[West] Job search list
Sales and Marketing Executive ID:25052
|Job Description||- Report to Singaporean manager
- Follow-up mainly existing clients
- Provide Technical Service and Support to Customers in the ASEAN Countries
- Visit clients with Engineer team
- Business trip to ASEAN, other country to follow-up clients
★Sales, corporate client support experience or Marketing experience in Manufacturing.
|Salary||Monthly Salary 3,000SGD 〜 4,000SGD|
Customer service operation (japanese language) ID:26529
|Job Description||Report to japanese md
As a General manager of Sales Marketing division, you will be responsible for all sales achievements with new and existing clients.
Especially, Warehouse/Delivery and Import division.
Give advise to all Sales division manager as General manager.
|Required Qualifications||- Higher NITEC or Diploma or its equivalent.
- Good understanding of customer account management.
- Friendly and Customer Service Driven.
- Proficient in MS Office.
- A Team Player.
- Minimum 1 year of relevant customer service experience.
- Good attendance and punctuality.
- speaking (JLPT N1~2 level) for internal communication with native colleagues
|Salary||Monthly Salary 2,100SGD 〜 3,000SGD|
Hardware Design Engineer ID:26571
|Job Description||Roles and Responsibilities
- Design and develop system boards with embedded controllers for Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT) devices
- Enhance the IIoT devices through various evaluation and certification
- Liaise with suppliers and engineers from various region throughout project life cycle
- Plan and conduct product evaluation tests (Electromagnetic Compatibility (EMC) / Interference (EMI), safety tests, etc.)
- Prepare prototype hardware including prototype drawings, and all necessary prototype administration instructions.
- Other ad-hoc duties assigned by manager
DENSO Wave Singapore is a R&D set-up, with labs and testing equipment.
Project based: Hardware and Firmware Engineers come together to form a project group
☆ Only Singaporean
- Bachelor in Electrical or Electronics Engineering or equivalent
- Knowledge of Printed Circuit Board, electronics fundamentals and principles
- Experience in EMC, EMI and Industrial controllers will be added advant
- Strong team player who is passionate about Electronic technologies
- Curious and practical with great initiatives to explore
- Strong technically, regardless of experience (technical is mostly on Printed Circuit Board (PCB) Design)
※During the interview, candidates will need to make a short presentation based on the assignment we gave him or her.
It will be related to Printed Circuit Board (PCB) Design.
|Salary||Monthly Salary 2,800SGD 〜 4,000SGD|
Finance manager ID:26553
|Job Description||1. Managing the Group and Company Level Accounting processes and team.
2. Full responsibility of preparing separate and consolidated financial statements for the group and its subsidiaries
3. Ensuring Financial Accounting Records are up to date for reporting to internal and external stakeholders.
4. Establishment of internal business financial management dashboards for group and business unit levels.
5. Managing the Group finance teams and processes in overseas subsidiaries.
6. Advising the Group CEO and respective business unit heads in contracts and agreement negotiations.
7. Preparing financial statements and monthly reports for the group and its companies.
8. Managing budget and positive working capital and preparing monthly cashflow statements for the Group and its companies.
9. Prepare and manage GST and IRAS reporting to ensure timely reporting.
10. Prepare and manage accounts receivables, payables and enforcement of timely collection processes.
11. Ensuring proper internal controls are maintained and in compliance with the relevant reporting standards.
12. Advise Group management team and business unit heads on all financial management matters.
|Required Qualifications||★ From Big4
★ 5~10 year work experience with hands-on group consolidation and financial reporting;
★ CPA certificate.
★ Bachelor’s degree major in Accounting, Finance or Economics is preferred but not limited;
- Possess strong knowledge in accounting practice and IFRS.
- Relevant experience on media/marketing agency environment is preferred.
- Proactive, analytical and systematic individual and team player
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Tools such as Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Willing to work with new development and to assume additional responsibilities.
- Efficiently and effectively work under time pressure to meet deadlines.
|Salary||Monthly Salary 5,000SGD 〜 6,000SGD|
Sales Executive【Start Up Healthcare Company】 ID:26451
|Job Description||- Health care related sales and Marketing
- manage the sales budget and actual
- Support to making sales strategy
- Other related business as a startup company
|Required Qualifications||Singaporean only
Bachelor Degree in Any Majoring
- Ideally have 1-7 B to B Sales experience
*Healthcare, Trading, Banking Logistic Company will be an advant
- Who is interested in Health care, Sports industry
- Able to do Independent work
- Willing to work very start up company less than a year
|Salary||Monthly Salary 3,000SGD 〜 4,500SGD|
Warehouse Assistant manager (6 months Renewable Contract) ID:26565
|Job Description||We're looking for candidates who is able to manage warehouse team.
