobs for Civil Engineering/Architecture found
Customer Success Manager (Japanese Language)ID:263885,000 SGD ~ 6,000 SGDCity
What you will do
The mission of the Customer Success Manager is essential to digital transformation by helping customers to make the most of the digitalisation of the field. The CSM is part of the Customer Engagement team, which is made up of passionate people who take pride in going the extra mile for customers.
Crucial to the company strategy, your role, will be to proactively manage the relationship with customers throughout the implementation, to maximise their satisfaction and to be their internal representative. The three aspects to this job are:
Consulting: Understand the needs, optimise the solution and give an expert point of view in order to help your customer with their digital transformation.
Project management: Monitoring activity, feedback, interactions with the internal Production and Support teams (project and questions monitoring), Product (user feedback, new products) and Sales (harmonisation between the strategy and customer satisfaction)
Internal improvement: Summarise and promote field feedback, implement a platform for the CS, in order to augment the productivity of the team and standardise best practices.
For your dedicated scope, you will notably have these responsibilities:
- Managing the implementation phase and daily operations
- Supervising the action plan and communication with the customer
- Advising and training on offers, new products, roadmap developments
- Designing and monitoring of a bespoke digitisation plan
- Managing kickoff meetings and monthly follow-ups, exchanges with the customer
- Controlling the QCD (quality, cost, deadline)
- AL 20 days
- ML 14 days
- Transportation 100 SGD/Month
- Travel allowance
- Phone 20 SGD/Month
Sales Executive(Machine)ID:228682,300 SGD ~ 3,300 SGDWest
- Visit existing customer at construction site or office
- Understanding clients needs and recommend relevant product to cater to client needs
- Discussing with customer about construction equipment (Basic Mechanical & Electrical knowledge is preferable )
- Rental of Machinery, Equipment (80%)
- Main Client , Construction Company , Shopping Malls
(Generator， Screw Compressor， Electric Scissor Lift， Accessories for Tunnel Projects， Forklift， Road Roller， Skid-Steel Loaders， Mini-Excavator， Lightning Tower， Telescopic Boom Lift， and so on)
- 50% hunting role 50% farming role
-Commission ( $500 - $1500 a month depending on sales )
-Alternate Saturday working
- Car Fixed Allowance : ５００ Per month
- Fixed Petrol claim per month $５００
- Commission $500 -$1500 depending on individual sales.
- Bonus: depends on the company performance
- AL : 14 days
- ML: 14 days
- Medical benefit and insurance
- Alternate Saturday work .
For Sales staff they should not be so particular about this .
If there is inquiry & business , you will probably will work from home or outside !
( too increase your take home )
Site Supervisor (F&B Project) ID:273643,000 SGD ~ 4,000 SGDWest
- Manage joinery installation and subcontractors on restaurant or retail shop fit out projects in Singapore.
- Deal with main contractor or other vendors, manage and labor teams and subcontractors.
- Maintain time schedule, other duties.
- Mainly use CAD, Photoshop and Illustrator
- AL 14 days
- ML 14 days
- VB (Depends on company performance)
Sales EngineerID:270525,000 SGD ~ 7,000 SGDCity
- Liaising with Japanese clients in Japanese
- Preparation of sales proposals, quotations, tenders and contracts based on project requirements
- Monitoring of upcoming and ongoing projects for tendering
- Attend to sales inquiries and build long-term partnership with current clients
- Follow up closely on projects process and completion to ensure it is within specified time, cost and in line with required quality and relevant regulatory
- Develop technical solutions and strategies for clients application
- Hold in-depth technical discussion and apply knowledge to manage site/project progress
- Require to interact well with all levels to ensure that projects are being carried out and utilising the necessary resources
- AL:14 days up to 20 days (Added 1 day each year)
- Variable Bonus (depends on company and individual performance)
- Medical benefit
- Alternative Saturday (9:00am-12:30pm)
Business Development ManagerID:276003,500 SGD ~ 5,000 SGDCentral
- Develop new client and maintain the relationship of existing clients
- Meet clients to determine project brief and requirements.
- Prepare and plan for costing, design proposal, and project schedule.
- Develop potential sales leads and businesses
- Hearing what kind of design the client wants
-AL 10 days
-ML 14 days
【日系高級スパ】フロアマネージャーID:275304,000 ~ 4,500 City
【日系大手建築】経理アドミンID:275093,500 SGD ~ 4,000 SGDEast
Account Administrator (Japanese Language)ID:275073,500 SGD ~ 4,000 SGDCentral, East
・Perform Department Administration duties
・Prepare payment, journal slips, cash management and general accounting operation such as monthly closing
・Checking received accounts slip and match accounting standards according to the Japan and Singapore HQ requirement
・Follow up with Japan HQ on accounting matters
・Short business trip (if required)
・Other ad-hoc administrative duties assigned
AWS and VB (which depend on individual performance).
The annual leave will start from 14 days.
Service Engineer (Crane)ID:268513,000 SGD ~ 4,000 SGDWest
Our company provides cranes for the projects in South Asia. This position is required to install and maintain cranes in sites which are countrysides abroad. (For example, Filipino, Malaysia, Indonesia, India..so on)
-Installation and maintenance and repairing of our equipment at customer sites.
-Troubleshooting for clients should there be any issues with the equipment.
-Provide technical support and advice to customers on daily basis on client's projects
-As process technical, to observe and monitor progress and to put up necessary recommendation on improvement and optimization
-Service reports, logs, time sheet
-Bonus (Ave 2 to 3 months)※Company performance
-AL 10 days (First year / 2nd and 3rd year AL will be 12 days)
-ML 14 days
-Transportation allowance (home to office)
Tensile Membrane EngineerID:263473,000 SGD ~ 5,000 SGDWest, Central
- Analyzes, researches, designs and develops materials and their related fabrication and application processes to develop and optimize materials for use in engineering design of and/or application in structures, systems and subsystems.
- Applies principles of chemistry, physics, and material behavior to develop metallic, non-metallic and composite material and processing specifications, fabrication and assembly processes.
- Develops, analyzes and applies material properties and design allowables, processing processes and quality engineering specifications.
- Material analyses may include failure analysis of components, systems and subsystems, life predictions, and definition and requirement specifications.
- May review and approve subcontractor material processing procedures.
- Any other task
※Further details at interview.