This job is closed
Manager/Senior Manager, Warranty & Service GroupID:100464338,000 SGD ~ 10,000 SGDWest
Engineering > Service Engineer/Technician,Project Engineer/Manager
Our Client is a Japanese MNC logistic company and distributor of the industrial forklift. The main responsibility of a Manager/Senior Manager is to supervise, plan, direct, and monitor the activities of the warranty and service team in order to meet the company's established corporate goals, business plan/budget, and product warranty policy. You will be expected to bring the team and deliver a satisfactory level of customer satisfaction through training, field trouble resolution, and enhancement of dealer operational capability. You will also be involved with internal stakeholders in new products or new business development.
Department: Warranty and Service Department
Team: Warranty and Service
Primary Report to GM, Parts & Services Sales (HOD)
【What will you be working on】
1. Business Management (30%)
- Prepare and manage an annual budget plan align with short - medium-term corporate goals set by management
- Review and present monthly warranty / financial results; Develop countermeasure or recovery plan when the result is not achieved or deviates from the plan.
- Continuously seek solution/recovery plans to improve internal KPIs like the timely resolution of the field problem, reduce the turnaround time of warranty claims, and time management to ensure information/projects/events are on schedule.
- Work with supervisor to plan and assign yearly department work plan (MBO) to individual staff.
2. Operation Management (50%)
- Lead service team to plan, develop and execute strategic programs to enhance dealer technical knowledge through a structured E-Learning program.
- Lead service team to enhance dealer service operation capability via Service Management Program to grow contribution from product support sales jointly in collaboration with Machine Sales & Marketing, Parts
Marketing and another relevant team;
- Communication with dealers to Identify areas of dealer support/development needs and develop training programs/activities to meet the desired standards.
3. HR Management, Compliance & Process Improvement (20%)
- Lead, guide, evaluate, and develop a team of professionals to ensure that Company achieves its business objectives and complies with all relevant standards, regulations, and laws.
- Motivate, develop and retain team members, by enhancing their professional capabilities and team
resilience through specific training or other programs.
- Support & contribute to the adherence to Company QEHS standards, internal & external compliances, laws & regulations.
- Plan & implement procedures/systems to enhance work/service processes.
【What they are looking for】
- Minimum Diploma in Engineering or Business Management
- Minimum 8 years of experience in business service experience in material handling products or industrial equipment
- Knowledge of regional dealership operation
- Possess service business management and good analytical skills
- Competent in Excel and/or database software
- Working experience in the forklift industry or heavy machinery is advantageous
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Willing to travel regionally
- Self-motivated and sensitive to cross-cultural
9:00 ~ 17:45
【What they are offering】
- Variable Bonus (Depending on Company & Individual performance)
- Annual Leave: 14 days (Max days 21)
- Medical Leave: 14 days
- Transportation Allowance: $130/month
- Company transport provided, Boon lay, Jurong East, Woodlands, Yishun MRT
- Other benefits will be shared in a further stage.
This job is closed