Main job duties will be
- manage warehouse team
- Operate WMS System / Handy Terminal
- Receiving goods and organizing stocks
- Picking and Packing of products
- Operate Forklift / Reach Truck
- Inventory Check / Stock Take
- Stuffing / Un stuffing container
- Ad-hoc duties assigned by Director
- Education does not matter
- At least 5 warehouse management
- Has experience bonded warehouse Singapore
- Able to speak and write in English for internal communication
- Able to understand ocean shipping
- Able to work holiday due to project (Overtime payable)
- Forklift License will be an advant
- Able to Operate WMS System / Handy Terminal
|Salary||Monthly Salary 3,200SGD 〜 4,200SGD|
Sales and Marketing Executive (japanese language) ID:26561
|Job Description||• Provide customer support by visiting customer and providing information as and when required by customers.
• Liaise and work together with Technical Service team on technical presentation as and when required by customers.
• Plan and research on new business opportunities from existing customers or development of new customers and markets.
• Ensure evaluations of products by customer are done within the shortest possible time and follow up as and when needed.
• Liaise with customers pertaining to technical enquiries, issues, improvement programs and feedback to resolve the issues and fulfill requirements promptly.
• Coordinate with inter-departments for action plans with reference to customers’ requirements and other matters.
★Diploma or Degree in Business / Engineering / Marketing / Mass Communication or its equivalent
★Able to speak and write fluent japanese language at JLPT Level2 for internal communication with native colleagues
★At least one year of relevant industrial sales experience or Marketing role
Must have driving license
Knowledge in semiconductor assembly, electronics industries or its equivalent will be an added advant
Strong communication and interpersonal skills
Able to travel frequently
|Salary||Monthly Salary 2,800SGD 〜 3,500SGD|
Assistant Supervisor（West area） ID:26551
|Job Description||1. Perform duties assigned by Store Supervisor / Store managers
2. Handle and respond to customer enquiries / feedback / complaints / reservations, etc.
3. To manage and mentor a team of Retail Associates (full-time and part-time)
4. To provide training to Retail Associates to ensure the predefined standard of customer service and products knowledge are met.
5. To manage and ensure the proper operations of retail outlets, including visual merchandising.
6. To manage inventory and replenishment of stocks.
7. Supervision of product display in the store.
8. Ensure cleanliness of the store by executing daily housekeeping duties.
9. To liaise with suppliers.
|Required Qualifications||1. Candidate must possess at least Primary / Secondary School / ‘O’ Level / Diploma / Advanced / Higher / Diploma in any field.
2. Languages: English and (to liaise with native speaking associates/customers).
3. At least 3 of working experience in the role and the related field is required.
4. Experience in retail is advantageous as company is company.
5. Candidate who can commit to shift work
Morning shift 10:30am-7:30pm
Evening shift 1:30pm-10:30pm
10 days off/per month (Candidate would be able to select up to 4 days for their preferred off days)
|Salary||Monthly Salary 1,800SGD 〜 2,000SGD|
|Required Qualifications||- フレンドリーな方
|Salary||Monthly Salary 2,100 〜 3,000|
Regional Store management/Marketing Executive ID:26546
|Job Description||Responsible for store management, marketing and sales activities in Singapore and other ASEAN countries.
- management of franchise stores
- Communicates and advise with the store owner
- Teaching to the staffs.
- Marketing activities in local market and new market.
- New store opening and operation following in busy times
-Work experience in Retail or F&B industry for at least 5 .
-Knowledge of store operation and management.
-Willing to travel to ASEAN countries.
|Salary||Monthly Salary 3,000SGD 〜 4,000SGD|
Software Support Specialist ID:26412
|Job Description||Job Description:
The Software Support Specialist is responsible for the management and administration of the Eltek Power Monitoring Systems (EPMS). Primary responsibilities for promoting, engineering, design, SW build, configuring, maintaining and innovation of the EPMS within Eltek Telco customers and assisting with any construction/upgrade efforts therein.
• Logging and resolving customer issues (Resolving escalated customer complaints without the need for team lead intervention)
• Customer correspondence including documentation of user guides and other resources. Prepare and maintain EPMS support documentation, test plans, and change management records.
• Escalation and reproduction of technical issues for the development team
• Administration of SQL databases, Perform System Administration on EPMS which include: application/database backups, redundant platform readiness, licenses management, infrastructure coordination for application support, etc.
• System monitoring
• Develop an extensive working knowledge of the Eltek Software product suite.
