This job is closed
Business Planning Assistant ManagerID:100460544,000 SGD ~ 5,000 SGDNorth
Finance > Analyst/Economist/Strategist
Business Administration > Management,Business/Corporate Planning
Marketing > Traditional Marketing (Offline),Digital/Web Marketing,Public Relations/Events Management
Our client is a Japanese food manufacturing company that is a leading partner of many food manufacturers worldwide. They are also a world leader in innovative technologies and materials for food products. They deal with high-quality Japanese cooking oils, among other things. They are currently looking for a Marketing Manager to join their esteemed company.
【What you will be working on】
- Performing market research, forecasting and analysis of market and industry trends
- Creates marketing strategies to launch and market new products
- Monitoring the efficiency of tactics and making modifications as needed
- Helps shape the brand positioning and narrative while targeting the proper audience
- Ensures marketing strategies align with overall business strategy
- Update the webpage of the Company and create new content on the Website/Facebook (with an Ad agent)
- Organize and support the sales team to attend exhibitions in each country.
- Plan online demonstrations (webinar) and implement with Research & Development (R&D)/Plaza Team
- Create and modify promotional tools: Product Catalogue, Product leaflet, and Product Packing Design.
- Other activities for increasing brand awareness and brand management
- Set guidelines and communicate to employees to follow the guidelines set
【 What they are looking for】
- Bachelor's Degree in Business/Marketing/Communications or a related field
- Minimum 5 years of working experience with 2 years of experience in the Food Manufacturing Industry
- Experience in developing integrated activations and campaigns working with B2B brands.
- Hands-on experience in planning and executing digital/social-led campaigns in the B2B space.
- Good command of IT basis skills (PowerPoint, Excel Pivot table, Zoom, Teams) and Data analytics tools are mandatory.
9:30 ~ 18:30
【 What they are offering 】
- Variable Bonus (Depending on the company and individual performance.)
- Annual Leave: 18 days
- Medical Allowance: 600 SGD/year for panel clinics and government polyclinics. Private clinics will be covered at 50% of the total bill.
- Dental Allowance: 350 SGD/year
- Business Trip Allowance
This job is closed