This job is closed
Logistic ExecutiveID:100435073,000 SGD ~ 3,600 SGDEast
Logistic > Supply Chain,Warehouse,Purchase/Procurement,Shipping (Import/Export),Freight Forwarding,Logistic Coordinator/Executive,Others (Logistic)
Our client is a Japanese Automotive Manufacturing company, looking for Logistic Executive to manage the logistics process and to sure that the operations run smoothly.
【What you will be working on】
- Able to manage a large volume of shipping documentation accuracy checking for compliance and audit purpose.
- Ensures complete and accurate switched shipping documents, including vendors’ documents, received from bonded provider to be e-filed for purchase and sales recognition (system vs. actual vs. data interface received at Accounting), and audit purposes.
- Check accuracy for submissions related to non-trading and payment for Navision invoices received from the bonded providers for submission to Accounting.
- Ensure Original Navision invoices with authorised signatories are dispatched to the correct parties, where applicable.
- Check the accuracy of monthly insurance declaration for submission to Accounting
- Check the accuracy of operational freight invoices payable by Singapore within the month, where applicable.
- Ensure correct GST classifications for reporting and confirmation to Accounting.
- Communicate and follow up with relevant parties for monthly overdue accounts payable and accounts receivable status lists for a payment schedule.
- Manage operational fixed assets status with relevant parties for up-to-date status and annual report coordination.
- Ensure counter-measure and follow-up for operational issues related to payment from bonded providers to eliminate recurrences.
- Study and implement new initiatives/projects as assigned by Manager.
- Open to taking on new assignments by Manager.
【What they're looking for】
- At least a Diploma from a recognized tertiary institution or ‘A’ levels from a recognized tertiary institution.
- At least 3 - 4 years of relevant working experience.
- Basic knowledge of Import / Export Trade Compliance related
- Receptive to working with a diverse team of different cultures and nationalities (internal and external)
- Intermediate Excel, Excel Data Analysis, PowerPoint presentation & reporting.
- Ability to travel (mainly ASEAN countries), Good documentation management.
9:00 ~ 18:00
【What they are offering】
- Variable Bonus (Depending on Company and Individual performance)
- Annual Leave: 14 days (Max 20 days)
- Additional Company Holidays: 2 days (Fixed dates)
- Medical Insurance
- Health Screening Claims: SGD 250
- Flexible Benefit: SGD 500
This job is closed