• Provide software training internally and externally to customer and on-site training
• Coordinate new customer implementations, providing effective training to maximize use of the software, ensure all EPMS deployments/retrofits adhere to Eltek’s published standards.
• Help develop training materials for Eltek implementation
• Provide end-user application support via phone, email, remotely or onsite
• Troubleshoot issues reported by customers and provide solutions
o Coordinate EPMS system’s Ethernet and IT requirements with Internal IT operations.
o Implement corporate policies procedures and standards to maximize the performance of systems, applications and networks.
o Maintain positive relationships and communication with staff, management, and customers.
o Administer the EPMS provisioning, incident management, and reporting processes for site.
o Work closely with co-workers, maintenance personnel, project managers, building managers, engineers, and contractors on site-specific projects.
o Participate in on-call duty; to include providing off-hour emergency support as needed.
o Develop drawings for control panels, power distribution, junction boxes. Included in the drawings are the general arrangement, internal layout, schematics and interconnection and wire diagrams.
o Preparation of cable, routing plans and schedules.
o Performing inspections, and assist in the testing and commissioning of the facility system (as required)
• Facilitate problem-solving between end user and Eltek and third parties
o Eng, lead, and direct vendors via Scope of Work and Requests for Proposals/Information documents
o Coordinate field work as required including any necessary contractor supervision.
• Participate with Eltek development staff in testing new releases of the product
• Develop working relationship with Eltek Sales & Marketing staff to utilize product knowledge and customer relationships in support of sales efforts
|Required Qualifications||Qualification /Job Experience / Technical Skills:
• Diploma, Degree or equivalent
• More than 5 ’ experience in a software support (preferably in monitoring software support)
• Analytical and troubleshooting skills
• Experience diagnosing problems with software products
• Ability to anticipate areas of difficulty and/or questions and quickly adapt solutions and or support to resolve the customers issue or problems
• Advanced knowledge of server technology and related operating systems e.g. Microsoft and Unix/Linix
• Advanced knowledge of data networking, protocols, topologies and any related standards. Experience with BAC-net, Modbus, TCP/IP configuration, SNMP communication protocols, Active Directory security and Microsoft Office tools.
o Knowledge and ability to troubleshoot Internet communication peripherals (modems, routers)
o Understanding of TCP/IP networks and security systems
o Understanding of LAN and WAN communication and configurations.
• Demonstrated Visual IOS Development (Objective C / Xcode ) skills is desirable
• Demonstrated Web Development (java script / HTML / HTML5 / PHP etc. ) skills is desirable
• Good formal documentation skills are highly desirable
|Salary||Monthly Salary 4,400SGD 〜 4,600SGD|
Sales Coordinator - 3 months Temporary ID:26391
|Job Description||- Accpac- Inventory Control -Stock Receipts-Adjustment
- Accpac- Order Entry- Issue Tax Invoice-Credit Note-Debit Note
- Issue Finance Invoice, Proforma Invoice, custom Invoice and packing List
- Issue Quotation
- Issue Purchase Order
- Issue Shipping Instruction to our company and others suppliers
- Prepare Monthly Machine Order List to our company
- Sales Contract, Sales Commission Agreement
- Delivery Order
- Application for Export Bills (under Letter of Credit)
- Courier Service, Air-ticket and Hotel Booking
- Documentation Filing
- Similar experience at least 1 year such as Inside Sales or Sales coordinator
|Salary||Monthly Salary 2,000SGD 〜 2,500SGD|
Functional Test manager ID:26530
|Job Description||• Set the vision for a test automation strategy and implement it across projects, driving quality and efficiency
• Define test strategies that are extensible, scalable, maintainable and reusable
• Stay current with and utilize industry best practices and metrics
• Continuously improve the test processes, reduce manual testing; increase automation, random and negative testing
• Responsible to gather requirement for R&D (hardware & software testing) and manufacturing testing automation.
• Analyze and interpret requirements so as to design testing tools and automation systems .
• Responsible to develop integrated testing platform to simultaneous test FW, Mobile and Web in a holistic way.
• Responsible the development of testing tools and ecosystem. Goal is to minimize human resources and intervention to improve quality and productivity.
• Develop automatic report generation and presentation. Goal is to detect problem & deviation in realtime.
• Maintain testing tools so that they are up to date due to FW or HW changes.
• Lead a team of engineers in resource planning, test protocol creation and execution of development of testing tools.
|Required Qualifications||• Minimum of a Bachelor's degree or equivalent.
• Minimum experience of 10 in Test-Development.
• Knowledge and experience in developing testing application using Python and C#.
• Knowledge and experience in Automation Tools like Ranorex, Selenium or similar.
• Knowledge and experience in Web and IoT technologies.
• Experience in product development life cycle process.
• Strong leadership skills and drive.
• Excellent communication, coaching, strategic thinking abilities, planning/project management skills and presentation skills.
• Excellent organizational and analytical skills with strong technical abilities.
|Salary||Monthly Salary 7,000SGD 〜 8,500SGD|
Principal Product Quality Engineer ID:26533
|Job Description||• Ensuring that appropriate quality plans are made that covers all phases of the product life cycle
• Verifying key design inputs such as : safety, usability, reliability & performance, manufacturability and sustainability
• Providing effective oversight of the execution of the Quality Plan and Risk management activities
• Performing independent assessment on product quality performance and post-market product quality analysis
• Leading quality related problem solving and root cause analysis
• Using post-market analytics and statistics to report on product quality performance in the field (provide feedback to manufacturing, suppliers or design teams) and initiates field actions when required
• Acting as a single point of contact for Quality Function in the project team
|Required Qualifications||• A Bachelor or a Master degree in Electrical, Mechanical or Mechatronics Engineering with rich experience working in product quality environment
• Proven track record in product development and managing product quality in multi-disciplinary, consumer or domestic product development environment.
• Minimally 5 to 7 of track record as a Product Quality Lead
• Hands-on experience with applying regulatory standards especially IEC 60335 and UL standards for small appliances
• Hands-on experience with applying requirements on Restricted Substances (RoHS, BFR/PVC free, REACH)
• Experience with applying Design for Six Sigma methodologies (minimally Green Belt certification)
• Formulation of Test Requirements and Verification methods
• Formulation of Test Plan and Quality Inspection Plan
• Application knowledge with statistical tool (e.g. on hypothesis testing, confidenceinterval, MTTF , survival rate/failure rate analysis)
|Salary||Monthly Salary 7,000SGD 〜 8,000SGD|
Test and Verification Engineer (Electronics/Electrical) ID:26532
|Job Description||• Perform product & component level design experiments, reliability & qualification tests.
• Develop test cases and Design of Experiments (DoE) for functional products characterization in order to ensure products/components meet quality requirements.
• Perform design risk assessment (design FMEA) of the product in collaboration with cross-functional team.
• Conduct feasibility, design margin and validation analysis, and empirical testing on new and modified designs
• Create new test methodologies for concept proofing and design qualifications.
|Required Qualifications||• B.Sc/M.Sc in Mechatronics/Electrical/Electronics Engineering discipline.
• Minimum 3-5 ’ experience in design qualification activities.
• Design knowledge of electronic components, integrated circuitry, and algorithms.
• Using testing tools and software packages to automate test processes.
• Programming knowledge in Python, Labview is a plus.
• Understanding of material properties, hardware and electrical component design.
• Familiar with PCA debug and circuit analysis.
• Ability to apply analytical and problem solving skills.
|Salary||Monthly Salary 4,000SGD 〜 5,000SGD|
Assistant Project Engineer (japanese language) ID:26524
• Perform abatement system (scrubber) PM service on site.
• Provide CM & troubleshooting on site.
• Perform equipment installation, onsite refurbishment and retrofit task.
• Provide service reports on assigned task.
• Business trip will be required(Asia,Japan, USA,Europe)
|Required Qualifications||☆Singapore Citizen
☆ to communicate with client. (JLPT N3 also can consider)
• Minimum 2 of related experience in maintaining machine operation.
• Good understanding & knowledge of SEMICON equipment maintenance and recovery.
• Proficient in handling technical and service issue.
• Good command of written & spoken English.
• Responsible, independent with excellent customer service skill.
• Ready for standby call.
|Salary||Monthly Salary 2,000SGD 〜 3,500SGD|
Warehouse manager ID:26520
–Record/ Report/ Discuss to improve warehouse operation & team work
-Cooperate with Team leaders to accomplish the tasks below
<In Bound> --Main Supervisor
- manage container receiving
Communicate with Importer and print ERR/ Pallet label
Book 3rd party unloading staff
Supervise pallet labeling
Prepare “sticker label” for LOCAL receiving products
- Inventory management
“No pallet on floor”
Keep track of 3PL warehouse stock <Excel> <e-mail>
- Top-up control
Immediately top-up items less than 1 layer in location (high top-up frequency)
Return any items out of location/ manage System Location
Prevent Dam/ assemble mistakes
<management> --Main Supervisor
- manage/ Record staff attendance & OT
Maintain leave calendar
Record any leave, and supervise leave form submition
- Truck maintenance/ Repair
Keep record of Cleanness/ weekly routine check of Trucks
Contact G bell for any
- Report/ schedule repair
<Out Bound> --Sub-Supervisor
- manage team to hit Departing target time
Announce Departing target time
Control break time (physically open/ close roller shutter, record anyone breaking the rule)
Give orders individually to create smooth operation (Idling time/ invoicing flow)
- Improve assemble accuracy
Re-check recording & training
Return/ CN recording & accuracy
- Planning Daily truck route/ Delivery slot reservation
- Improve delivery efficiency
Control OT (GPS Monitoring)
Train delivery (Ride along with driver)
- Perform accurate and on-time delivery to the Customers by freezer truck
- Collect payment from customers and ensure accurate recording
- Warehouse work such as unloading goods from containers, sorting, replenishment, pick and pack, loading goods to trucks, keeping maintenance records according to the regulation, including working in freezer warehouse at -18 degrees and using stacker/reach truck
- Any additional duties to ensure efficient delivery of orders and maintenance of warehouse
- Familiar with Excel, e-mails
- At least one year of working experience as delivery driver (10ft or 14ft truck)
- Familiar with Singapore roads
- Experience in operating stacker/reach truck (forklift license is not necessary)
- Good communication skills in English
- Physically fit to carry loads up to 25kg
- Able to work in freezer warehouse (-18 degrees)
- Flexible with over time
- Open to any or , but must be able to handle frozen pork in sealed packages (gloves provided)
- Can join Immediate, advantage
|Salary||Monthly Salary 2,000SGD 〜 3,000SGD|
|Job Description||- 日本マーケットでの新規顧客の開拓、既存顧客のフォロー、市場調査、グローバルコーディネート
|Required Qualifications||- 営業達成意欲の高い方。
- 営業経験のある方優遇 (、未経験者歓迎)
- 英語でのコミュニケーションのできる方 (英語面接あり)
|Salary||Monthly Salary 3,000SGD 〜 10,000SGD|
Warehouse Assistant ID:25764
|Job Description||• Performing daily warehouse operations, inbound, outbound, checking and return goods.
• Ensure accurate warehouse operations supports and timely issuance and distribution of orders.
• Ensure goods are handle with care.
• Assist in counting of physical inventory.
• Ensure proper control and maintenance of material handling equipment.
• Performing of general housekeeping and maintaining of safe working environment.
• Operating of forklift (applicable for those who possess forklift license).
|Required Qualifications||• No experience required
• Team Player, positive and willing to learn attitude
• Physically fit for warehouse operation
• Able to read / write simple English
• Basic PC skills
• Able to perform overtime as and when required
REQUIRE FORKLIFT LICENSE
|Salary||Monthly Salary 1,500SGD 〜 1,500SGD|
Assistant manager/Section Head, Production(japanese language) ID:26169
|Job Description||・management trainee position for production
・Needs to oversee at least 60 line staffs (There are 160 staffs in Manufacturing line)
・Checking the Product quality, observing the procedure of the product, coming up with an improvement process.
・Report and communicate with Japan HQ
・Operation management of Japan and other ASEAN branches
・Business trip to ASEAN countries (not frequent)
・Report to GM
|Required Qualifications||☆Degree in Manufacturing /Engineering / Electronics
☆At least N2 talking with staff
☆Minimum 2 of manufacturing environment working experience
- Required the suggestions for improvement.
|Salary||Monthly Salary 4,000SGD 〜 5,000SGD|
Popular jobs [West]
- 1 Mechanical Design Engineer Monthly Salary3,000SGD 〜 4,000SGD West
- 2 Customer Service Engineer Monthly Salary2,500SGD 〜 3,200SGD City,West,Central
- 3 Mechanical Engineer Section manager (Factory Automation) Monthly Salary5,000SGD 〜 6,000SGD West
- 4 Sales Monthly Salary4,500SGD 〜 5,000SGD West
- 5 Maintenance Technician Monthly Salary2,200SGD 〜 2,500SGD West
Job Search By Position
- Technology(Architecture/Civil Eng/Real Estate)
- Service Industry/Restaurant
- Business Administration & Management
Job Search By Industry
- Software/Information Processing
- Food Services
- Hospitality, Tourism & Leisure
- Human Resources
- Call Center
- Medical & Healthcare
- Manufacturing(Pharmaceutical/Medical Equipment)
- Trading Firm
- Accounting/Auditing firm
- Real Estate
- Civil Engineering/Architecture
- Governemnt/Non-Govemental Oganization